Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown
(06-18-2016, 03:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Pennylemon" 

Here is one thread I did on Antarctica:

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=205

And, here is a link that Ms. G. posted in one of my threads.  (Thanks, Ms. G.)

Article Link

I'll post more, if I come across them.

Thank you for the links Mystic.

I'll play these for my Dad and see what he thinks about what the military may have been involved in down there. His job at the time would have been to fly any rescue missions and aerial testing for the US Navy. He does have hundreds of first hand photos of his time at McMurdo and surrounds.
@"Pennylemon" 

Please let me/us know what he thinks; I'll be very curious to find out. Smile
Quote:If you see military persons at every corner, it will be because they are there for your protection in case things get ugly when the arrests of the elite are taking place.

If I were one of the "Global Elite", this is EXACTLY the sort of propaganda I would put out if I were intending to institute Martial Law, so that people would co-operate with the nice soldiers on every street corner that I has sent to subjugate them...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-19-2016, 02:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
Quote:If you see military persons at every corner, it will be because they are there for your protection in case things get ugly when the arrests of the elite are taking place.

If I were one of the "Global Elite", this is EXACTLY the sort of propaganda I would put out if I were intending to institute Martial Law, so that people would co-operate with the nice soldiers on every street corner that I has sent to subjugate them...

Nin does have a valid point here I must say.  minusculethumbsup

What is that called.... 'reverse psychology'  ....or something along those lines.

In other words, messing with people making them think/believe one thing is in the work, just to get them to go along with their ulterior motive unknowingly, which is nothing more than to lead the sheeple to the slaughterhouse.   minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Ninurta" 
Yes, I thought of that too.  You should listen to the video before deciding though. I don't think Drake likes the Cabal very much, and he has been putting this plan together since 2012, or before.
@"Ninurta"   @"guohua"  @"Pennylemon"  @"senona"

Here is another video of Drake and Thomas Williams being interviewed by Shane Bales in August of 2015.  They go into more detail about how the plan will work, what has happened up to that point, and what is expected to happen in the future.
They show themselves in this video, so you can look for clues to see if they are lying.   minusculethinking 

Yep, it's another long one, but it went by faster for me, having something to look at while I listened, and they covered a lot more stuff.

Also, I found a webpage for Drake:  http://americannationalmilitia.com/

This may, or may not be, connected to Drake's plans, but it is still on topic, so, I'll add it here: Article Link

Quote:On June 17th, in an unprecedented move, US Supreme Commander General Joseph Dunford addressed the United Nations peacekeeping summit to discuss transitioning the US military into a global force for peace. US forces will now be replacing corrupt and poorly trained UN peacekeeping troops who have caused many scandals involving rape, theft, etc. The full text of his speech can be seen here: Link

There is a full page of information on the source article above that is quite interesting, for those who wish to keep up with what's happening. mediumsmile
It appears Drake and his group aren't the only ones fed up with how things are being run in the gooberment.  smallgreenklatsch

[Image: TreasonBAMMIE12.jpg]

Quote:OBAMA ADMINISTRATION JUST PROVIDED AID AND COMFORT TO ISIS SUPPORTERS - TREASON

It has clearly been established that ISIS is an enemy of the United States of America. It is also just as clear that the San Bernardino and Orlando attackers swore allegiance to ISIS, committed their heinous crimes in the name of ISIS.

Which brings us to the legal definition of Treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason - "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

The first words are clear, those "owing allegiance to the United States" includes everyone from the president to members of congress, all taking an oath of office swearing to "defend the Constitution of the United States."

See Senate Oath, House Oath, Presidential Oath

If any of the above "levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort within the United States or elsewhere," they are guilty of Treason.

It's time we Americans unite and get rid of these psychopaths.

Read more about this on the Source Page.
Well Mystic, what I'd say is don't feel to depressed with the thoughts that you're
alone with the psychopaths, on this side of the pond we've got our hands full
too!

Listen to these shenanigans that the media seem to be ignoring for the
'Remain Or Leave' -EU referendum.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@BIAD

It seems that stupidity is spreading like a virus throughout the world.

Don't worry, BIAD, as I understand it, once the "GO" is given for Drake's team, there are military groups set up all over the world to join in and take down ALL the stupid air-heads in power... even on the other side of my pond. minusculeknocks
UPDATE:  THE WAR HAS GONE HOT! PT. 2

[Image: Chevron-battle-final_s.jpg]

Quote:Independent insider sources and measurable real-world data confirm the war for Full Disclosure has gone "red hot."
New triangular fighter craft allegedly made by Boeing have created a decisive tipping-point in the wars now taking place over Antarctica and elsewhere.
We are now seeing the fulfillment of prophecies dating all the way back to the Bible and other ancient texts.
This is a very exciting time and we can "expect the unexpected" as we move forward into the future.
MASSIVE UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: Entire New Section Added! Do Not Miss it!

I posted the article above, which you can read in full from the link, so this next post might make more sense to you...

Daring medical rescue under way in Antarctica

[Image: plane1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1]

A Twin Otter plane flies out of the South Pole on a medical flight in 2003. Photo: AP

Quote:WASHINGTON — A daring South Pole medical rescue is under way. An airplane left a British base in Antarctica on Tuesday for the 1,500-mile trip to evacuate a sick worker from a US science station.
Athena Dinar, spokeswoman for the British Antarctic Survey, said one of two Twin Otter planes began the trip Tuesday, while the other is still at the Rothera station on the Antarctic peninsula.
The National Science Foundation, which runs the South Pole station, decided last week to mount the unusual rescue operation because a staffer needed medical care that can’t be provided at the station. The foundation has not identified the individual or the person’s condition but said the worker is an employee of Lockheed Martin, which provides logistical support.

Hmmm...  I wonder if someone was severely hurt during battle?  You never, or very rarely, hear of them calling in medical help there!

Something to keep an eye on.   minusculethinking
Here is another great article covering the battle in Antarctica:

Rescue Mission to Antarctica Sent to Help Wounded Cabal-run Secret Space Program Alliances? | Evidence and Testimony of Space Battles Above the Earth

Quote:A team was recently sent to Antarctica to rescue a seriously ill staff member at a British research facility. A Twin Otters aircraft flew out to the British Antarctic Survey's Rothera Research Station some 1500 miles from the U.S. Amundsen-Scott South Pole location.

What is peculiar about this development is that Secret Space Program (SSP) insider, Corey Goode, recently disclosed via David Wilcock that high-level assets in various hidden programs are currently battling over the southernmost continent for control of the planet and beyond. 

Lockheed Martin is one of the companies named by Goode and other SSP whistleblowers as a key player in the Cabal-run space program. They apparently have a facility in Antarctica, which according to Goode and William Tompkins (another SSP whistleblower), is home to massive bases and installations below the icy surface.

In the below CNN article, published on June 22nd, it was revealed that the foundation in charge of US operations there is seeking assistance but refuses to disclose any details.

The foundation is not identifying the patient or any medical information because of patient privacy except to say the patient is seasonally employed through the Lockheed Martin Antarctic Support Contract.

As will be provided in this article, it appears that the recent announcement of a rescue mission to the southernmost continent could be a cover story for a more clandestine mission of providing aide and assistance to a wounded Cabal and their off-world allies.

by Justin Deschamps

Read more: Full Article Link
I would agree that Lockheed-Martin is involved, That organization has built some of America's best aircraft and who can guess what else!
My husband father worked for Lockheed before it became Lockheed-Martin and he worked on the Mercury, Saturn and Apollo Craft and the U-2 and SR-71 and stuff he couldn't talk about and took to his grave.
Here is a good article and video.
Quote:In 1993, during a lecture at the UCLA Alumini Center, Ben Rich, former CEO of Lockheed Martin held a very interesting speech about technological advancements in space engineering in a period of forty years. He concluded his speech with the following quote: We now have the technology to take ET home.” – Ben Rich, CEO of Lockheed Skunk Works, 1993
While talking about ET the last image of the slide showed a mysterious black disk-shaped object flying into outer space.
What was Mr Richj telling us with the quote? With the image?

Lockheed has designed and built a series of incredible aircraft including the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-22 Raptor and the F-117 Nighthawk, all of them with state of the art technology that no one else had in their possession. Their aircrafts were unique, fast, and lethal.

Many people believe that Lockheed Martin definitely came into possession of advanced alien technology that they managed to reengineer creating the next generation fighters. Is it possible that Lockheed is responsible for the manned flying saucers?  Is it possible that Lockheed combined Tesla’s inventions with re-engineered alien technology which allowed them to create unprecedented aerial vehicles and even spacecraft?

Quote:Alien Technology and humans reverse engineering it was first mentioned in 1997 when, American Computer Company (ACC) suggested the possibility that the study of the remains of a crashed alien spaceship in Roswell in 1947, or another crashed Alien spaceship might have been definitive for the development of the transistor, made in 1948 by Shockley, Bardeen and Brattain doctors in the Research Center of Electronic Circuits at Bell Laboratories.
The basis for such claims are a series of documents and testimonies that supposedly were in possession of ACC. This theory matches the stories of many others, among them, former Lieutenant Colonel Phillip Corso, who in his book; The Day After Roswell, claims being part of the team that handed the remains of the crashed object and delivered parts to different departments of Bell Laboratories.
I suspect that in the last 60 years or so, that there has been some back-engineering and the creation of this type of equipment, which is not nearly as sophisticated yet as what the apparent visitors have.” -Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth astronaut to walk on the Moon.
Well??? Did They Reverse Engineer Alien Tech???? Read the rest of the article and watch the video and you can decide if that actually is what happened at the South pole!
link
[Image: CRV_Final_Render.jpg]
[Image: 1.png] 
Quote:Alien Technology? Reverse Engineered Alien Technology
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Watch this video and look carefully starting at the 4:07 mark.
Tell me what you see and if any of you believe it. The video it's self is good.
(06-24-2016, 03:53 AM)guohua Wrote: Watch this video and look carefully starting at the 4:07 mark.

With all the new machinery "we" have out now, it's hard to say if that is an alien craft.  If I had to bet, I'd say it is ours.
And, being that so many people are so good with CGI, it makes it hard to know for an untrained eye if it's even real.   minusculethinking

No clue, but thank you for the video. tinybiggrin
(06-24-2016, 08:37 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 03:53 AM)guohua Wrote: Watch this video and look carefully starting at the 4:07 mark.

With all the new machinery "we" have out now, it's hard to say if that is an alien craft.  If I had to bet, I'd say it is ours.
And, being that so many people are so good with CGI, it makes it hard to know for an untrained eye if it's even real.   minusculethinking

No clue, but thank you for the video. tinybiggrin

What I Found interesting, was the USAF emblem on that craft and the Fact It Had Running or Avoidance Lights Blinking.
Pause the video at 4:09 minutes and look at the emblem, Get CGI I think, but maybe not. tinywhat
@"guohua" 

Quote:What I Found interesting, was the USAF emblem on that craft and the Fact It Had Running or Avoidance Lights Blinking.

Pause the video at 4:09 minutes and look at the emblem, Get CGI I think, but maybe not. [Image: tinywhat.png]

Ah... yes!  I did see the flashing light the first time, but I never noticed the emblem.  Thanks for pointing that out.

So, if unaware people, like the one's in the video, see this in the air, they'll think it's a UFO and blame any attacks on the ETs.  tinyok
Obama Report to Congress Supports Whistleblower Claims of Secret Space War

Quote:On May 26, President Barack Obama issued a report to the U.S. Congress about an interagency effort to develop an “integrated policy” to deter potential enemies in Space. Obama’s “Space Report” gives credence to secret space program whistleblowers such as Corey Goode, who claims that battles have been fought between rival secret space programs in 2015, with the most recent occurring over Antarctica in April 2016.
In a letter released through the White House Press Secretary discussing the report along with a classified Annex, Obama said:
The report is the result of an interagency process with the objectives to reduce risks to the United States and our allies in space; and to protect and preserve the rights, access, capabilities, use, and freedom of action of the United States in space.  Success will require a multi-year effort and commitment across all departments and agencies, and I look forward to your continued support. 
Obama’s letter said the report was issued to comply with “section 1613 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016″, which he signed into law on November 25, 2015.
The Act was first submitted as a Bill on May 14, 2015, and had the following section to which Obama was directly responding in his May 26, 2016, letter:
Requires the President to establish an interagency process to develop a policy to deter adversaries in space.
Obama’s letter refers to “a multi-year effort and commitment across all departments and agencies.” What provides important context for his letter are reports of alleged battles in space between different secret space programs, which began in early 2015 according to Goode.

Read the Full Article Here
The Cabal Elite are losing their power!   Yay!   minusculeknocks   Let's keep the momentum going!  POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!   GiantThumbsUp

Quote:The world’s 400 richest people lost $127.4 billion Friday as global equity markets reeled from the news that British voters elected to leave the European Union. The billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth, bringing the combined sum to $3.9 trillion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The biggest decline belonged to Europe’s richest person, Amancio Ortega, who lost more than $6 billion, while nine others dropped more than $1 billion, including Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Gerald Cavendish Grosvenor, the wealthiest person in the U.K.

[Image: -1x-1.png]

Source
Ex-CIA Spy: A Global Open Source Revolution Is About To Begin

This isn't related to Drake, but it shows that there are many like-minded people in high places who are backing the movement for a global re-set.   Can't come soon enough, in my opinion.

Quote:When Robert David Steele speaks, people listen. Especially those within the military and intelligence communities around the world. With his continued rhetoric on the open source everything manifesto as a way to positively transform this world for all, Mr. Steele has additionally begun discussing the world’s largest financial/gold cover-up story which has ties to JFK’s assassination and 9/11: That is, the global collateral accounts.
As a former CIA spy who has trained over 7,500 officers from over 66 countries,  Robert Steele has over 18 years experience across the U.S. Intelligence community  and an additional 20 years experience in commercial intelligence and training. He is  also a former Marine and he is the co-founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence  Activity.
He has also written several books, which include, The Open Source Manifesto and  Intelligence For Earth: Clarity, Diversity, Integrity and Sustainability, among others.
In accord to open source everything, Robert’s motto is: The truth at any cost, lowers all other costs.

According to Robert, open source revolution will change our world for the good of all.

Quote:“Sharing, not secrecy, is the means by which we realize such a lofty destiny as well as create infinite wealth. The wealth of networks, the wealth of knowledge, revolutionary wealth- all can create a nonzero, win-win Earth that works for 100% of humanity. This is the ‘utopia’ that Buckminster Fuller foresaw, now within our reach.”

In an interview with The Guardian, Robert David Steele was asked if he thought the U.S. is on the verge of revolting against the elitist 1%:

Quote:The preconditions for revolution exist in the UK, and most Western countries [including the U.S]. The number of active pre-conditions is quite stunning, from elite isolation to concentrated wealth to inadequate socialization and education, to concentrated land-holdings to loss of authority to repression of new technologies, especially in relation to energy, to the atrophy of the public sector and spread of corruption, to media dishonesty, to mass unemployment of young men and on and on and on.”

So, what does Steele say needs to happen for this begin?

Quote:Preconditions are not the same as precipitants. We are waiting for our Tunisian fruit seller. The public will endure great repression, especially when most media outlets and schools are actively aiding the repressive meme of ‘you are helpless, this is the order of things.’ When we have a scandal so powerful that it cannot be ignored by the average Briton or American, we will have a revolution that overturns the corrupt political systems in both countries, and perhaps puts many banks out of business. Vaclav Handel calls this ‘The Power of the Powerless.’ One spark, one massive fire.”

This interview was from 2 years ago. Since then the divide between the 99% and the 1% has continued to grow. "Humanity will not remain quiet for much longer. We are  indeed close to some big and positive changes."

This is only half the article. Read it in full here: LINK

Yes, indeed; we are close to some big and positive changes!  And I think the BRExit will be the beginning of a domino affect across the world! 

Hang on folks, we're almost there!   tinybiggrin