Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Beautiful, heart-felt Christmas message and Tune for one and all.
Folks,
I won't be sending out any Christmas cards or E-cards this year, but I didn't want the festive season to pass by without sending you all my very best wishes, so I've decided to share with you all, my very own take on the beautiful, enchanting yet somehow haunting "Ave Maria"...

Best wishes,
and I hope that you will continue to enjoy listening to this lovely tune during the cold, dark, harsh winter months to come.

G

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thats what Corbyn must of sounded like when he found out he had lost  minusculebiggrin
Now one from me

OMG @"gordi" !    I had my headphones on and turned up when that started.  I thought Gabriel was coming to get me and his horn had been clogged with chemicals from the chemtrails.

That was horrible!   Regardless, Merry Christmas to you and yours. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FyAUK...f=1&nofb=1]
I'm not sure that I want to hear about Gabriel's horn and what it's been clogged up with..... eww! LOL

Actually, my cousin Linda (who is a devout Christian) sent me that Ave Maria audio clip in our families "crazy cousins" chat room on another site... I must admit to rolling my eyes a wee bit, before actually listening to it... I then had to wipe a wee bit of sprayed coffee from my monitor after I heard that first squawk!!!! Priceless!

Cousin Linda - I salute you!

minusculebeercheers
I feel sad this was recorded at such low standard

Always a rousing tune, a favourite. Thank you Wallfire.
minusculethumbsup

It goes nicely alongside this one!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"gordi" 
My Dear Friend,,,,,,,, at first I thought it was an earlier song by Yoko Ono,,,,,,,

But it was your Family instead,,,,,, Thank You!  tinysurprised

OK, Ok, Ok,,,,,,
Merry Christmas My Rogue Sister and Brothers.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-21-2019, 08:52 PM)guohua Wrote: @"gordi" 
My Dear Friend,,,,,,,, at first I thought it was an earlier song by Yoko Ono,,,,,,,
...But it was your Family instead,,,,,, Thank You!  tinysurprised

OK, Ok, Ok,,,,,,
Merry Christmas My Rogue Sister and Brothers....

LOL
It was sent to me by my cousin (Linda) but I think she probably "borrowed" it off the net somewhere...

Merry Christmas!
minusculebeercheers