Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, Get Ready For It,,,, Get Ready,,,,,,
Quote:[/url]A former Hillary Clinton adviser says there's a chance she will run in 2020
Giantlaughingatyou
What she hasn't had enough Punishment or Embarrassment?
GOD!!! I hope she run!
Quote:Ready to go through the 2016 election all over again?

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, [url=https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/19/hillary-clinton-democrats-go-away-2018-2020-221608]made the argument to 
Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).
The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is why parents warn their children about drugs.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I saw an article from her a couple of weeks ago that said she was not running again.  Surely she must know she would be even more embarrassed next time than she was this time.

Easy win for President Trump, so I hope she runs again too.   tinylaughing
This would get nasty at level not scene before

It would be a popcorn moment

It might not be a clean win
Bill clinton would get used against her
heavily

The debate would head to the gutter quickly

I do not see her winning the primaries
(10-19-2018, 09:02 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: This would get nasty at level not scene before

It would be a popcorn moment

It might not be a clean win
Bill clinton would get used against her
heavily

The debate would head to the gutter quickly

I do not see her winning the primaries
That's correct, Bill Clinton's past would be brought up and if those women came forward again,,,,, Then she and the Demo-Rats would have to Acknowledge them and BELIEVE Them has the did a No-Name professor just recently that made a 30 plus year Claim That NO-ONE could Verify!
[Image: mrz101818dAPR.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
[Image: gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_oct_19_2018_5_.jpg]
It would be great if the Democrats ran Hillary again - it would prove my theory that they are all insane. Hillary has already lost not once, but TWICE, and the definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

From what I'm hearing, Joe Biden is currently their top choice with Bernie Sanders running a distant second, and Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker WAY behind even Bernie. To be honest, I'm comfortable with them running any of those four... or even Hillary again, for that matter. None of them have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so the country would be safe for another 4 years at least.

If Biden runs, I'm pretty sure he'll learn just how that thrashing behind the schoolhouse he promised Trump would REALLY go!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Isn't it strange that 'the regulars' are still jostling for a swing at the big chair instead of training
and sensibly situating a new -younger Democrat with far-less baggage, to take on Trump?

It shows how deep they are in the money-trough, how reluctant they are to give-up their place
at the trough and how little their concerns are for who they're supposed to represent.

It all needs cleaning out.
Quote:Hillary Will Run Again

Reinventing herself as a liberal firebrand, Mrs. Clinton will easily capture the 2020 nomination.
OK,,, Stop Laughing,,,, it's true!
Quote:Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.
Is this considered,,,, Crazy?
Quote:Mrs. Clinton has a 75% approval rating among Democrats, an unfinished mission to be the first female president, and a personal grievance against Mr. Trump, whose supporters pilloried her with chants of “Lock her up!” This must be avenged.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.
Read all of this article here: Source

Here is another part of the article I think is Hilarious.

Quote:Mrs. Clinton won’t travel the country in a van with Huma Abedin this time, doing small events and retail politics. Instead she will enter through the front door, mobilizing the army of professional women behind her, leveraging her social networks, and raking in donations. She will hope to emerge as an unstoppable force to undo Mr. Trump, running on the #MeToo movement, universal health care and gun control. Proud and independent, this time she will sideline Bill and Mr. Obama, limiting their role to fundraising.

Hillary 4.0 is on the way.

mediumgiggle
That right there is some funny shit Guohua!

That is beyond doubling down on stupid... it's more like quadrupling down on it!

Not only has she been handed her own ass spectacularly twice now, she's gonna go for broke and run on a Progressive Utopia platform?

MeToo movement - won't Bill's several and sundry dalliances put the lie to that bullshit? Especially considering that Killary called every last one of them a liar, not to be believed? So how's that going to work running on a platform where whatever any woman says, no matter how outlandish or unverifiable, HAS to be believed? Does a splooge stain on a blue dress qualify as "verifiable"?

Health Care - as I've said over and over again, are they ever going to get around to actual HEALTH CARE, and stop trying to bend us over for the enjoyment of private insurance corporations? I'll consider that they might be serious - if misguided - about giving a shit about health care when Killary lets an insurance adjuster do her next plastic surgery...

Gun control - Really? REALLY? The NRA and GOA will mobilize their forces and capture her fucking flag, they will! remember: gun owners have a whole lot of the vote, and ALL of the firepower! Really want to piss them off?

So she's going to piss off gun owners, women, and sick folks? How much of the country is that, percentage wise? and she still thinks she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

I'm ordering 300 pounds of unpopped popcorn, 'cause 2020 is going to be a long, hilarious campaign season!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I've been seeing Twitter posts all day saying she WILL be running.  She has to know she'll lose again.    RIGHT?!   tinybighuh 

Some are saying the reason she's doing it is because you can't go after a presidential candidate with accusations of crimes. It makes it look like you are only doing it to help the other side win. 

I don't know the laws on that myself, just saying what I've seen some others say.

If she's guilty, it can be proven.  And I have no doubt there is plenty of proof out there, that is, unless more people are suicided before we can get her in a courtroom.
(11-12-2018, 05:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been seeing Twitter posts all day saying she WILL be running.  She has to know she'll lose again.    RIGHT?!   tinybighuh 

Some are saying the reason she's doing it is because you can't go after a presidential candidate with accusations of crimes. It makes it look like you are only doing it to help the other side win. 

I don't know the laws on that myself, just saying what I've seen some others say.

If she's guilty, it can be proven.  And I have no doubt there is plenty of proof out there, that is, unless more people are suicided before we can get her in a courtroom.

At the very least, it's the media -via deliberate urging, allowing the Democratic Party to tread water whilst they
sort themselves out and at the same time, keep their name in the media.
@"Ninurta" 
Only 300 pounds of Popcorn!!?? 

I noticed that the author of the article appeared to be a Hillary Worshiper.
He was under the impression that the #metoo crowd would flock to her and never remember how she treated Slick Willies Victims.
[Image: JgYiUB.jpg]
[Image: 396160A300000578-3837273-image-m-20_1476445124277.jpg]
 All President Trump has to do is, Ask the DNC on a White House Televised broadcast,,,,,,[Image: if-you-want-the-fbi-to-go-back-that-far-36637826.png]
(11-12-2018, 05:37 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Only 300 pounds of Popcorn!!?? 

Yup. I gotta watch my boyish figure!

It's almost impossible to fathom - half of a nation this big expected to adhere to a cognitive dissonance, believe two opposite things at the same time. Can they really mind control that many fleshbots? Hillary saying "believe all women regardless" and at the same time saying "you can't believe these women" should, by rights, pop a few gaskets.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
His video did make sense, I really don't think Hillary could win the Primary.
BUT! I wish she would win the Primary for the DNC, yes that would be nice, all the Liberal/Progressives Heads Exploding or Moving to Canada win she lost again.