Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You
I perused the forums, and this one was the closest fit I could find, in a perhaps addled state of mind, for this information.

This video was posted on 1 October 2018, 40 years after some of the events, 50 years after other of the events, and so on.There is a reason for those time limits, and some of the information will not be available until around 2060, if even then. It may well get buried, and perhaps ought to be.

I cannot comment on much of this, except perhaps in generalities, but I do have opinions. Opinions are not statements of hard fact, they are just... opinions. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and most of them stink. Keep that in mind.

The video deals with EMF radiation, aka radio waves. Microwaves are just radio waves, with really short wavelengths. Your cell phone transmits and receives them constantly, at, I believe, 2.4 GHz. Most cordless phones do the same, at around the same frequencies.

Ever wonder why cell phones have become so prevalent? If you have, no doubt you have determined it's because they are so convenient.

Maybe, maybe not.

Once upon a time, I was involved in some experimentation relating to sonic weapons. Not the big old "sonic cannons" in use for crowd control, but some more... subtle... effects and sonic frequencies. I have a very firm opinion that sonic frequencies that you cannot even hear can and will affect your emotional states. I have seen certain frequencies of sound, not consciously audible, create edginess, tension, and combativeness in people. I've also seen it put them to sleep.

I have no doubts, in my opinion factory, that EMF radiation can do the same. I don't know that for fact, but rather strongly believe it. Every nerve in your body, including the cells of your brain, run on electricity. They use electricity to transmit information along the fibers. EMF can induce electrical current in electrically susceptible materials. Like your nerves. If you don't believe that, pay attention next time you see someone get tasered. It seems to me that it's a no-brainer that EMF can consequently affect your bodily nerve functions. Memory would be one of those functions, emotional response would be another - good emotions or bad emotions. I have never participated in EMF experiments on biological materials, but I may, or may not, have been a subject of them.

I won't go any deeper into that, but the notion kinda chaps my ass, which is why I'm posting the video here.

I believe EMF can make folks edgy and combative, and conversely it can make them docile as cattle...

... or sheep.

I can remember the "Woodpecker signal" mentioned in the video. You could tune into it on a shortwave radio back in the day. I believe - with no evidence whatsoever - that America attempted to generate a signal to counteract it. I also believe that effort, or perhaps the combination of both signals, may have led to some unintended consequences. At least I HOPE they were unintended.

As pure speculation, where are the politically craziest areas of America? I would vote for the coasts, particularly the one called "the left coast". Where is Eugene? I find it on the Left Coast. How does that run across America in general, north to south? From my perspective, it gets worse the farther north you go. Chicago, New York, Massachusetts, and New England are generally more liberal, more collectivist, more herd-like than areas farther south. Now, some of the signals coming from the Soviet Union, particularly the Russian Woodpecker, came from the north, from across the pole, weakening as they got further south, farther from Mother Russia.

Could be a coincidence, I reckon.

Some of those Soviet signals came from other areas of Russia as well. You can find some of the more interesting ones by researching "numbers stations", cold war coded spy stations to transmit information to spies in foreign countries. The Left Coast, being closer to Russia, was systematically bombarded by them from across the Pacific as well as across the north pole... a double-whammy.

Here we are in the 21st century, and those signals may be bearing fruit, long after the demise of the Soviet Union.

That's just what I believe, mind you. The only evidence I have is listening to people from the Left Coast talk crazy talk.

Europe is not far from Russia. How is Europe faring these days, politically? How does distance from Russia as you travel west factor in to that? Maybe some of the Europeans can chime in here with their opinions. I couldn't say, not being European.

The Woodpecker is long dead. Cell phones are not. There's math to do there.

There is a wealth of puzzle pieces here to put together, but I'm tired of typing. Folks can speculate and research on their own from here - I've just given you a seed.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

WOW!
smallawesome  information @"Ninurta"  I agree, EMF is being used against us.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I don't know if it's still being used, or if we are just experiencing lingering effects, hopefully not permanent changes. I did mention in another post a couple of days ago that the magnetic field of Earth has, in the last 20 or 30 years, started galloping in an accelerating beeline towards Russia. I have to wonder if that might have been an unintended and unstoppable consequence of those EMF signals 40 years ago... of if there is any relation at all... or if it's just an odd coincidence.

Some folks don't believe in coincidence at all.

I also wonder sometimes how deeply invested George Soros is in telecommunications companies, particularly cell phone companies....

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I understand that G. Soros is deeply invested into the cell phone business and he's close friends with that Ugly Freakish looking guy that he head of Facebook.

But yes, I would think the shifting magnetic field and emf's have an adverse effect on us.
I don't think we're supposed to put electrical devices that omit and receive designed-signals
against our heads, an area of our bodies that uses neural activity to -not only control that
body, but to assist us in perceiving the surrounding reality.

If those brainwaves are disrupted in any way, then you've got a reality-changing mechanism
that if continued, is a deliberate act for unknown reasons. Ergo, a mind-control exercise.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I remember many many moons ago wile in the north of Norway I came across two towers on ether side of a  fjord just where the end of the fjord was, a very rusty notice read that it was part of a VLF ( very low frequency) navigation system. It seemed strange to me at the time, I was thinking more along the lines of communication system. It was in a very isolated place with only a small road following running around the base of the fjord. All the cables had been removed so it was not in use.
Only years later when X Files did an episode about VLF ELF did I remember it.
X Files season 6 episode 2   Drive
Interesting thread. minusculeclap

No time to watch the video right now, but I will when I get home later this evening. I have done a lot of digging into ELF, EMF, etc., so I am already familiar with how they affect us.  It is NOT good!  I appreciate learning anything new regarding them.

Thank you @"Wallfire" for suggesting X Files season 6 episode 2. I will be watching that too, but probably not until tomorrow. I have all the reruns on my Hulu channel.   tinybiggrin
(10-18-2018, 09:06 AM)BIAD Wrote: I don't think we're supposed to put electrical devices that omit and receive designed-signals
against our heads, an area of our bodies that uses neural activity to -not only control that

If those brainwaves are disrupted in any way, then you've got a reality-changing mechanism
that if continued, is a deliberate act for unknown reasons. Ergo, a mind-control exercise.

I recall a few years ago when there was a big ruckus about putting cell phones against you head, and the potential for that to cause brain cancer. There were several gimmicks marketed to "block the signal" so that you didn't get brain cancer from your cell phone. I remember thinking at the time that those were all bullshit - if they actually blocked the signal, the phone would no longer work, as the signal would be blocked and could not be received by it. I was amazed, however, at the way the lemmings flocked to a fake "solution".

I think that the potential for brain-scrambling by disruption of it's electrical signals is a far more insidious possibility than brain cancer. If you're dead, your dead, but if you're a zombie, you're NOT dead, and only miserably controlled by others. To me, that is a far worse outcome.

Enter the Bluetooth headset. Now, you don't have to put that scary, radio-wave emitting cell phone against your head, near your brain. Now instead, you can put a bitty little Bluetooth receiver against your head, near your brain, and keep the cell phone in your back pocket, near your ass - although I am convince that is where some folks actually have their brains.... but I digress. Never mind the fact that Bluetooth devices work on... radio signals. Go 'head and jam one right into your ear canal, with a direct shot at nerves and brain matter.

Marketing is amazing!

Humans are an amazingly diverse lot. Different people are susceptible to different things, which other people are apparently immune to. Some people are hyper-sensitive to being hypnotized, others are immune to hypnosis. Most people can see in 3 dimensions, but about 10% cannot, even thought they have both eyes necessary for binocular vision. Some people are prone to this disease or that (such as flu or plague, to name two), others are immune.

I see no reason that EMF should be any different. Some are affected, some are not, and it appears to me to be a continuum between the two extremes, with varying degrees of susceptibility.

Just some random, musing thoughts.

(10-18-2018, 08:28 AM)guohua Wrote: I understand that G. Soros is deeply invested into the cell phone business and he's close friends with that Ugly Freakish looking guy that he head of Facebook.

But yes, I would think the shifting magnetic field and emf's have an adverse effect on us.

It is believed that migratory birds navigate via the Earth's magnetic field. During a magnetic pole shift, their sense of direction is going to be boogered up for a few generations, and some species may go extinct because of that.

I wonder what other biological systems may be affected?

(10-18-2018, 10:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I remember many many moons ago wile in the north of Norway I came across two towers on ether side of a  fjord just where the end of the fjord was, a very rusty notice read that it was part of a VLF ( very low frequency) navigation system. It seemed strange to me at the time, I was thinking more along the lines of communication system. It was in a very isolated place with only a small road following running around the base of the fjord. All the cables had been removed so it was not in use.
Only years later when X Files did an episode about VLF ELF did I remember it.
X Files season 6 episode 2   Drive

In areas of fringe radio reception (I live in one), weather has a tremendous effect on radio reception. On a 2 1/2 mile drive to work, I can pick up about 7 different radio stations on the same frequency during times of high humidity. They fade in and out, replace one another, and seeminly "swirl around" to be picked up again a few yards down the road, replacing yet another station, as if it's a battle of the radio stations. Sometimes all of them disappear altogether.

That's just from atmospheric humidity.

I wonder how powerful VLF, ELF, and ULF signals have to be to punch through a few hundred meters of solid water to reach submarines for navigation? One thing is certain - those same signals are far less attenuated through mere air, which is all that is between them and the rest of us, who are NOT submariners...

(10-18-2018, 12:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting thread. minusculeclap

No time to watch the video right now, but I will when I get home later this evening. I have done a lot of digging into ELF, EMF, etc., so I am already familiar with how they affect us.  It is NOT good!  I appreciate learning anything new regarding them.

Thank you @"Wallfire" for suggesting X Files season 6 episode 2. I will be watching that too, but probably not until tomorrow. I have all the reruns on my Hulu channel.   tinybiggrin

Dearest daughter:

I was all set for you to take an open shot at me here and tell me how nuts I am, and suggest that I ought to put my tinfoil hat back on (which, not surprisingly, blocks radio signals going into the brain case).

You know those Greek or Corinthian helmets with a big ol' horsehair crest on the top, and that wrap around your whole head and leave only the eyes, side of the nose, and a bit of the mouth exposed? I think I may be in the market for one of them if you run across one! I could hypothetically drill ear-holes in the sides, mount fine mesh metallic screen wire in the holes, and have a tailored Faraday cage for cell phone use...

All EMF, whether light, radio, etc, weakens with the formula 1/d^2 (where "d" represents distance) as you gain distance from the source. At an arbitrary distance of "1", you receive a certain strength, but doubling that distance to 2 drops that strength to 1/4, tripling it to 3 drops strength to 1/9, going out to a distance of 4 weakens it to 1/16, and so on. I've seen birds get flash-fried flying too close to the source of radar beams, but farther out they don't.

Cell towers are "relatively" safe far enough away, but what about that cell phone that goes right against the side of your head? That bitty little phone has to have a signal powerful enough to reach the cell tower miles away - how strong is that signal in the center of your brain when you are on the phone?

Do you know any Snowflakes who aren't constantly connected to their "devices"?

You know that New Age story about "The great Awakening", with people changing their "vibratory level", "elevating their consciousness", "raising awareness", "migrating to higher planes", etc? What if that was just a propaganda piece generated and disseminated by whatever Powers which designed and constructed a hypothetical mind control network to make the coming changes more palatable to the masses, and to make their mind control efforts easier and more accepted?

(10-18-2018, 09:06 AM)BIAD Wrote: I don't think we're supposed to put electrical devices that omit and receive designed-signals

Not only do most people have these devices at the side of their head, but in front of their face watch Netflix and Hulu and other programs.
Just think of the Subliminal Messages that could be implanted in the Snowflake Brains.
 Are our young becoming Mindlessly Controlled Machines?
(10-18-2018, 05:02 PM)guohua Wrote: ... Are our young becoming Mindlessly Controlled Machines?

I think the word 'becoming' may be a bit optimistic! Some of these kids believe
there's a money-tree that answers all of our woes.

What Ninurta alludes to is -in my opinion, dead on the mark.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-18-2018, 05:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 05:02 PM)guohua Wrote: ... Are our young becoming Mindlessly Controlled Machines?

I think the word 'becoming' may be a bit optimistic! Some of these kids believe

True!
I also believe they most have already become Hopelessly addicted to their devices and their brains require a daily dose of EMF in order for them to function.
The Money Tree,,,,, YES, YES, YES, they've been programed to believe they deserve more than what they are being offered.
Music videos, TV shows and even video games.
JMHO
(10-18-2018, 05:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 05:17 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think the word 'becoming' may be a bit optimistic! Some of these kids believe

True!
I also believe they most have already become Hopelessly addicted to their devices and their brains require a daily dose of EMF in order for them to function.
The Money Tree,,,,, YES, YES, YES, they've been programed to believe they deserve more than what they are being offered.
Music videos, TV shows and even video games.
JMHO

That right there is something I had not yet considered - the notion that EMF doses could be addictive, that the brain, getting used to a steady flow, might behave differently and "panic" if the supply were cut off.

Yet it makes a lot of sense and explains some otherwise - to me - unexplainable phenomena regarding excessive use of, and attachment to, these devices by the younger crowd.

I don't see a good side to that. Either life goes on as it is and eventually everyone alive is addicted and controllable via their devices, or on the other hand a solar flare comes along and fries the electronic communications network, and the batshit crazy is unleashed and uncontrollable as they lash out because they no longer have fix.

This could be the Soma Huxley warned us about.

Interesting times we live in.

(10-18-2018, 05:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Cell towers are "relatively" safe far enough away, but what about that cell phone that goes right against the side of your head? That bitty little phone has to have a signal powerful enough to reach the cell tower miles away - how strong is that signal in the center of your brain when you are on the phone?

Do you know any Snowflakes who aren't constantly connected to their "devices"?

You know that New Age story about "The great Awakening", with people changing their "vibratory level", "elevating their consciousness", "raising awareness", "migrating to higher planes", etc? What if that was just a propaganda piece generated and disseminated by whatever Powers which designed and constructed a hypothetical mind control network to make the coming changes more palatable to the masses, and to make their mind control efforts easier and more accepted?

It is concerning for me about the towers and the distance because there is one just on the hill behind my house, not that far away either.  And, of course, they are everywhere we look the closer to the city we go.

Regarding the cell phones, we have a thread up here somewhere on the subject of how addictive they are, and studies done to show the change in brain waves, or whatever you call it, in teens. Yes, they are like a drug and have to be weaned off of slowly to avoid adverse results. It is very strongly advised for parents to avoid allowing their child under the age of 6 to have a tablet or phone to keep them occupied, as it can cause harmful effects to the brain of a small child the study showed.

That last paragraph you wrote is something to consider.  Hmm...   minusculethinking