Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program
It is imperative that everyone listen to this video!  Our future and our life depends on stopping this! 

Quote:Deborah Tavares from StopTheCrime.net joins me for this emergency broadcast recorded tonight May 7, 2018. It is now overwhelmingly obvious that the 5G rollout is a Biometric weapons system and a mass sterilization and eugenics program. Please folks, stand up and DO something about it NOW.

A good thread, I need to think about this for a wile. A system like 5g would make a wonderful weapon to kill part of a group of people like refugees or something like that. I think one could call it a targeted weapon.
(05-08-2018, 06:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A good thread, I need to think about this for a wile. A system like 5g would make a wonderful weapon to kill part of a group of people like refugees or something like that. I think one could call it a targeted weapon.

But when they are putting up the 5G towers all over the place, we are ALL the target.  At least, this seems to be the case in the U.S.
I have had a little time now to read up about 5g, and what I have found is very worrying. It seems that the frequency used in 5g can be very harmful to humans, and because 5g does not carry as far as 4g there will be a need for many small booster stations built into street lights thus increasing the exposeyer of people to 5g.
Its not too far of a step to think that the government could add a signal to 5g that can affect people in a small area , say one area of a city that has a problem population without affecting other areas . Short term exposer would be harmless but long term leading to early death or sterilization.
(05-09-2018, 05:14 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have had a little time now to read up about 5g, and what I have found is very worrying. It seems that the frequency used in 5g can be very harmful to humans, and because 5g does not carry as far as 4g there will be a need for many small booster stations built into street lights thus increasing the exposeyer of people to 5g.
Its not too far of a step to think that the government could add a signal to 5g that can affect people in a small area , say one area of a city that has a problem population without affecting other areas . Short term exposer would be harmless but long term leading to early death or sterilization.

Yes, I've done lots of posts about this type of thing (before you became a member), and it's BAD... REALLY BAD!   tinycrying
Quote:'...One study lead by Dr. Yuri D Feldman at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem found that human sweat ducts act as an
array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to millimeter waves.
The findings suggest that human skin not only absorbs but actually amplifies the radiation from millimeter wave networks.

According to Dr. Feldman and team, “the full ramifications of what these findings represent in the human condition are still
very unclear”. They add that further study is “poignant now because of the interest of industry to exploit precisely this signal
range (100 GHz – 400 GHz) for communications and possible consequent side effects on the public.”

Even so, wireless companies are developing and deploying millimeter wave networks without any in-depth or long-term
studies on health...'
SOURCE:

Quote:Towards 5G communication systems: Are there health implications?

'Highlights
•RF-EMF exposure is rising and health effects of are still under investigation.
•Both oncologic and non-cancerous chronic effects have been suggested.
•5G networks could have health effects and will use MMW, still scarcely explored.
•Adequate knowledge of RF-EMF biological effects is also needed in clinical practice.
•Underrating the problem could lead to a further rise in noncommunicable diseases.

Abstract
The spread of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) is rising and health effects are still under investigation.
RF-EMF promote oxidative stress, a condition involved in cancer onset, in several acute and chronic diseases and in
vascular homeostasis.

Although some evidences are still controversial, the WHO IARC classified RF-EMF as “possible carcinogenic to humans”,
and more recent studies suggested reproductive, metabolic and neurologic effects of RF-EMF, which are also able to alter
bacterial antibiotic resistance.

In this evolving scenario, although the biological effects of 5G communication systems are very scarcely investigated,
an international action plan for the development of 5G networks has started, with a forthcoming increment in devices
and density of small cells, and with the future use of millimeter waves (MMW).

Preliminary observations showed that MMW increase skin temperature, alter gene expression, promote cellular proliferation
and synthesis of proteins linked with oxidative stress, inflammatory and metabolic processes, could generate ocular damages,
affect neuro-muscular dynamics.

Further studies are needed to better and independently explore the health effects of RF-EMF in general and of MMW in particular.
However, available findings seem sufficient to demonstrate the existence of biomedical effects, to invoke the precautionary principle,
to define exposed subjects as potentially vulnerable and to revise existing limits.

An adequate knowledge of pathophysiological mechanisms linking RF-EMF exposure to health risk should also be useful in the
current clinical practice, in particular in consideration of evidences pointing to extrinsic factors as heavy contributors to cancer risk
and to the progressive epidemiological growth of noncommunicable diseases...'
ScienceDirect:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This is something I need more time to look into, but from what I have seen its not looking good. Thanks MW for showing us
(05-09-2018, 08:26 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This is something I need more time to look into, but from what I have seen its not looking good. Thanks MW for showing us

You're welcome. 

I hope a lot of people will take time to learn just how dangerous this is so we can fight it.
I have now had time to read up about 5G and to be honest I can find nothing good about it.
I understand its faster but the normal person will not notice it compared to high speed 4G, only firms who need to move large amounts of data will need it.
It need lots of "booster stations" because the signal cant travel far ( its possible every street light will have a station built into it), this also means that you can be pinpointed to with in a few meters wile in the city.
The signal has been proven to be harm humans, and from what I have read I mean VERY harmful.
So this is just a small amount of bad things about 5G, so why is there such a hurry to set it up?? We are only now starting to understand that 4G could be harmful, so lets all move to the next system that has been proven to be harmful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it is all about sterilization and kill us off.

HELP
(05-23-2018, 04:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have now had time to read up about 5G and to be honest I can find nothing good about it.
I understand its faster but the normal person will not notice it compared to high speed 4G, only firms who need to move large amounts of data will need it.
It need lots of "booster stations" because the signal cant travel far ( its possible every street light will have a station built into it), this also means that you can be pinpointed to with in a few meters wile in the city.
The signal has been proven to be harm humans, and from what I have read I mean VERY harmful.
So this is just a small amount of bad things about 5G, so why is there such a hurry to set it up?? We are only now starting to understand that 4G could be harmful, so lets all move to the next system that has been proven to be harmful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it is all about sterilization and kill us off.

HELP

Yes!  HELP, INDEED!   tinybighuh

It is up to us, the people who have taken time to research this to spread the word about how dangerous it is and let others know who only pay attention to how much faster it will make their downloads.  Sigh...

We need to protest, call our reps, whatever it takes to fight this!   smallupset
@"Wallfire" asked for HELP in his last post, so here you go...

Dustin comes on at the 4:00 mark to explain certain things we can all do to protect ourselves from 5G.
I hope it doesn't pass government testing, but there is lots of money to be made using it, so I'm sure the health implications of humans will be overlooked so the rich can get richer.   tinyok
Do these people not realize they can't take their money with them when they die?   tinyshocked

Quote:Ultra-High Frequency Radiation (24 to 100 GHz or more)

2. Aimed & Amplified Signals
3. Massive Deployment of Towers
4. Rake in Billions in economic activity
5. No Standards, No Testing, anything Goes.
6. All areas (including rural, saturated with radiation via Satellites)
7. it harms plant and animal life.
8. Basically weaponized EMF cancer beams. Capable of cooking eyeballs like eggs if they wanted to. Do we want a ring of satellites around the planet pushing this to 'every inch' ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AYR...
https://eluxemagazine.com/magazine/da...
http://longevityrescuer.com/understan...

https://www.infowars.com/5g-wireless-...

- Smart Meters

customers smart meter health complaints, which include sleep problems, headaches, nausea, anxiety, heart palpitations, tinnitus and ear pain, concentration and memory problems, dizziness, immune, nervous and hormonal system impacts. "Because RF radiation is a possible carcinogen, and smart meters give off RF radiation, it is possible that smart meters could increase cancer risk." Smart Meters - American Cancer Society
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-...

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...

Wifi and Cell Phones

1. Contributes to the Development of Insomnia
2. Damaging to Childhood Development
3. Affects Cell Growth
4. Derails Brain Function
5. Reduces Brain Activity in Females
6. Neutralizes Sperm
7. May Impact Fertility
8. Provokes Cardiac Stress
9. Linked to Cancer? https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/n...

- How can RF Energy Hurt you?

Moderate level exposures cause heat stress and behavioral changes. The effects are often mistaken for the flu because the symptoms are similar. As the level of exposure increases, the potential for harm increases.
Human cells die at 107° Fahrenheit. This is the reason why doctors get concerned if someone’s temperature goes above 105°. The body is constantly replacing cells, so the amount of damage that is done depends on how many cells are killed and the type of cells that are killed. Kill off some cells, and the effects may pass in minutes or hours. Destroy a lot of liver cells for instance, and you will have liver damage. If the damage is not too severe, the body can repair itself.
However, if the damage is extensive, the effects may be permanent! Perhaps the most vulnerable organs are the eyes.
The eyes have virtually no blood flow that can provide cooling from other parts of the body, and their dimensions make them very good antennas at microwave frequencies. https://www.rfsafetysolutions.com/RF%...

Affiliate Links Amazon (lower shipping, higher prices) - https://amzn.to/2LTvZyj Shungite.com (Direct from Russia, great prices, some shipping!) https://store.shungite.com/?aff_id=4951 Shungite Powder https://amzn.to/2LTvZyj Smart Meter Guard: https://amzn.to/2t1aRPo This simple device is proven to reduce smart meter radiation by up to 98% in all directions.

Just found this,,,, 
Quote:Hang up! Radiation from mobile phones can affect your memory 
Duh!!!  smalltappingfoot
Who didn't know that could Happen To You?

If you followed Our Site, @"Wallfire"  &  @"Mystic Wanderer"  and others here, would keep you well informed of these Dangers.
Quote:WASHINGTON D.C. : Mobile phone radiation may affect memory performance in adolescents, according to a new study. 

The rapid evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT) goes along with an increase in exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) in our daily life. 

The most relevant exposure source to the brain is the use of a mobile phone close to the head. 

The study found that cumulative RF-EMF brain exposure from mobile phone use over one year may have a negative effect on the development of figural memory performance in adolescents, confirming prior results published in 2015.

Figural memory is mainly located in the right brain hemisphere and association with RF-EMF was more pronounced in adolescents using the mobile phone on the right side of the head. 

"This may suggest that indeed RF-EMF absorbed by the brain is responsible for the obs .. 

Source
I ask YOU, Yes YOU the mother that gives her Kindergarten aged Child a Cell Phone.
How much damage are YOU doing?
Actually Any Child of learning Age.
[Image: videos-ninos-hablando-telefono-T-HF1Ec5.jpeg] [Image: 20150311_021708_0311kidtech1-1.jpg?w=620]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, Ms. G. it is very harmful to children, yet some parents allow their children, or grandchildren to 'play' with them.
It's become the new babysitter.

Children will sit and stare at the phone for hours. That right there should tell you there is something affecting their brain. This is not 'normal' for a child.
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP.

It's happening soon.
Quote:20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth
DAMN!

Quote:Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.

In local urban communities there would be a cell tower approximately every 500 feet along every street.
As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.

The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth. 
The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites. 

Source
ETA:
From the same source.
Quote:Why is 5G so Much More Dangerous than Previous Microwave Communication Systems? 

Arthur Firstenberg, author, researcher, and advocate for limiting RF exposure from the environment, explains the analysis of 5G radiation that was published in Microwave News in 2002. He stated:
Quote:When an ordinary electromagnetic field enters the body, it causes charges to move and currents to flow.
But when extremely short electromagnetic pulses enter the body [5G], something else happens: the moving charges themselves become little antennas that re-radiate the electromagnetic field and send it deeper into the body.
These re-radiated waves are called Brillouin precursors.
They become significant when either the power or the phase of the waves changes rapidly enough.
5G will probably satisfy both requirements. This means that the reassurance we are being given—that these millimeter waves are too short to penetrate far into the body—is not true.
5G Satellites Will Fill the Skies
Quote:These are the companies with the biggest plans to deploy satellites:
  • SpaceX: 12,000 satellites
  • OneWeb: 4,560 satellites 
  • Boeing: 2,956 satellites
  • Spire Global: 972 satellites

Arthur Firstenberg describes the plans of corporations who want to use 5G technology. He states: 

Quote:Honeywell has already signed a memorandum of understanding to become OneWeb’s first large customer—it plans to provide high-speed Wi-Fi on business, commercial, and military aircraft throughout the world. 
SpaceX would like to provide the equivalent of 5G to every person on the planet. 
(01-08-2019, 06:44 PM)guohua Wrote: BUMP, BUMP, BUMP.

It's happening soon.
Quote:20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth
DAMN!

Quote:Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.

Source

This will be forced on us if the people don't rise up NOW!.
Just like the Smart Meters, they will be bombarding us with microwave beams before we even knew what happened.  tinycrying

WE MUST STOP THEM!  

PRESIDENT TRUMP! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!
Quote:We dive deep into what scientists are saying and why when we say it could melts hearts, we mean that literally. And do "the powers that be" (or were) have a deeper plan for 5G wireless roll out? We will explore all of this and more on today's part 1 of 2 on this episode of what 5G is and how it affects us.

(03-28-2019, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:We dive deep into what scientists are saying and why when we say it could melts hearts, we mean that literally. And do "the powers that be" (or were) have a deeper plan for 5G wireless roll out? We will explore all of this and more on today's part 1 of 2 on this episode of what 5G is and how it affects us.

Yes, I watched, Awesome reporting.

I was thinking we may see an increase in the people being assaultive and combative in places like Burger King and McDonalds and at street intersection as they Fine Tune their newest device to control the mindless Sheeple.
During a 5G test over 200 birds fell out of the sky DEAD.
https://www.brighteon.com/6015423649001
Here is a G update.
Quote:5G Danger: Hundreds Of Respected Scientists Sound The Alarm About Health Effects As 5G Networks Go Up Nationwide
Do actual Scientist make this claim or is this like the 99% of Scientist that support Global Warming and Climate Change?

Quote:Even though many in the scientific community are loudly warning about the potential health effects that 5G technology could have on the general population, Verizon and AT&T are starting to put up their 5G networks in major cities all across the nation

Today, the total number of cell phones exceeds the entire population of the world, and the big cell phone companies are making a crazy amount of money providing service to all of those phones. 
And now that the next generation of cell phone technology has arrived, millions of cell phone users are looking forward to better connections and faster speeds than ever before. 
In fact, President Trump says that 5G networks will be up to 100 times faster than the current 4G networks that we are using right now…
Who in the Scientific Community?

Quote:Today, there is a growing body of scientific evidence that indicates that the electromagnetic radiation that we are constantly being bombarded with is not good for us.  Hundreds of scientists that are engaged in research in this area have signed the “International EMF Scientist Appeal”, and this is how that document begins…

Quote:We are scientists engaged in the study of biological and health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF). Based upon peer-reviewed, published research, we have serious concerns regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices.
These include–but are not limited to–radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emitting devices, such as cellular and cordless phones and their base stations, Wi-Fi, broadcast antennas, smart meters, and baby monitors as well as electric devices and infra-structures used in the delivery of electricity that generate extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF).
In the next paragraph, we are told that “cancer risk”, “genetic damages”, “functional changes of the reproductive system”, and “neurological disorders” are some of the health risks that have been discovered by the scientific research that has been conducted so far…
Quote:Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines.
Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans.

Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.
Damage to Humans and Plant Life!!?? (Why they include animals life, aren't we animals?)
Still who are these Scientist?

Quote:Over in Israel, one scientist has discovered that the surface of the human body actually draws in 5G radiation “like an antenna”

Quote:What’s further disturbing about 5G radiation is how the human body responds to and processes it. Dr. Ben-Ishai from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem discovered as part of a recent investigation that human skin acts as a type of receptor for 5G radiation, drawing it in like an antenna.
“This kind of technology, which is in many of our homes, actually interacts with human skin and eyes,” writes Arjun Walia for Collective Evolution about the study.
“… human sweat ducts act like a number of helical antennas when exposed to these wavelengths that are put out by the devices that employ 5G technology,” he adds.
In other words, our bodies are essentially magnets for 5G radiation.
OK, One Scientist!!??

Quote:Will you be willing to risk your life in order to have better connections and faster speeds?

Sure, your phone will be more useful than ever before, but there is also the possibility that you could get cancer.  Even the American Cancer Society acknowledges the risk…

Quote:A recent large study by the US National Toxicology Program (NTP) exposed large groups of lab rats and mice to RF energy over their entire bodies for about 9 hours a day, starting before birth and continuing for up to 2 years (which is the equivalent of about 70 years for humans, according to NTP scientists).
The study found an increased risk of tumors called malignant schwannomas of the heart in male rats exposed to RF radiation, as well as possible increased risks of certain types of tumors in the brain and adrenal glands.
Of course all previous studies have been done on existing cell phone technology.

No studies have been done on the health effects of our new ultra-powerful 5G technology, and this has many scientists extremely concerned.

OK!!!!! The American Cancer Society.
Yes, Rats get Cancer from being exposed to RF energy 9 Hours a day after two years and those studies where done on the current type of AF Energy we are exposed to.
But I still wonder who are all these Scientist?

Quote:Dr. Martin Pall, a PhD and Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University, says that rolling out 5G without any safety testing whatsoever “has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world”.

Unfortunately, there is no organized opposition and 5G networks are going up all over the country right now.

So it won’t be too long before you are being bombarded by “ultra high frequency” and “ultra high intensity” cell phone radiation wherever you go, and most people won’t even realize what is happening.

And if you do get sick, the cell phone companies sure aren’t going to pay the bill.
Source

OK, Ok,,,,, Git.
A Doctor and Professor at Washington State University are Screaming The Sky Is Falling!

What is new about this? The Sky has been falling for about 60 years now according to Liberal College and University Professors.

Sorry, but I can't get behind these people and support them in their efforts to Over Dramatize and Claim All Life On Earth Will End, Yes Heard This All Before.
Al Gore and the Polar Ice Caps will Melt and the Oceans will Rise and your Children will never see Snow Again By The Year 2000!!!!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10820080] [Image: the-end-is-near-gif-6.gif] Just Our Humble Opinion
Well there are three possibility's
A. we all die
B. we all end up looking like hillary
C. nothing happens