Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5220]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-04-2019, 08:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If you come back with some excuse not to watch it, the whole thing, then I'll know you are afraid of being proven wrong.

Ok, I watched it. All 5,638 Seconds of it. Can you explain what was in it that placed me in danger of being proven wrong? I started taking notes as I watched it, but honestly there was not much there that was note-worthy, so the note page is not very long - not when you consider it was an hour and 34 minute show.

Don't get me wrong - I'd love to be proven wrong in the matter of Q. I'd love to think there was someone out there who is finally going to do something... but this video did not demonstrate that to me in any fashion. It showed me quite the opposite - that no one is going to do anything at all, but that they would like to keep me occupied and distracted WHILE they are doing nothing at all, so that I don't notice that nothing is really happening.

The narrator kept telling me that "all these things are connected!", but spectacularly failed to demonstrate any connections except one, which I thought was already common knowledge. That one was the connection between Hillary's State Department, her private, non-governmentally sanctioned e-mail server, and the assassination of the CIA assets in China. Every embassy has a contingent of spooks, which is common knowledge, and State knows who they all are. Who else could have done it, especially considering that Hillary was already indebted to China?

That one connection is not anything new, and no others were made that I could detect.

Where is Hillary's indictment for it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Is Q real and are they fighting for the good of man kind. For as long as I can remember there has always been some one or a group "fighting " for what is right. If you look at history there are always storys of great men fighting for the people, Merlin, King Arthur, Robbin Hood, its just something people need when they think times are bad.
So does Q for fill this need ?, times are bad now and people need a hero.
So is Q a real person ?, I dont know but I dont think its important if he/she is because Q is filling a need of giving hope in a world that seems filled with despair.
(02-06-2019, 03:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Is Q real and are they fighting for the good of man kind. For as long as I can remember there has always been some one or a group "fighting " for what is right. If you look at history there are always storys of great men fighting for the people, Merlin, King Arthur, Robbin Hood, its just something people need when they think times are bad.
So does Q for fill this need ?, times are bad now and people need a hero.
So is Q a real person ?, I dont know but I dont think its important if he/she is because Q is filling a need of giving hope in a world that seems filled with despair.

"I dont know but I dont think its important if he/she is because Q is filling a need of giving hope in a world that seems filled with despair."

Thank you @"Wallfire".  You get it.  minusculebeercheers  So many people here had lost hope. Q has shown us we can win our country back from the Deep State actors, and we are. Maybe not as fast as some would like, but we're getting there. People are excited once again and that excitement expands the collective consciousness and makes us stronger every day to win the battle.  

There is so much going on behind the scenes that the MSM twist around to make it negative, without Q showing us what is really happening I think a lot of people would have given up by now. 
If Hillary had won, I was considering my options to move to another country. The sad thing was, I wasn't financially able to do that, so I was trapped here. Feeling trapped is no fun, and very depressing.
I was ashamed to call this place my home, but now, I'm proud to say I'm an American once again. I get up everyday looking forward to what the future brings for the U.S., and eventually the world.

To @"Ninurta",  

I don't know what to tell you.  I think you are one of those who will just have to sit back, like you said, and wait. If you had started following the Q posts from the beginning I'm sure you could see many things brought to light that otherwise would have remained behind the curtain.
There are many, many posts that give evidence that these people, the Q team, work VERY close to the POTUS, and he is a part of them.  I trust my President, therefore, I trust Q. 

What I wanted you to see in the video was how Q LED people to investigate and find news articles (not MSM) from what he shared in the Q posts.  Things the MSM reported on the same stories were false, twisted, and meant to control the narrative to go against Trump supporters and the President himself.  Katie G. is one of the best I've found that connects articles to the Q posts.

I can't help you any more. You have your mind made up that Q is a psy-op.  He/they might be.  But, if they are, they are a GOOD psy-op. Please don't bash them any further.  We really need to help more people wake up to the evil in our government so they can vote them out in 2020, unless they are arrested before then.
Q has helped us expose so many corrupt people in high places already. People have to be aware of this before arrests begin so they won't fight against it. Politicians, singers, movie stars, business CEOs, etc.  They all have to be exposed first.
Oh... what have we here?   minusculethinking   Another good conspiracy theory to take us down the rabbit hole.  I love digging for the truth in these mysteries.   tinybiggrin 

The Armed Forces are telling us this was a "training" exercise, but there are so many reasons that this was probably a "live" mission, not training.  You'll see as the narrator gets into the story in the video below.

The helicopter lands on a building owned by Mr. Girardi, who just happens to be involved with the Clintons, child services, MKUltra programs, science labs, cloning, medicine, etc.  He has his paws in all sorts of things that scream he is trafficking children, and more.

In short, this discovery could be bigger than NVIXM and Epstein Island! 

Who were they pulling out of the building, and where were they taking him?  Could it be GITMO? 

This story is just coming out, and I'm sure the ANons will be working hard to find the rabbit in this hole.

ETA:  Click on the YT link and go read all the interesting comments below the video.  Especially read the replies under some of the comments. HHH100 has some VERY interesting comments. 
Continued from previous post.  If you haven't read/watched it yet, please go back and do so now.

The first half of this video shows/tells more about the helicopters (4) that were ALLEGEDLY involved in a training mission.
The second half goes into recent news and shows some "future proves past" Q posts: Posts that were made previously in which the news is just now hitting the main stream. 

Interesting stuff! 

My husband thinks this was a practice run staged in an area of LA that resembles an area of interest in Venezuela. 
Notice that No traffic or pedestrians on the street and if you watch the camera pan up the street it appears that the traffic was being rerouted.

JMHO minusculethinking
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-09-2019, 10:54 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband thinks this was a practice run staged in an area of LA that resembles an area of interest in Venezuela. 
Notice that No traffic or pedestrians on the street and if you watch the camera pan up the street it appears that the traffic was being rerouted.

JMHO minusculethinking

Maybe, but some people from the military (in the comments) say this would never happen with training in a city with civilians below that could be harmed; the risk is too great.  They have abandoned cities out in the desert for training purposes.

I don't know, I'm just repeating what they said.   tinywondering
Q is back!   smallgreenbananadancer 

Post 2676:   https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/?q=Scaramucci

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4662eb No.5094276 [Image: fold.png]
Feb 9 2019 15:48:12 (EST)

Optics are important.
Stealth bombers silent?
Re_read Mueller re: 'designed to' drops.
Probe conclusion coming?
[-30]
Coincidence 'conclusion' occurring as new AG installed?
What is the purpose of WHITAKER?
Re_read drops re: 'Scaramucci' model.
Purpose?
Who did Scaramucci remove?
Effective?
Optics important?
What occurs post installed 'BLOCKADE' removal?
DECLAS?
[RR] 'complete' removal?
OIG release of findings?
How are they preparing to combat [narrative = vital]?
House intel launch of more 'FAKE' investigations in attempt to retain 'FALSE NARRATIVE' and claim 'POLITICAL ATTACK(S)' if investigated/prosecuted themselves?
[AS]?
[SDNY-AG]?
Attempts to retain 'BLOCKADE'?
Attempts to prevent public release of the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.
Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction.
"This is not another 4-year election."
Q

Okay, Q told us to "Re_read drops re: 'Scaramucci' model."

Here they are in post 2468 from Nov. 10, 2018

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.443 [Image: fold.png]
Nov 10 2018 12:44:56 (EST)

The 'Scaramucci' Play
Temp hire to remove embedded 'untrustworthy' staffers?
>Spicer
>Priebus
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Think Whitaker.
[NEXT WEEK]
WH [optics] must remain stable.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-off...d=49334453[Image: fold.png]

[Many]
did not leave by choice.
[Save-Face] and promote MAGA or [be exposed].
LESS THAN 10.
Attacks occur from all directions.
Logical thinking.
Why attack a movement simply, by design, asking people to think for themselves?
CONTROL = POWER
Why are the biggest news co's in the world continuing to attack this movement?
WHY IS THE WASH POST LEADING THE ATTACKS?
WHY DO THE ATTACKS COME IN WAVES?
COORDINATED?
YOU ATTACK THOSE THE MOST WHO ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
[SWAMP] contains RED & BLUE.
Q

And post 2654, Jan. 6, 2019

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 63a8f8 No.4628060
[Image: fold.png]
Jan 6 2019 13:06:00 (EST) https://www.axios.com/trump-acting-cabin...30aaf.html[Image: fold.png]

Scaramucci model?
Public opinion (optics) do not matter.
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Q

The next Q post is #2677 where he answers an ANon welcoming him back.

Quote:New: Title TBD

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 9 Feb 2019 - 3:52:03 PM

Quote:Anonymous 9 Feb 2019 - 3:49:07 PM
>>5094276
Welcome Back
>>5094289

We never left.
It's time to return publicly.
Q

Time to return publicly? 

He/they might be referring to the smear campaigns coming out in the media about Q again. I saw one the other day. 
Makes no sense to attack someone for just helping the public think for themselves. [They] don't want the public to take Q seriously.

Give it a day and there will be decoders all over this in videos.   I'll post one soon as I can.

ETA:  Didn't take as long as I thought.  I'm glad Katie G. posted first. tinybiggrin 

More Q posts overnight.  I love waking up to new Q, and it's even better when Katie G. already has a video up to decode it.

This one shows us what will be happening in the near future.

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. 

Here is a link to the Book of Q that Katie referenced in the video. Use it to Red Pill your friends.

I had forgotten about this book. This might be a good for you, @"Ninurta".   tinybiggrin 

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yup "Q" is back.
I wonder where he/she went on that short vacation. Maybe one of those Alaskan Cruises!   minusculebeercheers

JK,  minusculebiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-10-2019, 05:05 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yup "Q" is back.
I wonder where he/she went on that short vacation. Maybe one of those Alaskan Cruises!   minusculebeercheers

JK,  minusculebiggrin

Probably overseeing some military OP.

Or, I think sometimes they go quite just to allow the ANons time to breath and do research on past posts that need more looking into.
More Q posts!   This has plenty of important information regarding what's happening in the UK that the MSM won't show us, and the deception involved with Planned Parenthood [PP], and much more! 
Please make time to watch in full.

(02-09-2019, 03:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh... what have we here?   minusculethinking   Another good conspiracy theory to take us down the rabbit hole.  I love digging for the truth in these mysteries.   tinybiggrin 

The Armed Forces are telling us this was a "training" exercise, but there are so many reasons that this was probably a "live" mission, not training.  You'll see as the narrator gets into the story in the video below.

The helicopter lands on a building owned by Mr. Girardi, who just happens to be involved with the Clintons, child services, MKUltra programs, science labs, cloning, medicine, etc.  He has his paws in all sorts of things that scream he is trafficking children, and more.

In short, this discovery could be bigger than NVIXM and Epstein Island! 

Who were they pulling out of the building, and where were they taking him?  Could it be GITMO? 

This story is just coming out, and I'm sure the ANons will be working hard to find the rabbit in this hole.

ETA:  Click on the YT link and go read all the interesting comments below the video.  Especially read the replies under some of the comments. HHH100 has some VERY interesting comments. 

Adding to this post, below is a picture of the building that was raided during the "exercise".   I wanted to ask if you all think they would have broken out windows and doors in a place that's in business if this wasn't a real extraction? 
Do they do this in exercises?   tinybighuh

AltAlias on Twitter posted the picture with this comment:

Quote:I'm in LA. Just put eyes on the building Can confirm that it was definitely breached. Brand new plywood covering two front doors, all front windows, one side window. Definitely wasn't a training exercise. No way they would have blown out a bldg in dt LA like that.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5269]

Lots of "nods" to the Anons in President Trump's rally speech in El Paso last night; more than any other, I think.

Have a look as Katie G. goes over them.

I'll post the link to the Q board again here. Q is on a posting spree, so you will want to keep up.  https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Or, QMap.pub
Here's a really good video with news about that "drill" I posted above.  The narrator says he talked with someone who has connections to high ranking officers and they said this was a true OP.  Apparently, the drill was going on in Long Beach and this one was never supposed to be recorded.
It you see the raw footage of the film, you can hear what sounds like young people, possibly filming from an apartment window, or maybe they were on a roof.  Did they post this to social media not knowing it was supposed to be a secret operation?  Possibly.

The narrator says his military friend told him what they extracted was some kind of biological agent; thus, the hazmat suits.  The building it was in is supposed to be demolished next month. If the biological agent, which he said was Ebola, had escaped into the public, it could have wiped us out! 

Yes, I told you the important points, just in case you don't have time to watch, but please do so you can get the full scope of what he's telling us. There is also other important news he goes over, so give it watch and stay on top of the truth.

That enemy within.

Quote:Monica Witt: US charges former agent with spying for Iran as 'anti-Tehran' conference begins

Monica Elfriede Witt is at large six years after she defected to Iran when she had been a US intelligence officer.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5284]

'A former US air force counter-intelligence officer has been charged with revealing classified information to Iran.
The indictment from the US Department of Justice came as a suicide bomber killed 20 people and injured 20 others
in a targeted attack against a bus carrying personnel from Iran's elite paramilitary Revolutionary Guard.

Militant group Jaish al-Adl claimed responsibility for the attack.
The US justice department charged Monica Elfriede Witt with "conspiracy to deliver and delivering national defence
information to representatives of the Iranian government". The 39-year-old defected to Iran in 2013 and is still at large.

Assistant Attorney General John Demers, the head of the justice department's national security division, said: "It is a
sad day for America when one of its citizens betrays our country." He added: "This case underscores the dangers to
our intelligence professionals and the lengths our adversaries will go to identify them, expose them, target them, and,
in a few rare cases, ultimately turn them against the nation they swore to protect.

"When our intelligence professionals are targeted or betrayed, the national security division will relentlessly pursue justice
against the wrongdoers."

Witt is alleged to have helped Iranian intelligence services target her former colleagues, and "disclosed the code name
and classified mission of a US department of defence special access programme". Also charged alongside her are four
alleged Iranian hackers.
Prosecutors say they targeted former colleagues of Witt's in the intelligence community.

The indictment says the four hackers were acting on behalf of the government-linked Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.
Fars news agency reported Jaish al Adl, an insurgent group operating in southeast Iran, claimed responsibility for the
attack on the bus carrying Revolutionary Guard personnel.

The bombing happened in Sistan and Baluchistan province, a major opium trafficking route which has seen clashes
between Iranian forces and Baluch separatists. The Guard is a major economic and military power in Iran, and answers
only to the nation's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif linked the suicide bombing to the US-led conference which began in
Warsaw on Wednesday. He tweeted: "Is it no coincidence that Iran is hit by terror on the very day that #WarsawCircus
begins? Especially when cohorts of same terrorists cheer it from Warsaw streets & support it with twitter bots?"
He added: "US seems to always make the same wrong choices, but expect different results."

The US-led conference in Poland is set to include discussions on what America calls Iran's malign influence across the
wider Middle East. The US has imposed new sanctions on Iran, including on Net Peygard Samavat and New Horizon
Organisation.

Net Paygard Samavat is being sanctioned for a "malicious cyber campaign" targeting current and former US government
and military personnel. New Horizon organises international conferences.

The sanctions are in line with current law enforcement action on Iran.
The conference in Poland was initially described by Donald Trump as Iran-focused, but it has been expanded to include the
Syria and Yemen wars, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the fight against the Islamic State group.
It is being sponsored by the US and Poland and has been touted as an opportunity to promote peace and security in the
Middle East, though critics say it is an attempt to isolate Tehran.

Mr Trump has sent Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Warsaw for the conference.
Also attending is Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and leaders from Arab nations.
The event is being boycotted by the Palestinians, who called the conference a "circus" and urged others to follow suit.
France and Germany have not sent top-level officials.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said: "About the United States, the resolution of any issues is not imaginable and negotiations with
it will bring nothing but material and spiritual harm." Mr Pompeo told reporters the event would be "a serious concrete
discussion about a broad range of topics that range from counter-terrorism to the malign influence that Iran has played
in the Middle East towards its instability".

Mr Pence accused Russia of seeking to divide the Western alliance with nuclear weapons and "efforts to meddle in
elections across Europe and around the world" as he spoke at the beginning of his four-day visit to Europe.
Poland is seeking a permanent US base on its soil amid fears of a resurgent Russia.
Mr Pence and his wife visited US soldiers in Warsaw ahead of the day's speaking engagements...'
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
[Image: 247679-image.jpg]
Mike... oh Mike.

Quote:Michael Avenatti gives up control of firm after being accused of hiding millions: report

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5285]

'Michael Avenatti agreed Wednesday to give up financial control of his law firm to settle a dispute with a
former partner who claimed the celebrity lawyer hid millions in order to fund his lavish lifestyle and avoid
having to pay a $10 million judgment.

Jason Frank, a former partner at Eagan Avenatti, accused Avenatti in a court filing of spending extravagantly:
$13,000 in rent for his Los Angeles apartment; a $3,640 payment on his Ferrari; $150,000 for his coffee company;
$53,600 on his ex-wife; and $232,875 for his auto racing team, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Frank also claimed that Avenatti hid millions in legal fees from creditors during bankruptcy proceedings and
asked the court to appoint a receiver to take possession of the firm’s bank accounts, computers and other assets.

Avenatti, whose client list included porn actress Stormy Daniels, denied any wrongdoing, calling Frank’s claims
“much to-do about nothing” and that “every dollar has been properly accounted for and reported as required and
as previously set forth in numerous accountings.”

He will still act as the lead lawyer in his new firm, Avenatti & Associates...'
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oops!  Deleted post.  I made a mistake confusing him with Booker. 
Sigh... all the crooks are beginning to look alike to me.   tinylaughing

Okay, I'll just use this post to share this video.  More information coming out about the military operation in LA.

Begin around the 18:00 mark.