Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Aboard The Tommy Robinson Bus!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't see The Powers That Be allowing this to happen.  Some POS will be activated to go out and blow his dreams to smithereens.

I hope I'm wrong, but...   minusculenonono
(04-20-2019, 02:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I don't see The Powers That Be allowing this to happen.  Some POS will be activated to go out and blow his dreams to smithereens.

I hope I'm wrong, but...   minusculenonono

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, silencing those who won't drink the Kool-Aid must be silenced.
Some things never change.

Quote:Tommy Robinson charged over Center Parcs swimming pool assault.

'Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault after an "altercation" at a Center Parcs swimming pool.
Police were called to the upmarket holiday camp's Woburn Forest site when a guest sustained a facial injury on Sunday.
They arrested a 37-year-old man at the scene, while the injured man received first aid.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7260]

Bedfordshire Police said the arrested man had been bailed until 2 April to appear at Luton Magistrates' Court.
The ex-English Defence League leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, released a video saying
he had been arrested. Center Parcs and police confirmed that officers had been called to the site at around
13:10 GMT on Sunday...'
BBC:

The BBC isn't big on Robinson after he caught one their Journalists setting him up by using someone
he thought hated him. Hence, the stunted article.

From the Daily Mail:
'...Following the incident at about 1pm yesterday, Mr Robinson said he had been trying to prevent a
man he believed had committed an offence from leaving the scene...'

Social media saying it was due to a sexual assault on Robinson's 8-year-old daughter by the man.
tinysurprised

Here's some help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In response to the above post...     minusculeredtantrum 

"They" care more about defending pedos these days than condemning such actions against children and keeping them safe.
It literally makes me want to scream!  smallfit

A father defends his child and he is the one arrested?!  What kind of upside down world are we living in?

I remember less than 10 years ago if an adult assaulted a child and the parents shot and killed the pedo, they would be praised by other parents and he would, more than likely, be placed on probation or some light sentence. At least that's how it was here in the U.S.
Now, the opposite is true. They throw the book at the parent(s), and give the lighter sentence to the pedo.

It's just disgusting! 

The truth about how many perverts there are in the world is coming to light. I think "they" are trying to normalize it so they won't be sentenced to death if they get caught themselves in the future.
(03-04-2020, 06:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In response to the above post...     minusculeredtantrum 

"They" care more about defending pedos these days than condemning such actions against children and keeping them safe.
It literally makes me want to scream!  smallfit

A father defends his child and he is the one arrested?!  What kind of upside down world are we living in?

I remember less than 10 years ago if an adult assaulted a child and the parents shot and killed the pedo, they would be praised by other parents and he would, more than likely, be placed on probation or some light sentence. At least that's how it was here in the U.S.
Now, the opposite is true. They throw the book at the parent(s), and give the lighter sentence to the pedo.

It's just disgusting! 

The truth about how many perverts there are in the world is coming to light. I think "they" are trying to normalize it so they won't be sentenced to death if they get caught themselves in the future.

This is why one needs to learn how to hide the bodies so that even Google can't find them! When the government refuses the people justice, they have to find it wherever and however they can.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’