Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
This is a youtube video from Crypto PTSD which contains about 3 hours of audio testimony (and interviews) with ex-servicemen from various branches of the military, talking about their own personal encounters with Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, & Rock-Ape type creatures. From the Vietnam war, to the Foreign Legion and beyond...

(You can always listen to it in sections, if 3 hours is too much to do in one go.)

I hadn't heard any of these testimonies before, and found them to be very interesting, with the "matter-of-fact" serious delivery from the individual servicemen seeming to lend a high level of legitimacy to their tales.

I hope that you listen and enjoy!

G

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Sounds interesting!   minusculethumbsup 

OMG... over 3 hours?!   tinywhat     This will have to go on my list to watch tonight.  Thanks for my evening entertainment.  The new fall lineup hasn't started on my favorite t.v. shows yet, so this is good; I've been bored.   minusculebeercheers
Mr. G. says he seen No Big Foot like creatures during either of his two tours in Vietnam.
But,,,,,,,

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I got through two-thirds of Gordi's and I'll finish the rest tomorrow!
Very strange accounts, indeed.

Mrs. G's videos are next and thank you both.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
There is the story that during WWII, Japanese soldiers fought Giants on the Solomon Islands.
I keep saying it, but what fascinates me is the idea that all the people who profess to have an encounter
with such a creature must be either heavily-mistaken, highly-imaginative or flat-out liars.

The reason being is that science doesn't have any evidence of such a beast being on the evolutionary ladder.
With that said, I believe many of them are telling the truth and this phenomena is being ignored due to the
repercussions.

The first awful realisation is that humanity is not only -not alone in the universe, it's not even alone on this
planet! Everything in regards of scientific perception of our species as a sentient-being will have to be reset
and of course, our societal beliefs will have to alter, everywhere.

Finding a remote tribe of humans in the Amazon forest isn't the same and doesn't effect the equilibrium,
but discovering an entirely different type of human would be devastating to the way we see the world.
Quote:Finding a remote tribe of humans in the Amazon forest isn't the same and doesn't effect the equilibrium,

but discovering an entirely different type of human would be devastating to the way we see the world.
@"BIAD"  That is a Very True statement, Scientist and Mainstream Academia  would never allow the news of a brand new actual Bipedal ancestor in our family tree.
Just the thought of their views being proven wrong or questioned would make their Brains Explode.
No-One and I mean not a living breathing creature could tell President Trump, He would Tweet this to the World!!!
Interesting tape. But I worry about some of the very detailed information given, this often indicates a story has been embellished, and some times to a point it goes way beyond what has happened.
Still strange things do happen.
(08-22-2018, 09:03 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That is a Very True statement, Scientist and Mainstream Academia  would never allow the news of
a brand new actual Bipedal ancestor in our family tree.
Just the thought of their views being proven wrong or questioned would make their Brains Explode.
No-One and I mean not a living breathing creature could tell President Trump, He would Tweet this to the World!!!

If we accept the scientific community shows that there isn't any historical evidence of how such a creature
lived, lived-and-became extinct, or lived and survived, then we're left with two alternatives.

1. Everyone is misidentifying a similar animal or deceiving others for unknown reasons.
2. The creature they observed doesn't belong on the Homo evolutionary ladder.

Rational sense would point to No.1 because the second possibility would take science far off it's standard
beaten path. This means all clear footage of a hairy beast is fraudulent and personal encounters are wishful
thinking.

The third option, a proposal that takes us into conspiracy-world, is that the creature is real and certain powers
are keeping it in the 'silly' category.
Quote:The third option, a proposal that takes us into conspiracy-world, is that the creature is real and certain powers
@"BIAD" , isn't that the place we are at? 
I mean, the TV Reality Show about Hunting for Bigfoot was considered a Conspiracy program with never any real proof shown that I know of.
Just stories from people and chasing sounds and broken tree limbs.

No, in our mind, we both believe in Bigfoot of some sort, mainly the Red Haired Giants, they have been found all over the world.
My husband and I think of them as a Humans with a different Spirit Vibration than our own,from another Dimension, another Earth, that has a Vibration So close to our on Earth's Dimension that they get captured in our Dimension, sometimes just one and sometimes a breeding pair.

Sometimes their Spirit/Human Body Vibration transports them back to return to their own Dimension and sometimes they are trapped here until death, as their Spirit leaves their body, their Physical Body Evaporates.

OK, Ok, It's Just Our Humble Opinion.
Stop laughing,,,,,, tinywhat
(08-22-2018, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote: Sometimes their Spirit/Human Body Vibration transports them back to return to their own Dimension and sometimes they are trapped here until death, as their Spirit leaves their body, their Physical Body Evaporates.

I watched a long science lecture yesterday explaining what the Hadron Collider is used for and the proposals
of how the universe operates in a mathematical form. It mainly discusses the Higgs Boson and the proportions
of that make up the universe.

However, when talking about the theory of 'super-symmetry', Physicist Harry Cliff at 31.22 awkwardly suggests
that there are 'extra' dimensions of space and to compensate some of the quantities of gravity being missing from
the universe, it could be 'leaking away' into the other proposed dimensions.

If true, I wouldn't be laughing.

(08-22-2018, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:The third option, a proposal that takes us into conspiracy-world, is that the creature is real and certain powers
@"BIAD" , isn't that the place we are at? 
I mean, the TV Reality Show about Hunting for Bigfoot was considered a Conspiracy program with never any real proof shown that I know of.
Just stories from people and chasing sounds and broken tree limbs.

No, in our mind, we both believe in Bigfoot of some sort, mainly the Red Haired Giants, they have been found all over the world.
My husband and I think of them as a Humans with a different Spirit Vibration than our own,from another Dimension, another Earth, that has a Vibration So close to our on Earth's Dimension that they get captured in our Dimension, sometimes just one and sometimes a breeding pair.

Sometimes their Spirit/Human Body Vibration transports them back to return to their own Dimension and sometimes they are trapped here until death, as their Spirit leaves their body, their Physical Body Evaporates.

Similar to my belief, but I think they have the ability to raise their vibration at will and reach the point that they become invisible to the human eye. That's why you never see them unless by accident in the forest.  Go looking for them, and you never see anything but the signs they leave behind.

I listened to the first three stories, and I must have fallen asleep at that point.  I don't do well with podcasts while leaning back in my recliner.   tinylaughing   I do want to go back and finish when time allows.
(08-23-2018, 08:48 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote: Sometimes their Spirit/Human Body Vibration transports them back to return to their own Dimension and sometimes they are trapped here until death, as their Spirit leaves their body, their Physical Body Evaporates.

I watched a long science lecture yesterday explaining what the Hadron Collider is used for and the proposals
of how the universe operates in a mathematical form. It mainly discusses the Higgs Boson and the proportions
of that make up the universe.

However, when talking about the theory of 'super-symmetry', Physicist Harry Cliff at 31.22 awkwardly suggests
that there are 'extra' dimensions of space and to compensate some of the quantities of gravity being missing from
the universe, it could be 'leaking away' into the other proposed dimensions.

If true, I wouldn't be laughing.

Yes, makes sense.
Now think about this.

Quote:We are not living in the first universe.

There were other universes, in other eons, before ours, a group of physicists has said.

Like ours, these universes were full of black holes. And we can detect traces of those long-dead black holes in the cosmic microwave background (CMB) — the radiation that is a remnant of our universe's violent birth.

Now one of the interesting parts.

Quote:In Penrose and similarly-inclined physicists' history of space and time (which they call conformal cyclic cosmology, or CCC), universes bubble up, expand and die in sequence, with black holes from each leaving traces in the universes that follow.
Source
So, are they saying there is a Trace of the last World from the Universe just before us that we sometimes can detect or Mingle with?
The Cosmic Particles from the World Before Earth still shares the same time and space as we do?
I've heard stories from people of bigfoot type creatures in Vietnam, but more intriguing to me are the stories of flying women from Vietnam.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-24-2018, 12:04 AM)guohua Wrote: So, are they saying there is a Trace of the last World from the Universe just before us that we sometimes can detect or Mingle with?
The Cosmic Particles from the World Before Earth still shares the same time and space as we do?

I believe it's more than that - I think all of the particles, cosmic and otherwise, share the same space as we do. I think all of the particles from everywhen exist at the same time in the same place as they ever existed, but in a different "phase shift", "vibration", "dimension", "frequency" or whatever you want to call it. In other words, every time that ever was (or will be) IS, right now, and to see the past or future you just have to match phase with the time frame you are searching for. That's the only theory I've been able to come up with that explains "time shifts" that people have experienced, and it's also pretty handy explaining "extra-dimesional beings" and such like.

Particles - molecules and even tiny atoms - are mostly empty space, the ultimate vacuum. There are large distances between the subatomic particles in atoms that contain nothing at all - nothing visible or detectable, that is. Even the subatomic particles themselves are just tiny bundles of energy, not really solid at all. Everything that exists is really nothingness. I see no reason that a whole lot of nothingness can't inhabit exactly the same space. All you have to do is be able to tune in to another patch of that nothingness to see the past or future, or even other dimensions, and their pasts and futures.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-24-2018, 03:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 12:04 AM)guohua Wrote: So, are they saying there is a Trace of the last World from the Universe just before us that we sometimes can detect or Mingle with?

I believe it's more than that - I think all of the particles, cosmic and otherwise, share the same space as we do. I think all of the particles from everywhen exist at the same time in the same place as they ever existed, but in a different "phase shift", "vibration", "dimension", "frequency" or whatever you want to call it. In other words, every time that ever was (or will be) IS, right now, and to see the past or future you just have to match phase with the time frame you are searching for. That's the only theory I've been able to come up with that explains "time shifts" that people have experienced, and it's also pretty handy explaining "extra-dimesional beings" and such like.

Particles - molecules and even tiny atoms - are mostly empty space, the ultimate vacuum. There are large distances between the subatomic particles in atoms that contain nothing at all - nothing visible or detectable, that is. Even the subatomic particles themselves are just tiny bundles of energy, not really solid at all. Everything that exists is really nothingness. I see no reason that a whole lot of nothingness can't inhabit exactly the same space. All you have to do is be able to tune in to another patch of that nothingness to see the past or future, or even other dimensions, and their pasts and futures.

I have to agree with you, I know that when I have contact, basically physically with Spirits mostly my two Aunts, I don't see them but they can pass through me and hold my hand or seat next to me and it's cold and vibrating, as they pass by or though, I feel like a Freezer but with a tuning fork type vibration.
I hear them in a high pitch buzz or in a dream and they tell me that they see me and others as a shimmer that fades in and out and my voice is very loud. (no reason to yell and ask if they can hear you when ghost hunting).

They and other spirits have mentioned this time dimension shift they reside in, I've been told that they can stay and see they surrounding they lived in and not the present.

Real paranormal investigators (not TAPS or Ghost Hunters) not made for tv paranormal groups but actual investigators that actually do communicate with earth bond spirits will tell you the same thing I did, they reside in a different realm, dimension at a higher vibration than our physical body.
Spirit that you see out of the corner of your eye for a split second or see straight in front of you for a split second is shimmering at a little slower vibration for you and if you see a spirit for that one or two seconds, it is usually because they worked and gathered enough energy to slow down their vibration and they wanted you to see them to make contact for some reason.
OK, Sounds weird I know, but that is what I've been told.

So as not to change the topic, Yes, I believe that these other creatures seen by so many peole are things from other dimensions that we share.
And I have to agree with both Ninurta and Guohua, what we take as a fixed and determined amount
of space isn't restricted to what we deem only used by what we can currently quantify.

When I used to read folks' futures with the cards -something I actually don't believe in!, the images
I 'saw' seemed to be all there just above me. Past, present and future were all passing together, woven
in a stream that seemed from my view, just to moving in right-left direction.
(Whether it has a bearing, I'm right-handed and like most in the west, read left to right!)

The problem is with the theory that these creatures can use such reality-shift techniques, is that we equate
it with intelligence and technology. Perceiving a hairy 'animal-like' being who doesn't seem to follow the
hominoid script of evolving their environment is for many of us, a struggle.

Maybe it's our species' pompousness of believing we're the ultimate on the planet that causes us to mock 
the possibility of the phenomena. After all, we have a Hadron Collider and cars, they live in forests and
don't shave. We're the winners and it's just not fair that they can do something we cannot.

No wonder they shy away from interaction!
I have mentioned before that Spirits can Wink-out of your vision in a split second and I believe so can Bigfoot.
Why?
It's called Interdimensional travel or time.
(08-24-2018, 08:54 AM)BIAD Wrote: Maybe it's our species' pompousness of believing we're the ultimate on the planet that causes us to mock 
the possibility of the phenomena. After all, we have a Hadron Collider and cars, they live in forests and
don't shave. We're the winners and it's just not fair that they can do something we cannot.

No wonder they shy away from interaction!

Butbutbut - I live in the forest and don't shave, too!

I've made a hobby out of convincing folks that I'm "just" a backwards hillbilly (not hard to do, because I really am), and then lowering the boom on them with some seriously in-depth, scientific, complicated shit. You're right - things are not always as people perceive, yet they still insist on basing everything on those faulty perceptions, and then wonder at why they always get surprised.

You're also right about why we shy away from interaction. Bigfoot and I could be brothers... except he's bigger, and scares the crap out of me by his mere presence! That's also something I've occasionally unwittingly done.

There may be more to this than I initially thought...

(08-21-2018, 07:07 PM)guohua Wrote: Mr. G. says he seen No Big Foot like creatures during either of his two tours in Vietnam.
But,,,,,,,

I felt likestrangling                the narratoronthese                videos.His             voice(and phrasing)               isveryannoying....

Good subject matter though! Thanks for sharing.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]