Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who believes in Curses?
Curses, are they real, do you believe in a Curse or Of Being Cursed?
As Traditional Chinese will say Yes.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I haven't watched the videos yet, but from everything I've watched/read over the years, a curse can be a real thing using REAL evil entities if the person/people are on the lower thought vibrations/frequencies of those entities.

The thing is, everyone has the power within themselves to repel the curse by simply raising their thoughts to a level of positive frequency/love where the spirits can't see/find them. Lower level entities cannot raise themselves into a realm of "light".

You can also help repel it by NOT believing it works. The mind is more powerful than most realize. If you believe it, your own mind will make it self-fulfilling prophecy.
(06-17-2018, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I haven't watched the videos yet, but from everything I've watched/read over the years, a curse can be a real thing using REAL evil entities if the person/people are on the lower thought vibrations/frequencies of those entities.

The thing is, everyone has the power within themselves to repel the curse by simply raising their thoughts to a level of positive frequency/love where the spirits can't see/find them. Lower level entities cannot raise themselves into a realm of "light".

You can also help repel it by NOT believing it works. The mind is more powerful than most realize. If you believe it, your own mind will make it self-fulfilling prophecy.
Yes, I agree,,, The Mind/Belief is Very Powerful.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]