Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
Jussie Smollett could get up to three years in prison for filing a false police report in the state of Illinois.   tinybiggrin 

I love it when justice wins.   minusculeknocks

Quote:Fox reported Saturday afternoon that Chicago police sources confirmed detectives were able to show that the Nigerian brothers who were “persons of interest” and questioned by police, bought the rope found around Jussie Smollett’s neck at Crafty Beaver Hardware the weekend of January 25th.

Jussie Smollett paid for the rope — The Nigerian brothers were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised another $500 as soon as they returned back to the US.

It gets better…
According to sources, Jussie Smollett and the two Nigerian brothers rehearsed the MAGA attack.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled racist and homophobic slurs at Smollett, reported CBS Chicago.

Smollett also had the Nigerian brothers purchase two red ball caps from Uptown Beauty Supply to wear during the attack so they would appear to be Trump supporters.

It was reported Saturday night that the Chicago Police Department is no longer looking at ‘Empire’ star Jussie Smollett as a victim in his alleged assault — but rather an “active participant.”

Despite all of the reports from police sources that Jussie Smollett staged the hate crime, his lawyers pushed back in a statement late Saturday night calling the Chicago cops liars.

Jussie Smollett’s attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, released a statement late Saturday night insisting the alleged MAGA attack that took place on January 29th in the subfreezing temps in Chicago was real.

According to reports, high-profile attorney Michael Monico is no longer representing Jussie Smollett after a disagreement about the decision to release Saturday night’s statement.

Jussie Smollett could get up to three years in prison for filing a false police report in the state of Illinois.
As I showed you previously, Nancy had posted a sympathetic tweet supporting Jussie Smollett.  She removed it, but not before it was grabbed by just about every patriot and news outlet out there.  That didn't age well, did it Nancy?   tinylaughing 

Quote:Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has deleted her tweet of sympathy for the Empire actor Jussie Smollett, who police in Chicago reportedly believe orchestrated a hoax hate crime attack against himself.

Last month, Smollett alleged that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic hate crime by two men who yelled “This is MAGA Country” after beating him. The incident sparked widespread condemnation and support from senior Democrats and celebrities, including Pelosi.

“The racist, homophobic attack on [Smollett] is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love,” Pelosi had written on January 29th. “I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery [and] that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once [and] for all.”

On Saturday, Chicago police confirmed that the focus of the investigation had “shifted.” CNN crime and justice reporter Shimon Prokupecz reported that authorities believe that “Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault,” adding that the “the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.”

Pelosi was one of many senior Democrat politicians to condemn the attack, with 2020 presidential candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) describing it as an example of a “modern-day lynching.” Others even blamed it on Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Quote:The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe.
To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention. https://t.co/EwXFxl5f2m
— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) January 29, 2019
Quote:.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.
This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) January 29, 2019

Sen. K. Harris and Cory Booker have left their tweets up.  It just shows what hypocrites and despicable people they are!

Quote:Unlike Pelosi, neither Booker nor Harris have deleted their tweets, and have so far refused to offer any comment on the case’s latest developments. Meanwhile, Smollett’s attorneys have released a statement this weekend denying their client’s deliberate involvement in the attack.

Poor Jussie got caught staging a lie against MAGA supporters and now he's "pissed" about it. 

Quote:“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with,” they wrote. “He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.”

Even though the evidence is out there, he is still lying. It comes really easy for these people. But, he does need to work more on his acting when it comes to crying. Those fake tears aren't cutting it.
(02-18-2019, 03:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Even though the evidence is out there, he is still lying.
It comes really easy for these people. But, he does need to work more on his acting when it comes to crying. Those fake tears aren't cutting it.

So Harris and Booker are sticking with it, but does it mean that Pelosi's retraction of her backing imply she
doesn't trust black people?!
Remember Nancy, relying on hacked voting machines isn't a good idea.
tinyhuh

Seriously, this damaging situation of Smollett just shows you how much these shallow politicians really are.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hands up if you know the difference between fantasy and reality...? Jussie, put your hand down.

Quote:EXCLUSIVE: Jussie Smollett appeared in a play about a biracial, gay sports star who endures attacks similar

to the one he reported to police just hours before his 'assault,' and used Instagram to 'alert Nigerian brothers to
his location'

*Jussie Smollett appeared in a reading of the Tony-winning play Take Me Out the day before his attack, about a
biracial baseball player coming out as gay

*In the play, the lead character is called a 'f****t' and 'n****r' by his teammates, slurs that Smollett later said were
screamed by his alleged attackers

*He went from the reading to the airport so he could return to Chicago to film the final episodes of the fourth season
of Empire, but his flight was delayed

*Sources tell DailyMail.com that investigators believe that Smollett then used Instagram to alert his alleged attackers
as to his location via stories he posted

*His last story that night was posted when he landed in Chicago, and soon after he went out in 10 degree weather
to get a sandwich at 2am from Subway 

*A spokesperson said that police are 'not in a position to confirm, deny or comment on the validity of what's been
unofficially released' at this time 

'New details are coming to light about the days and hours before the January 29 incident involving Jussie Smollett that
sources inside the Chicago Police Department now believe was a planned attack.

DailyMail.com has learned that Smollett landed in Chicago shortly after midnight following a lengthy plane delay out of
LaGuardia. He had been in New York City for a reading of the play Take Me Out, with sources telling DailyMail.com that
Smollett was being considered to appear in a possible revival of the Tony-winning production about a biracial baseball
star who comes out as gay. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5326]

The script for that play finds the lead character being attacked by a new pitcher who joins the team.
That character uses the same racial slurs Smollett told police his attackers screamed at him, including 'f****t' and 'n****r.'
The characters also play for the New York Empires. 

There were reports that Jussie would be meeting with local authorities on Monday, but his new rep Anne Kavanaugh shot
that down in a statement, saying: 'There are no plans for Jussie to meet with Chicago police today. Any news reports
suggesting otherwise are inaccurate. Smollett's attorneys will keep dialogue going with Chicago police on his behalf.'

The sources DailyMail.com spoke to said that this reading was just the initial stage of a possible revival of the production,
which in 2003 won three Tony Awards for Best Play, Best Director (Joe Mantello) and Best Featured Actor (Dennis O'Hare). 
Two readings were done by the actors in attendance, which included Zachary Quinto, on the morning and afternoon of
January 28. 

Quinto would later speak out about the attack on Smollett, saying: 'I was absolutely enraged by the injustice and the
senselessness of such violence. but i was also vividly reminded that we MUST continue our fight for equality and
acceptance at every turn in this country and in this world. 

'When talented and courageous young men like jussie are targeted and struck down in our streets -we must collectively
RISE UP against such hatred and be IDENTIFIED and be PROUD and be STRONG in our convictions of truth and
self-love and love for one another.' 

Once that second reading of the play wrapped, Smollett headed off to LaGuardia Airport for the flight back to Chicago,
where he was set to film the final episodes of Empire's fourth season. He had been set to arrive back in the Windy City
on the evening of January 28, but got held up when his flight was delayed while he and the other passengers sat on the
tarmac. 

That is when Smollett started to post Instagram stories, first noting that there was a delay, and then again posting when
two hours after boarding the plane had still not taken off for its destination. 
Another post went up when the plane finally did leave, which was followed by his final post of the night when he landed
after midnight in Chicago. 

A source with knowledge of the investigation told DailyMail.com that investigators now believe these stories were all
posted so Smollett could alert the men ahead of the attack. Furthermore, they also believe that this could explain why a
woman in Smollett's building said she saw two men with a rope hanging around near the residences approximately 90
minutes before the incident.

Smollett then went to Subway when he arrived home at 2am, despite the fact that it was 10 degrees in Chicago at the time.
A spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department was unable to confirm any of these details due to the ongoing investigation.

'While we are not in a position to confirm, deny or comment on the validity of what's been unofficially released, there are
some developments in this investigation and detectives have some follow-ups to complete which include additional
investigation and speaking to the individual who reported the incident,' Officer Anthony Guglielmi told DailyMail.com on
Monday. 

Smollett meanwhile continues to deny that the attack was stage or planned and has hired the same criminal defense attorney
used by President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen. Smollett made little mention of President Trump in his report to police,
but did speak about him multiple times when he was interviewed by Robin Roberts on Good Morning America two weeks after
the incident. 

It was during that interview that Smollett said for the first time that the two men who attacked him screamed out
'This is MAGA country,' but denied a TMZ story that the men were wearing red MAGA hats. 
Smollett also said: 'I come really, really hard against [Trump]. I come really, really hard against his administration, and I don't
hold my tongue.'

He did acknowledge however that President Trump did address the alleged attack, calling it 'horrible' and saying 'it does not get
worse' the day after the incident. 'I don’t know what to say to that. I appreciate him not brushing over it,' said Smollett. 
Roberts asked Smollett about his anger later in the interview, and what was upsetting him the most in the wake of the incident. 

'Attackers, but it’s also the attacks. It’s like, you know, at first, it was a thing of, like, "Listen, if I tell the truth then that’s it, because it’s
the truth." Then it became a thing of like, "Oh, how can you doubt that? Like, how do you–how do you not believe that? It’s the truth,"'
said Smollett.

'And then it became a thing of like, "Oh, it’s not necessarily that you don’t believe that this is the truth, you don’t even want to see the
truth."'  Roberts was later forced to speak about the interview when new details emerged regarding the validity of Smollett's claims.

'When I sat down with Jussie it was Tuesday night in Chicago, at the time to give his first account, publicly give his first account of
what he said happened,' explained Roberts. 'And we have to remember, at that time, on Tuesday, police officers were saying that
his account was consistent, it was credible, and that he was being cooperative.
This was all before the interview aired on Thursday, and then we found out about the brothers.'

Those brothers were identified by DailyMail.com as Abimbola 'Abel' and Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo.
The two were picked up by authorities last Wednesday after landing in Chicago after a week-long trip to Nigeria.
Investigators detained them for 48 hours after finding probable cause that they may be involved in a reported battery, but then
released them without charge on Friday evening. 

It was at that time that the police department announced there had been a 'shift' in the investigation and a desire to interview
Smollett once again, having previously noted his unwillingness to hand over his phone during the probe.  Smollett's lawyer responded
to claims that the attack was faked by stating: 'Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.'...'
MailOnline:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry Jussie (NOT), but this is what happens when you get caught trying to incite bad feelings towards innocent people and possibly start a civil war.  smallnotamused 

Quote:IT BEGINS: ‘Empire’ Cutting Jussie Smollett’s Scenes After Hate Hoax Unravels
[Image: IMG_4062-150x150.jpg] by Cristina Laila February 19, 2019
[Image: jussie-smollett-cries-fake-tears-.jpg]
The Empire strikes back!
Jussie Smollett’s scenes are being slashed for production on ‘Empire’ this week, according to numerous sources who spoke to both TMZ and Deadline.

TMZ was told that in the past 24 hours, writers have been busy making edits and the script has undergone multiple revisions.

Quote:Production sources tell TMZ … Jussie was supposed to have 9 scenes and a big musical number in the second to the last episode — which is being shot now — but, 5 of his scenes have been cut, and his musical number has been 86’d.
As for the remaining 4 scenes … we’re told he’s no longer the focus. The scene features an ensemble, meaning he’s flanked by a number of cast members.
With his duties pared down, Jussie will be spending way less time on set. Instead of working every day this week, we’re told Jussie’s working Friday and possibly Thursday, and he won’t be rehearsing.

It is also being reported that Jussie Smollett’s case may be heading to a grand jury as early as Tuesday.
The evidence presented could lead to a felony indictment against Jussie Smollett for filing a false police report.
On January 29th, Jussie Smollett told Chicago Police that two white Trump supporters ambushed him on the streets of Chicago at 2 AM while he was walking back to his apartment following a midnight run to Subway to grab a sandwich.
Smollett alleged the two white males recognized him as the actor from ‘Empire,’ hurled racist and homophobic slurs at him, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.

The hate hoax began to unravel after it was revealed two Nigerian brothers, who were also extras on Empire were paid $4,000 to stage the attack.
It is also being reported that Smollett and the Nigerian brothers were behind that racist threatening letter sent to Empire’s Chicago studio.
Jussie Smollett could face up to three years in prison for filing a false police report in the state of Illinois, a class 4 four felony.

What's that old saying... Never get in bed with a politician?  Wonder if he learned anything?
(02-20-2019, 06:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...What's that old saying... Never get in bed with a politician?  Wonder if he learned anything?

I wonder if this is of his own design or created by others.
Think about how you would invent such a hoax and at the same time, contemplate what would
happen to your career if it goes wrong.

It can easily be converted into Hollywood attempting to breed false flags -of course, with in a silly
non-realistic bourgeoisie manner! The same could be said of mistrusting gays, blacks and men in
general.

Smollett has no idea what he may have done.
(02-20-2019, 07:38 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...What's that old saying... Never get in bed with a politician?  Wonder if he learned anything?

I wonder if this is of his own design or created by others.
Think about how you would invent such a hoax and at the same time, contemplate what would
happen to your career if it goes wrong.

It can easily be converted into Hollywood attempting to breed false flags -of course, with in a silly
non-realistic bourgeoisie manner! The same could be said of mistrusting gays, blacks and men in
general.

Smollett has no idea what he may have done.

It's quite clear (to me) that K. Harris had something to do with this.  As I stated already, she had been trying for years to get that lynching bill passed, but it never did.  She saw an opportunity here with Jussie to stage this FF and then put pressure on the Senate to pass the bill, and they did.
I wonder if he was paid outright, or if he was promised a blooming career that would land him a star in the walk of fame? 
I know they promised him something.  Maybe it will come out during his grand jury trial, which is suppose to start today, I believe.
Here are the police and detectives giving a presser on the Smollett case, for those who haven't already seen this.

The two Nigerian men were released. I don't think they should have been; they were a part of a hate crime, but maybe they made a deal to be freed if they gave evidence against Jussie. That's how it goes when you want to get to the main criminal, so it seems.

I'm starting it on the 31:34 mark. This is where the detective comes on and goes through a timeline of events that led to Jussie's arrest.

Normally at this point, the Feds would be involved. He sent a scare-letter to Fox Studious.

Quote:Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged racist attack because he was unhappy with salary, police say

'Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged his own racist and homophobic attack because he was dissatisfied with his
salary, police say. The 36-year-old, who came out as gay in 2015, has been charged with disorderly conduct and
filing a false police report following an apparent assault against him in Chicago last month.

Smollett also sent a racist and homophobic threatening letter to the Fox studio where he works in the city before
the alleged attack, Superintendent Eddie Johnson said. The US actor "took advantage of the pain and anger of
racism to promote his career," said Mr Johnson, adding Smollett paid $3,500 (£2,600) to two brothers to stage
the supposed hate crime.

He continued: "This stunt was orchestrated by Smollett because he was dissatisfied with this salary.
He concocted a story about being attacked. We gave him the benefit of the doubt."

Smollett, who plays Jamal Lyon in the US TV drama Empire, claimed he was targeted by two masked men, apparently
Trump supporters, as he walked home from a sandwich shop. Smollett told police the attackers shouted racist and
homophobic slurs, put a noose around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.

But following three weeks of mounting suspicions, he was charged on Wednesday and handed himself in on Thursday.
Donald Trump tweeted Smollett, saying: "What about MAGA [Make America Great Again] and the tens of millions of
people you insulted with your racist and dangerous comments!?"

If convicted, the actor could face three years in prison and be forced to pay for the investigation into the alleged beating
on 29 January. Two brothers, who are bodybuilders and aspiring actors, have claimed they were paid to stage the attack
on Smollett.

Abimbola "Abel" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo, who were earlier deemed suspects, have now testified before a grand jury.
One of the men had appeared in Empire, police said, and one of them was Smollett's personal trainer, who had helped
the actor as he prepared to appear in a music video.

Detectives were unable to find CCTV footage of the alleged attack. Supt Johnson has called on Smollett to apologise to
the people of Chicago. He said: "How can an individual who has been embraced by the city of Chicago turn around and
slap everyone in this city in the face by making these false claims?"

During a tearful appearance on Good Morning America last week, the actor claimed he had been "forever changed" by
the incident. He also said he was angry that some people questioned his story, and suggested the disbelief might come
from racial bias...'
SOURCE:

All for money... a disgrace to Chicago and his profession.
(02-21-2019, 07:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: Normally at this point, the Feds would be involved. He sent a scare-letter to Fox Studious.

Quote:Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged racist attack because he was unhappy with salary, police say

'Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged his own racist and homophobic attack because he was dissatisfied with his
salary, police say. The 36-year-old, who came out as gay in 2015, has been charged with disorderly conduct and
filing a false police report following an apparent assault against him in Chicago last month.

Smollett also sent a racist and homophobic threatening letter to the Fox studio where he works in the city before
the alleged attack, Superintendent Eddie Johnson said. The US actor "took advantage of the pain and anger of
racism to promote his career," said Mr Johnson, adding Smollett paid $3,500 (£2,600) to two brothers to stage
the supposed hate crime.

He continued: "This stunt was orchestrated by Smollett because he was dissatisfied with this salary.
He concocted a story about being attacked. We gave him the benefit of the doubt."

Smollett, who plays Jamal Lyon in the US TV drama Empire, claimed he was targeted by two masked men, apparently
Trump supporters, as he walked home from a sandwich shop. Smollett told police the attackers shouted racist and
homophobic slurs, put a noose around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.

But following three weeks of mounting suspicions, he was charged on Wednesday and handed himself in on Thursday.
Donald Trump tweeted Smollett, saying: "What about MAGA [Make America Great Again] and the tens of millions of
people you insulted with your racist and dangerous comments!?"

If convicted, the actor could face three years in prison and be forced to pay for the investigation into the alleged beating
on 29 January. Two brothers, who are bodybuilders and aspiring actors, have claimed they were paid to stage the attack
on Smollett.

Abimbola "Abel" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo, who were earlier deemed suspects, have now testified before a grand jury.
One of the men had appeared in Empire, police said, and one of them was Smollett's personal trainer, who had helped
the actor as he prepared to appear in a music video.

Detectives were unable to find CCTV footage of the alleged attack. Supt Johnson has called on Smollett to apologise to
the people of Chicago. He said: "How can an individual who has been embraced by the city of Chicago turn around and
slap everyone in this city in the face by making these false claims?"

During a tearful appearance on Good Morning America last week, the actor claimed he had been "forever changed" by
the incident. He also said he was angry that some people questioned his story, and suggested the disbelief might come
from racial bias...'
SOURCE:

All for money... a disgrace to Chicago and his profession.

"They won't be able to walk down the streets."    Q
Its truly sad that this poor gay person of colour has been forced to falsify this crime because white heterosexual men would not give him a pay rise.
Shame on all white hetro men, shame on all whites that have MAGA hats
(could this be the next headline about this crime)
(02-21-2019, 07:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ..."They won't be able to walk down the streets."    Q

Jeepers,I never thought of that!
(02-21-2019, 09:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its truly sad that this poor gay person of colour has been forced to falsify this crime because white heterosexual men would not give him a pay rise.
Shame on all white hetro men, shame on all whites that have MAGA hats
(could this be the next headline about this crime)

I have no doubt the MSM will try it.
Listen to these idiots, they overreacted when it first broke and then they spent this episode
with lots of 'I' and 'how people of colour are still fighting for their lives!'

(02-21-2019, 09:42 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 07:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ..."They won't be able to walk down the streets."    Q

Jeepers,I never thought of that!

Hope you can see this tweet without having an account:  https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...7005383681
Q post today #2850    https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ec21e No.5308930 [Image: fold.png]

Feb 21 2019 15:55:09 (EST)
Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ec21e No.5308748 [Image: fold.png]
Feb 21 2019 15:49:46 (EST)
HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage?
Reconcile.
1=1?
When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA?
What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak?
Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in?
Political forces @ work?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q
>>5308748
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jussie-smolle...ccusations[Image: fold.png]
Notice a TREND by LIBERALS + D's?
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
#WakeUpAmerica
Q

Check out that link above. It show a bunch of hoaxes that turned out to be false/staged.
Drugs, Lies And Surveillance...

Quote:'...Police say he knew Abel Osundairo, one of the brothers, because he bought 'designer drugs' from him.
In text messages that predate the hoax attack, he asked Abel for 'Molly' - the street name for ecstasy -multiple times. 
The pair are believed to have met when Abel was a stand-in on Empire. 

On January 25, he convinced Abel and his brother Ola to 'simulate' an attack on him, giving them specific instructions
about which words to use and how to rough him up but not hurt him too severely, according to police. 
His alleged motive was that he did not get enough attention over a letter he is said to have sent himself a week earlier
and he thought that painting himself as [missing]

He knew they were going to Nigeria days later and asked them if he could trust them, saying in his initial text message to
Abel: 'Might need your help on the low. You around to meet up and talk face to face?'

Smollett took them to the location where he wanted the attack to happen outside his apartment, according to prosecutors,
and even pointed to a surveillance camera he believed would capture it. The claims came after a blistering press conference
during which furious police bosses alleged that he mailed himself a threatening letter then staged a hoax attack because
he was unhappy with his $1.8million Empire salary...'
SOURCE:

The 'brothers' aren't Nigerian, they're US citizens. Their parents are Nigerian and considering the oppressive elections
going on in that country, I'm surprised they went to visit them.
Oh wait... the oppression is only happening to lowly-people, not Wakandans.

And while we're looking at oppression, one of Jussie's 'truth-companions' is in a pickle when it comes to the asinine
accusations that the white slave-owners haven't really gone away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5335]

Reflections of a Jamaican Father
By
Donald J. Harris (Kamala Harris' Father)

Quote:'...My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant
of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal
grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). 

The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’
exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of
the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism
was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)...'
SOURCE:

Kamala seems to omit this from her campaign speeches.

I found this intresting  minusculebiggrin

Quote:HERE’S A ROUND-UP OF JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S WORST TWEETS ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS
9:14 PM 02/21/2019 | US
Scott Morefield | Reporter

Before Jussie Smollett made national news by allegedly orchestrating a “hate crime” against himself, the “Empire” actor and prolific tweeter made a habit of directing a healthy number of those tweets against President Donald Trump and his supporters.
Here’s a round-up:
Smollett made his opinion of Donald Trump clear as early as 2011.

Quote:[Image: FxD_C4FL_normal.jpg]
[/url]Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I think someone should kick Donald Trumps ass... That's all.

8:40 AM - Dec 15, 2011
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,141 people are talking about this

But when Trump became a presidential candidate, things really heated up:

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I'm convinced D.Trump is either as ignorant as he seems or a brilliant democrat single handedly trying 2 take down the GOP #YallBeingHustled

5:13 PM - Oct 26, 2015

532 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I find it hard 2 believe that Trumps purchased intellect would really have him believe this is a good choice 4 the American people or world.

9:01 AM - Nov 20, 2015

166 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

If people of all races,religions, cultures & sexualities would join 2 make LOVE be their business then no Mogul of Hate like Trump can lead.

5:19 PM - Mar 2, 2016 · Chicago, IL

490 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Keep saying Trump won't win but unless we get up & get our asses out to vote...This will be a catastrophe unexplainable to our children.

5:16 PM - Mar 2, 2016 · Chicago, IL

1,772 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

The Trump way of campaigning... Take a pile of bullshit lies, sprinkle a drop of truth on top & call it "FACT". I pray we aren't this dumb[Image: 1f64f-1f3ff.png]

1:33 AM - May 22, 2016 · Manhattan, NY

1,471 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Well my brother I need u 2 get back in b4 we get Chump as president. We must join together. U know ya boy is right[Image: 1f44a-1f3ff.png] https://twitter.com/chefroble/status/740396631519068160 …
Blédakiss

✔@ChefRoble

If Bernie is out, I'm out [Image: 270c-1f3fe.png].

6:27 AM - Jun 8, 2016 · Buffalo, NY

255 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Ladies & gents...the republican candidate for President of the U.S.A. Disgusted. Or we COULD talk about #GunControl https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742034549232766976 …
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

7:42 PM - Jun 12, 2016 · Los Angeles, CA

835 people are talking about this

Then, Trump won:

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Trump stole a presidency. White supremacist cabinet. Syrians being exterminated. Tell DC 2 get real criminals & let the kid smoke her damn j https://twitter.com/enews/status/809082448646733824 …

7:22 PM - Dec 14, 2016

655 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Exactly. And this is not a joke or for your further entertainment. This is the Faux President of the United States. Despicable. #Resist
Franchesca Ramsey

✔@chescaleigh
Replying to @chescaleigh
some of y'all are doing massive back bends to defend a dude who is normalizing hateful ass shit & making a fortune off it but DO YOU

10:09 PM - Feb 16, 2017 · Chicago, IL

89 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Get that dude out of office as president...
[Image: 264b.png] [Image: 2728.png]Danielle [Image: 2728.png] [Image: 264b.png]@SincerelyDani

@JussieSmollett What is one thing you want to do that you haven’t done yet?

8:30 AM - Feb 20, 2017 · Chicago, IL

116 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

So now Trump gets to appoint a new #FBIDirector? How will they fairly investigate Trump? Isn't that a conflict of int...[Image: 1f914.png]got it. #CORRUPTION
Linda Sarsour

✔@lsarsour

Comey was a disaster but he's also leading an investigation against Trump and was fired. Total abuse of power. Craziness. #FBIDirector

12:47 AM - May 10, 2017

311 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Pathetic excuse by U.S."President" to show no condolence & further sell/spew/spit his white supremest, xenophobic, racism as fact. GTFOH
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

6:27 PM - Jun 5, 2017

5,477 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process. It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!

7:06 AM - Jan 12, 2018 · Chicago, IL

20.1K people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Dear @realDonaldTrump... you are a disgusting, racist, piece of trash...

Sincerely,

Everyone who is not a disgusting, racist, piece of trash. [Image: 1f1ed-1f1f9.png]

6:43 AM - Jan 12, 2018 · Chicago, IL

2,267 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Not true. They’ve always been racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-immigrant, etc. Scummy @BillOReilly was there before 45. 45 capitalized on the @foxnews culture and made it work for him. Birds of a dirty feather... they flock together.
Lisa Stillson@JeffGordonFan70
Replying to @JussieSmollett @FoxNews
Fox news was never like that until dump Trump got in there. He is the racist.. I don't believe in racist. We all bleed, love poop, work, the same so I don't under  stand all racist crap I love all. Racist should even be a word that is how I see it.. peace & Love all

3:32 AM - May 14, 2018 · Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France

39 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

.@AOC is only speaking facts. This is so far beyond political party affiliation. Across the world...no matter the border...from sea to shining sea...45 and all his white hooded cohorts are a national disgrace. And if you support them...so are you. Clowns. pic.twitter.com/Qz4uIjF7xa

7:19 PM - Jan 20, 2019 · Chicago, IL

12K people are talking about this

Finally, something that looks like it won’t be happening anytime soon, or ever:
View image on Twitter
[img=893x0]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1XYW23CcAAS8Iv?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Maybe one day I'll run for #President. #Halloween2014 @BarackObama

5:17 PM - Nov 1, 2014

109 people are talking about this

[url=https://twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/528566426085240832]

After turning himself in to Chicago police Friday, Smollett’s bail was set at $100,000, and the 36-year-old actor was forced to surrender his passport as a condition of his release. He is charged so far with a felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. Although Smollett faces a possible three years in prison for that charge, the potential federal charges that could be brought as a result of a white powder-filled letter he allegedly sent to himself could result in up to ten more years in prison. (RELATED: That Time Jussie Smollett Called Trump Supporters ‘Clowns’ And A ‘National Disgrace’)
Several liberal politicians who rushed to judgment based on Smollett’s initial claims either deleted their original tweets or issued statements condemning his alleged actions.

source
THIS,
[Image: Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg]Piece Of Shit.
Sent Himself a Letter.
[Image: jussie-1.jpg?strip=all&w=502] 

Quote:Smollett said he received a threatening hate letter warning 'you will die black f*g' but cops say he sent it himself.
Source
I also read that he is trying to blame Drugs for his problems.
But I must admit this made me smile this morning,,,,(you can bet your life it's not easy to make ME Smile)
Quote:Jussie Smollett Dropped From Remainder Of ‘Empire’s Season By Producers
Source
But this my make you as upset as it did me.
This Piece of Garbage can not even admit he LIED and in my mind committed a Hate Crime against the White Race and Hetersexuals and I want to sat, Trump Supporter.
Quote:Jussie Smollett “Feels Betrayed” After $100K Bail Hearing; Says He’s Innocent
I'm make him feel Non-Betrayed, I would throw him in Prison Wearing a Thong and Very Short Dress!

Quote:Out on $100,000 bail and back on the Empire set for a stint, Jussie Smollett on Thursday insisted he is innocent of conniving a racist and homophobic assault upon himself.

Quote:“Mr. Smollet is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing,” read a statement sent out late Thursday on behalf of the Empire actor.

“Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system,” the hyperbolic statement added. “The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election,” it also noted, tossing more political edge into an already sharply political affair.
Source
 Makes You Want To  minusculepuke
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
People took to Twitter pounding on Fox's door and demanding they remove Jussie from the show.  Hey, if Roseanne was dropped for a simple non-racist remark (which they said was racist), this stunt definitely demands that Jussie be pulled off the show, Empire. 
If they didn't do it, it would show just how bias HollyWierd is, right?

The People have spoken, and the People won! 

Quote:
  • Jussie Smollett has been removed from the final two episodes of the latest season of "Empire."
  • The actor was charged Thursday on the suspicion of filing a false police report claiming to have been the victim of a hate crime.
  • On Thursday, Warner Bros.-owned TNT pulled an episode of "Drop the Mic" that featured Smollett.

I won't post the entire article. I just wanted to let you know, he has been removed.   minusculebiggrin

Now, let's see what happens during his trial. If he isn't sentenced for a hate crime, then...  sigh, well, let's just wait and see before I lose my cool here; no need to get my blood pressure up before we know how it turns out.

Source
Just for old-time's sake...

Quote:'I swear to God, I did not do this': Shamed Jussie Smollett heads to Empire set after posting $100k bail
and 'begs cast to believe him' despite prosecutor detailing video evidence against him in staged race
attack that has shocked America.
SOURCE: 
(full pages of Bond Proffer in link)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5340]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5341]