Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yea! LGBTQ Community.
I have a question for the LGBTQ commubity.
There seems to be another group of Sexuakky Deverced people out there that are looking to be acknowledged they are the “Digisexuals”.
Digisexuals prefer intimate, and even sexual, relationships with advanced computer software and lifelike robots, Sex Robots.
Quote:Sex robots fuelling ‘DIGISEXUAL’ millennials seeking AI lovers in Britain, Japan and US.

THE RISE of “digisexuals” who prefer romance with androids rather than humans is being fuelled by sex robots, according to experts.
So, after the U.N. declares this to be an accepted right and gives Rights to these Robots, are you going to accept them into your communities without any questioned ask?
Quote:The term conjures up images of the fictional human-robot romances depicted by sci-fi films such as Blade Runner 2049, Her and Ex Machina. 

But the concept is coming to be recognised as a new sexual identity, according to professors Neil McArthur and Markie Twist, whose paper “The Rise of Digisexuality”, made headlines globally in 2017.
Digisexuality
And!
Quote:‘Digisexuals’ demand HUMAN RIGHTS enshrined by UN to have sex with AI robots

They face Discrimination, not any different from the LGBTQ community.

Quote:These digisexuals are forgoing humans in favour of intimate, and even sexual, relationships with advanced computer software and lifelike robots, according to Markie and McArthur. 

One digisexual Akihiko Kondo, a 35-year-old school administrator who married a virtual reality singer in Japan, deems himself to be sexual minority facing discrimination.

Quote:For those who identity as digisexuals, Markie and McArthur believe they may be resistance akin to the pushback against other sexual minorities such as homo, trans, and bisexuals. 

Pressuring for human rights protections could be one way in which digisexuals attempt to achieve recognition. 
Source

Will it be,,,, LGBTQD now?
[Image: digisexuals-human-rights-759754.jpg?r=5c67ccdce0910] [Image: digisexual-t-shirt-1565115.jpg?r=5c67ccdce0910] [Image: digisexuals-sex-robots-758584.jpg?r=5c5f07010536e]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I did a piece on the above in this link, but my question to the LGBTQ community is:

Who's teaching you all this liberal-hippie crap...? It surely can't be your parents.
Say it ain't so.

Quote:Fanatical vegan couple ‘nearly starved their baby to death’ by feeding him ‘milk’ formula made
from POTATOES

The five-month-old baby, who weighed a pound less than at his birth, had sunken eyes and protruding ribs.

'A fanatica vegan couple have been accused of “nearly starving their baby to death” by allegedly feeding him
"milk formula" made with potatoes. Their emaciated five-month-old baby reportedly weighed just 8lbs 8oz
–a pound less than he weighed at birth –when he was rescued by officials.
The baby is now recovering in a Florida hospital while his parents are in custody at the Brevard County Jail.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5306]
Dickheads, Julia French and Robert Buskey.

WFTV 9 reports that the Department of Children and Families organised an investigation after noticing the infant’s
eyes were sunken and his ribs could clearly be seen. Court documents say that the baby was also very sleepy and
dehydration and malnourishment had resulted in erratic temperatures and sugar levels.

Cops said that the couple were feeding him a spud-based “mash”.
There are fears that a lack of proper nourishment in the crucial first five months of his life could leave a lasting impact.

Detective Lauren Watson, of Titusville Police Department, said: “I’ve never seen a child to this level, this close to possible
death. “At one point, when the child was doing good and healthy, and gaining weight, he was on organic formula [but] they
changed it on their own.” Julia French, 20, and Robert Buskey, 31, have been charged with neglect with great harm and
could face further charges.

Cops said that the couple, who described themselves as vegans, were unable to explain why they’d changed the organic
milk formula to a potato-based one. The infant has already gained half a pound since he was taken into care...'
SOURCE:

I know this article isn't directly connected to 'revealing one's inner-self', wearing make-up and looking at
apartment-prices in San Francisco, but it's an indicator that a belief can out-strip common sense.

So who taught you to switch-out potato-juice for milk, dye your hair blue and see people of colour as pets?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:So who taught you to switch-out potato-juice for milk, dye your hair blue and see people of colour as pets?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Asked by BIAD.

@"BIAD"  their answer maybe,,, "Our Professor from our Liberal Arts Class."
(02-16-2019, 09:30 PM)guohua Wrote: So, after the U.N. declares this to be an accepted right and gives Rights to these Robots, are you going to accept them into your communities without any questioned ask?

By "robots", do you mean the actual hardware? The computer-driven, android sex robot things?

I've only just skirted over this, but uhm... aren't they (Digisexuals) asking for equal rights/protections for themselves (rather than for the sex robots)?
From what I've read so far it looks like they want protection from discrimination against Digisexuals, in the same way that Homosexuals and Ethnic Minorities are protected in law.

How could you give Human Rights to a sex toy??? It doesn't make any sense to me.

How I miss the good old days when you could poke fun at anything and everything without a snowstorm developing!

Stop The World, I Want To Get Off Now.
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(02-17-2019, 09:39 AM)gordi Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 09:30 PM)guohua Wrote: So, after the U.N. declares this to be an accepted right and gives Rights to these Robots, are you going to accept them into your communities without any questioned ask?

By "robots", do you mean the actual hardware? The computer-driven, android sex robot things?

I've only just skirted over this, but uhm... aren't they (Digisexuals) asking for equal rights/protections for
themselves (rather than for the sex robots)?
From what I've read so far it looks like they want protection from discrimination against Digisexuals, in the
same way that Homosexuals and Ethnic Minorities are protected in law.

How could you give Human Rights to a sex toy??? It doesn't make any sense to me.

How I miss the good old days when you could poke fun at anything and everything without a snowstorm developing!

Stop The World, I Want To Get Off Now.

If I may, you're correct Gordi. The real crux of the 'Digisexuals' (eye-roll) is that they need to be noticed.
Of course, the dying mainstream media will cling to any rock in this information war at the moment and so
write an article that seems light-weight on its surface.

It's not about the cooing machine that says she's got so much to give and then picks up the C.B-chatter from
a passing taxi and it's not even about the male owners who can't get real girlfriends.
It's about ideology-dilution.

In 2017, Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to Sophia, a robot with a human face that initially was seen as a
milestone for minorities who like to put batteries in their underpants. The reality -that was lost on the young
screaming-meemies, was that real women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to do the things Sophia can do.

Walk around without a male guardian. A non-Muslim cannot attain citizenship in Saudi Arabia, so a machine
has a better privilege than the average human? If the robot is deemed 'Muslim-friendly' and can walk the
streets, where is her hijab...? Muslim women are required to wear them.

In 2018, the talking box of circuits was given a visa in Azerbaijan, did Sophia jump the queue...? and if so,
why?

It could well be that the article regarding Digisexuals is a diversion-tactic, to take away the narrative from
what this type of technology is really being used for. Science eradicating dangerous religions.

It happened in the West, the majority of belief-structures adhere to a non-aggressive mode of society that
embraces many variables that range from abortion, cell-research and certain types of 'Anglo-friendly' education.

The counter-argument is that science is denying the idea of a soul and offering the physical has more merit
than the spiritual. So it could be debated that science is killing God.

IMHO.
Some very very good points here. Its true the need to be noticed, and to have power within there own group can and is very strong. As tec advances the line between a sex child doll and a real child becomes very very thin.
And as MW has said, think of all the info the doll is collecting for the makers, and what if the doll is hacked ??
All I can say is this will not end well
Thank You All for the Participation here.
@"BIAD"  Sorry I didn't include this in your thread, I was interested in the LGBTQ people and if they'd accept the Digisexuals as a Protected group like themselves.
@"Wallfire"  yes it's all about recognition and being protected by anti discrimination laws.
I also think the the group hiding in the shadows call, "Men Who Loves Boys" is hoping for this to pass in the U.N. so children robots can be produced.

Here is a very interesting movie that some of you may know about, it is very relevant to what is occurring today.
How about these folks?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgy...ld-save-it

Ecosexuals Believe Having Sex with the Earth Could Save It

From skinny dippers to people who have actual intercourse with nature, ecosexuality is a growing movement taking a new approach to combatting climate change.

Afaculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale: On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

[Image: ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-e...045186.jpg]

And I just had Breakfast..."urp"

Jude
(02-17-2019, 06:57 PM)Jude Wrote: How about these folks?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgy...ld-save-it

Ecosexuals Believe Having Sex with the Earth Could Save It

From skinny dippers to people who have actual intercourse with nature, ecosexuality is a growing movement taking a new approach to combatting climate change.

Afaculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale: On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

[Image: ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-e...045186.jpg]

And I just had Breakfast..."urp"

Jude

DAMN!  minusculepuke
OK, there are some people in our world that Real Need Psychiatric Care,,, Oh,,, I'm sorry it's called "Behavioral Health Care" now I think.
Yes, this is some strange Behavior!
Could all this Digisexuals, Exosexuals and let us not forget the Mechaphilia.  minusculewtf 
Yes, Mechanophilia, The love or sexual attraction to computers, cars, robots or androids, washing machines and other domestic appliances, lawn mowers and other mechanised gardening equipment. Sexual relations between living organisms and machines.
OK I have it.
LGBTQBEM  minusculeknocks

@"Jude"  great to see you again!  tinybigeyes
I haven't replied to this thread because, honestly, I don't know what to say.  Every new post leave my mouth hanging open!

Jude's post about having sex with the earth and nature is bad enough, but having sex with a lawn mower could be rather dangerous, right?  Maybe I should ask if it's running at the time?   tinysurprised 

My brain is on overload trying to make some sense out of this.  I haven't yet... thank goodness!   tinyshocked
(02-17-2019, 10:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I haven't replied to this thread because, honestly, I don't know what to say.  Every new post leave my mouth hanging open!

Jude's post about having sex with the earth and nature is bad enough, but having sex with a lawn mower could be rather dangerous, right?  Maybe I should ask if it's running at the time?   tinysurprised 

My brain is on overload trying to make some sense out of this.  I haven't yet... thank goodness!   tinyshocked
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
OMG!  tinywhat
I should have attached a warning before the videos.
Sorry. tinylaughing
I read about ecosexuals a few years ago. Brings a whole new meaning to getting your rocks off.
To be honest they are harmless compared to some of the stuff out there.
I remember years ago I had an old washing machine that made an earth quake every time it went into spin cycle, my cat use to sit on it during the spin cycle, hmmmmmmmmmm
Also if you make love to a tree, is that the same as a "tree some", or im barking up the wrong tree !!!!!!
(02-18-2019, 11:06 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I read about ecosexuals a few years ago. Brings a whole new meaning to getting your rocks off.
I remember years ago I had an old washing machine that made an earth quake every time it went into spin cycle, my cat use to sit on it during the spin cycle, hmmmmmmmmmm
Also if you make love to a tree, is that the same as a "tree some", or im barking up the wrong tree !!!!!!

tinylaughing  I'm sure someone asked you to throw those old jokes away that you got from the crackers
of last year's Rogue Nation Xmas Party!

I agree, it's harmless... but it isn't normal.
However the car-sh*gging can be problematic, they're already heavy on motorway-littering here.
Having half-dead, lusty males dumped along the roadside due their inability to hang-on to their
speeding inamorata... well, local Councils will get letters.

Maybe a softly-written email to the Liberals at Ford and Mercedes might help...? Some type of
harness for those perverts of a 'carriage-cupidity' and enjoy the oleaginous feel of engine effluvium
on their manhood.

We're always here to suggest ways of progressing automobile comfort.
tinyhuh
(02-18-2019, 12:06 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 11:06 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I read about ecosexuals a few years ago. Brings a whole new meaning to getting your rocks off.

tinylaughing  I'm sure someone asked you to throw those old jokes away that you got from the crackers
of last year's Rogue Nation Xmas Party!

I agree, it's harmless... but it isn't normal.
However the car-sh*gging can be problematic, they're already heavy on motorway-littering here.
Having half-dead, lusty males dumped along the roadside due their inability to hang-on to their
speeding inamorata... well, local Councils will get letters.

Maybe a softly-written email to the Liberals at Ford and Mercedes might help...? Some type of
harness for those perverts of a 'carriage-cupidity' and enjoy the oleaginous feel of engine effluvium
on their manhood.

We're always here to suggest ways of progressing automobile comfort.
tinyhuh
Well with the way things are now you need to be car-ful what you say as it could lead to some exhausting legal problems.
Ok im leaving before BIAD kills me
(02-18-2019, 01:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well with the way things are now you need to be car-ful what you say as it could lead to some exhausting legal problems.
Ok im leaving before BIAD kills me

I bow to that one, Wf! that's a good 'un!

minusculecheers smallawesome