Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Credible UFO reports
Yes, here are Five Credible reports of UFO sighting and I'll let you decide if there are Really Credible or Not.

Quote:1. The Lights Above the New Jersey Turnpike (2001)

It takes a lot for motorists to stop alongside a highway to look toward the sky, but on July 14, 2001, drivers on the New Jersey Turnpike did just that. For around 15 minutes just after midnight, they marveled at the sight of strange orange-and-yellow lights in a V formation over the Arthur Kill Waterway between Staten Island, New York, and Carteret, New Jersey. Carteret Police Department’s Lt. Daniel Tarrant was one of the witnesses, as well as other metro-area residents from the Throgs Neck Bridge on Long Island and Fort Lee, New Jersey near the George Washington Bridge. 

Air-traffic controllers initially denied that any airplanes, military jets or space flights could have caused the mysterious lights, but a group known as the New York Strange Phenomena Investigators (NY-SPI) claimed to receive FAA radar data that corroborated the UFO sightings from that night.
A "V" formation, similar to the Phoenix Lights report in April of 2008 I think it was.

Quote:2. The USS Nimitz Encounter (2004)

On November 14, 2004, the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz carrier strike group, noted an unknown craft on radar 100 miles off the coast of San Diego.
For two weeks the crew had been tracking objects that appeared at 80,000 feet and then plummeted to hover right above the Pacific Ocean. When two FA-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz arrived in the area, they first saw what appeared to be churning water, with a shadow of an oval shape underneath the surface.

Then, in a few moments, a white Tic Tac-shaped object appeared above the water. It had no visible markings to indicate an engine, wings or windows, and infrared monitors didn't reveal any exhaust. Black Aces Commander David Fravor and Lt. Commander Jim Slaight of Strike Fighter Squadron 41 attempted to intercept the craft, but it accelerated away, re-appearing on radar 60 miles away. It moved three times the speed of sound and more than twice the speed of the fighter jets.
Sounds like this UFO was also a USO. 
I've read about underwater UFOs that Navies have encountered.

Quote:3. O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006)

Flight 446 was getting ready to fly to North Carolina from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, when a United Airlines employee on the tarmac noticed a dark grey metallic craft hovering over gate C17. That day, November 7, 2006, a total of 12 United employees—and a few witnesses outside the airport—spotted the saucer-shaped craft around 4:15 p.m. 

The witnesses say it hovered for about five minutes before shooting upward, where it broke a hole in the clouds—enough that pilots and mechanics could see the blue sky. The news report became the most-read story on The Chicago Tribune’s website to that date and made international news.

However, because the UFO was not seen on radar, the FAA called it a “weather phenomenon” and declined to investigate.
Yes a So-Called Weather Phenomenon!

Quote:4. The Stephenville Sightings (2008)

The small town of Stephenville, Texas, 100 miles southwest of Dallas, is mostly known for its dairy farms, but in the evening of January 8, 2008, dozens of its residents viewed something unique in the sky. Citizens reported seeing white lights above Highway 67, first in a single horizontal arc and then in vertical parallel lines.
Local pilot Steve Allen estimated that the strobe lights “spanned about a mile long and a half mile wide,” traveling about 3,000 miles per hour. No sound was reported.

Witnesses believed the event was reminiscent of the Phoenix Lights sightings of 1997. While the U.S. Air Force revealed weeks later that F-16s were flying in the Brownwood Military Operating Areas (just southwest of Stephenville), many townspeople didn’t buy that explanation, believing that what they saw was too technologically advanced for current human abilities.
Quote:5. East Coast GO FAST Video (2015)

Leaked in 2017 along with the news of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was a video that revealed an encounter between an F/A-18 Super Hornet and an unidentified flying vehicle.
Seen along the East Coast on a Raytheon Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Pod, the craft was similar to that spotted off San Diego in 2004: a fast-moving white oval about 45-feet-long without wings or exhaust plume. 

The pilots tracked the object at 25,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean as it flew away and simultaneously rotated on its axis. No explanation ever emerged.
 Source
What do you think?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'll just put this here in your thread Ms. G.   This information could finally offer PROOF of alien (as in ET) craft visiting us, and also a Secret Space Program.

Quote:Rumors of secret special access programs to study retrieved UFO technology have been with us for many years. Now a major leak provides powerful confirmation of that truth and much more. Skeptics will be hard pressed to debunk this. The case for "deep black" UFO-related programs beyond formal government oversight just became much stronger.

(06-09-2019, 01:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'll just put this here in your thread Ms. G.   This information could finally offer PROOF of alien (as in ET) craft visiting us, and also a Secret Space Program.

Quote:Rumors of secret special access programs to study retrieved UFO technology have been with us for many years. Now a major leak provides powerful confirmation of that truth and much more. Skeptics will be hard pressed to debunk this. The case for "deep black" UFO-related programs beyond formal government oversight just became much stronger.

Interesting video @"Mystic Wanderer" 
But, We don't think that much is going to be said about these documents.
As Dolan states, there are Notes of a Meeting,,,Really? What Notes and who would have been allowed to take Notes or even Leave such a Highly Classified meeting with these Notes?

For one I don't Trust Mr. Dolan or believe much of anything he says, He's an Author and a Radio Host who needs Attention.

Then we have this article below.
Quote:Admiral: Never looked for UFO data

Quote:A retired high-ranking military intelligence official rumored to have been snubbed in his attempts to obtain sheltered UFO data insists he never even bothered to look for it.

“Never,” retired Rear Adm. Thomas R. Wilson replied Tuesday when asked if he’d ever been barred from retrieving classified material, exotic or otherwise, during his career.

Wilson, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, was head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1997 when he agreed to meet at the Pentagon with advocates of UFO declassification. Among them, he confirms, was Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

The driving force behind that meeting was North Carolina UFO researcher and medical doctor Steven Greer.
Greer founded The Disclosure Project in an effort to grant amnesty to government whistle-blowers willing to violate their security oaths by sharing insider knowledge about UFOs.

At least seven years ago (http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc788.htm), Greer was telling audiences about extracting a pledge from Wilson during that meeting to investigate special access projects involving UFO technology.

But shortly thereafter, Greer claimed Wilson reported that he didn’t have the proper security clearance to inspect those files.
True, Admiral Wilson would Not have Wanted Access to those files just by asking for them. He would have been putting himself and his Staff in a Trick Bag for the rest of their Life.
It Is Called, A Need To Know. Did he have a need? 
Greer is also mentioned a Lot in this article and he is another one I believe does everything for Money and Attention.

The next statement I think is Pure S. Greer Bull-Shit.
Quote:As Greer informed a Portland, Ore., audience in 2001, Wilson said, “ ‘I am horrified that this is true. I have been in plenty of black projects, but when we tried to get into this one,’ he was told, and I quote, ‘Sir, you do not have a need to know.’ The head of intelligence Joint Staffs. You don’t have a need to know. Neither did the CIA director, and neither did the president.”

If Mr. Greer told an audience this, he was talking Out His Ass. NO-ONE has the authority other than the Top Person in-charge of the Agency that issues / assigns Security Clearances. 
Can the POTUS not have access? Yes. The POTUS is normally only enformed when there is A Need For Him To Know.
But I can Guarantee you the Person in-charge of the NSA / CIA and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will have access.

Quote:This story has been circulating on the Internet ever since, and made it into Greer’s book “Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge,” last year. But the thing didn’t sprout legs until Mitchell began discussing the meeting during what turned out to be a media blitz in July.

Mitchell avoided all mention of Wilson’s name, but in a July 4 appearance on “Larry King Live,” the moonwalker told CNN audiences he’d learned the admiral “had found the people responsible for the cover-up and for the people who were in the know and were told, I’m sorry, admiral, you do not have need to know here and so, goodbye.”

Now an executive with a Minnesota-based defense contractor, Wilson told De Void he accepted Mitchell’s 1997 request “because he was a former astronaut and maybe had more credibility than some person off the street.” Wilson says he doesn’t remember who else attended that meeting, but he admitted “a certain amount of curiosity” about allegations of deep-black UFO projects.

“What is true is that I met with them,” Wilson said in a phone interview. “What is not true is that I was denied access to this material, because I didn’t pursue it. I may have left it open with them, but it was not especially compelling, not compelling enough to waste my staff’s time to go looking for it.”

Mitchell told De Void he never heard directly from Wilson after their initial meeting, but he says he trusts the veracity of the unnamed sources who told him of Wilson’s inability to penetrate security.

Mitchell said he was “shocked” by Wilson’s response to De Void, but added, “I do not wish to engage him on this matter.”

Steven Greer refused to back down.

“I was there and know what was said,” he stated in an e-mail. “I was also informed prior to the meeting that, after sending him a secret document with UFO-related code names and numbers, that he located one of the compartments but was specifically denied access to the operation.”
Source

Personally, my husband and myself think Greer and Dolan are Attention Grabbing Assholes, BUT, That is Just Our Humble Opinion.
So, I would ask Mr. Greer, where is that E-mail?

Doesn't Matter, I don't believe we'll see this as a major news story, Maybe On GAIA, which isn't the most Credible News Outlet.

But, I must say. @"Mystic Wanderer" , It would Be GREAT if you are right and this becomes a Major News Item.
This is the second video in a two part series. I like this CO/pilot as I have known so many just like him.
Personally, I've seen objects that I couldn't explain as standard items such as balloons, but then again, I'm not very-well
versed on what wind currents can do.
The three off-white 'spheres' I saw just outside of Belen New Mexico could well have been balloons and with my willingness
to want them to be Ufos, ignored the on-coming storm's actions in favour of them being the what I wanted them to be.

But in regards of Richard Dolan, Greer and many others, the question is how much have they actually brought to the table
of understanding?

Richard Dolan is often quoted as an 'historian' and yet his first book was on Ufos and an assumed Government cover-up.
I do occasionally watch is videos and find them entertaining, but the history of this phenomena -that he often talks about,
is basically the same as it is today.

People see things, state they were/are involuntarily involved in unusual events and when Government officials are approached
for commentary, the impression you're left with is either they don't know or they're lying. Betty and Barney Hill's encounter -along
with what Mac Brazel's discovery in the desert just outside Corona, has brought the public no further to knowing who or what is
flying in our skies and ridiculing our defences.

Around the world, the trust in those who we put faith in to lead us has waned since the early sixties. John Kennedy's murder was
certainly a prompt to set us on the road of suspicion in those we deem has morally good and in positions of power. Today, we
take it for granted that any gubernatorial or authoritative Official/company/CEO are corrupt and keeping secrets.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5901]

The Ufos remain an enigma to the same general public and from that helpless confusion, we turn to those who lead and ask for
answers. The lack of assurance in a world of scepticism can be translated -to those who have lost faith or can benefit from that
general distrust, as hidden information that might-or-might-not be for reasons of protection.

Like a familiar comfortable blanket, we now accept that 'Believers' are 'in the know' and global Governments just don't care about
the questions people have and spend vast monies on keeping the subject of Ufos on ice.

Strip out all the anecdotal accounts where definite evidence of a visiting species is magically mislaid, stolen or accidently lost and
all you're left with are fireside stories that intrigue and amaze during the telling. With all respect to Mr. Dolan, that's where I think his
bread-and-butter resides.

Dr. Steven Greer's 'Disclosure' project -again with respect to the reader, was just a parade of witnesses to something that they didn't
understand and explaining their personal perceptions of an incident. But seriously, where are we today in regards of progress on the
Ufo phenomena due to Greer's organised press conference and documentary...?

I mean, look at the title of Greer's book, 'Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge'!
What does that tell you? Is the hidden truth inside this book....? Will the ex-traumatologist reveal the forbidden knowledge that we're to
assume Governments (that change all the time) are aware of and withholding from the public?
If these high-ranking officials and military Generals know what all this is truly about, don't they give a crap about their families respective
safety?

I don't want to believe it's all just a money-making circus, where the lost and faithless wander into conference halls with a readiness to
hand their cash over for trinkets and history-based sophistry, but it's difficult to ignore it. There are times when I reluctantly catch myself
seeing people like Dolan and Greer as nothing more than priests of a religion of hope and belief that someone in a shiny vehicle is up
there and watching out for us.

I don't know what people are seeing or coming into contact with and I don't think I'm alone in that particular boat.

INMHO.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5899]
Trust of individual countries around the world.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5900]
2007-9 WVS (World View Survey) and EVS (European View Survey).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
George Knapp and Richard Dolan are both people whom I tend to trust as far as they believe what they are saying and researching.. Have they been hoodwinked ? It can happen for sure but … I think they call B.S. when they see it..

@"BIAD"  & @"727Sky" 
Yes, there is No Doubt in my mind that UFOs are real and some are Ours I Believe.
(06-09-2019, 05:13 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  & @"727Sky" 
Yes, there is No Doubt in my mind that UFOs are real and some are Ours I Believe.

Oh yes, don't get me wrong, I do believe there are machines capable of extreme manoeuvres that
didn't originate from here, just as I believe we are messing about with similar devices in certain military
facilities.

But I don't believe the two work exactly the same.

The New York Times article from 26th May 2019.

Quote:‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects.

'WASHINGTON — The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind,
appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East
Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared
exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5905]

Lt. Ryan Graves.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who
has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress.

“Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed,
12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

In late 2014, a Super Hornet pilot had a near collision with one of the objects, and an official mishap
report was filed. Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera
in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are
watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!”

No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize
that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy
pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in
training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions
of their provenance.

But the objects have gotten the attention of the Navy, which earlier this year sent out new classified guidance
for how to report what the military calls unexplained aerial phenomena, or unidentified flying objects.

Joseph Gradisher, a Navy spokesman, said the new guidance was an update of instructions that went out to
the fleet in 2015, after the Roosevelt incidents. “There were a number of different reports,” he said. Some cases
could have been commercial drones, he said, but in other cases “we don’t know who’s doing this, we don’t have
enough data to track this. So the intent of the message to the fleet is to provide updated guidance on reporting
procedures for suspected intrusions into our airspace.”

The sightings were reported to the Pentagon’s shadowy, little-known Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification
Program, which analyzed the radar data, video footage and accounts provided by senior officers from the
Roosevelt.

Luis Elizondo, a military intelligence official who ran the program until he resigned in 2017, called the sightings
“a striking series of incidents.” The program, which began in 2007 and was largely funded at the request of Harry
Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time, was officially shut down in 2012
when the money dried up, according to the Pentagon.

But the Navy recently said it currently investigates military reports of U.F.O.s, and Mr. Elizondo and other participants
say the program -parts of it remain classified -has continued in other forms.

The program has also studied video that shows a whitish oval object described as a giant Tic Tac, about the size of
a commercial plane, encountered by two Navy fighter jets off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

Leon Golub, a senior astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, said the possibility of an
extraterrestrial cause “is so unlikely that it competes with many other low-probability but more mundane explanations.”
He added that “there are so many other possibilities -bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems,
atmospheric effects and reflections, neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight.”

Lieutenant Graves still cannot explain what he saw. In the summer of 2014, he and Lt. Danny Accoin, another Super
Hornet pilot, were part of a squadron, the VFA-11 “Red Rippers” out of Naval Air Station Oceana, Va., that was
training for a deployment to the Persian Gulf.

Lieutenants Graves and Accoin spoke on the record to The Times about the objects.
Three other pilots in the squadron also spoke to The Times about the objects but declined to be named.
Lieutenants Graves and Accoin, along with former American intelligence officials, appear in a six-part History Channel
series, “Unidentified: Inside America’s U.F.O. Investigation,” to air beginning Friday.
The Times conducted separate interviews with key participants.

The pilots began noticing the objects after their 1980s-era radar was upgraded to a more advanced system.
As one fighter jet after another got the new radar, pilots began picking up the objects, but ignoring what they
thought were false radar tracks.

“People have seen strange stuff in military aircraft for decades,” Lieutenant Graves said. “We’re doing this very
complex mission, to go from 30,000 feet, diving down. It would be a pretty big deal to have something up there.”

But he said the objects persisted, showing up at 30,000 feet, 20,000 feet, even sea level.
They could accelerate, slow down and then hit hypersonic speeds.

Lieutenant Accoin said he interacted twice with the objects. The first time, after picking up the object on his radar,
he set his plane to merge with it, flying 1,000 feet below it. He said he should have been able to see it with his
helmet camera, but could not, even though his radar told him it was there.

A few days later, Lieutenant Accoin said a training missile on his jet locked on the object and his infrared camera
picked it up as well. “I knew I had it, I knew it was not a false hit,” he said. But still, “I could not pick it up visually.”

At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced
drone program. But then pilots began seeing the objects. In late 2014, Lieutenant Graves said he was back at base
in Virginia Beach when he encountered a squadron mate just back from a mission “with a look of shock on his face.”

He said he was stunned to hear the pilot’s words. “I almost hit one of those things,” the pilot told Lieutenant Graves.

The pilot and his wingman were flying in tandem about 100 feet apart over the Atlantic east of Virginia Beach when 
omething flew between them, right past the cockpit. It looked to the pilot, Lieutenant Graves said, like a sphere
encasing a cube.
The incident so spooked the squadron that an aviation flight safety report was filed, Lieutenant Graves said.

The near miss, he and other pilots interviewed said, angered the squadron, and convinced them that the objects
were not part of a classified drone program. Government officials would know fighter pilots were training in the area,
they reasoned, and would not send drones to get in the way.

“It turned from a potentially classified drone program to a safety issue,” Lieutenant Graves said. “It was going to be
a matter of time before someone had a midair” collision.

What was strange, the pilots said, was that the video showed objects accelerating to hypersonic speed, making
sudden stops and instantaneous turns -something beyond the physical limits of a human crew.
“Speed doesn’t kill you,” Lieutenant Graves said. “Stopping does. Or acceleration.”

Asked what they thought the objects were, the pilots refused to speculate.
“We have helicopters that can hover,” Lieutenant Graves said. “We have aircraft that can fly at 30,000 feet and right at
the surface.” But “combine all that in one vehicle of some type with no jet engine, no exhaust plume.”
Lieutenant Accoin said only that “we’re here to do a job, with excellence, not make up myths.”

In March 2015 the Roosevelt left the coast of Florida and headed to the Persian Gulf as part of the American-led mission
fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. The same pilots who were interacting with the strange objects off the East
Coast were soon doing bombing missions over Iraq and Syria.

The incidents tapered off after they left the United States, the pilots said...'
SOURCE:

So in conclusion from the above article, the United States Government have agreed with the country's military
that unidentified craft from other worlds are invading our air space and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

Whatever the assumed occupants of these remarkable machines have as an agenda, it can be suggested that
the same powerful Government and others around the world are struggling to discover it due to the speeds and
unearthly aerial executions of the vehicles.

The safety of human beings all over the world is at risk, whether they be on land or in the sky...
And so to counter this invasion, they make a six-part History Channel series and put the most important revelation
of mankind in The New York Times.
I wonder if they emailed the information or just used the US Mail.
tinywondering

The validity of this Earth-shattering proclamation -I believe, resides in this paragraph.

Quote:'...Luis Elizondo, a military intelligence official who ran the program until he resigned in 2017, called the sightings
“a striking series of incidents.” The program, which began in 2007 and was largely funded at the request of Harry
Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time, was officially shut down in 2012
when the money dried up, according to the Pentagon...'

They ran out of money.
tinysure
Yup, no more funding, no more investigating.

I think that the Whole Investigating of UFO's is a Scam. Something to keep the Mind Controlled Sheeple in Line by thinking their government representative Cares About Them.
That is all Bull-Shit!
The Old, Lifer type politicians already know what is going on. If they don't know, then they are the Absolute Brain Dead of the Political Word, Like,,,,, Nader and M. Waters, Warren, Bernie and few other Really Untrustworthy Stupid Life Time Politicians.
JMHO
(06-09-2019, 09:53 PM)guohua Wrote: Yup, no more funding, no more investigating.

I think that the Whole Investigating of UFO's is a Scam. Something to keep the Mind Controlled Sheeple in Line by thinking their government representative Cares About Them.
That is all Bull-Shit!
The Old, Lifer type politicians already know what is going on. If they don't know, then they are the Absolute Brain Dead of the Political Word, Like,,,,, Nader and M. Waters, Warren, Bernie and few other Really Untrustworthy Stupid Life Time Politicians.
JMHO

I have no problem with people theorising about what witnesses say they see or what they believe happens to them
during physical contacts.

It's just the manner of the announcement, Governments around the world would be meeting, religion would be jostling
to explain how their particular faith aligns with these aliens. The public might not panic, but the political dramas of each
nation would fade into the background as the media would relay calming words in hope that global fear wouldn't turn
into mass chaos.

Instead, the England's women football team beat Scotland's lasses, Donald Trump visits the Queen and dogs wear
pollution masks in South Korea.

It's just Harry Reid doing Bob Bigelow's bidding... I mean, why use your own money?!!
(06-09-2019, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 09:53 PM)guohua Wrote: Yup, no more funding, no more investigating.

That is all Bull-Shit!
JMHO

I have no problem with people theorising about what witnesses say they see or what they believe happens to them
during physical contacts.

It's just the manner of the announcement, Governments around the world would be meeting, religion would be jostling
to explain how their particular faith aligns with these aliens. The public might not panic, but the political dramas of each
nation would fade into the background as the media would relay calming words in hope that global fear wouldn't turn
into mass chaos.

Instead, the England's women football team beat Scotland's lasses, Donald Trump visits the Queen and dogs wear
pollution masks in South Korea.

It's just Harry Reid doing Bob Bigelow's bidding... I mean, why use your own money?!!

They need to Just Tell The Truth. President Eisenhower's Meeting With Extraterrestrials! 

Yes and let all the Religious Fanatics Stumble All Over Themselves Explaining the Similarity of the Old Testament with the book of Enoch put back in, The New Testament is just a Fairy Tale. 

Most Educated (not third world Occupants / Peoples) peoples already believe we have been visited and that we Did Not Come From The Ape Family through Evolution.
JMHO
The documents that are purported to be notes from a clandestine meeting with
certain 'off-the-books' officials can be found in the link below.

LINK:

But what concerns me -apart from the 'gatekeeper' reference and the late-Gansler
mention are these two pieces here:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5910]

It's interesting that this trio comment that they're struggling to utilise the technology
and that it's been slow-going over the years.

If all this is genuine, it means ALL, EVERY SINGLE unidentified object seen in the sky for
the time that mankind first ever saw them, has been from another planet.

Think about that, it means all the shite you've read about 'Men In Black', Bob Lazar's
account of seeing the so-called 'sport-model' craft take off in S4, all the people
who reported them, wrote books on them and all those on the UFO carnival tour...
all of it was bullshit!

Because since Dean and others implied they had been 'on the inside', they should have
known this. 

Up to this point, up to the moment that these documents came into the public space,
anything that the Military and the US Government said in regards of Ufos, was a lie.

Alien abductions...? A lie. All those who sit at the feet of their Hypnotherapist and explain
how some cold silver-thing was shoved up their ass, how they were forced to make hybrid
babies and how blue-feathered chicken-aliens held Galactic Federation meetings...
all lies.

Every theory regarding Presidential meetings after a round of golf or on a military Air-Base,
all bullshit.

Or...?

The letter-head states an address: Google Maps.
And even taking into consideration that the same letter says it was typed seventeen years ago,
2190 Overbrook Avenue in Belleair Bluffs of Florida and 4849 San Rafael Avenue in Las Vegas
Map Location.... don't look the places where 'Warp Drive Metrics' are discussed!

@"BIAD"  That is an interesting Link you have.
Makes me rethink this.

But that Cold Silver Thing Shoved Up Their Asses,,,,, That Had To Hurt,,,  tinywhat
(06-10-2019, 10:26 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That is an interesting Link you have.
Makes me rethink this.

But that Cold Silver Thing Shoved Up Their Asses,,,,, That Had To Hurt,,,  tinywhat

I'm sure there'll be a YouTube video coming out soon that will explain how anal-probing has
vastly improved over the years and the abducted recipient of the 'silver-thing' should be more
grateful!
tinyhuh

Mr. Dolan and others, have put a lot of faith in that document as evidence that background Government
-paid officials are -and have been for many years, trying to get to grips with what the public were told
are 'flying saucers'.

The narrative from the paper says these behind-the-scenes people seem to be unable to fly them and
possibly, are having difficulties in understanding how they work.

If we accept that the document is real, then I'd suggest that the fuel-in-propulsion-out theory isn't working
and maybe accessing the craft's system involves a different view of what we currently perceive as reality.
That -in itself, can be very dangerous when one tries to manipulate the fabric of who we are as a species
and individual.

But the whole idea of Bigelow's people actually holding a 'spaceship' from another world is also silly -if we
accept historical rhetoric of how the US military deal keep a tight seal on this subject. Either this narrative
from the linked paper is real or the majority of accounts from the past are genuine.
So who's lying and why?

None of the noted Ufo researchers -past or present, have had any evidence of a privately-funded company
that held such a vehicle. Yes, Bigelow's mouth-piece Harry Reid and fund-raiser, has been saying that the
Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program have pieces of strange metals in their possession and
some Ufo researchers have commented on the likelihood that this could be true.

But step back... look at the whole board.
Robert Bigelow has sunk millions of dollars into making an 'inflatable' hotel in space and invested heavily in
supplying the International Space Station. Now it comes to light on the internet that all of this was fruitless,
there's a craft capable of taking tourists anywhere in the galaxy!!!
How could he have missed that?!

Look at the narrative. There's supposedly a flying saucer stashed somewhere and the scientists are puzzling
over how it works. And the majority of the document's composition...? All about who is in which position and
bureaucratic office-speak. 'Core-Secret', 'Bigot List' and sinister suggestions from Wilson to 'drop the matter'

These are traits of a story-line, it gives the reader an impression of officialdom, control and organisation.
The easiest way to drop the matter was to never speak of it, never meet anyone on the subject and only
if cornered, give out false information.
I'm sure there's a military accountability for leaking classified information!

The biggest revelation of all time is on the internet. Eric Davis - a person quoted as 'the "bulldog" defending
the "To The Stars Academy mission"' says he met with Admiral Thomas Wilson and after dodging queries
regarding who is involved, Admiral Thomas responds with comments of back-engineering a vehicle from another
world!

In my opinion, John Greenewald of The Black Vault has the right idea.
If any of you have 31 minutes to watch this video, do it, your eyes could be opened, watch the video till the end, I think the second half of this video is thew best part.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Your Video,,,,  minusculeclap
Great video Ms. G.   minusculeclap 

This one in the video looks like the one I saw up close.  It didn't have the things in the middle, just one smooth cigar shape from end to end.  It must have been a scout ship because it was just a little over the length of two greyhound buses end to end.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5916]

@"Mystic Wanderer"  and anyone else that is interested, they said Our Cigar Shaped Craft are 200 yards long and 45 or more yards wide.

One of our government's biggest mistakes (little Bush Jr's. administration) was going after Mr. Gary McKinnon, they could have sent the MIB or someone to ask for his Silence and possibly even offering him a job, he was a Computer Systems Administrator,,,,, wouldn't that have made more sense rather than threatening him?

He didn't actually release any information about the Space Warden Project until they threatened to Prosecute him,,,, Right?

Quote:

Quote:“I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early ’74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured
me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game
being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.”

“What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again… that was,
the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that
was being put on (as justification for our advanced) weapons system... (was based upon)... how we identify an
enemy.”

“The enemy at first, (Von Braun) said, (to justify our) …space based weapons system… first the Russians are going
to be considered the enemy... then terrorists would be identified... then we were going to identify third world crazies…
The next enemy was asteroids… [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.”

“And the funniest one of all was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final card.
And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring
up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’
And all of it, he said, is a lie.