Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She Wants To Come Back Home.
Kids today... Terrorist's wife tomorrow. This Berenstein-world continues to turn.

Quote:Shamima Begum: IS runaway teen 'could face prosecution in UK'

'A British woman who ran away to Syria as a schoolgirl to join the Islamic State group has been told she
could face prosecution if she returns home. Speaking from a Syrian refugee camp, Shamima Begum,
now 19, told the Times newspaper she had no regrets but wanted to come back to the UK as she was
nine months pregnant.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5286]
Ms Begum was 15 when she left the UK in 2015.

In Syria, she married an IS fighter and had two children, who have both died.
Security minister Ben Wallace said she would be investigated if she came back.
In her interview, Ms Begum showed little remorse for her involvement with the terror group, saying she was
not fazed by seeing "beheaded heads" in bins.

"I don't regret coming here," she told Times journalist Anthony Loyd, who found her in the camp.
"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago."
"The caliphate is over. There was so much oppression and corruption that I don't think they deserved victory,"
she said. "I just want to come home to have my child. I'll do anything required just to be able to come home
and live quietly with my child."

But Mr Wallace said any Britons who had gone to Syria to engage or support terrorist activities should be prepared
to be questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted if they came back to the UK.
He said there was no consular assistance in Syria and insisted he would not be sending British officials there to rescue
Ms Begum. "I'm not putting at risk British people's lives to go and look for terrorists or former terrorists in a failed state,"
he told the BBC.

Ms Begum was one of three schoolgirls from Bethnal Green Academy who left the UK in February 2015.
Ms Begum and Amira Abase, both 15, and Kadiza Sultana, 16, flew from Gatwick Airport to Turkey after
telling their parents they were going out for the day. They later crossed the border into Syria.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5287]
Kadiza Sultana, Amira Abase and Shamima Begum (l-r) in photos issued by police.

On arriving in Raqqa, Ms Begum stayed at a house with other newly-arrived brides-to-be.
"I applied to marry an English-speaking fighter between 20 and 25 years old," she said.
Ten days later she married a 27-year-old Dutch man who had converted to Islam -and has been with him since then.
The couple escaped from Baghuz -IS's last territory in eastern Syria -two weeks ago.

Her husband surrendered to a group of Syrian fighters as they left, and she is now one of 39,000 people in a refugee
camp in northern Syria. Asked whether living in the one-time IS stronghold of Raqqa had lived up to her aspirations,
Ms Begum said: "Yes, it did.
"It was like a normal life. The life that they show on the propaganda videos -it's a normal life.
"Every now and then there are bombs and stuff. But other than that..."

She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all".
"It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.
"I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all".
"It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.
"I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said...'

They start feeding the youth all the propaganda against non-Muslims too.  It's very sad that they see us as the evil ones when it is them who are enforcing the evil instructions of Muhammad, said to be the prophet of their god, Allah.
NO!
Leave Her there!!!! 
Worthless/Mindless Bitch!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Your Security Minister has the right idea - leave her to lie with her decisions, don't bring her back along with an as yet unborn whelp for her to raise as a future ISIS fighter in Britain, an adder clasped to your own breast.

She wants to come home? harsh reality is she no longer HAS a home. She gave that up when she went to give aid and comport to the enemy. The "refugee" camp she is in is in bad need of a Hellfire strike. If one terrorist is there, it's a sure bet there are more...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-15-2019, 08:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Your Security Minister has the right idea - leave her to lie with her decisions, don't bring her back along with an as yet unborn whelp for her to raise as a future ISIS fighter in Britain, an adder clasped to your own breast.

She wants to come home? harsh reality is she no longer HAS a home. She gave that up when she went to give aid and comport to the enemy. The "refugee" camp she is in is in bad need of a Hellfire strike. If one terrorist is there, it's a sure bet there are more...

But -but she was just a lickle girl when she -and other young girls, did this...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5291]

Where did the funds and documentation for the travel come from...? How did their parents not realise
that their precious daughters had left the UK? Since Shamima Begum and her female fellow-IS supporters
are persons of colour, wouldn't it be usual for the MSM to demand that the white demon allow them back
in?

Shouldn't she cleave to her Islamic husband who surrendered and stay in the sh*thole?
If the West is such a bad place that blowing-up concerts, slitting Catholic priests throats, disemboweling
women and castrating men -all in the name of Allah, is such a necessary act, why does she want to return
to Britain?

Is this merely a case of a spoilt disillusioned girl believing a imaginary virtue-signalling cause that would
piss-off her parents and hopefully impress her friends and then when reality kicked in, found herself as
nothing more than a baby-machine in a F**k-Room for a group of men who liked silly middle-class girls?

Look at the map, there's four years of movement and only when ISIS  is jammed into a corner of Syria,
does Ms. Begum decide she'd like rainy days and dart-tournaments on the television again.
At the very best, I'd call her a sleeper. So... no thanks.

She stayed there for a long time, pumped out babys for ISIS, now that all is lost she wants to return back to England.
Says it all
Ladies and gentlemen, The UK.

Quote:First Brit woman guilty of joining Islamic State released from prison

The first woman to be convicted of being a member of ISIS has been released from prison.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5303]
Tareena Shakil.

'Tareena Shakil, 29, was locked up for six years in 2016 after taking her toddler son to Syria and joining
the feared terror group. The Towie-loving mum travelled to the war-torn region “to produce the next
generation of fighters”, according to a judge...'

[Towie ='The Only Way Is Essex' is a British reality television series based in Brentwood, England.
It shows "real people in modified situations, saying unscripted lines.]

Quote:'...The former school prefect went to Raqqa in secret after taking out a student loan and telling her family
she was going on holiday to Turkey. When Shakil arrived in Syria she taught her toddler son to say
“allah hu akbar” and dressed him in ISIS-branded clothes.

Shakil said she wanted to “die as a martyr” and posed in photos in front of an ISIS black flag with her child,
who cannot be named. Other shocking photos show the Spice Girls fan wearing an Islamic State balaclava,
brandishing handguns and AK47s.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5304]
Tareena Shakil pictured with a weapon.

The mum, from Burton-on-Trent, Staffs, was jailed for six years at Birmingham crown court in February 2016.
Jurors found her guilty of encouraging acts of terrorism on social media and being a member of ISIS.
Mr Justice Inman told grinning Shakil that she would be freed after serving half of her sentence.

But the former finance student was released last summer because of time she served on remand awaiting trial.
As part of her sentence Shakil was told she must keep police notified of her whereabouts for the next 15 years.
Relatives told the Mirror she is living in a flat in Birmingham.

When his daughter was jailed Mohammed Shakil branded the trial a “farce”.
He claimed she was a victim of ISIS, adding: “I hope to God that no woman comes back to face this kind of
justice in this country. “My daughter was the last hope for all the vulnerable women. They have killed all that hope.
They are killing us.

“It’s a big farce. Now she will devote herself even more to God. That’s what she will do.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5305]
JAILED: Tareena Shakil's father Mohammed Shakil.

Shekil’s dad and brother have been locked up for reportedly running a county lines crack cocaine gang since her
release. Mohammed Shakil, 47, and his son Tareem, 26, both from Burton, were locked up for three years last
November...'
SOURCE:

Update: Shamima Begum gave birth to a baby boy, presumably in a Syrian refugee camp.
SOURCE:
(02-17-2019, 01:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: Update: Shamima Begum gave birth to a baby boy, presumably in a Syrian refugee camp.
SOURCE:

Now take the baby to a western Orphanage and give her a hysterectomy  and leave her there.
She's really helping her chances.

Quote:ISIS bride eyeing UK return sparks fury by saying Manchester Arena bombing ‘JUSTIFIED’

ISIS bride Shamima Begum has described the Manchester Arena bombing as "justified" as she
continues to beg for the UK to take her back.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5316]

"Its a two-way thing. Because women and children are being killed back in the Islamic State right now.
And it's kind of retaliation,” the 19-year-old Brit argued in a new interview.

When an ISIS bomber struck the Ariana Grande pop concert in 2017, 22 people were killed, with the majority
of the victims being innocent youngsters enjoying a night out. Begum added: “Their [the terrorist’s] justification
is that it is retaliation, so I thought, ‘okay, that is a fair justification’.”

Yesterday, she said “a lot of people should have sympathy towards me” and once again insisted she did not
regret joining the terror group, after first speaking to the Times earlier in the week.
“I did have a good time there [under Islamic State]. It's just that things got harder,” she revealed, saying life with
ISIS has "changed me" and "made me stronger".

She also said she was thankful for having found her jihadi husband –who is wanted in connection with a terror
plot in Europe –claiming she would not have met "someone like him in Britain."

Speaking to the BBC in her most recent interview, she also said: "I was shocked. I didn't know about the kids,
actually. I do feel that is wrong. Innocent people did get killed." Comparing the Manchester attack to military strikes
on terrorists in Syria, she continued: "It's one thing to kill a soldier, it's fine, it's self-defence.

“But to kill people like women and children just like the women and children in Baghuz who are being killed right
now unjustly by the bombing.” The jihadi bride added that she was sorry for all the families who had lost people
because of the attacks in the UK and other countries.

"That wasn't fair on them," she said. "They weren't fighting anyone. They weren't causing any harm.
But neither was I and neither were other women who are being killed right now back in Baghuz."

The terror teen was speaking next to her newborn son, who has the same name as her deceased previous son,
and is thought to be named after an Islamic warlord. She was one of three schoolgirls –along with Kadiza Sultana
and Amira Abase –from Bethnal Green Academy who left the UK to travel to Syria in February 2015.

At the time, ISIS were already known for brutal executions, which Begum has said did not bother her...'
The Daily Star:

Quote:ISIS bride Shamima Begum to have British citizenship REVOKED.

'The family say they are "disappointed" by the Home Office's decision.
Their lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said they are planning to challenge the move.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5322]

Mr Akunjee said on Twitter: "Family are very disappointed with the Home Office's intention to have
an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship. "We are considering all legal avenues to
challenge this decision."

It marks an astonishing twist in the saga surrounding Shamima, 19, who had asked to return to the
UK after leaving the nation to join the sick terror unit. Extracts of the letter have been published by ITV.

It reads:
"Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your
daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship.

"In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been
served of file today and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made."
...............................................................................................................

Shamima fled her home in east London in 2015 to join the death cult in Syria.
But she begged for a return for the sake of her newly-born child.
The letter asked the mother to let her daughter know of the decision and to inform her she has a right to
appeal. The Home Office declined to comment.

Shamima had sparked nationwide outrage with her plea to return to Britain.
She had earlier described the Manchester 2017 terror attack as "justified" and "retaliation" for women and
children being killed in Syria.

In an interview with BBC, she said: "I do feel that it's wrong that innocent people did get killed.
"It's one thing to kill a soldier that is fighting you, it's self-defence, but to kill the people like women and children.
"Just people like the women and children in Baghuz that are being killed right now unjustly, the bombings.
It's a two-way thing really.

"Because women and children are being killed back in the Islamic State right now and it's kind of retaliation.
"Like, their justification was that it was retaliation so I thought 'OK, that is a fair justification'."

According to Sky's Mark White, the British Government were able to revoke her citizenship because she has
dual nationality, holding both UK and Bangladeshi citizenship. However, The Independent reports that her lawyer
claims she has "never had a Bangladeshi passport", rendering her stateless.
Daily Star Online has approached the Home Office for clarification...'
Daily Star:

The Bangladeshi nationality is the way out. Bye-bye!

(02-19-2019, 10:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:ISIS bride Shamima Begum to have British citizenship REVOKED.

'The family say they are "disappointed" by the Home Office's decision.
Their lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said they are planning to challenge the move.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5322]

Mr Akunjee said on Twitter: "Family are very disappointed with the Home Office's intention to have
an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship. "We are considering all legal avenues to
challenge this decision."

It marks an astonishing twist in the saga surrounding Shamima, 19, who had asked to return to the
UK after leaving the nation to join the sick terror unit. Extracts of the letter have been published by ITV.

It reads:
"Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your
daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship.

"In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been
served of file today and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made."
...............................................................................................................

Shamima fled her home in east London in 2015 to join the death cult in Syria.
But she begged for a return for the sake of her newly-born child.
The letter asked the mother to let her daughter know of the decision and to inform her she has a right to
appeal. The Home Office declined to comment.

Shamima had sparked nationwide outrage with her plea to return to Britain.
She had earlier described the Manchester 2017 terror attack as "justified" and "retaliation" for women and
children being killed in Syria.

In an interview with BBC, she said: "I do feel that it's wrong that innocent people did get killed.
"It's one thing to kill a soldier that is fighting you, it's self-defence, but to kill the people like women and children.
"Just people like the women and children in Baghuz that are being killed right now unjustly, the bombings.
It's a two-way thing really.

"Because women and children are being killed back in the Islamic State right now and it's kind of retaliation.
"Like, their justification was that it was retaliation so I thought 'OK, that is a fair justification'."

According to Sky's Mark White, the British Government were able to revoke her citizenship because she has
dual nationality, holding both UK and Bangladeshi citizenship. However, The Independent reports that her lawyer
claims she has "never had a Bangladeshi passport", rendering her stateless.
Daily Star Online has approached the Home Office for clarification...'
Daily Star:

The Bangladeshi nationality is the way out. Bye-bye!
The family can just move and join her.
We have one of those from America now too.   tinybighuh 

Quote:With U.S.-backed forces closing in on ISIS in Syria, young mother Hoda Muthana is pleading for a second chance and the opportunity to return home to her family in Alabama.

"I realized I've made a big mistake and I know I've ruined my future and my son's future and I deeply, deeply regret it," she said in an interview with The Guardian newspaper.
Muthana is one of 1,500 foreign women and children living in a Kurdish-run refugee camp in northern Syria.
Muthana's family lawyer, Hassan Shibly, told ABC News the young mother was "brainwashed" by ISIS and now feels "tremendous remorse."

"This is a young, vulnerable woman who was brainwashed and manipulated by monsters who took advantage of her," Shibly said in an interview that airs on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday morning. "Hooda is absolutely disgusted by the person she became while under the spell."

In 2017, Muthana's father told ABC News' Diane Sawyer that he'd been proud when she seemed to become more devout about religion. He said he had no idea that she was secretly taking cues from ISIS recruiters sending her messages over the phone.
"I never thought in my life that it would happen to us, to me, to my family, but it happened," he said. "It could happen to any other family."
Muthana, who now has an 18-month-old son, left Alabama four years ago at the age of 19. She spread ISIS propaganda online, calling for attacks on Americans.

[Image: hoda-2-ht-er-190218_hpEmbed_1x1_608.jpg]

According to AL.com, she tweeted messages encouraging people to "'spill American blood."
Now, after surrendering to Kurdish authorities, she told the Guardian that she fears for her safety.
"From what I heard, if they were to read my messages, I would have been killed," she said.

Muthana has been married three times to ISIS fighters. Each time, she was made a widow.
In a letter obtained exclusively by ABC News, she described herself as a "naive, angry and arrogant" young woman when she set out for Syria. Muthana said she thought she understood her religious beliefs and had stopped listening to her family.
"That was a big mistake," she said in the letter.

"During my years in Syria I would see and experience a way of life and the terrible effects of war which changed me. Seeing bloodshed up close changed me. Motherhood changed me. Seeing friends, children and the men I married dying changed me. Seeing how different a society could be compared to the beloved America I was born and raised into changed me," she said.
[Image: hoda-1-ht-er-190218_hpMain_v4x3_16x9_608.jpg]
"Being where I was and seeing the ppl around me scared me because I realized I didn’t want to be a part of this. My beliefs weren’t the same as theirs. In my quiet moments, in between bombings, starvation, cold and fear I would look at my beautiful little boy and know that I didn’t belong here and neither did he. I would think sometimes of my family, my friends and the life that I knew and I realized how I didn’t appreciate or maybe even really understand how important the freedoms that we have in America are. I do now. To say that I regret my past words, any pain that I caused my family and any concerns I would cause my country would be hard for me to really express properly."

Muthana is expected to be brought home to face justice, which President Donald Trump has pushed other countries to do as well.

Muthana's family lawyer told ABC News she wants to return to the United States to be "accountable for her choices," and to hopefully be a powerful voice to ensure that others don't repeat the mistakes she made.

"She wants to make amends by doing her best to speak out and ensure that she can protect other young individuals being brainwashed and taken advantage of in the same way she has," Shibly said in the interview on "GMA." "She's willing to risk her life right now to condemn ISIS."

Source

(Highlights by me)

Why is this happening in the UK and the US?   Something stinks here.   smallnotamused
(02-19-2019, 10:32 PM)guohua Wrote: The family can just move and join her.

smallgreenklatsch smallrofl
And now the media are trying this little shenanigan....

Quote:Shamima Begum will not be allowed here, Bangladesh says.

'Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen and there is "no question" of her being allowed into the country,
Bangladesh's ministry of foreign affairs has said.
The UK has stripped the 19-year-old -who fled London to join Islamic State -of her British citizenship.
Such a move is only possible if an individual is eligible for citizenship elsewhere.

It was thought Ms Begum had Bangladeshi citizenship through her mother.
But the ministry of foreign affairs said the government was "deeply concerned" she had been "erroneously
identified" as a Bangladeshi national.

In a statement, it said Ms Begum had never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh and had never visited
the country. It added that the country had a "zero tolerance" approach to terrorism and violent extremism.

Ms Begum was a schoolgirl when she left Bethnal Green in 2015, and was found in a Syrian refugee camp last
week after reportedly leaving Baghuz -IS's last stronghold. She gave birth to a son at the weekend and now wants
to return home.

Ms Begum's mother is believed to be a Bangladeshi national, and lawyers have told the BBC that under Bangladesh
law this means Ms Begum is automatically a citizen of the country as well.
But Ms Begum told the BBC's Middle East correspondent Quentin Sommerville that she only had "one citizenship" and
it was wrong for the UK to revoke it without speaking to her first.

"I wasn't born in Bangladesh, I've never seen Bangladesh and I don't even speak Bengali properly, so how can they claim
I have Bangladeshi citizenship," she said...'
BBC:

So which is it...? Bangladesh's ministry of foreign affairs saying she's not a citizen or Ms. Begum's mother?
Tut-tut.
(02-16-2019, 10:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, The UK.

Quote:When his daughter was jailed Mohammed Shakil branded the trial a “farce”.
He claimed she was a victim of ISIS, adding: “I hope to God that no woman comes back to face this kind of
justice in this country. “My daughter was the last hope for all the vulnerable women. They have killed all that hope.
They are killing us.

“It’s a big farce. Now she will devote herself even more to God. That’s what she will do.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5305]
JAILED: Tareena Shakil's father Mohammed Shakil.

Shekil’s dad and brother have been locked up for reportedly running a county lines crack cocaine gang since her
release. Mohammed Shakil, 47, and his son Tareem, 26, both from Burton, were locked up for three years last
November...'
SOURCE:

There is a very telling line in that statement, sir...

"Now she will devote herself even more to God. That’s what she will do."

That right there is a tacit admission that their "God" is a violent, demonic being - else why would we care at all if she devoted herself "even more to God"? Wouldn't that be a GOOD thing if it were not for the fact that their "god" wants to kill us all and eat our entrails?

I note that both this war-whore and the one that is trying to return to the US to bring up her whelp have both now had their citizenship stripped from them. Good. They made their declarations, now they can live with them.

At lest one of these women - I can't recall which one - had at least THREE husbands in her short sojourn with ISIS. That doesn't sound to me like a serious "marriage", it sounds more like a high-speed assembly line hooker, or that they were getting passed around from man to man like a bottle of beer.

Fuck 'em. I mean, UN-fuck 'em! Leave their sorry asses laying in the sand they deserted their nations and countrymen to live on.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-19-2019, 10:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We have one of those from America now too.   tinybighuh 

Source

Why is this happening in the UK and the US?   Something stinks here.   smallnotamused

"Fifth Column" being built.

(02-23-2019, 03:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Fuck 'em. I mean, UN-fuck 'em! Leave their sorry asses laying in the sand they deserted their nations and countrymen to live on.

I just had a thought, since the media and Governments like using the expression 'Islamic State',
then Begum isn't actually stateless!

Unless... that kind of state is in the mind. But that particular debate would open a huge can of
worms regarding Islamic followers living in certain countries.

You might be right Ninurta, a Fifth Column.
Then there's this f*ckin' idiot...

Quote:'I miss my mum, pasties and Doctor Who': White Muslim convert 'Jihadi Jack' reveals from Syrian jail
that he wants to come home and claims he never joined ISIS - but admits thinking Paris attacks were
'a good thing'

*Oxford-born convert, 23, spoke from Kurdish jail where he's been for two years
*Said he mostly missed his moum, and home comforts like pastries and television
*Admitted in 2015 he felt Paris attacks were justified as retaliation for killing of innocent Syrian kids

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5348]

'Muslim convert Jack Letts -dubbed Jihadi Jack after becoming the first white Briton to join ISIS -has revealed
he wants to return home to see his mother. The Oxford-born 23-year-old was speaking from the Kurdish prison
where he has been held for two years for fighting for the terror group. 

He moaned that he missed interacting with people, mostly his mother who he hasn't spoken to since his imprisonment,
and home comforts including pastries and Doctor Who. He told ITV News: 'If the UK accepted me then I'd go back to
the UK, it's my home. But I don't think that's going to happen. 
'I miss people mostly. I miss my mum. I know that sounds a bit toddler-ish,' he said.

'What else do I miss? I miss pasties. It's not really English -sort of Scottish isn’t it? I miss pasties. And Doctor Who.
Sounds a bit stupid… that’s all. 'Even if I could just see my mum -I would like just a phone call, I don't know if Britain
can do that for me here, but I'd like just a phone call to my mum -it's been two years.

Letts admitted at the time he felt the 2015 Paris attacks were justified after seeing children killed by coalition jet bombing
raids during his time in Raqqa. 'To be honest at the time I thought it was a good thing,' he said, when asked about his
reaction to the terror attacks that left 130 dead in the French capital. 
He said when asked about the Bataclan atrocities: 'At the time, I thought it was a good thing.

'At the time we had this idea, living in Raqqa, getting bombed every five minutes by coalition jets.
I've seen children burnt alive. 'You have this idea of 'why shouldn't it happen to them?''
But he claimed he has since had a change of heart, and sympathy for the innocent people killed, as he 'realised that they
had nothing to do with it'. Letts holds dual nationality through his Canadian father John Letts and British mother Sally Lane.

He revealed he hadn't spoken to his parents in two years and doubted either country would take him in because 'no one really
cares'. He told the broadcaster that he had lived on 'the Oxford Street of Raqqa', and married an Iraqi woman who has given
birth to the couple's son.
'If I could make a request. I'm probably not in a position to make requests. That's it all, really. I miss my mum.'...'
Daily Mail:

Against the wall, please.

@"BIAD" 
I think just Maybe if your PM would ask POTUS Trump, he just might rent or lease, Hell he may even give them a Cell Here [Image: isis-gitmo.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]