Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Climate Change?
(09-26-2019, 04:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Utter bastards, the lot of 'em.

I agree and the fact that the majority of the MSM are just allowing her air-time without counter-points
to her ailment also shows how the girl is being used to help their narrative.

I'm hoping that the look Thunberg shows just before President Trump entered -the facial features of someone
who's anticipating seeing someone famous, is genuine and indicative of a excited child momentarily forgetting
her acting role.

It's in the first four seconds of this clip and the rest of it looks very stage-managed.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I agree with you, its just a child been abuse on a world wide scale. The thing is the left has understood if you control CO2 you control all the people.
The world cannot survive without CO2, no money no work. Its all about control, give children "power" and they will always take it and you can control them.
Good example is Greata, a 16 year old girl has been told she is more important than POTUS. When she is no longer of use she will be kicked aside
Looks like there have been many "Gretas" used in the past.

Learn the playbook and you'll see your enemies moves clearly.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6423]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I remember right none of the Gretas ended well
(09-26-2019, 08:50 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Utter bastards, the lot of 'em.

I agree and the fact that the majority of the MSM are just allowing her air-time without counter-points
to her ailment also shows how the girl is being used to help their narrative.

I'm hoping that the look Thunberg shows just before President Trump entered -the facial features of someone
who's anticipating seeing someone famous, is genuine and indicative of a excited child momentarily forgetting
her acting role.

It's in the first four seconds of this clip and the rest of it looks very stage-managed.

Anyone notice the heavy and black security she has to protect her from the POTUS
She is Mentally Ill and her parents are associated with the Entertainment Industry.
This Child is being used and we all know this.
Her Parents and their Handlers need to be arrested for Child Abuse. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Of course, there's always the rational folk out there who embrace AOC's urgency.
tinyhuh

Unless the young lady is taking the pi... nah, surely not!
Too much CO2, this young lady has the IQ of a water pump
(10-05-2019, 01:03 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Too much CO2, this young lady has the IQ of a water pump

smallroflmao smallroflmao  - I think Wallfire says it all!!
As Extinction Rebellion continues to bring central London to walking pace, the smear-merchant media scramble
over each other to display the virtous activities of this group that fear the AOC apocalypse.

Climate-change is today's demon and these people need you to know that your everyday pollution is the main
cause for.... no-no, don't look there. NO.... NOOOOOOO.

Quote:Extinction Rebellion mocked for 'trying to hide' diesel generator in protest camp.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6487]

'Extinction Rebellion has been mocked after a video surfaced of the group powering one of its camps
using pollution-emitting diesel generators. Former SAS Regimental Sergeant Major, James Deegan MC,
retweeted the video to his Twitter page in view of his 16.6 thousand followers, calling the climate activists
“hypocrites” as they insist on lecturing people against using fossil fuels.

His caption read: “Hypocrites absolute hypocrites. Extinction Rebellion camp using a diesel generator for
power. “Did they think the pallets made it invisible and soundproof?”

While new-generation diesel emits lower levels of carbon dioxide than petrol engines, they tend to emit higher
levels of nitrogen oxides. In built-up urban areas, these emissions mean that diesel engines are often the biggest
cause of roadside air pollution.

The climate action group is currently undergoing a planned two-week protest to shut down central London.
Protestors have gatecrashed several of the capital’s iconic landmarks. They have also assembled in European
capitals, Berlin and Paris. 
Lambeth Bridge, Westminster Bridge and Trafalgar Square in London have been locked off...'

Yeah... but it's a petrol generator.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These Extension Rebellion NUT-CASES need to be Medicated or forced to take their Mood-Modifying Medication.

Quote:AN Extinction Rebellion protester glued himself to the top of a British Airways plane at London City Airport today.

The man, identified by Extinction Rebellion as former Paralympic cyclist James Brown, was seen clinging to the aircraft in a video streamed online by the protest group.

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000529763498-e1570711684675.jpg?w=620]
The protester glued himself to the top of a BA Embraer 190 jet.

smallroflmao  Start to Taxi down the runway and watch him Shit Himself! smallroflmao  

Look at this Crazy Looking Psycho Nut-Case!
[Image: brown1.jpg?w=620] Brown said he was 's*****g' himself as he was 'scared of heights'
Quote:Brown, who is visually impaired, was arrested at Heathrow last month after a protest which saw some Extinction Rebellion activists try to fly a drone near the airport.

The 54-year-old, a former Paralympic athlete who won a bronze medal at London 2012, glued himself to the top of a BA Embraer 190 jet.
In a video he posted online he said: "Here I am on top of a f****** aeroplane at City Airport. I hate heights, I'm s******* myself, I managed to get on the roof. I am so shaky.

smallrofl  I would have left him there and started the jet.

Now look at this Ignorant Fool,,,,,,
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000529731228-1.jpg?w=620] The Extinction Rebellion protester lectured fellow passengers on climate change on the Aer Lingus flight.
Source

Didn't that Mental-Case of a Fool have to pay for a ticket to board the plane? What a waste Of Money, who does he think is Stupid Enough (like him) to listen?
Think about the security currently used in the major airports of the west and that even with all the
protests surrounding London City Airport, James Brown found a British Airways plane without anyone
working on it.

Ponder the idea that a man supposedly scared of heights and visually impaired, could have access
to an aeroplane that just happened not to have any employees close by, then scale the smooth
surface of the craft to get on top.

Were his hands free to make the video and post it online or was his phone not confiscated after
he was arrested?
I'd like to know the real story.
(10-10-2019, 09:41 PM)BIAD Wrote: Think about the security currently used in the major airports of the west and that even with all the
protests surrounding London City Airport, James Brown found a British Airways plane without anyone
working on it.

Ponder the idea that a man supposedly scared of heights and visually impaired, could have access
to an aeroplane that just happened not to have any employees close by, then scale the smooth

Were his hands free to make the video and post it online or was his phone not confiscated after
he was arrested?

Those are good questions and YES, we need answers!
(10-10-2019, 09:57 PM)guohua Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 09:41 PM)BIAD Wrote: Think about the security currently used in the major airports of the west and that even with all the
working on it.

he was arrested?

Those are good questions and YES, we need answers!
Also how did he get so much glue past security ? it could of been anything, poison, explosives. All very interesting questions
Folks like this "Extinction Rebellion" crew are part of the reason I don't go overseas any more. I just don't have the patience to deal with morons these days, and the older I get the shorter my patience gets. I've no doubt that I would find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time (which is a habit I've never grown out of), and one of them would attempt to block my passage... and then would have to go somewhere private to pick his teeth out of his asshole after I knocked them down his throat.

... and I have no desire to cool my heels in ANY foreign jail, not even one in Londonistan.

Besides, it would be unkind to force the poor idjit to pick his own teeth out of his own asshole with his arms all bent up out of the proper shape like that, and I'll be damned if I'd do it for him!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I cant help but think that the Extinction rebellion have very little to do with the climate and more to do with a grab for power. A bit like the unions did in the 80s in the UK. Not a lot to do about mines but about bring down a Government.
I wonder who is behind this lot, and would they ever try the same crap in China
(10-10-2019, 09:57 PM)guohua Wrote: Those are good questions and YES, we need answers!

It's why I struggle to understand the current media behavior, it seems like every decision made by
the majorities of the public is wildly incorrect and is reported in a negative light.

Global industry uses coal, gas and oil to improve the world's peoples and they made the wrong
decision because they should've used wind-power and produce recyclable products from the start.

Employment in these industries brings prosperity to nations that utilise the income for personal and
international benefits. Improvement in lifestyles helps to avoid war, famine and falling back on our
path to be a better species. With this in mind, we -together, can slowly adjust our world to reform
our world and ourselves for positive reasons.

But the media tell us those who held the power to promote and produce these natural elements
for self and world-wide gain and enhance social development, chose the wrong route!

Damn... two paths and we choose the wrong one.

Trump is elected and the media churn out 90-odd percent of negative reports about him and it's
regularly proposed that the US public chose the wrong one.
Basically, we picked a non-politician with radical ideas on how to benefit the citizens of the USA and
somehow, that's a bad thing!

Damn... Hillary was the best candidate and we chose the wrong guy.

A referendum is offered to the UK citizens (subjects of the Crown) to either stay in or leave the European
Union and they decide to leave. Yet, the media constantly berate their viewers/readers with articles that
imply we should've remained.
Basically, those who chose to leave are selfish racists who prefer poverty rather than be told what to do
by people they didn't elect.

Damn... we could've continued to enjoy the paid-for benefits of the EU's political decisions -decisions we
would've never arrived at on our own -or had before we joined, and instead, we chose the wrong road.

Countless crimes are performed by the mainly-young male migrants that moved to Europe and -true,
they are occasionally reported, but there's no rhetoric regarding abiding with a culture they've moved
into, only that the indigenous culture should adapt.

Basically, you should adjust to the demands of others without objection.

Once again, damn. It's just plain-unlucky for those who complain about the rising crime that corresponds
with the rise in immigration. If only we hadn't been indoctrinated with morals that advocate higher values
in social realms and stupidly accept scruples that contradict the ideas of those who've allegedly fled from
the war-torn areas of the world.
Areas, some would say were their own countries.

A man can rape a woman and be held accountable for it, but it seems that if your skin is a different colour
or you prefer a certain religion, then it's accepted that you probably didn't know any better and be therefore,
can be treated differently.

Damn... the indigenous Europeans chose the wrong skin pigmentation.
We just can't seem to catch a break.
tinysure

A half-blind guy (supposedly) beats the odds of airport security and without anyone looking on -the maintenance
crews, the surveillance personnel and the passengers boarding the aeroplane, climbed onto the roof, gluing himself
in the process.

And why...? Because the public are terrible people who don't have a problem with destroying their planet.
Not that millions of people use such travel to maintain lifestyles, improve countries via business, conduct diplomacy
and discuss ways of making a better world without ruining the steady pace of human progression.
No, that would be the average person's view and once again, out of two opinions, the majority would choose the
wrong one.

Minorities... the best newspaper articles involve minorities with radical ideas and if it means certain stories have
to be tweaked, changed to annoy the reader or even created from the mind of a Journalist, then so be it.
The laughable part is that it isn't working, the establishment media are dying, but due to their pompous attitude,
they refuse to believe that they will be usurped by social media.

It seems like everything has been turned on its head, social media -a place where anyone is unaccountable for
their opinions and therefore a ripe environment for false information, is reporting a better, more truthful type of
news than the legacy media that had been held so high for such standards.

Some may wonder how long that has been going on and what damage it may have incurred, but fuselage-glued
blind Paralympic athletes don't think along those lines. They fail to see the realities of feeding the world because
of their social positions giving them the privilege to weep over animals that can emulate human features or bitch
on about climate-change because they don't work in those industries -industries that have greatly improved their
pollution rates, I might add.

They're stuck in an indulgent bubble that demands change today and have no concept of how such expectations
will have to be maintained tomorrow. The real glue is their stubbornness to understand others realities that cannot
change as rapidly as a mood-swing and whining about it on a rain-free Wednesday doesn't necessarily give their
complaints any more credence on a snow-covered Thursday in November.
I think the word is 'Larp'.

The choices we take as a whole are the ones we generally arrive at through mutual discourse. Lately, that global
commentary seems to have been gagged for certain reasons and by certain parties.

But the majority make decisions and after perusing many variables and urging their representatives to endorse
that decision, choose the one they believe on the whole is the correct one. But a word-to-the-wise, don't go f*ckin'
with the majority, they're like are like a drowsy bear and not to be tangled with.

And never delay their flight!
(10-10-2019, 11:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Also how did he get so much glue past security ? it could of been anything, poison, explosives. All very interesting questions

That's what I mean about today's smear-merchant-media.

They don't have a problem on commenting on failings from one particular area of opinion or even suggesting
positive factors in another. But when it comes to this type of behavior, they don't feel that an investigation of
their own into how this person overcome the obstacles in the airport is warranted and would be interesting to
a reader.
Yer' know, the person who brings them their ratings?!

As you offer, this act leads to all sorts of questions, serious questions of safety and security. To not enquire
would be seen as stupidity by a level-minded person or media outlet. And that is what really concerns me.

If you'd kindly think back to all the outlandish and politically thought-provoking crimes that the MSM have
reported on -certainly in the United States, how were they 'allowed' to happen...? With knowledge that certain
groups of certain persuasion do take part in protests that will occasionally involve violence, how is it that this
accumulation of information isn't put to use to thwart such violence?

Regardless of what the official bodies in Government say, you are surveilled. In many areas it may only be be
algorithms and artificial intelligence, but private communication is captured and analysed. You know that if it
was you in charge of protecting one's country or interests, you'd do it too.
It's real-world shit.

People of interest are monitored and in today's need to use social media, that could just mean involving in discourse
on websites, trolling for responses or just acting like a genuine person who enjoys similar interests.

Snowden suggested that certain entities even monitor the typing of a person's response and the way they construct
a sentence in real-time, to acquire what the person is really thinking. If that's true, the surveillance is massive and
invasive as it can be. In proper terms, your internet-connected computer is basically a bug.

With this in mind and the naivety of most people being prominent, how can a guy -with assistance from others and
discussing it with others, enter a prohibited area and do what this half-blind dude did?!
By the way, this person stuck on the outside of the plane doesn't even have to be aware that he's part of something
that involves such covert groups.

Occam Razor demands that the answer is that he was allowed to and that takes us off onto a tangent that could lead
us into how much these established medias play a role in:
A. Being used by agencies to propagandise certain narratives.
B. Maintain their positions as gate-keepers of information and continue income.

Maybe that should be for another thread.
tinywondering
(10-11-2019, 03:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Folks like this "Extinction Rebellion" crew are part of the reason I don't go overseas any more...

Let's be honest here, it's because you're a bad-tempered curmudgeon and they won't let you on the plane
with that blunderbuss.

How many times do you need to be told...? You can't just waste someone because they yell at you that you
should grow a vagina. You can't relate to the gulping, pink-haired social-justice-warrior that you're gonna
count to ten before you blow their legs from under them... you just can't.

Anyway, Europe now has laws that prevent such behavior from white-folk and if you need to do damage to
anyone who doesn't side with your... 'disciplined beliefs' -shall we say, then you have to hire a van and do
carnage that way.
I'm sure there's a brochure on it somewhere.

No, I assure you that those self-imposed rules you adhere to on your mountain will be abrasive if applied
in the diverse cultures of Europe. It is true that Europe imports people in to kill their citizens, but it's
not a holiday or vacation -and certainly not something to enjoy instead of purchasing postcards of the
Eiffel Tower.
tinyhuh
I cannot confirm how true this is , but its a fun read

Quote:Extinction Rebellion Co-Founder Says Climate Protest is About Ending Idea Heterosexuality is “Normal”

Admits it “isn’t about the climate.”

[img=46x0]https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/92bdc8bce676fd1d053262a01af1a3b8?s=46&d=mm&r=g[/img]
Published
 9 hours ago 
on
 17 October, 2019
Paul Joseph Watson

[img=750x0]https://cdn.summit.news/2019/10/171019extinction.jpg[/img]

The co-founder of Extinction Rebellion writes that the climate protest “isn’t about the climate” and is actually about toppling European civilisation and ending the idea that heterosexuality is “normal.”
Wait, what?
In a lengthy article for Medium entitled ‘Extinction Rebellion isn’t about the Climate’, Stuart Basden reveals the true goals of the far-left environmentalist action group.
Basden asserts that whatever climate problems exist can’t be fixed and that the movement should instead be focused on tearing down the entire system of western capitalism (China, the world’s biggest polluter, isn’t mentioned once).
He claims that “European civilisation” is to blame for spreading “cruelty” and “violence” throughout the globe for the last 600 years and bringing “torture, genocide, carnage and suffering to the ends of the earth.”
He then cites numerous “delusions” which are to blame for this situation, including “white supremacy,” “patriarchy” and “class hierarchy” (a strange one given that most Extinction Rebellion protesters are upper middle class snobs who do little but inconvenience and harm the working class).
“The delusions of hetero-sexism/heteronormativity propagate the idea that heterosexuality is ‘normal’ and that other expressions of sexuality are deviant,” writes Basden.
So it’s not about climate change, it’s about ending the idea that heterosexuality is the default biological breeding setting for humankind.
Ok, then.
Just for good measure, at the end of the article, Basden admits that he has been harassing his own family to send reparations to black families in America who share the same name to compensate for his white guilt over slavery.
As we highlighted earlier, the general public has vehemently rejected Extinction Rebellion, culminating in an incident today where posh climate protesters were dragged from the roof of a train by angry commuters furious at being delayed.
source