Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Electrogravitics: Gravity Control & Energy from the Aether
One of My latest vids - a bit over 8 minutes.

"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

@"Amaterasu Solar" 
That is Really Cool!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, they've had this "free energy" for a long time.  I get really pissed when I think of how much better off our world would be if the Cabal had not stolen it from us.

All this will come out soon, if President Trump has any say about it... and he does.   tinybiggrin
N. Tesla was a Genius!
Too Bad He, didn't get to work with Tesla.

Yes, Mr. Edison was one of those Physcopaths you mention, I believe he did have the Political Backers to Suppress Mr. Tesla's Free Energy.
Tesla is a hero of mine. like most great men he was a bit mad and made many mistakes. Edison was a 100% narcissist but did not fulfill the the behavior of a psychopath , he was just a businessman and ass hole
(06-18-2018, 08:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Tesla is a hero of mine. like most great men he was a bit mad and made many mistakes. Edison was a 100% narcissist but did not fulfill the the behavior of a psychopath , he was just a businessman and ass hole

It was one of those times when the market didn't naturally sort out the wheat from the chaff, Edison
had certain 'backers' who helped.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-18-2018, 04:49 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Amaterasu Solar" 
That is Really Cool!  minusculeclap

Humble thanks.  [smile]
♥♥♥

(06-18-2018, 05:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yeah, they've had this "free energy" for a long time.  I get really pissed when I think of how much better off our world would be if the Cabal had not stolen it from us.

All this will come out soon, if President Trump has any say about it... and he does.   tinybiggrin

I may hope that last line was tongue-in-cheek...  He is a puppet, an actor on a stage - the literal world stage - delivering His lines and is just as much a part of the deception as any other CEO of the corporation, USA Inc.  Listen to how many times the media tell You it's a "reality show," a "soap opera," and other terms that suggest it is merely a play They put on.

And I seethe that They have kept Us from Our birthright:  free energy and the abundance of Our planet.  I aim to change that.  [smile]
♥♥♥

(06-18-2018, 06:37 PM)guohua Wrote: N. Tesla was a Genius!
Too Bad He, didn't get to work with Tesla.

Yes, Mr. Edison was one of those Physcopaths you mention, I believe he did have the Political Backers to Suppress Mr. Tesla's Free Energy.

The profit/power over Others motive drives Them to keep it from Us.  Yes, Tesla was awesome.  And yes, Edison wanted the money/power...
♥♥♥

(06-18-2018, 08:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Tesla is a hero of mine. like most great men he was a bit mad and made many mistakes. Edison was a 100% narcissist but did not fulfill the the behavior of a psychopath , he was just a businessman and ass hole

There are two main varieties of psychopath, and indeed Some may have qualities of both:

1.  Sociopaths
2.  Narcissists

He was a psychopath.
♥♥♥

(06-18-2018, 11:34 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 05:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yeah, they've had this "free energy" for a long time.  I get really pissed when I think of how much better off our world would be if the Cabal had not stolen it from us.

I may hope that last line was tongue-in-cheek...  He is a puppet, an actor on a stage - the literal world stage - delivering His lines and is just as much a part of the deception as any other CEO of the corporation, USA Inc.  Listen to how many times the media tell You it's a "reality show," a "soap opera," and other terms that suggest it is merely a play They put on.

And I seethe that They have kept Us from Our birthright:  free energy and the abundance of Our planet.  I aim to change that.  [smile]

Trump's uncle, or grandfather, or some family member (sorry, my brain is tired) worked with Tesla so I'm sure he knows some things that other Presidents didn't.  And he has already announced a new military 'arm' will be coming out for space exploration, the "space force".
I'm sure he knows about the Secret Space Program, and I think he will use the new 'arm' as a way to disclose some of this 'new' technology to the public (even though it's been around since the 1950s).  

You are right that both sides of politics are controlled, but he is no politician; he's a business man. I don't think he's as easily controlled as past POTUS' because he doesn't need their money; they can't buy him, and that's driving them crazy. Thus, all the backlash towards him from the Deep State.
I think he truly wants to help bring peace to the world, not just the U.S., and he's doing what he can to make that happen.

So to answer your question, no, it wasn't a tongue-in-cheek statement, but I know where you're coming from.  If you go back and read any of my past posts prior to the 2016 election, you'll see I've said the same thing as you many times.
@"Amaterasu Solar"  and @"Wallfire" 
I found this article.
Quote:THE AETHER IS EVERYWHERE
I guess they think Dark matter is Basically Aether.

Quote:One of the intersting benefits of searching for the elusive future propulsion system of gravity control is the great discovery of related technology.

In quantum mechanics it all comes down to the field, the aether that is all around us. That missing 90% of the universe called dark matter is presumed to be the aether and it consists of atoms at the ready. Ready to be something, a chair, a rock, a person.

Our reality.
The potential of the aether is to power a craft based on gravity control.

Nikola Tesla in 1932 converted a Pierce Arrow from combustion to electric. With the car prepped to run electrically, Tesla visited a nearby hardware store and with items off the shelf, built a unit in his hotel room the night before the test that reportedly captured power from the aether and converted it to electricity.

The gizmo sat next to Tesla on the passenger seat of the car. He inserted two rods into the unit and declared, “Now we have power”.
After running the car on this mysterious source of power for four hundred miles he said he could continue until the car wore out and fell apart.

In other words, the power derived from the aether was limitless, and free.
Free is nice. But not to the oil industry.
That car and it’s aether generator have disappeared.

Today the idea of power from the aether is stronger than ever.
And it may have been accomplished numerous times in the past hundred or so years. People mistook these devices to be perpetual motion machines. They’re not. The power to run them is coming from somewhere. We just don’t know where, yet.
Source
Amazing,,, isn't it.
(06-19-2018, 02:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 11:34 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

Trump's uncle, or grandfather, or some family member (sorry, my brain is tired) worked with Tesla so I'm sure he knows some things that other Presidents didn't.  And he has already announced a new military 'arm' will be coming out for space exploration, the "space force".
I'm sure he knows about the Secret Space Program, and I think he will use the new 'arm' as a way to disclose some of this 'new' technology to the public (even though it's been around since the 1950s).  

You are right that both sides of politics are controlled, but he is no politician; he's a business man. I don't think he's as easily controlled as past POTUS' because he doesn't need their money; they can't buy him, and that's driving them crazy. Thus, all the backlash towards him from the Deep State.
I think he truly wants to help bring peace to the world, not just the U.S., and he's doing what he can to make that happen.

So to answer your question, no, it wasn't a tongue-in-cheek statement, but I know where you're coming from.  If you go back and read any of my past posts prior to the 2016 election, you'll see I've said the same thing as you many times.

When You grasp that the "government" is a corporation (ALL "governments" are), owned by the psychopaths in control on Our planet, and that NO corporation is going to allow Jo(e) Public elect Their officers, it is clear that Trump was SElected for the role of CEO.  And there is evidence He was selected LONG before He actually became Their CEO.  Trump is an actor, with His show ("You're fired!" - do You think His string of firings is just happenstance?  It's all part of the script) running a fair while.  ALL the selected People on both sides are actors, giving Us the ILLUSION of choices while They tell Us who won.
♥♥♥

(06-19-2018, 03:08 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Amaterasu Solar"  and @"Wallfire" 
I found this article.
Quote:THE AETHER IS EVERYWHERE
I guess they think Dark matter is Basically Aether.

Quote:One of the intersting benefits of searching for the elusive future propulsion system of gravity control is the great discovery of related technology.

In quantum mechanics it all comes down to the field, the aether that is all around us. That missing 90% of the universe called dark matter is presumed to be the aether and it consists of atoms at the ready. Ready to be something, a chair, a rock, a person.

Our reality.
The potential of the aether is to power a craft based on gravity control.

Nikola Tesla in 1932 converted a Pierce Arrow from combustion to electric. With the car prepped to run electrically, Tesla visited a nearby hardware store and with items off the shelf, built a unit in his hotel room the night before the test that reportedly captured power from the aether and converted it to electricity.

The gizmo sat next to Tesla on the passenger seat of the car. He inserted two rods into the unit and declared, “Now we have power”.
After running the car on this mysterious source of power for four hundred miles he said he could continue until the car wore out and fell apart.

In other words, the power derived from the aether was limitless, and free.
Free is nice. But not to the oil industry.
That car and it’s aether generator have disappeared.

Today the idea of power from the aether is stronger than ever.
And it may have been accomplished numerous times in the past hundred or so years. People mistook these devices to be perpetual motion machines. They’re not. The power to run them is coming from somewhere. We just don’t know where, yet.
Source
Amazing,,, isn't it.

Yes, indeed!  Tesla, Brown, and many Others.  The only thing I dislike about the article is that it gives the impression that it is only the oil industry that is threatened, when it is ALL "industry" in terms of profit and power over Others.  Money itself becomes pointless.  And that is Their tool to control Us.
♥♥♥

@"Amaterasu Solar" 
True, Money has always been the controlling factor that has stop the average human from enjoying a more simple and stress free life, must work hard to afford to keep your home cool or warm and all the electrical appliances working.
Its true that TPTB do not tell us all we should know, and its true we should ALWAYS check all information. But and now comes the big BUT, we should do so with an open mind ready to look at all the facts and not just "cherry pick" the facts that suit what we believe in.
Take the idea that Tesla had found a simple and cheep way of harnessing free power, if this was true why was Tesla dependent in all of his experiments on electrical energy created by conventional means. Tesla helped design conventional power stations , why not use the "free power"??
TPTB back then would of loved to been able to make free power and sell it to the people.
Must if not all humans have a need to understand the world around them and try to bring meaning to there lives, the need to put things into boxes so they can be defined and understood is strong in most of us, in some people it becomes overpowering leading to blindness of the world around them.
To gather all the information regardless where it comes from, process it in a honest way and be ready to search new information as you find it, only then can the truth perhaps be found.
We must all understand that the truth can be fluid, as humans knowledge advances truth also changes. 
If we put world leaders into the "evil" box it might make us feel superior but it stops the truth from been found.
@Amaterasu Solar   wrote
Quote:When You grasp that the "government" is a corporation (ALL "governments" are), owned by the psychopaths in control on Our planet, and that NO corporation is going to allow Jo(e) Public elect Their officers, it is clear that Trump was SElected for the role of CEO.  And there is evidence He was selected LONG before He actually became Their CEO.  Trump is an actor, with His show ("You're fired!" - do You think His string of firings is just happenstance?  It's all part of the script) running a fair while.  ALL the selected People on both sides are actors, giving Us the ILLUSION of choices while They tell Us who won.
To a very large degree what you wrote is true, some years we get the puppet we agree with, some years we get the puppet we disagree with.
Its called democracy. 
Are there "evil" powers controlling everything that happens ? I think not, the massive rebellion going on in the EU at the moment proves that there is no "all powerful" controlling force.
Quote:When You grasp that the "government" is a corporation (ALL "governments" are), owned by the psychopaths in control on Our planet, and that NO corporation is going to allow Jo(e) Public elect Their officers, it is clear that Trump was SElected for the role of CEO.  And there is evidence He was selected LONG before He actually became Their CEO.  Trump is an actor, with His show ("You're fired!" - do You think His string of firings is just happenstance?  It's all part of the script) running a fair while.  ALL the selected People on both sides are actors, giving Us the ILLUSION of choices while They tell Us who won.

Yes, I know Trump was "selected" by several high-level military personnel. When they saw what Obummer was doing to our country, and the plans for Killary to finish the job, they stepped in and asked Trump to run for President.
There were plans to perform a coup with a militia of Patriots, but Mr. Trump agreed to run, so they put that plan aside.

I think there is more to what's going on in our world right now. I see it as an act between good and evil on a spiritual level. The "good" must win, or else the world is doomed and left in the hands of Satan worshipers and all the evil deeds they do. 
If we don't destroy the evil ones, or at least take them out of power, we are finished as a human race.
(06-19-2018, 04:24 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Amaterasu Solar" 
True, Money has always been the controlling factor that has stop the average human from enjoying a more simple and stress free life, must work hard to afford to keep your home cool or warm and all the electrical appliances working.

That is the tip of the iceberg...  It has allowed Them (the psychopaths in control) to buy every major corporation on Our planet, including the media, the controlminds ("governments" - ALL of them), the educational services, the medical industry, the research industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the legal system, the police, Big Food, Big Water, the prison industrial complex, the military industrial complex, and by that power put on a play of propaganda to convince Us We should willingly enslave, sicken, and bind Ourselves to Their goals - like disarming Ourselves.

If it's in the "news" presume it's fake and then look for evidence it's real.  It's amazing how virtually zero evidence there is out there.
♥♥♥

The ever lasting fight between good and evil, and yes there is a fight going on at the moment between good and evil. 
Its getting harder to understand what is good and what is evil, the lines are getting very unclear and the cross overs getting deeper. Perhaps we are at the start of a third thing that cannot be called "good" nor called "evil"
Will this third thing be better? who knows but I think not.