Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Convicts & The Kid.
Sometimes -just sometimes, there's a glimpse of what we can be as human beings.

Quote:DOOR YANK REDEMPTION:
Prisoners break into car to SAVE baby’s life after dad accidentally locks girl inside.

The five prisoners used a wire coat hanger to unlock the door after seeing the anxious dad standing
outside the locked car near a Florida court.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5317]

'A group of inmates broke into a car to save a baby girl’s life after she was accidentally locked inside by her dad.
The five prisoners, who were on work release, used a wire coat hanger to unlock the door after seeing the anxious
dad standing outside the locked car near a Florida court.

The dad told them he had accidentally left his keys and his one-year-old baby in his vehicle, according to ABC News.
When the dad said he could not afford a locksmith, the inmates jumped into action and teamed up with deputies
from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.

"When somebody had a wire coat hanger, we were able to get the door open enough to get it in there, unlock the door,"
Richard Stanger of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office told ABC 7.
He said that the inmates "know they made bad mistakes, bad choices, but they want to do the right thing in life."

The convicts were able to help because they were on work release -meaning they were trusted enough to be released
from their cells to complete a day of supervised labour outside the prison.
Mobile footage captured by the baby's mum, Shadow Lantry, shows the inmates and the deputies working hard to get
the door open.

“There’s only a very small percentage of those criminals out there that want to fight us and want to attack us, but a lot of
them, like these individuals, they know they made bad mistakes, bad choices but they want to do the right thing in life,"
Nocco told ABC Action News.
The parents made sure their child was fine and thanked everyone for their help.

Experts advise never to leave your child alone in the car...'
The Sun:

A good story... ruined by the last sentence. 'Experts'...?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-18-2019, 09:57 PM)@BIAD Wrote:
Quote:Experts advise never to leave your child alone in the car...'
The Sun:

A good story... ruined by the last sentence. 'Experts'...?!

Explanation: Oh come on now BIAD ... common sense isn't all that great when people have 100IQ or less on average. The bottom of MENSA is 135IQ and that is 35 points above 100IQ and if we minus 35 points from 100IQ we get 65IQ which is like not very smart at all [this is to allow those with 100IQ a clue and a view ok].

Personal Disclosure: Can't fix stupid! In this case stupid lucked out! Huzzah and how bizzare!?

Even though I am no genius expert i do have 125 +/- 3 IQ on any one day and Ima predict that this sorta shit will occur again ... and again!

I blame the parents and feel simultaneously happy and sad for the kid.

Well done to the convicts and the cops.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(02-18-2019, 10:20 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Oh come on now BIAD ... common sense isn't all that great when people have 100IQ or less on average. The bottom of MENSA is 135IQ and that is 35 points above 100IQ and if we minus 35 points from 100IQ we get 65IQ which is like not very smart at all [this is to allow those with 100IQ a clue and a view ok].

Personal Disclosure: Can't fix stupid! In this case stupid lucked out! Huzzah and how bizzare!?

Even though I am no genius expert i do have 125 +/- 3 IQ on any one day and Ima predict that this sorta shit will occur again ... and again!

I blame the parents and feel simultaneously happy and sad for the kid.

Well done to the convicts and the cops.

I can't say anything better, my friend... except to completely agree with you!
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Good for them.   minusculethumbsup 

I've had to use a coat hanger more than once back in my partying days.  Locking your keys up is something everyone could do at some point in their life, but why was he leaving his kid in the car?

Hope he learned his lesson.