Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Attacks ICE Agents.
It was only a matter of time before the Left convinced someone of their bullshit.

Quote:Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center.

'Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack
a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center
in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one
point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired.
It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police...'
More in link and video.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
How much more will it take before our government labels them as a domestic terrorist organization?  tinyok

I suppose they are waiting on an event that will kill 100's of citizens first.   smalltappingfoot
I'm ok with Antifa going hot. I've got a full combat loadout stashed in an old cave, ready for the balloon to go up.

The rumbles from the Left that I am hearing are that this jackass "died a martyr to the cause", which was probably the intent. Whether it materializes or not is a matter of whether the Antifa kiddies parents will let them go out past curfew.

More than one country has been destroyed by the Left when it all began with ONE death labelled as a "martyr", and the Leftists "rallied to the cause" because of it.

Bring it, y'all...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-17-2019, 12:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm ok with Antifa going hot. I've got a full combat loadout stashed in an old cave, ready for the balloon to go up.

The rumbles from the Left that I am hearing are that this jackass "died a martyr to the cause", which was probably the intent. Whether it materializes or not is a matter of whether the Antifa kiddies parents will let them go out past curfew.

More than one country has been destroyed by the Left when it all began with ONE death labelled as a "martyr", and the Leftists "rallied to the cause" because of it.

Bring it, y'all...

minusculebeercheers
Right There With You,,,,,,,
smallmachinegun
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This ex-antifa member shares what it was like in the group and why he chose to leave. The group lies and tries to keep the members from discovering the people they are fighting against aren't who they are taught they are. Even college professors are teaching that Capitalism and Conservatives are evil. But we already know this.