Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Descriptions of ETs by Contactees
For your weekend entertainment, just published yesterday...

Quote:These aliens are REAL, this video promises to lift the lid on why they are here on Earth. From being strapped down to a bed by alien abductors to blacking out for days at a time, to humans who have been upgraded, people across the globe claim to have had incredible experiences of the third kind.

I Wanted To,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SNOOZE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have to say, she put me to sleep, I'm sure it is very informative and Good Video, I just couldn't watch the whole video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-01-2018, 08:35 PM)guohua Wrote: I Wanted To,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SNOOZE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have to say, she put me to sleep, I'm sure it is very informative and Good Video, I just couldn't watch the whole video.

Some people have the same affect on me.  No problem.
(06-01-2018, 08:35 PM)guohua Wrote: I Wanted To,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SNOOZE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yup, I lasted about 3 mins... and I LOVE this topic...
sorry,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-01-2018, 10:47 PM)gordi Wrote:

Yup, I lasted about 3 mins... and I LOVE this topic...
sorry,
G

Here are some good cases to look into, that I think could prove that aliens are amongst us and Not Friendly.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
People just talking and not showing events or videos slow my little brain down, Not Your Fault At All.
I know you bring Great Material to all the Threads.
I believe we're being visited, although I have no idea from where or who they are.
What boils my blood is the way the mainstream narrative gives the impression that the thousands-upon-thousands
of witnesses are suggested as simpletons, drunks and bald-faced liars.

Valuable information is lost in the media circus that treats this subject as a joke and whether it's just a case of towing
the social-control line or lazy investigations, how can the subject still be in the same mental-perception by the masses
as it was back in the fifties?

It's not, of course, it's just there's a lot of work done to maintain that idea.
If the Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter at the Sutton farmhouse was a group of 'ugly Goblins', then why suggest it was
a flock of Horned-owls...?
Or even worse, write this quote:
'...Monkeys represented another “theory.” Supposedly, one or more monkeys had escaped either from a zoo or a
travelling circus. However, there was never any credible evidence of such an escape (Clark 1998; Carlton 2005)..."

So no monkeys were mislaid or even reported, yet it's offered -rather than what the family said they endured.
Words like 'supposedly' are used to imply that what's suggested did happen and and then the usual 'however' walks back
the proposal.
But the stifling is done.

The Flatwoods Monster got the same treatment, except this time it was a barn owl perched in a tree.

When the day comes that we can access genuine material that doesn't offer down-to-earth suggestions, will be
the day we can move on and find out what is really going on.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-02-2018, 02:23 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
People just talking and not showing events or videos slow my little brain down, Not Your Fault At All.
I know you bring Great Material to all the Threads.

Well, if you ever have trouble falling asleep, you have a "sleeping aid" to help you get there now.   tinylaughing
This is a good video, You may not have heard of some of these abductions.
(06-02-2018, 12:27 PM)BIAD Wrote: I believe we're being visited, although I have no idea from where or who they are....

oh, sorry Phil... that was probably me...

I was looking around in your shed for the tartan mankini that BIAD borrowed from me last month.

I need it for my annual appearance at the local WI village fete soon.
Mrs McWillie is back out of the hospital now (after last years "gig") and I wanted to surprise her with a re-run!
Unfortunately dear old Granny McWhirter didn't make it, but at least she went out with a smile on her face and a stalk of rhubarb where the sun never shines.... (Greenock on Scotland's west coast).

Good times,
minusculebeercheers 
G
(06-03-2018, 08:03 PM)gordi Wrote: I was looking around in your shed for the tartan mankini that BIAD borrowed from me last month.
I need it for my annual appearance at the local WI village fete soon....

Well, that's sleep out of the question tonight!!
tinywhat
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"gordi"  WoW, Sorry to hear about Old Granny McWhirter.

Happy to hear she had a Smile on Her Face,,,, but this custom of Sticking Things Where The Sun Doesn't Shine,,,,,,,,,,, Huh,,,,,  tinywondering
Probably best not to go there @"guohua" !!
(06-03-2018, 09:54 PM)gordi Wrote: Probably best not to go there @"guohua" !!

Not MEEEEEEE, I'd Never Go There!!!
Not to a Place Where The Sun Doesn't Shine,,,,, No!