Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John (no name) McCain
Everyone (who doesn't know the truth) is upset that the world will soon lose Senator John McCain. He recently decided to stop his cancer treatments and accept his fate. This was reported yesterday.

For those wondering why I inserted (no name) in the title, it's because we the people don't like to say his name. He was a traitor to our country and doesn't deserve to be recognized.  President Trump wouldn't even say his name in one of his rallies recently.

[Image: john-mccain-01-gty-jc-180521_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg]

Quote:Sen. John McCain, who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer last year, has decided to discontinue treatment, his family said in a statement Friday.
Last summer McCain said he had been diagnosed with an aggressive glioblastoma, "and the prognosis was serious," his family said in a statement.

(MORE: Sen. John McCain showing 'maverick' spirit even as he battles brain cancer)

"In the year since, John has surpassed expectations for his survival. But the progress of disease and the inexorable advance of age render their verdict," the McCain family said. "With his usual strength of will, he has now chosen to discontinue medical treatment. Our family is immensely grateful for the support and kindness of all his caregivers over the last year, and for the continuing outpouring of concern and affection from John’s many friends and associates, and the many thousands of people who are keeping him in their prayers. God bless and thank you all."

McCain's wife, Cindy, and daughter, Meghan, thanked the teams who took care of him and members of the public who have supported their family.

I love my husband with all of my heart. God bless everyone who has cared for my husband along this journey.

I don't particularly like to speak ill of the dying, or the dead, but while everyone is mourning the loss of this traitor man, I'd like you to consider the following, and maybe it will lighten your burden of grief:

Quote:That’s $3.4 Billion. Not million. Billion.

That is how much theft Sen. John McCain tried to help cover up from his friend and benefactor Charles Keating who had greased McCain and other senators with more than $1 million in political contributions. But that did not include the family vacations McCain’s family took with the Keating’s.

And the gifts.
And the campaign cash.
And the private jets.

And whatever side deals, property and cash these senators quietly scored.

So while everyone in D.C. now is offering tributes to John McCain — no one seems to remember the time he tried to make sure his pal could rip off billions from hard-working Americans who deposited their money in Lincoln Savings and Loan. Americans who lost their cash — and taxpayers who were on the hook for guaranteeing that money.

Credit Barack Obama for raising this scandal — a debacle McCain and his spin doctors have worked so hard to bury — in 2008 when he ran against McCain for the presidency.

Obama actually rolled out a website and made a documentary slamming McCain for his involvement. “McCain intervened on behalf of Charles Keating with federal regulators tasked with preventing banking fraud, and championed legislation to delay regulation of the savings and loan industry – actions that allowed Keating to continue his fraud at an incredible cost to taxpayers,” the site said.

The Facts: Keating was sentenced to prison and required to pay more than $1 billion in civil penalties after being convicted on fraud, racketeering and conspiracy charges centered around his running of Lincoln Savings and Loan, which he bought in 1984. On April 14, 1989, Lincoln was seized by the government at an eventual taxpayer cost of $3.4 billion, then the most expensive thrift bailout in history. Lincoln and Keating became national symbols of the savings-and-loans collapse of the ’80s – much as lending firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have symbolized the current financial meltdown.

McCain had been friends with Keating since the early ’80s – their families vacationed together several times, according to previous CNN reporting. Keating was an early financial supporter of McCain’s political career and donated to his campaigns repeatedly over the years. Keating’s first company, American Continental, was headquartered in Arizona, the state McCain represents. McCain became one of the so-called “Keating Five” – five U.S. senators investigated over accusations they tried to interfere in a federal investigation of Keating’s role in the savings-and-loan’s collapse.

In January 1985, while in the U.S. House, McCain co-sponsored a resolution that would have delayed the effective date of proposed government limits “on direct investment in real estate, service corporations, and equity securities by federally insured savings and loan associations.” He was one of the early sponsors, although a majority of Congress eventually signed on to sponsor it. The legislation would have impacted Keating’s business, but would have regulated the entire industry, not specifically Lincoln Savings and Loan.

McCain also wrote several letters to government regulators and other officials regarding the issue. One, dated Jan. 30, 1985, to White House chief of staff James Baker, called the proposed regulations “unwise,” saying the effort “flys (sic) in the face of our recent efforts to remove the hand of government from the affairs of private enterprise.”

On April 9, 1987, McCain and the other senators attended a meeting with federal regulators investigating Keating. McCain has since said he regrets doing so. “He asked me to help him,” he said during an October 2002 interview with Chicago’s WGN-AM radio station. “I said I wouldn’t do certain things. He called me a wimp. I threw him out of my office, but I still went to a meeting with four other senators with a group of regulators.” READ MORE:

If that isn't bad enough, consider that he and his wife had, and probably still has, a charity foundation that takes a part in trafficking children. I have this information in a different thread here on RN.  I won't get into that; it's a long topic, but you can find it here if you wish to learn more. 

Anyway... my thoughts on this man leaving our world is "Good-bye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!" 

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Wait... no I'm not.   tinylaughing
Posted 6 minutes ago by Fox news while I was posting the OP.   Wow, talk about synchronicity!  tinybighuh

John McCain dead at 81

Bye, John!   tinysure 

Quote:Arizona Sen. John McCain, a war hero who survived five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, served three decades in Congress and went on to become the Republican Party’s nominee for president in 2008, died Saturday. He was 81 years old.

In his last hours, McCain turned down further treatment, his family announced in a statement.
McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer in July 2017. Doctors discovered the tumor during a medical procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye. He remained upbeat after the diagnosis, flying back to Washington days after surgery with a large scar visible above his eye to partake in the Senate’s health care debate.

“I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support - unfortunately for my sparring partners in Congress, I'll be back soon, so stand-by!” McCain tweeted on July 20 after his diagnosis.

On Friday, his family issued a statement saying,“Last summer, Senator John McCain shared with Americans the news our family already knew: he had been diagnosed with an aggressive glioblastoma, and the prognosis was serious. In the year since, John has surpassed expectations for his survival. But the progress of disease and the inexorable advance of age render their verdict."

Read more by clicking on the title above.

Some have wondered if McCain is faking his death to get out of what he knows is about to come his way from the Justice Department, while others think his death is real. 
Either way, we're rid of him and his connections to Soros and Obama to destroy America from within. 

I hope it's him and not a clone! tinyhuh
No name also had ties to ISIS, as seen below.

[Image: John_Mc_Cain_Ties_to_ISIS.jpg]

So the Manchurian Candidate that threw the 2008 election to Obama is dead? I'm strangely Ok with that.

They sure have a funny definition of "war hero" these days. Kerry got a Purple Heart which made him a "hero" for a friggin' paper cut, and McCain is a "hero" because he let himself get captured and brainwashed by communists? They made "heroes" out of a different material not so long ago...

Goodbye, good riddance, and have a happy journey... I'm just concerned about what they are going to replace him with now. I don't expect any improvements, but it would be a pleasant sign!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

My husband respected your Military Service, but as a Republican looking out for the interest of the average arizona citizen, that you never were.

The Democratic Party are shedding a tear for their close ally and friend, Real Republicans aren't.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
To put it another way...

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-26-2018, 11:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: To put it another way...

He didn't hold anything back, did he?   tinylaughing  

I saw his tweet he spoke of in the video.  People were agreeing with him... lots of people.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only deplorable person out there who feels this way.  Like I said, I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but in this case I'll make an exception.  At some point in the future I know a few more I'll make an exception for too.   smallnotamused
Get a load of this guys/gals!!   Want a proof of Q?  You gotta watch this!  It's almost creepy!   tinywhat 

Start at the 3:31 mark.

What do you think about that?!   tinysurprised
For all you Twitter people out there with an account, you HAVE to read this thread!  It's the best compilation of information covering all the corruption No Name (McCain) was involved in over the years. 

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/...8871270400
Hate to talk bad about the Dead,,,,,,, But he was No Republican so I don't mind.  tinybiggrin
He married into money and because he had No Real Skill for actually contributing to his wife's fortune, he went into Politics.

McCain was an asshole, he had no talent other than running his mouth and using his wife's money to further his way in Politics by buying friends, until he was scamming enough through kickbacks and scams to actually important, To Democrats mostly.

I really don't understand how he kept getting reelected in AZ, except through rigged elections.
Powerful families and money.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-27-2018, 02:38 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Get a load of this guys/gals!!   Want a proof of Q?  You gotta watch this!  It's almost creepy!   tinywhat 

Start at the 3:31 mark.

What do you think about that?!   tinysurprised

I'm impressed.

I don't think I've ever seen any other human jump through that many hoops to try to fit a square peg into a round hole so unsuccessfully.

Here's another for you: we just came out of Dog Days (mountain folks will probably understand what I just said).

Spooky, huh?

I think I could have a future in this fortune reading business, too!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

For anyone lurking out there off the boards that haven't figured out yet that J. McCain was a really bad person, this video is for you.  It goes deep into what he was involved in, and shows his connections to ISIS... kinda of like what I've already posted, but in video format. It's very educational.  Give it a watch and learn why Pres. Trump refuses to honor this man the way those blinded by MSM lies think he should.

Just something I believe.
If a person was an asshole when alive, death does not change that fact
What a disgrace.
(08-30-2018, 02:55 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: What a disgrace.

You're right DFC, the way that McCain's death is being treated is terrible.

Quote:John McCain: Sarah Palin 'excluded from his funeral'

'Sarah Palin, the ex-Alaska governor who served as John McCain's running mate when he ran for
president in 2008, is reportedly banned from his funeral.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4398]

According to US media, the request to Mrs Palin - who Senator McCain later regretted selecting
-was sent through a family intermediary.

A Palin "family source" told NBC News that "out of respect" to the family, "we have nothing to add
at this point". Mrs Palin was unveiled as McCain's running mate exactly 10 years ago.

"The Palin family will always cherish their friendship with the McCains and hold those memories dear
" the family representative told a reporter on Wednesday.

The 81-year-old Arizona Republican senator and former Vietnam prisoner-of-war died last Saturday
after a battle with brain cancer. In a pair of tweets after the death, Mrs Palin praised her former running
mate as "a maverick and a fighter, never afraid to stand for his beliefs".

"John McCain was my friend," she wrote. "I will remember the good times.
My family and I send prayers for Cindy and the McCain family."

A McCain family source told People magazine on Wednesday that the decision probably came from his
widow, Cindy McCain. "She is very protective of John's memory and legacy. She's also a grieving widow.
I think she wants to get through this as best she can," the unnamed source said.

According to the magazine, stay-away messages were conveyed through an intermediary to Mrs Palin.
Carla Eudy, a fundraiser who worked with the McCain family for decades, told the magazine that "invitations
were not extended" to either Mrs Palin or US President Donald Trump...'

Quote:'...A funeral service will be held in Arizona for him on Friday before his coffin is transported to Washington
where he will lie in state at the US Congress. On Saturday a service will be held at Washington's National
Cathedral.

Former Presidents Barack Obama and George W Bush -each of whom beat McCain in his twin presidential
campaigns -will deliver eulogies, and so will former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The worst of the worst will probably remain with only those of us who have been awakened to the truth regarding this man. As for the larger majority of the public, they may never know.  Q says it has to be that way to save the Republic.
Well, at least he's not getting to be buried in Arlington with the REAL heroes; he's being buried beside two of his friends somewhere else.

Post 2000: https://qanon.app/

Q responds to a post by an Anon on 8Chan:

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea082d No.2798162 [Image: fold.png]
Aug 30 2018 11:10:40 (EST)
Quote:Anonymous ID: f4d0b6 No.2798105 [Image: fold.png]
Aug 30 2018 11:08:17 (EST)
>>2797703

It sure would be nice to see the truth come out on McStain.

I know you can't say anything on the board, BUT he and WE THE PEOPLE do not deserve the BULLSHIT soap opera regarding the clown.

>>2798105

To preserve the Republic-
(Some) things must remain BURIED.
Q