Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google Earth uncovers 'gigantic statue of face' emerging from Antarctica snow
Quote:[Image: image.jpg]

Click to play
Antarctica: 'Alien face' spotted on Google Earth

A man-made carving of a gigantic face has been uncovered on Google Earth in Antarctica, a conspiracy theorist has claimed.
Instagram conspiracy channel ufo_scandinavia uploaded bizarre footage last week showing the strange anomaly rising out of the snow.

The clip shows a man zooming in on the mysterious sight on mapping software Google Earth.
The “structure” appears to have a mouth, nose and at least one eye, while the other seems to have eroded.
Blake and Brett Cousins – of YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon – have since shared the footage and offered their own thoughts.

[Image: 2_Antarctica.png]
Conspiracy theorists claim a statue of a face has been found in Antarctica (Image: GOOGLE EARTH)
Read More “It appears to be a massive, ancient structure of some kind of face that is being revealed for the first time on Google Earth,” Blake said in his video.

“I would have to concur that whatever we’re looking at resembles some sort of megastructure.”
Brett then asked: “Could this be something that was left behind by the ancient civilisations of Antarctica?

“Ice melting could be revealing structures that would baffle the world.”
The strange sight, the brothers explained, can be found using the coordinates 72°00' 36.00'' S , 168° 34' 40.00'' E.
More than 90,000 people have watched the footage since it was posted on August 20 and many flocked to the comments section to voice their thoughts on what the "face" could be.
“That is not a natural thing that mother nature made by wind and cold. Looks like a Viking,” one wrote.
[Image: 2540076170001_5444724115001_544471734900...4717349001]

Click to play
Images of Antarctica appear to show ‘crashed UFO’

“Metal helmet with the nose piece running down the upper part.”
Another added: “No mind trick, that's definitely a face.”
But others had a more reasonable explanation, with a third explaining: “This is purely natural and random. Looks like ice with cracks.”
Truth-seekers have often picked out supposed anomalies hidden beneath the surface of Antarctica.
It was claimed last year that Google Earth had uncovered an “ancient city” emerging from the snow.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-n...e-19007865
That is interesting, reminds me of the face on Mars.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-31-2019, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote: That is interesting, reminds me of the face on Mars.

I was thinking the same