Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(12-18-2019, 09:58 AM)BIAD Wrote: No ginger-haired person or a cripple in the scene...? Outrageous and the Director of this promotion should be
fired!!

Aye! My son is a ginger, my bride is crippled - as an Old White Male, the only way I can even justify my existence is through them, vicariously. I am shocked and dismayed at the appalling lack of diversity presented in the video.  It's as if they are trying to utterly erase our very existence!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Does anyone remember the 'Florida Man' meme...?

Quote:'...Florida Man is an Internet meme, popularised in 2013, in which the phrase “Florida Man” is taken from various unrelated news
articles describing people who hail from or live in Florida, and interpreted as the name of a fumbling superhero.

Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes or events occurring in Florida,
particularly those where "Florida Man" is mentioned in the headline and has been wreaking havoc.
The meme calls attention to Florida's supposed notoriety for strange and unusual events...'
Wikipedia:

Many of the MSM outlets caught on to social media's manner of guffaws and on a slow-news day, tried their own versions of
these funny dubious stories. What they didn't understand was that it originated as a mild insult towards the same established
publishing companies.

But like anything, it has to evolve.

Quote:Bottle gobbled up by man’s anus when he ‘tried to scratch an itch’.

'A patient is recovering after his anus swallowed a bottle while he was trying to relieve an itch.
The man, 60, who is not being identified, insists that he was trying to scratch his anus when the
cologne bottle was gobbled up inside him.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6853]

He eventually went to hospital where he told doctors he had a pain in his abdomen.
They investigated and when they got to the bottom of it they found the two-inch wide bottle lodged
firmly up his posterior.

Gastroenterologist Dr Lin Jun, who carried out the anal surgery, released pictures from the hospital
in South China’s Guangdong Province as a warning to others not to do the same.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6854]

A probe found the base of the seven inch-long Florida Water cologne bottle around two inches inside
his anus. Dr Lin said: ‘The patient told me: “My abdomen hurts. There’s something inside.
I can’t poo or fart”.

‘The entire glass bottle was inside his rectum. I could feel the bottle under his abdomen. He said his
anus was itching. ‘He said: “I was very uncomfortable, so I bought a bottle of Florida Water and began
scratching the itch. ‘Then the bottle accidentally went up my rectum”.’

He added: ‘It’s better to seek medical attention and let a doctor help you than attempt to resolve similar
conditions by buying tools and such things.’ The patient is not expected to suffer any long-term effects
apart from embarrassment.

In August this year another patient had the same issue with the same brand of cologne.
They had to be anaesthetised from the waist down and a metal wire was used to hook onto the bottle
before it was pulled out...'
Metro:

Come on now, how many of us haven't thought to themselves 'Eh, that ass-itch is becoming annoying,
I'll have to go and purchase a streamlined object with a Floridian fragrance to assuage this abrade'?

Put your hands down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yep we all have had that "pain in the ass moment" but its how we react to it that is important, some just "bottle" up the discomfort, others just use hemorrhoid cream
(12-21-2019, 11:17 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Yep we all have had that "pain in the ass moment" but its how we react to it that is important, some just "bottle" up the
discomfort, others just use hemorrhoid cream

tinysurprised tinylaughing 

Quite possibly, but I must have missed the TV commercial where it proclaims:

"Florida Water Cologne For Men... Shove It Where The Sun Doesn't Shine" !!
It was only a matter of time, the Thought-Police rushed in to save the day wth their overbearing political
-correctness and then were left with gravy on their faces. Let's just hope nobody on Facebook discusses
the name of the Labrador belonging to Wing Commander Guy Gibson from the Dam Busters raid during
World War II!

Quote:OFFAL MISTAKE Facebook accuses meat-lover of hate speech for praising butcher’s faggots.

'Facebook accused a meat-lover of hate speech — for praising a butcher’s faggots.
Stunned Paul Lynch, 55, had his post taken down by the social media giant.

He had urged his online pals to sample the offal dish in the Morriston area of Swansea, where locals
are nicknamed “monkeys”. He posted: “If you’re not buying Thomas’s Of Morriston the butchers on
Morriston Cross’ faggots on a Tuesday are you even a monkey?”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7034]
Paul Lynch and the offensively-named food item.

Paul explained: “He makes them every Tuesday and if you go early they are still hot and absolutely delicious.”
However, Facebook said he used hate speech and took down the post. Paul said: “I assumed an algorithm
picked out the word ‘faggot’ because it’s sometimes used as offensive American slang.
I asked Facebook to review their decision, thinking a human would check the context.”

He then got a second message upholding the decision, which he said was “highly offensive and morally wrong”.
Butcher Bryan Thomas thanked everyone who “made kind comments about our faggots”.
Facebook said: “This post was removed in error. As soon as we realised our mistake, we restored the post."...'
The Sun:

By the way, isn't the word 'faggot' -although only spelt with a 'g,' also used to describe a bundle of the sticks in
areas of the US? If so, how will the algorithm know?!

So now we know, Facebook hates faggots, I seem to remember the dogs name was Digger with an N.
Interesting thing, the British army called the people of northern Ireland during the "troubles"  "White Niggers"
(01-22-2020, 01:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: So now we know, Facebook hates faggots, I seem to remember the dogs name was Digger with an N.
Interesting thing, the British army called the people of northern Ireland during the "troubles"  "White Niggers"

Maybe the management-level of Facebook were never told the rhyme 'Sticks & Stones'.
tinysure
(01-22-2020, 12:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: The Sun:

By the way, isn't the word 'faggot' -although only spelt with a 'g,' also used to describe a bundle of the sticks in
areas of the US? If so, how will the algorithm know?!

I'm told that in certain areas a bundle of sticks gathered for firewood purposes is indeed called a "fagot". I just call them "firewood" so as to avoid confusing them with "fasces" (or effeminate men), but to each his own. "Offal", on the other hand, is not something we consider a food item over here... it's the parts of a deer we leave laying on the ground to make it light enough to carry home after a hard days hunting... i.e. the parts we won't put in our mouth for any reason.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-22-2020, 01:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: So now we know, Facebook hates faggots, I seem to remember the dogs name was Digger with an N.

In America, too. After the Civil War, Irishmen were referred to as "the new niggers" or "the niggers of the British Empire". Not sure why. For a few hundred years before the Civil War, Irish were "transported" to America and were often sold into slavery the same as any African after chattel slavery was established here. They suffered the same penalties as "runaways" if they managed to escape.

Matter of fact, one of my own ancestors got in a spot of trouble for "stealing" an Irish lass from the Custis family in Virginia in the 1600's. Evidently her mother had sold her to the Custis's. He was a young man, not long resident in the colonies, and apparently found himself in need of a wife, and it so happened that she was more or less available if he had the testicular fortitude to take her from her owners.

The Custis family, and it seems the sheriff and other government entities, were not amused.

Yup, one of my several-greats-back grannies was a "liberated" slave, even if only an Irish one. The brash young lad's name was Christopher Nutter, and he and his new bride made a life for themselves a little outside the reach of the Virginia colony (in the Maryland Colony), among the Indians, trading with them and eventually becoming the official interpreter for the Maryland Colony to the Nanticoke Indians.

I reckon that's one way to escape from slavery - surround yourself with angry Indians... I wonder if I can demand "reparations" now, or if just the descendants of black slaves are special enough?

(01-23-2020, 02:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I reckon that's one way to escape from slavery - surround yourself with angry Indians...
I wonder if I can demand "reparations" now, or if just the descendants of black slaves are special enough?

Elizabeth Warren's telephone number is 5552....
tinylaughing
(01-23-2020, 01:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ..."Offal", on the other hand, is not something we consider a food item over here... it's the parts of a deer we leave
laying on the ground to make it light enough to carry home after a hard days hunting... i.e. the parts we won't put
in our mouth for any reason.

Well, you know how renown British food is around the world... stuff like tripe, pig's feet and black pudding!

I even recall my mother asking me to halve a pig's head because it wouldn't fit in a pot to boil.
The axe I used was as blunt as a hammer, but I was only eight years-old at the time and didn't know much.
(Yuk!)
(01-23-2020, 10:47 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, you know how renown British food is around the world... stuff like tripe, pig's feet and black pudding!

I even recall my mother asking me to halve a pig's head because it wouldn't fit in a pot to boil.
The axe I used was as blunt as a hammer, but I was only eight years-old at the time and didn't know much.
(Yuk!)

In the interest of full disclosure, I HAVE eaten some fairly unconventional things. I've eaten snakes, turtles, alligators, raccoons, ostrich, and a kangaroo. I've eaten what we call here a "grampus", but which other folks in other places call a "water dog" or a "hellbender" - It's a sort of giant salamander, a great slimy prehistoric looking thing with a big flat head and a mouthful of teeth like really coarse sandpaper. My Dear Old Dad said they used to get up to around 4 or 5 feet long when he was a kid, but I've never seen one over about 2 1/2 feet long. Once you get past the slimy part (really just a mental thing), they're not much different than frogs - which I've also eaten - not just the legs, as that would be a waste of perfectly edible frog.

My dear Old Dad also said I ate ants when I was a kid, but I don't recall if they were any good or not - but the wife DID catch the daughter sitting in the yard eating fire ants one day when she was little, so I suppose it's not out of the realm of the possible. When questioned, she said they were good, and that they were "spicy" ROFLMAO!

I've eaten quail eggs preserved in jalapeno juice, a pickling of sorts I reckon. I've eaten what looked to me like gold fish that were so big we had to store them in a bathtub full of water to keep 'em fresh until it was time to clean 'em - I was told they were some kind of carp. We caught them with spears. I've eaten lizards, but they were big enough to make it worth my while to cook them over an open fire. I eat catfish, squirrels, and rabbits pretty regular.

For 3 days now there has been some sort of critter scampering, absolutely thundering, between the ceiling over my head and the floor in my attic. I reckon it's something that came in to get out of the cold, but if it don't stop annoying the crap out of me with it's scampering, I just might eat it, too!

I've also been known to eat bologna, vienna sausages, and potted meat - which some folks here call "spotted dog", and some others call "lips and ears", since all of those delicacies are made out of the parts of pigs that no one in their right mind would eat in their natural form - but if you turn them into a paste, there ain't no telling what they were before then, so it's all good.

In other places, in other times, I've eaten things that I have no idea what they were. One dish I kept smacking with a fork, because I was fairly certain it was trying to crawl off the plate when I wasn't looking. I've eaten octopus and squids, and watched other folks turn green at the very thought while I was eating them. They're pretty chewy, rubbery one might say, and it takes more work to eat them than they have nutritional value I'm sure.

Some things I just can't abide by, however. "Chitlins", which I believe are the same thing or similar to what you called "tripe", won't ever make it to my stomach. I can't believe they sell them in grocery stores, as if they were food or something. I did eat a pickled pigs foot once, but that ain't happening again, ever. Spam, Treet, or any equivalent is another thing that won't be entering my stomach - I don't even allow it to cross my threshold. No brains of any sort will make it down my gullet, since I'm fairly certain they wouldn't stay down, so why bother? And chicken feet - what the hell is up with folks eating chicken feet? I would have thought they were nothing but bone and gristle, but I'm told there is meat on their "palm" area. I say "I'm told", because that's not anything I'm ever going to find out first-hand. I'll never forget the first time I saw them, in an oriental restaurant, a bunch of chicken feet sticking up out of a pot, claws and all. When I saw them, I said "You gotta be shi... oh look! Little bitty octopii!" and away I went.

So you see, I really have no business disparaging traditional British fare - I guess maybe I'm just a picky eater! Could you pass the marmite?

Gaaah! That put me in my place!!!!

minusculepuke

I've heard of Hellbenders and that they used to be very big, but eating one....?!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7040]

Here's a tale that's presented in the usual fashion of tabloid newspapers to draw the viewer in with vivid hints of a
tragic death. However, the actual article proves the ineptness of modern-day journalism!

In fact, the layout of the story is so bland, that repetition seems to be the norm. The only thing stranger are the
comments near the end of the article that indicates the human body is no more than Lego pieces!!

The one personal oddity is that the Manchester-Liverpool canal system is mentioned and yet the usually-sensationalising
Star newspaper didn't link this tragedy with 'The Pusher' incidents that occurred near the same waterways.

Quote:Body parts found 25 miles apart belong to mum-of-two Marie Scott who vanished in 2017

'Mum Marie Scott's body parts were found 25 miles apart more than two years after she went missing from her
home in Hale, Greater Manchester..

Body parts found in marshes near the Manchester Ship Canal have been confirmed to be from a missing mum-of-two.
The remains of Marie Scott were identified yesterday following an agonising two years after she first went missing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7049]

Her body parts were spotted on Sunday, December 15, just over one year after a human leg was found in the River Irwell.
Cops later identified the leg as being that of the mum-of-two after it was found by a dog walker in the Pendleton area in
December 2018.
The two areas are 25 miles apart but are linked by waterways.

Her family had been involved in a desperate search to find Marie after she boarded a tram from Altringham to Manchester.
She had been spotted several times around the Deansgate and Deansgate Locks part of the city after she first went missing
from her home in Hale, back in 2017.

Marie was later captured on CCTV walking along Rochdale Road, towards the Itsababy shop, and a new image was released
showing her there at about 3.15pm. That was the last time she was seen alive, the Manchester Evening News reports.

Cops said there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances around her death.
No one else is thought to be involved with Marie’s disappearance, according to police.

Det Insp Simon Akker, of Greater Manchester Police’s Trafford district, said: “Having been personally involved in Marie’s case
since she was reported missing in 2017, and having met with her family several times, my heart truly goes out to them.
“This has been an agonising journey for those closest to Marie and we will support them as they continue to come to terms with
the loss of Marie.”...'
The Daily Star:

Here's a map and image that may assist. It's on the west coast  of England and for the more adventurous, there's been
some weird reports of Dogmen in the area around the river Weaver!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7050]

Those crazy Arizonians! Company excluded, of course!

Quote:Arizona man dresses up fake skeleton to drive in HOV lane.

'A driver in the US has been caught trying to disguise a fake skeleton as a passenger so he could
use a high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7054]

The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the 62-year-old was pulled over when an official noticed
the skeleton, which was wearing a hat and tied to the passenger seat with yellow rope.
The driver was given a penalty ticket.

The department told AP news agency some 7,000 drivers in Arizona were caught violating HOV rules
every year. In a post on Twitter, it warned others against trying the same tactics.

"Think you can use the HOV lane with Skeletor riding shotgun? You're dead wrong!" it wrote, referring
to the fictional nemesis of He-Man in the Masters of the Universe series.
It ended the post with the hashtags "#NiceTry" and "#YoureNotHeMan".

The post was accompanied by a picture from the car, showing the fake skeleton with a camouflage
bucket hat pulled over its eyes. The Arizona man is not the first to have gone to extreme lengths to
avoid rules preventing drivers with no passengers from driving in particular lanes.

Last April, a man was caught driving in an HOV lane with a mannequin wearing a baseball cap and
sunglasses, AP reports...'
BBC:

(01-23-2020, 01:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 10:47 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, you know how renown British food is around the world... stuff like tripe, pig's feet and black pudding!

(Yuk!)

In the interest of full disclosure, I HAVE eaten some fairly unconventional things. I've eaten snakes, turtles, alligators, raccoons, ostrich, and a kangaroo. I've eaten what we call here a "grampus", but which other folks in other places call a "water dog" or a "hellbender" - It's a sort of giant salamander, a great slimy prehistoric looking thing with a big flat head and a mouthful of teeth like really coarse sandpaper. My Dear Old Dad said they used to get up to around 4 or 5 feet long when he was a kid, but I've never seen one over about 2 1/2 feet long. Once you get past the slimy part (really just a mental thing), they're not much different than frogs - which I've also eaten - not just the legs, as that would be a waste of perfectly edible frog.

My dear Old Dad also said I ate ants when I was a kid, but I don't recall if they were any good or not - but the wife DID catch the daughter sitting in the yard eating fire ants one day when she was little, so I suppose it's not out of the realm of the possible. When questioned, she said they were good, and that they were "spicy" ROFLMAO!

I've eaten quail eggs preserved in jalapeno juice, a pickling of sorts I reckon. I've eaten what looked to me like gold fish that were so big we had to store them in a bathtub full of water to keep 'em fresh until it was time to clean 'em - I was told they were some kind of carp. We caught them with spears. I've eaten lizards, but they were big enough to make it worth my while to cook them over an open fire. I eat catfish, squirrels, and rabbits pretty regular.

For 3 days now there has been some sort of critter scampering, absolutely thundering, between the ceiling over my head and the floor in my attic. I reckon it's something that came in to get out of the cold, but if it don't stop annoying the crap out of me with it's scampering, I just might eat it, too!

I've also been known to eat bologna, vienna sausages, and potted meat - which some folks here call "spotted dog", and some others call "lips and ears", since all of those delicacies are made out of the parts of pigs that no one in their right mind would eat in their natural form - but if you turn them into a paste, there ain't no telling what they were before then, so it's all good.

In other places, in other times, I've eaten things that I have no idea what they were. One dish I kept smacking with a fork, because I was fairly certain it was trying to crawl off the plate when I wasn't looking. I've eaten octopus and squids, and watched other folks turn green at the very thought while I was eating them. They're pretty chewy, rubbery one might say, and it takes more work to eat them than they have nutritional value I'm sure.

Some things I just can't abide by, however. "Chitlins", which I believe are the same thing or similar to what you called "tripe", won't ever make it to my stomach. I can't believe they sell them in grocery stores, as if they were food or something. I did eat a pickled pigs foot once, but that ain't happening again, ever. Spam, Treet, or any equivalent is another thing that won't be entering my stomach - I don't even allow it to cross my threshold. No brains of any sort will make it down my gullet, since I'm fairly certain they wouldn't stay down, so why bother? And chicken feet - what the hell is up with folks eating chicken feet? I would have thought they were nothing but bone and gristle, but I'm told there is meat on their "palm" area. I say "I'm told", because that's not anything I'm ever going to find out first-hand. I'll never forget the first time I saw them, in an oriental restaurant, a bunch of chicken feet sticking up out of a pot, claws and all. When I saw them, I said "You gotta be shi... oh look! Little bitty octopii!" and away I went.

So you see, I really have no business disparaging traditional British fare - I guess maybe I'm just a picky eater! Could you pass the marmite?

My husband has also and he just says he LOVES Waterdogs, they are best baked in foil buried in a bed of hot coal for an hour or so depending on size of the Waterdog.
He has an old recipe in his head, you use dried Nightcrawler (large earthworms) crushed and sprinkled over the Water Dog after it is warped with Sweet Potatoes or a Sweet Root in tin foil and baked.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-27-2020, 08:22 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband has also and he just says he LOVES Waterdogs, they are best baked in foil buried in a bed of hot coal for an hour or so depending on size of the Waterdog.
He has an old recipe in his head, you use dried Nightcrawler (large earthworms) crushed and sprinkled over the Water Dog after it is warped with Sweet Potatoes or a Sweet Root in tin foil and baked.

IK, R? They're just "spring lizards", but big enough to cook!

We generally had to drive a spike though their head into the sand on the riverbank, and leave them there to finally die, but it ain't OUR fault it was so hard to kill 'em, was it?

The slime could be a problem, but I found that after they coated my arm with their wriggling, I could coat THAT with sand, and roll it off like a glove. I just had to add more sand as I unrolled it, to make it keep rolling. Then I'd throw it back into the river, from whence it came,  It's just food, and we ALL need that, don't we?

It seemed to be a better idea than stealing chickens, at the time...

(01-28-2020, 09:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:22 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband has also and he just says he LOVES Waterdogs, they are best baked in foil buried in a bed of hot coal for an hour or so depending on size of the Waterdog.

IK, R? They're just "spring lizards", but big enough to cook!

We generally had to drive a spike though their head into the sand on the riverbank, and leave them there to finally die, but it ain't OUR fault it was so hard to kill 'em, was it?

The slime could be a problem, but I found that after they coated my arm with their wriggling, I could coat THAT with sand, and roll it off like a glove. I just had to add more sand as I unrolled it, to make it keep rolling. Then I'd throw it back into the river, from whence it came,  It's just food, and we ALL need that, don't we?

It seemed to be a better idea than stealing chickens, at the time...

The Slime they produce is much like the Slime a Catfish (Flathead) is covered in.
How do you fix that problem of Slime????? You Skin it and gut it and wash it  minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Who'd have thunk it...! Another Prince misleading the public!

Quote:Prince Harry loses Mail on Sunday complaint over sedated wildlife photos

'Harry told Ipso that article implied he misled public about pictures of a rhino, elephant and lion.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7080]
One of Prince Harry’s photos shown on his Instagram account to highlight Earth Day.
(Photograph: The Duke of Sussex)

The Duke of Sussex has lost a complaint against the Mail on Sunday over a claim by the newspaper
that dramatic wildlife pictures he took in Africa did not highlight the fact the animals were sedated and
tethered.

Prince Harry complained to press standards regulator the Independent Press Standards Organisation
(Ipso) that the newspaper had breached a clause of the editors’ code of practice relating to accuracy
over its article about photographs he took of a rhino, elephant and a lion.
The photos were posted to the Sussexes’ Instagram account to highlight Earth Day.

The newspaper article, published in April last year, was headlined:
“Drugged and tethered … what Harry didn’t tell you about those awe-inspiring wildlife pictures.”
It said: “Anyone glancing at them quickly could be left with the impression that capturing images of these
mighty creatures at such close quarters would have required a thrilling –possibly life-endangering –pursuit
across the bush.”

According to the article, Harry failed to mention in his post the fact that all three of the animals had been
tranquilized, and the elephant had also been tethered, as they were being relocated.
A rope around the hind legs of the elephant was not visible because of the way the picture was cropped,
the article said.

Harry complained to Ipso, saying the article implied he had intentionally misled the public “to give the
impression that he was a superior wildlife photographer who had captured the images in dangerous
circumstances”, according to the ruling.
Harry denied misleading the public over the photographs.

“He said that the images had been uploaded to his Instagram account in support of Earth Day to raise
awareness, rather than as evidence of the complainant’s talents as a photographer,” the ruling states.
The caption made clear the animals were being relocated, so it was not necessary to explicitly state
the animals had been sedated or tethered, the duke had argued.

The rope around the elephant’s hind legs was not visible due to “Instagram’s format” rather than being
deliberately edited out, he said. He argued that a full uncropped version of the picture had already been
published on the royal family’s website in 2016.

A description and video of the tranquillising and tethering process was also on the website of the
conservation organisation he was working with in Malawi, and his Instagram post had linked back
to the website, he said.

The Ipso ruling said it was not clear from the images the animals had been tranquilized and tethered,
and the photograph of the elephant could have been edited differently.
Nor did Harry’s Instagram post make it clear the images had been previously published, unedited, in 2016.

The Ipso committee did not consider that it was “significantly misleading” to report Harry’s post “did not
quite tell the full story”. The Mail on Sunday had included in its article a denial on behalf of the duke that
the tether on the elephant had been deliberately edited out, it said.

The prince’s complaint was not upheld...'
The Guardian:

The British are known across the world for their steely-patience of queuing. Where there's a place to wait in a line,
whether it's a hospital, the Customs Desk at an airport or a bus-stop, the men and women of the United Kingdom
will stand quietly in a line and only occasionally strike up a conversation.
Usually about the weather.

I don't drive on this little island of ours and if I do venture out, I too, use public transport and take part in the
liturgy that's accepted as one of Britain's mannerisms. I wait in line and mentally dwell on a couple of things.
Have I the correct fare...? why didn't I ask my wife to give me a lift and where's the f*ckin' bus?

Now it seems, that solemn, stoic ritual has been effected as the days of scrounging around in purses for the right
amount of coins or assuring the bus-driver that the image on your Pensioner-Free-Pass is actually you before the
age-lines came, could be over and a different way to acquire a ticket has come to light.

Quote:Woman tries to force oral sex on a guy in exchange for a £5 bus fare.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7082]

Michelle Hall, a sucker for riding the buses.

'A woman barged into a bloke's house and tried to give him a blowjob in exchange for a £5 bus fare.
Michelle Hall, 54, has been jailed for sexual assault after she appeared out-of-the-blue at the victim’s home
in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, at 11.25pm on October 16.

As he answered the door, Hall asked if he would give her five pounds for a bus into Peterborough city centre.
The victim refused, so Hall barged into his home, turned around and offered to perform oral sex in exchange
for the bus fare. The man refused but Hall persisted to grope and try to pull his trousers down, despite him
repeatedly asking her to stop.

The victim called police as Hall fled into the town centre. He gave a description and she was later identified via
CCTV images and arrested. In custody, Hall admitted the offence, saying: “You don’t have to take swabs, I’m guilty.”
On Monday Peterborough Crown Court, Hall, of High Street, Huntingdon, was jailed for 20 months and placed on
the Sex Offenders Register for ten years.

PC Jess Porter said: “This has been a harrowing experience for the victim, who was forced to endure an unexpected
ordeal in his own home. “I would like to applaud the victim for having the courage to report this offence to police.
Sexual offences can happen to anyone and we will always take allegations seriously.”...'
The Daily Star:

I'm sure you'd agree, it's a tall-tale to swallow.
tinyhuh

Staying with this tabloid, it seems with the up-and-coming election of a new Mayor of London, the the changed character
of the capital city has prompted one of its inhabitants to take a swing at getting the job.

Promoting London has many facets, a nous of global commerce, the ability to bring confidence -not just to those who
might invest in the diverse and multicultural metropolis, but also the people of London itself.
Any PR manager will tell you that the correct optics can go a long way to ensuring success too.

Quote:Rapper Drillminister enters race to become London's first masked mayor.

'Rapper Drillminister is in the running to become London’s first masked mayor. The musician –who wears a balaclava
–is standing against Sadiq Khan in his bid. He has got permission to keep his identity secret throughout the campaign.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7083]
Rapper Drillminister is in the running to become London’s first masked mayor.
Drillminister is standing against Sadiq Khan in his bid.
he musician said he drew inspiration from Donald Trump who had no background
as a politician before becoming US President.

He told the Victoria Derbyshire Show that his anonymity allows him to be more truthful and will make voters focus more
on his message. The star –whose raps include Political Drillin –said: “I’m deliberately being who I am to represent my
peers and my community group.”
The south Londoner said he hopes to give citizens who feel unrepresented a voice.

He added: “I come from a background where it’s kill or be killed. I believe I am the realist Londoner that is in this election.
“I don’t see myself as being above anybody else.”

In his manifesto he pledges to introduce a contactless card that can be topped up to provide food, hostel accommodation
and clothes. And he wants to see more ethnic minority police officers to help combat violence.

The musician said he drew inspiration from Donald Trump who had no background as a politician before becoming US
President. "People didn’t take Donald Trump seriously when he was running,’’ he said.
"He’s the most powerful man in the entire world. "They ain’t never seen politics like this before.

He shot to stardom two years ago when he defended drill rappers against accusations they were to blame for street violence.
Drillminister said they 'didn’t make society the way it is –we’re just a reflection of it’.
"We live in a cesspool so that’s the music you’re gonna get until the situation has changed,’’ he added...'
Same Link:

"...I come from a background where it’s kill or be killed. I believe I am the realist Londoner..."

'Nuff Said.