Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost can be Queer Too!
I just had to share with you, It can be very possible, but are they Still, LGQBT?
 Have you ever thought about this or wondered?

If you are interested you can watch all their videos Here: Queer Ghost
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-19-2018, 05:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

smallrofl  That is just So Wrong in Sooooo many Ways!  smallgreenbananadancer   smallrofl
In all seriousness, if you've not got the bits to rub around anymore, why would you care where they get rubbed?

I got a kick out of the way these ghost hunters "identified", even though I couldn't decipher some of the identifications. My favorite was the guy who "identifies as a bear".

What the hell is a "cisgender trans woman"? Is that like me telling lesbians at work that I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so I can understand them?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
I don't know what most of them are my self, like a Pangender? Is that someone who is turn on by a Skillet or Cast Iron Pan?
Why can't they just be Lesbian or Homosexual or Bisexual? Those things I understand.

I can't see a Spirit caring about their sexuality anymore, they don't have Sex and why would they care as Spirits what your sexual preference was.

But I thought that some of our members might find this interesting or strange and would like to know that there is a QUEER Paranormal Group out there that will come to your Home Town and investigate with you.
BIAD, you interested? Just follow the Link.
(10-19-2018, 07:50 AM)guohua Wrote: ...But I thought that some of our members might find this interesting or strange and would like to know
that there is a QUEER Paranormal Group out there that will come to your Home Town and investigate
with you...

Talk about bad luck!
Someone gets trapped in the wrong body and then when that vehicle expires, they still carry the hurt
and pain in their afterlife!

I asked BIAD about such tribulations beyond the veil and he said it's very serious for two reasons.
1. It means the place after this one is still full of undeveloped narcissists who were scared of the
dick and pussy in this life and now wish to continue to baby-tantrum their annoyance via this
well-meant series of television programmes.

2. The stupid word-soup they invented here to pretend their own accountability is the burden of someone
else will now become part of the hidden cosmos.

He also said something about blue hair and piercings not being conducive with ectoplasm, but I didn't catch it.
On the plus-side, a ouija board won't be needing any vowels to label these different groups of people.
Although, asking "Is there anyone there?" could be problematic if it conflicts with any pronouns.
minusculewtf

By the way, does this mean queer ghosts will be 'jazz-handed' when they put the willies up each other?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I got a good chuckle from the responses here.   smallroflmao   Laughter is good for the soul.

In all seriousness, those who claim they can communicate with spirits who have passed on say they keep the same personality after passing as they had when they were in physical form, in a body.  So, I would suppose if people consider themselves gay, or whatever, then they would still keep those thoughts after passing.  People who were mean on this side are still mean on the other side, etc.
People who are addicted to alcohol or smoking, etc. still crave them and hang around people here who do those things.

However, I think this would only apply to those who are earth-bound.  I cannot believe that once our spirit evolves into higher dimensions that any of these human-based thoughts/problems go with us. I believe there is a healing period that some souls have to go through to move past their addictions as a human, then they move on up. That is my take on the whole thing.

I haven't watched the videos yet. Saving for the weekend when I have no shows on t.v. for entertainment.
The format is hilarious and hence, is allowed to have the p*ss taken out of it!

@"Mystic Wanderer"  
Quote:I haven't watched the videos yet. Saving for the weekend when I have no shows on t.v. for entertainment.

Dear Mystic Wanderer, if you want entertainment this weekend, I supplied a link in my post above to their home page with all their videos.
Please, Please Enjoy!
I'd like to say, you know of my two Aunts that stay with me and communicate.
They tell me, in the Spirit Realm where you encounter Human Spirits, they are gender neutral and normally only retain the Gender they were Born With, they haven't meet any Spirit with Sex or Gender Issues, that are like I said, Human Spirits.
That does not include the Ancient Spirits from Early Earth before the reported Noah's Flood, the ones considered to be Domonic, These Spirits have HATE ISSUES and do Attack Humans in all sorts of ways.
Sorry, I got off topic.
(10-19-2018, 07:50 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
I don't know what most of them are my self, like a Pangender? Is that someone who is turn on by a Skillet or Cast Iron Pan?
Why can't they just be Lesbian or Homosexual or Bisexual? Those things I understand.

I can't see a Spirit caring about their sexuality anymore, they don't have Sex and why would they care as Spirits what your sexual preference was.

But I thought that some of our members might find this interesting or strange and would like to know that there is a QUEER Paranormal Group out there that will come to your Home Town and investigate with you.

In an attempt to think this through logically, I've come up with the following:

"Sexual identity" is purely a physical thing, since without a body, there are no sex organs, therefore no sex. Because of that, I can't imagine why "sexual identity" would be of any concern to a non-corporeal, purely spirit being. However, it may be that some spirit beings who formerly inhabited physical bodies are, for whatever reason, unable to abandon that identity even though all cause and justification for it are gone. That would indicate, to me, that these beings were, in life (and now in death) utterly too wrapped up in their sex organs, to the point that in their own minds they cease to be without that identity. So, once the organs are dust, they still remain narcissitically wrapped up in the only thing that made them them, the only thing that made them feel human at all, in life.

That's sort of sad, but the only reason I could come up with that a sexless being would force itself into a sexual identity.

With a dull heterosexual cameraman and Simon the boom-guy (because brainy-girlies are scared of spooks?)
following behind (fnar-fnar), the intrepid LGBT+-gang step into the dark corridor of a closed historical building
and wonder if puncturing another part of their faces would help them face the reality they've been denying.

It's midnight in the Ohio State Reformatory and questions about over-the-top fashion and appropriate objects
to use on one's rectum need answering. Is heavy eye-make-up still enjoyed in the afterlife?
Are gaudy 'look-at-me' colours allowed beyond the veil? Can ectoplasm really double as a lubricant?

This crew needs to know and so into the darkness they mince. With lipstick around their mouths and blue hair
spiked high, they step forward and hope the ethereal-plane accepts that the idea of failing in one reality, doesn't
necessarily mean you can't make a difference -or simply annoy, in another.

Not wishing to add to the US's carbon footprint and upset the horny dolphins, they refrain from switching the
lights on. Anyway, ghosts don't like the light. This isn't the time for protest-banners or speaking loudly over
someone who disagrees with you, this is an opportunity to infect another place... another realm for pussy-hat
attention-seeking and decadent outrage of oppression.

The eldritch glow from straight-Colin's night-camera gives the walls a sickly -almost, ghoulish look that adds to
the atmospheric scene that's been offered to the viewer. Although, it makes Lionel's blouse look like baby-shit.

Then, the one who likes to be called 'Honey-Boy' and who talks in a monotone cadence sees a movement in
the shadows ahead. Since access to his anal-canal for his west-coast friends is regular, Honey-Boy also
struggles with a movement of his own and quickly reaches for the boom-guy's hand. "Oh my" he whispers
and wiggles his thumb -just in case.

Barack gave them hope and so they walk on. The amorphous shape just ahead seems to not be the director
or one of the catering company, it might actually be a ghost. Zee breathes in deeply, an act she does just before
entering 'The Tool Box' nightclub back home and prepares to meet someone she's never used the strap-on with.

"What star-sign are you...?" Zee whispers towards the nebulous form that roils and twists as if it's acquired a plain
sweater for Christmas. "...Can you tell me if Tom Cruise is actually g..." Her query is stopped as a deep moaning
begins from the vicinity of the assumed-spectre.

Honey-Boy gasps in the same way he did when he found his ex-boyfriend with a ketchup bottle and clutches the
sound-man's hand tighter. "OMG" he murmurs to himself and resists reaching for his phone from the rear-pocket
of his eye-watering tight denim cut-offs. Twitter must surely be notified -he thinks.

Pouting at Zee's bravery, he releases Simon's hand and steps beside the gir... the whatever in the bomber-jacket.
Lionel -always last to arrive (some more fnarr), dallies up with an arm positioned as if he's carrying invisible library
books, and asks Honey-Boy in hushed-tones "Is he a giver or a taker?"

With hands on hips and glitter-spangle festooning his fingernails, Honey-Boy ignores his cohort and watches the
fog that seems to smell of the tobacco that his uncle used to use. Uncle Quentin was the one who introduced him
to those funny wrestling-movies and how to pronounce 'Vaseline' properly.

"Whatcha doin' here" a voice growled from the darkness and that was when two things happened.
One was a haggard old face appeared from the gloomy vapour and the second was the queers and the production
people ran away. Later, it was noted in the editing-room that Lionel ran like a girl.

Barney the Reformatory's custodian and janitor, was sick of these kids sneaking around here at night and pretending
there were spooks. The gnarled softball bat had come in handy when dealing with these middle-class 'Famous-Five'
wannabees and this recent encounter was no different.
Brandishing the weapon before him, he wondered why they can't just get girlfriends and be normal.

"And don't come back..." Dick rasped towards to the retreating group, "...If I catch one of yer' on this property again,
I'll stick this bat right up yer asses!"

Moments later, Lionel called back "Cooweee... I'm over here.

Tune In Next Week: Hunting For Dick. The Last Ride Of The Famous Highwayman.
tinylaughing That was hilarious @"BIAD".   smallawesome     smallroflmao
@"BIAD" "Is he a giver or a taker?"

The Great Question for the Beyond, that every Gay Guy or Gal or Some Other Alphabet Reject wants to know,,,,,, "Does It Catch or Pitch?"  minusculemooning 

Did any of you watch the episode where the Dark Haired Lesbian was investigating the Old Catholic Nun Place?
A Nun Spirit only wants to talk to her and replies to her that she thinks she the Lesbian is Cute and wants to spend time with her, the Old Lesbian goes in a room alone with her new Ghost Girlfriend to get to know each other better.
I don't know if any carpet cleaning was done, they didn't have a camera, but do Dead Lesbian Nuns Clean Carpet?  tinybighuh

Here it is Part 3 of the investigation, it is only 12 minutes long (after editing) who knows how much time she spent in that room with a Lesbian Spirit Nun. tinyhuh
 just look at the Title, Ghost Bait = Ghost date tinywhat
Wonderful BIAD  tinybiggrin tinybiggrin tinybiggrin
(10-20-2018, 05:04 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" "Is he a giver or a taker?"

The Great Question for the Beyond, that every Gay Guy or Gal or Some Other Alphabet Reject wants to know,,,,,, "Does It Catch or Pitch?"  minusculemooning 

Did any of you watch the episode where the Dark Haired Lesbian was investigating the Old Catholic Nun Place?
A Nun Spirit only wants to talk to her and replies to her that she thinks she the Lesbian is Cute and wants to spend time with her, the Old Lesbian goes in a room alone with her new Ghost Girlfriend to get to know each other better.
I don't know if any carpet cleaning was done, they didn't have a camera, but do Dead Lesbian Nuns Clean Carpet?  tinybighuh

Here it is Part 3 of the investigation, it is only 12 minutes long (after editing) who knows how much time she spent in that room with a Lesbian Spirit Nun. tinyhuh
 just look at the Title, Ghost Bait = Ghost date tinywhat

Well that was interesting.

First, I can't see a Catholic nun behaving in that manner on camera, but hell, I've been wrong before a time or two.

My dad taught me how to dowse, and I've used "dowsing rods" of all sorts, from the bent coat hangers they're using to a "Y" shaped branch, and found them to be pretty accurate in the proper hands. I say in the proper hands because it's alarmingly easy to make them go "positive" or "negative" on purpose if one is faking - especially the bent coat hanger type. It takes just the merest imperceptible tilt of the hands to make them say what you want them to say. The Y branches are more difficult to get fake positives from, because of the way they are held. I have had the branches twist in my hand so hard, of their own accord, to wring the bark off of them.

I've dowsed for all sorts of things from the traditional water to gold to even arrowheads, and always found what I was looking for, but I've never thought to use them to find, much less question, ghosts.

Dowsing rods work, but I'm skeptical of the results they got here. It's too easy to misuse that sort of dowsing rod, and the ghost was giving them the answers they wanted.

@"Ninurta" 
Be Careful using those Dowsing Rods for Spirit Hunting,,,,,, Oh,,, You may find one that thinks your Just Cute,,, you won't know the True Gender and Your Actual Better Half May get Jealous when you have a Cold Shiver Down In Your Nether Regions! smallroflmao
(10-19-2018, 11:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 07:50 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

In an attempt to think this through logically, I've come up with the following:

"Sexual identity" is purely a physical thing, since without a body, there are no sex organs, therefore no sex. Because of that, I can't imagine why "sexual identity" would be of any concern to a non-corporeal, purely spirit being. However, it may be that some spirit beings who formerly inhabited physical bodies are, for whatever reason, unable to abandon that identity even though all cause and justification for it are gone. That would indicate, to me, that these beings were, in life (and now in death) utterly too wrapped up in their sex organs, to the point that in their own minds they cease to be without that identity. So, once the organs are dust, they still remain narcissitically wrapped up in the only thing that made them them, the only thing that made them feel human at all, in life.

That's sort of sad, but the only reason I could come up with that a sexless being would force itself into a sexual identity.

It seems once again Ninurta is right. Seems not even in death and after can we be free from PC. But it is interesting that in days of old there were only man/woman ghosts, now we have LGBTQI ghosts. How long before we can not use the word ectoplasm, but must use LGBTQIasm
(10-27-2018, 10:12 AM)Wallfire Wrote: It seems once again Ninurta is right. Seems not even in death and after can we be free from PC. But it is interesting that in days of old there were only man/woman ghosts, now we have LGBTQI ghosts. How long before we can not use the word ectoplasm, but must use LGBTQIasm

That sounds disturbingly like an orgy... or maybe we could call it an "orgy-asm".

Bump, Bump, Bump,,,, (No Not like That tinylaughing ) or maybe someone here would like to attend!!!  tinybiggrin

Anyone here from Vermont that has been to this Bear Party?
(01-31-2019, 10:14 PM)guohua Wrote: Bump, Bump, Bump,,,, (No Not like That tinylaughing ) or maybe someone here would like to attend!!!  tinybiggrin

Anyone here from Vermont that has been to this Bear Party?

I noticed some symbolism in the shirt the man was wearing at the 4:42 mark. It looked very similar to the "boy lover" symbol used by the Illuminati, although not exactly. Maybe this is the "man lover" symbol?

[Image: Pedogate-death.jpg]

Also, later in the video the guy in the blue shirt is wearing a necklace with an interesting symbol; not sure what it means.

Interesting bunch of people.   minusculethinking