Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED
Here we go Folks!  The first DOJ indictments unsealed, and they are tied to the Clinton Foundation and John Podesta. tinybiggrin 

When the DOJ scheduled George's funeral for the same day when Huber was suppose to reveal his report findings, Q posted, "Allow us to counter".  Looks like this is a pretty good "counter" to me. minusculethumbsup 

Quote:WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States,  Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.

Skipping ahead...

Quote:Clinton Foundation-connected associates which are related to Mossack Fonseca include Gabrielle Fialkoff, finance director for Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate; Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who has traveled the globe with Bill Clinton; a member of the Chagoury family, which pledged $1 billion in projects to the Clinton Global Initiative; and Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president. Also using the Panamanian law firm was the company founded by the late billionaire investor Marc Rich, an international fugitive when Bill Clinton pardoned him in the final hours of his presidency.

There is plenty more to the article. Read it in full here: FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca” Tied To Money Laundering
I wonder of CNN will report it!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-06-2018, 04:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: I wonder of CNN will report it!

If they do, I'm sure they'll come up with some spin to make Trump look bad. Maybe for releasing it while the WORLD mourns their great Satanic hero.  It will be interesting to see how they handle it.
(12-06-2018, 04:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If they do, I'm sure they'll come up with some spin to make Trump look bad.
Maybe for releasing it while the WORLD mourns their great Satanic hero.  It will be interesting to see how they handle it.

With all the craziness going on, it wouldn't surprise me that they were waiting for Bush to be sunsetted
to drop the indictments in the background.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.