Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
Explanation: I just fired the first shots in the 2nd US civil war ... I totally missed but whatever (I made a finger gun and said pew pew a few times) ... So its now time to pick a side and lets get this war-party on!  tinysure

Personal Disclosure: We can all see that this is on the cards to be played eventually ... I am just speeding things up! tinybiggrin 

We had four boxes to use ... the soap box [media is corrupt] the jury box [courts are just as corrupt] the ballot box [gerrymanded up the wahzoo] and the bullet box [all we have left]!

Turn Turn Turn ... there is a season ...

Tick Tock! TIMES UP!

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Locked and loaded. Let's go!   smallmachinegun
People like to turn, to try and find something better, the strange thing is they keep turning, never stopping till they have gone 360. Then what do they do, start turning again.
Some people turn till they find something they can be content with, others give up and take whats in front of them, others only know how to keep turning.
The left has been trying to bury conservatives and libertarians for many years... They are so stupid they do not realize they are just planting seeds that will one day sprout and make "The day of the Triffids" look like a potato patch !
Explanation: In light of the recent riots I feel it would be good to bring this issue to light once again.

Personal Disclosure: Shameless Bump!!!  minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
You're right and if they would adopt my way of thinking, there would be Public Executions This Morning!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-27-2018, 01:09 PM)727Sky Wrote: The left has been trying to bury conservatives and libertarians for many years... They are so stupid they do not realize they are just planting seeds that will one day sprout and make "The day of the Triffids" look like a potato patch !

They are after "one party rule" like folks had in the Soviet Union, Cuba, etc. 

Returning to the "Four Boxes" that @"OmegaLogos" mentioned, the Soap Box is, as we can plainly see, being tilted by the Big Tech Social Media corporations to the point that an upright Conservative can't even stand on it to talk any more. 

Now they are rumbling about stacking the Supreme Court to the point that the Jury Box will also be useless, since they intend to simply install enough Leftists there that a Conservative case will never again be decided Conservatively or by the law - i.e. the Constitution will always say whatever the Left wants it to say at the moment to bring them out on top, regardless of what is written plainly in it.

The Ballot Box, too, is under attack from them. Whatever it takes to put them into sole power, so that they can enact even more Draconian measures to insure that it stays that way. Nothing is off limits, and they are pushing "vote by mail" really hard so that they can stack the ballots in their favor with vote-harvesting and outright fraudulent ballots.

So the only thing left to us will be the bullet box, and as we have seen in Virginia, California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, etc, they intend to simply put that one out of our reach so that our voices will never be heard above the din of their self aggrandizement. However, they are severely underestimating the power of a dangerous man there - a dangerous man is dangerous, regardless of what implements are at his disposal, whether a bomb, a rifle, a rock, or just his own teeth and claws. Dangerous is dangerous, not tool-dependent. Being dangerous is a matter of the heart and the mind, not of what one can lay one's hands on in the instant.

In short, their game plan is to either stack all of those boxes in their favor, or remove the box entirely to insure the rule of The Party and the silence of the Masses, just as George Orwell predicted in the dystopian book "1984". He was just a few years off is all.

To hell with that! Get ready to rock, get ready to rumble! You only live once, and who wants to waste that one and only life living it under the hobnailed boots of Totalitarianism?

I personally prefer to be among the dead rather than among the enslaved. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

So, yeah, Leftists can come get some, whenever they feel froggy. I've no doubt they'll kill me, since I'm not as young and springy as I once was, but I bet I take enough of them with me to have all the porters I will need to carry all the baggage I have to take to Hell with me!

Also quoting @"OmegaLogos", who was quoting David, who was talking to God:

Quote:Tick Tock! TIMES UP! 

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Explanation: One side or the other or both are going to Totally lose their shit after these November midterm elections.

Personal Disclosure: I told y'all so back in 2018 ...

Title: MAGA Meme Magick Tweet Trade Wars: The Devil Inside Our Hope Of Nvr Cming Down

Well the dreams broken and the dreamer has woken and we are at rock bottom!

Its finally 'Elmer' season ...

@ The Left! ... You're in RUINS!

@ My Fellow Rogues ... Hold The Line! ...

[Image: law-abiding-citizen-drama.gif]

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
Is that a really big bullet box your going be standing on? Because it will eventually be an empty box. Perhaps a tall hill or a very large rock would be better to stand on.

Lots of box types, like hat box, pill box, match box, and the box that contains another smaller box, that also contains another and so on.
(11-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Is that a really big bullet box your going be standing on? Because it will eventually be an empty box. Perhaps a tall hill or a very large rock would be better to stand on.

Lots of box types, like hat box, pill box, match box, and the box that contains another smaller box, that also contains another and so on.

And all the boxes are empty.

We know better. We woke up. Our brains have become just receivers of information coming at us at warp speed, 24/7.

Input overload. It can't be processed, we have become dysfunctional. We rely on the media, talking heads, celebrities, influencers, and the government to tell us what to think, what feel, what to do.

Even those that still have a capacity for independent thought, falls back on the comfort that comes with being compliant. They then don't have to carry the burden, of carrying possible blame.

It feels better to be able to say, "The government made me do it."

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

It's funny how the "silent majority" switched parties over the last decade. The people no, but the concept yes. 

This fantasy hellscape of civil war came crashing down watching the 1/6 defendants turn on each other, snitch, and cry in courtrooms. 

Will there be people upset after 11/8? Of course. Me in Wisconsin may be upset if certain folks don't win, but we (sane folks) also understand that in a democracy we need to water the flower. It needs work, sun, encouraging, etc. And if "we" don't win, all that means is we need to hold those that did accountable. 

I've been very open about my ballot choices in the past, and how I've voted for both parties in major elections because I'm not braindead listening to these bullshit ads. But just remember that the last 2 times a civil war was fought (revolutionary war counts) we all had the same muskets and cannons. Stockpiling your ARs from Bass Pro shops isn't going to help the next time around. How about just voting and accepting that this country is split and needs to compromise?
Get involved at the bottom. Form or join a grassroots movement that tackles local corruption at the township, village, city and county level. Reform is the name of the game with the backing of a large number of constituents and interested third parties. Eliminate some laws and push through others at the local level. The eventual goal is to influence the state government once you have cleaned house locally and then on to the federal level. That is the way forward during times of peace, however, that will change when it clearly has become a war. This is something the citizens will have to do before the pot is at full boil, when at that time they must jump out of the pot and into the fire.
(11-02-2022, 03:37 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's funny how the "silent majority" switched parties over the last decade. The people no, but the concept yes. 

This fantasy hellscape of civil war came crashing down watching the 1/6 defendants turn on each other, snitch, and cry in courtrooms.

Is that what happened? I dunno, because I don't know anyone who watched that over-hyped clown-world dog and pony show that they named "January 6th trials". I know I didn't - when they started screaming "insurrection", they lost me because that made it clear they had lost the plot... or else had no clue what an actual "insurrection" looks like.

Quote:Will there be people upset after 11/8? Of course. Me in Wisconsin may be upset if certain folks don't win, but we (sane folks) also understand that in a democracy we need to water the flower. It needs work, sun, encouraging, etc. And if "we" don't win, all that means is we need to hold those that did accountable.

Curious thing about that. I no longer even care who wins. NONE of them are actually looking out for the citizens, so they can do as they wish in their little bubble world, insulated from us Great Unwashed Masses. I will note, however, that since I've been voting - and that goes back to the 1970's - I've never known it to take as long for them to pick a winner as it has in these last two elections. Maybe the 2000 election, when Florida had that hanging chad problem, comes close, but that was ONE time with a legitimate excuse. That leads me to wonder about the WHY of the recent delays, and that never leads to a satisfactory conclusion. Usually, in the real world, when someone is delaying and buying time, they are buying time to get things in place that no one wanted, and they have to cover the fact that no one wanted it to install it. When a turd-world shithole like Venezuela can have results in 12 hours, but a techno-giant like the US takes weeks to months to get results, I sense a disturbance in the Force. Either way, I'll probably check out of this existence before they get everything in place, and it will be my kids and grand-kids headaches to rebel against.

Quote:I've been very open about my ballot choices in the past, and how I've voted for both parties in major elections because I'm not braindead listening to these bullshit ads. But just remember that the last 2 times a civil war was fought (revolutionary war counts) we all had the same muskets and cannons. Stockpiling your ARs from Bass Pro shops isn't going to help the next time around. How about just voting and accepting that this country is split and needs to compromise?

Curious thing about that, too. I knew 3 local guys in Bosnia who armed themselves with the latest and greatest the "enemy" had using only a make-shift club. Then after they armed themselves, they used that to get more... and more... and more... until they had armed an entire company's worth of folks. It went poorly for their opposition after that. Same for Afghanistan, during the Soviet War there - curious how many mujahideen were armed with Soviet weapons, including "Dashika" HMG's and AT, AP, and AA rockets and stuff stamped "Made in Russia". Most of them started out with 150 year old single-shot, muzzle-loading jezails or 100 year old British Enfield bolt action rifles left over from the British War in Afghanistan... but they were quick studies. Now, in the aftermath of the US Afghan War, it is surprising how many are throwing away the Russian guns to claim their shiny new Bass Pro Shop AR's that BidenHarris so thoughtfully donated to them.

It doesn't matter what they leave "us" with, in the end we will have what they used to have, but won't be needing any more. That's just the facts of the matter, and only requires a wee bit of ingenuity. My AR didn't come from Bass Pro shops, BTW, because I don't do business with anti-2A commies like them... and some would be nothing less than awe-struck as what I could do and acquire using that dinky little mouse gun. There is a reason that "asymmetrical warfare" works, and has been used for ages - doesn't matter what they have to fire, or how much of it, if they can't find a target to aim at. Folks can belittle, denigrate, and make fun of stuff all they like. It's when the rubber meets the road and the talking is done that counts. THAT is when folks get surprised.

I'm no longer willing to compromise, until that compromise goes both ways. A one-way "compromise" as we have observed over the last 20 to 30 years is not a "compromise" at all, it is an edict from the Masters, and I've already had quite enough of those sorts of "compromises".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-02-2022, 04:57 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Get involved at the bottom. Form or join a grassroots movement that tackles local corruption at the township, village, city and county level. Reform is the name of the game with the backing of a large number of constituents and interested third parties. Eliminate some laws and push through others at the local level. The eventual goal is to influence the state government once you have cleaned house locally and then on to the federal level. That is the way forward during times of peace, however, that will change when it clearly has become a war. This is something the citizens will have to do before the pot is at full boil, when at that time they must jump out of the pot and into the fire.

I think that will work in some places, but not at all in others. It seems that governmental integrity must already be in place before that activity will be allowed in any particular locality.

Item: In the Arizona races, one of the gubernatorial candidates in in charge of counting the votes. How do you suppose that race will go when it all finally shakes out? I believe it was Josef Stalin who said "I don't care who casts the votes as long as I control who counts them".

Item: In Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer managed to maintain her seat, despite the evil she has done to her constituency. Same for New York - Hochul maintained her seat, in spite of the evil she has done to her constituency, and the crazy shit she has said in public. One has to question - in private, in the dark, preferably in a closet with no microphones or cameras - just how that happened.

I'm sure there are other areas where such questionably things that some might think of as "irregularities" are also rampant. In Virginia, in my county, the polls closed at 7 PM, and our results were in by 7:30 PM. Why do you suppose Maricopa County, AZ, is having to drag their counting out for so long? I bet there is a reason, and I bet it's not any of the excuses they are giving...

I also think it will not work at all when it comes to making changes in the Federal government, no matter what can be accomplished locally. As soon as any clean-up approaches the federal level, there will be a crack-down on it. They will NOT willingly give up the power they have been stealing from the states and consolidating and centralizing for over 150 years now.

It remains to be seen how many Free people are left when that day comes. I'm betting that there won't be as many as pay lip-service to the notion, but have no clue whether there will be enough left to overcome the opposition when shit starts flying in that conflict. It's not about which equipment each side has, it's ALL about the people using that equipment - whether effectively or ineffectively.