Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TUATHA DE DANANN ATLANTIS FIRE CRYSTAL INITIATES IN IRELAND REVEALED!
If you are interested in Ancient teachings and people, you don't want to miss this fascinating discussion by Dark Journalist.

I have looked most of my life for an explanation for the florescent green mist that appeared as a cloud over my parents' home when I was a teenager.  This is the first time I have ever heard anything that came close to maybe telling me what it could have been.
The cloud stayed there every night for almost a week, and then it just faded away.  I also found it strange that only myself and one other person seemed to notice it.   tinysurprised

Listen at the 52:30 mark for that.  It's all very interesting.

Quote:TUATHA DE DANANN In this special episode Dark Journalist will uncover the true roots of the historical account of the Tuatha De Danann, a mysterious group that ruled Ireland in Ancient times using the remnants of Atlantean Fire Crystal Technology, This unusual Crystal was referred to by the Sleeping Prophet Edgar Cayce as the Tuaoi Stone and Anthroposophical leader Rudolf Steiner also identified Ireland as the place of the High Initiates.

Yes, this is interesting and strangely, I had listened to video two or three nights ago.

The green mist you speak of over your parents house,, That does sound REALLY Strange!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-17-2018, 04:35 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, this is interesting and strangely, I had listened to video two or three nights ago.

The green mist you speak of over your parents house,, That does sound REALLY Strange!

My whole life was full of strangeness.  I could write a book.   Maybe I will someday when the urge strikes me.   tinybiggrin