Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is JESUS CHRIST coming back? indeed
God is sovereign and I'm along for the ride, watching and anticipating our Lord to retrieve his Bride

[Image: BREAKING-NEWS-425e.jpg]
[Image: signature_01a.jpg]

Well if one spends time reading the Bible there are lots of warnings about the end times coming, and indeed many of said warnings seem to be coming true. 
So is Jesus Christ coming back to start the end of the world???  Well there is a powerful fight to destroy Christianity and Christian morals, and another powerful religion is trying to take over the world, so maybe.
But if its true the end is coming-------- then Christianity wins.
BTW. If the OP does believe what they wrote they should not be along "for the ride"
(05-02-2019, 09:20 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Well if one spends time reading the Bible there are lots of warnings about the end times coming, and indeed many of said warnings seem to be coming true. 
So is Jesus Christ coming back to start the end of the world???  Well there is a powerful fight to destroy Christianity and Christian morals, and another powerful religion is trying to take over the world, so maybe.
BTW. If the OP does believe what they wrote they should not be along "for the ride"

another powerful religion is trying to take over the world < a 'One World Religion' < it will indeed succeed 

(05-02-2019, 03:35 PM)dadmansabode Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 09:20 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Well if one spends time reading the Bible there are lots of warnings about the end times coming, and indeed many of said warnings seem to be coming true. 

If the OP does believe what they wrote they should not be along "for the ride"

Indeed I am "along for the ride" .... God is sovereign and has determined the end from the beginning

For those whom he foreknew  (me) .. 
he also predestined to become conformed to the image of his Son .. so that he would be the firstborn among many brethren
and these whom he predestined .. he also called .. and these whom he called .. he also justified .. 
and these whom he justified .. he also glorified ......... Romans 08:29-30

[Image: BIBLE-006XXX.jpg]

It seems like it's a battle of religions right now and Islam is winning.
Winning through media-control and the use of victim-hood.

The fear stirred up involves a manic oppression of one's safety and it seems that the world will
eventually bend the knee to a particular way of honouring Allah.
God's will, maybe?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-02-2019, 03:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: It seems like it's a battle of religions right now and Islam is winning.

The fear stirred up involves a manic oppression of one's safety and it seems that the world will
God's will, maybe?

I believe this end-time One World Religion will be an Islamic style < NOT TO BE CHALLENGED or CONTRADICTED or ELSE !!!!
I'm thinking a more 'world ethic' in doctrine ... it's hard to say ... to be Antichrist (against Biblical Jesus) indeed ..
I attempt to keep track here  ... 
however, because we're speaking of future events, it's all speculation .... just another sign on the horizon to keep an eye on
I do the video for the prophecy weekly update .. CCFwichita.com / Prophecy Update < stay tuned

(05-02-2019, 03:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: It seems like it's a battle of religions right now and Islam is winning.

God's will, maybe?

Three years ago I would of agreed with you, but now the people of Europe are waking up and starting to fight back, even the RC Church is turning its back on the muslim loving pope.
I know the UK is more or less lost but Europe has not even started to fight yet
(05-02-2019, 03:37 PM)dadmansabode Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 03:35 PM)dadmansabode Wrote:

If the OP does believe what they wrote they should not be along "for the ride"

Indeed I am "along for the ride" .... God is sovereign and has determined the end from the beginning

For those whom he foreknew  (me) .. 
he also predestined to become conformed to the image of his Son .. so that he would be the firstborn among many brethren
and these whom he predestined .. he also called .. and these whom he called .. he also justified .. 
and these whom he justified .. he also glorified ......... Romans 08:29-30

[Image: BIBLE-006XXX.jpg]

You do understand that the term "along for the ride" is used of a person who does nothing but lets others do the work wile taking it easy. If you work for God you should be working HARD, and never "along for the ride"
God has already determined my final fate .... ultimate glory
there is nothing I can do/not do to derail that end
My job (working hard) is to love / live and display the good news of Jesus Christ in any and every way I can
this is why I post on forums like this one ... 
attempting to draw people to the parameter where they can know / receive and be discipled on a daily basis by the word of God
to the ends of the earth via the www. < enjoy .. just click on my signature / then the image of the candle

[Image: CCFWichitaXXb.jpg] [Image: BREAKING-NEWS-400XXb.jpg]

(05-02-2019, 06:40 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: God has already determined my final fate .... ultimate glory
there is nothing I can do/not do to derail that end
My job (working hard) is to love / live and display the good news of Jesus Christ in any and every way I can
this is why I post on forums like this one ... 
attempting to draw people to the parameter where they can know / receive and be discipled on a daily basis by the word of God
to the ends of the earth via the www. < enjoy .. just click on my signature / then the image of the candle

[Image: CCFWichitaXXb.jpg] [Image: BREAKING-NEWS-400XXb.jpg]

Predestination

Predestination, in theology, is the doctrine that all events have been willed by God, usually with reference to the eventual fate of the individual soul.
A question, why do we need God if its all predestination. 
(05-02-2019, 06:54 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Predestination, in theology, is the doctrine that all events have been willed by God, usually with reference to the eventual fate of the individual soul.
A question, why do we need God if its all predestination. 

Predestination is from God's perspective ... He sees the beginning and the end all in one glance ... again, see Romans 8:29-30
the full chain of events are displayed in 2 verses

why do we need God ?? < God Planned the end / Jesus provided for the end / we receive the end

The ultimate security of our salvation .. Recorded Oct 02 1983 [Image: spekr.jpg]

The purpose of salvation .. Recorded Jan 11 1998 [Image: spekr.jpg]

The progress of salvation .. Recorded Jan 18 1998 [Image: spekr.jpg]

The components of Christian invincibility .. Recorded Jan 20 2002 [Image: spekr.jpg]

Conforming to the glory of Christ .. Recorded Jan 15 2012 [Image: spekr.jpg]

Guaranteed glory .. Recorded Jan 22 2012 [Image: spekr.jpg]

Romans 8:29 .. for those whom he foreknew .. he also predestined to become conformed to the image of his Son .. 
......... so that he would be the firstborn among many brethren

08:30 .. and these whom he predestined .. he also called .. and these whom he called .. he also justified .. 
......... and these whom he justified .. he also glorified

An entire study for you ...... enjoy <><

You never seem to answer any questions, but hide behind what you think are answers.
I think you should look in a mirror, and think about this.
"There are none so blind as people who do not want to see"
"None so deaf as people who do not want to hear"
I think you need to stop pushing yourself as the "gift from God" and start believing in God.
Hope you open your eyes and find your path.
It's all very confusing to me.
You've got the evolutionists, the Nazis and atheists on one side and many different views
of deity-faith on the other.

Galatians 3:28
"...There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no
male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus..."

You've got a religion that was held under the sandalled-foot of the Romans and then later,
Catholicism actually moves to Rome.

Jesus was killed by those who benefited from the money-lenders in the temple and that's
something I could never understand. As a child, I presumed it was because he was coloured
and looked like a Muslim.

John 8:44 
"Jews are the children of Satan..."

Ecclesiastes 5:10  
"Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never
satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless."

Maybe the world should end for humans and then Earth can get better again.
tinyshocked
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Jesus was killed by those who benefited from the money

Actually, Jesus was killed by God (God's plan from the beginning) .... you should avail yourself of the Biblical Study above

The world WILL end for mankind  (after the Tribulation and then the Millennial Reign) ... the rejectors of Jesus will face an eternal Hell
Those who received Jesus (Children of God) will go into a NEW Heaven and earth

[Image: 175-200XX.jpg] ... More study for you

[Image: CANDLE-01.jpg]

A very confusing thread.

I believe in Predestination, and therefore know, without doubt, that folks who believe in Predestination DO NOT dwell on useless thoughts like "the end times". Those times have been predetermined, and no amount of dwelling upon them will change them at all. Dwelling on them does nothing constructive, it only makes the dweller crazy over time.

I also realize that there is nothing one can do to "lead the Elect to God". God draws the elect, they are not led to It.

The "end times" are a meaningless exercise in futility, and there will be no "Millenial Reign". All Biblical prophecy has already been fulfilled. Scofield was an idiot under the direction of Satan to "lead astray even the very Elect, if that were possible". They used to call folks like Scofield "false prophets".

"End times" and a "millenial reign" are opposed to one another - if there is a further "millenial reign", then the "end times" are not yet - there would still be another thousand years to go!

I cannot comprehend how anyone can claim to believe in Predestination, and ALSO dwell on "end times". That is something psychologists refer to as "cognitive dissonance" - believing two opposing things at the same time.

A very confusing thread.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-02-2019, 09:01 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: Jesus was killed by those who benefited from the money

Actually, Jesus was killed by God (God's plan from the beginning) .... you should avail yourself of the Biblical Study above

The world WILL end for mankind  (after the Tribulation and then the Millennial Reign) ... the rejectors of Jesus will face an eternal Hell
Those who received Jesus (Children of God) will go into a NEW Heaven and earth

[Image: 175-200XX.jpg] ... More study for you

[Image: CANDLE-01.jpg]

May I ask a few questions, and im not as they say "taking the piss". If as you say as below
Quote:Actually, Jesus was killed by God (God's plan from the beginning) .... you should avail yourself of the Biblical Study above
If God killed Jesus, then what was the point of the killing?. If we believe in Predestination then Jesus knew he would come back to life so the whole thing of him dieing for mankind becomes a joke. Its like a person who knows that tomorrow they will get millions, but today they give there last coin to a poor man, no real sacrifice.
So the death of Jesus was no real sacrifice (as he knew he would come back to life and go to heaven ) 
You do understand that by saying "Jesus was killed by God" you have just proven that the Christian religion is false.
That leads me to ask. Who do you follow, God or the Devil.
Remember if you believe in Predestination, then God made the Devil evil, the Devil is not evil out of his/her own choice, so is the Devil to blame for the evil he/she does since God made him/her that way so he would do the will of God and do evil things ?.
So who is evil, God or the Devil ?
as far as the cards I hold in my hand ? ... knowing when to hold them and knowing when to fold them <><

Thank you for the answer

Most of the prophesies have been fulfilled.. the Jews conspired with the Romans against the new followers of the Messiah (the harlot riding on the dragon) 

The messiah will come back at the end of time, but by then Christianity will be few. 

By the end time many will be complacent.. nothing happens the sane way twice.. the end wont look at all like the beginning..
The coming of world peace .. Recorded Oct 25 1992  [Image: spekr.jpg]

Then I (John) saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals .. 
and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder . . . come
I looked .. and behold .. a white horse .. and he who sat on it had a bow .. and a crown was given to him .. 
and he went out conquering and to conquer