Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Setting Myself FREE!
Brick 
Many have asked Me what it means to "withdraw consent."  I have created this video in an effort to paint that picture.  I welcome questions.  I also welcome efforts to share.  Love always!

I AM anti-New World Order - A Better Way
http://bit.ly/2tiOxyn

Do You Have the Balls? Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9qdua1y...GOGpIEZGkR

Short Story by Amaterasu Solar:

Endia
https://steemit.com/anarchy/@amaterasusolar/endia

Visit Me on steemit:  https://steemit.com/@amaterasusolar
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

@"Amaterasu Solar"  The word you used was Deceit.

Yes, they are all Very Deceitful Liar's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: Withdraw my Consent?

It is pretty hard to withdraw what I have NEVER given in the 1st place!

I will argue to DEATH that without FULL education and FULL disclosure that one can not give full consent or even give consent at all.

It is also a bullshit argument that one automatically consents if one is silent.

Personal Disclosure: Great thread @Amaterasu Solar . minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(05-06-2018, 12:46 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Amaterasu Solar"  The word you used was Deceit.

Yes, they are all Very Deceitful Liar's.

Indeed.  It's time to take Our planet back, I say.  [smile]  Love always!
♥♥♥

(05-06-2018, 12:59 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Withdraw my Consent?

It is pretty hard to withdraw what I have NEVER given in the 1st place!

I will argue to DEATH that without FULL education and FULL disclosure that one can not give full consent or even give consent at all.

It is also a bullshit argument that one automatically consents if one is silent.

Personal Disclosure: Great thread @Amaterasu Solar . minusculebeercheers

Ah, but You did give Your consent - from Their way of looking at things.  If You did not say You don't consent, You are giving IMPLIED consent.  Never mind that They do nothing to inform You of the intricacies of things They have You indoctrinated into beLIEving are just the way things are, no other choice.

Indeed, We are not fully informed on many a score, and that, Ethically, means any "contract" is null and void.  So technically, You're right.  The point is that We must declare a withdrawal before They will recognize that We do not consent.  [smile]

Yes, Ethically all parties must be fully informed on all sides before a "contract" is valid, but the psychopaths...  They think it's a loophole.  They put info out in obscure and esoteric ways and figure, if We didn't go looking for it, it's on Us.  Totally unEthical, but legally OK.

Love always, @OmegaLogos
♥♥♥

You keep using the word "psychopaths" can you tell us who these people are, I dont mean there names but are they the world leaders as we know them ?? or is it some deep state ??
(05-07-2018, 12:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: You keep using the word "psychopaths" can you tell us who these people are, I dont mean there names but are they the world leaders as we know them ?? or is it some deep state ??

Yes, all "world leaders" are both psychopaths and actors cast in the roles of "world leaders" while the psychopaths in control write the scripts and direct the play from the wings on the LITERAL world STAGE.  This is a VERY good piece I mirrored on YouTube that explains primary (genetic) psychopaths and how a society run by Them promotes secondary (severe abuse, mind control, severe indoctrination, survival reaction, etc.) psychopathy in society at large:

The psychopaths in control inbreed to retain the gene that causes primary psychopathy.  They surely don't want an heir who CARES about Others, lest plans go awry.
♥♥♥

Thanks for the answer, however none of the leaders (in Europe at least) are psychopaths. They are narcissists and perhaps borderline sociopaths yes, but you need to learn what the real meaning of psychopath is , not the meaning that most people give to it.
(05-07-2018, 06:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks for the answer, however none of the leaders (in Europe at least) are psychopaths. They are narcissists and perhaps borderline sociopaths yes, but you need to learn what the real meaning of psychopath is , not the meaning that most people give to it.

Did You watch the vid...?  Narcissism and sociopathy are both "flavors" of psychopathy.  I am fully aware of the "real meaning."
♥♥♥

It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.
Perhaps its because you know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths ( evil must always be given a name) as everyone dislikes them so its easier to find support.
I stress this is just what I think.
(05-08-2018, 08:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.
Perhaps its because you know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths ( evil must always be given a name) as everyone dislikes them so its easier to find support.

Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want.  Yes, They are always looking for ways to get the upper hand, but as long as They are getting something out of cooperating, They will cooperate.  Also..  I strongly suspect there is a faction We never see, long-lived (VERY), who are at the very top.  Likely ET, based on My research.  They have technology that keeps the psychopaths in line here for the generational plan that is unfolding.  And They are psychopathic, too.

No, it is NOT "because [I] know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths."  It is because I observe the behavior and know that only psychopaths would choose the behavior I see.  I label Them by the behavior They choose, and not by a label that may include Ones who are not part of the problem - like "jews," or masons, or jesuits, or illuminati, or ET, or demons, or interdimensional Beings.

Also, I do not look at things in terms of "evil" or "good."  I see unEthical vs. Ethical behavior choices.
♥♥♥

(05-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 08:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.

Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want.  Yes, They are always looking for ways to get the upper hand, but as long as They are getting something out of cooperating, They will cooperate.  Also..  I strongly suspect there is a faction We never see, long-lived (VERY), who are at the very top.  Likely ET, based on My research.  They have technology that keeps the psychopaths in line here for the generational plan that is unfolding.  And They are psychopathic, too.

No, it is NOT "because [I] know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths."  It is because I observe the behavior and know that only psychopaths would choose the behavior I see.  I label Them by the behavior They choose, and not by a label that may include Ones who are not part of the problem - like "jews," or masons, or jesuits, or illuminati, or ET, or demons, or interdimensional Beings.

Also, I do not look at things in terms of "evil" or "good."  I see unEthical vs. Ethical behavior choices.
You have, shall I say a strange understanding of how psychopaths work and you need the influence  of "ET" in order to make it work.
Still your videos and writings are interesting and I look forward to more info from you.
One of the great things about this site is people may not agree with each other but there is respect, and having seen your videos and writings I can say I dont agree with all you write but you have my interest and respect.  minusculebeercheers
Yes, Yes, What @"Wallfire"  Said.  minusculeclap
I Agree with that statement.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have had some time to watch your videos, and I have to say they are intriguing
(05-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want...

Now just wait a moment, are you saying... oh, er.
tinyshocked

Quote:Study Confirms Most Psychopaths Live in Washington D.C.
June 18, 2018.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3991]

"...Murphy also included the District of Columbia in his research, and found it had a psychopathy
level far higher than any other state. But this finding is an outlier, as Murphy notes, as it’s an entirely
urban area and cannot be fairly compared with larger, more geographically diverse, US states.

That said, as Murphy notes, “The presence of psychopaths in District of Columbia is consistent with
the conjecture found in Murphy (2016) that psychopaths are likely to be effective in the political sphere.”

'Surprised? I didn’t think so. But still, fun to get some scientific confirmation.

Psychos are drawn to power. It is not just that power corrupts, it is that already corrupt people seek power.
Government is the best industry to be in for someone with no morals.

The study is called Psychopathy By State, conducted by Ryan Murphy. He surveyed samples from the lower 48
states and Washington D.C. to find the prevalence of personality traits which correspond to psychopathy.

The personality traits generally corresponding to psychopathy are low neuroticism, high extraversion,
low agreeableness, and low conscientiousness.

Of course, D.C. came in first by far. But as he notes, that this is not exactly a fair comparison, as it is a city being
compared to entire states. The study finds that urban areas, in general, correspond to more psychopathic
personality traits.
Another interesting finding is that a higher concentration of lawyers predicts higher psychopathy prevalence.
I kid you not.

So removing D.C. can you guess which states come in the top three? I bet you can.

Connecticut
California
New Jersey
New York ties for the fourth highest concentration of psychopaths among U.S. states. Interestingly, it ties with Wyoming…
which I would not have expected. But the author notes there was a relatively small sample surveyed from Wyoming.

The least psychopathic states are:

West Virginia
Vermont
Tennessee
North Carolina
New Mexico
And it should not be surprising that the main correlation was that state with the lowest percentage of people living in urban
areas also had the lowest concentration of psychopaths.

Perhaps psychopaths need to be around more victims, or constantly switch out their friends and acquaintances as they
become wise to their antisocial behaviors. Note that antisocial does not mean loner, it means lacking empathy, remorse,
and behaving in a manipulative way that hurts others.

It is possible that psychopaths are more easily recognized and ostracized in smaller communities and rural settings.
Since humans could speak, gossip has been a regulator of social behavior. This has its benefits and detriments of course.
But to be clear, the paper is not so much identifying where all the psychopaths live, as much as identifying general population
traits which correspond to psychopathy.

This certainly leads to a higher frequency of psychiatrically identifiable true psychopaths. But it also means that a large
percentage of the population behaves in a somewhat psychopathic manner.

"...While a very small percentage of individuals in any given state may actually be true psychopaths, the level
of psychopathy present, on average, within an aggregate population (i.e., not simply the low percentages of
psychopaths) is a distinct research question.

While empirical operationalizations of psychopathy frequently treat it as a binary categorization, the Hare Psychopathy
Checklist (Hare 1991) treats it as a spectrum. The operationalization of psychopathy found here is consistent with
psychopathy as thought of as a spectrum."

The study concludes:

"...Areas of the United States that are measured to be most psychopathic are those in the Northeast and other
similarly populated regions. The least psychopathic are predominantly rural areas. The District of Columbia is
measured to be far more psychopathic than any individual state in the country, a fact that can be readily explained
either by its very high population density or by the type of person who may be drawn [to] a literal seat of power
(as in Murphy 2016)."

Hailing originally from Massachusetts, I can attest to the highest corresponding personality trait being “Temperamental
& Uninhibited.” Where did you think the term Masshole came from.

If you aren’t a psychopath when you enter the state, you soon become one from the traffic alone.
And I wonder if just being in such close proximity to people makes it a necessary adaptation to care a little less about
how your actions affect others.

There are just too many variables, so you become numb to the plight of others, and just need to get the hell out of this
traffic jam before I go insane! But if you feel held captive among psychopaths, maybe it is time to start on your two-year
plan to free yourself.
You don’t have to play by the rules of the corrupt politicians, manipulative media, and brainwashed peers...'
SOURCE:

LINK TO REPORT:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-24-2018, 09:50 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want...

Now just wait a moment, are you saying... oh, er.
tinyshocked

Quote:Study Confirms Most Psychopaths Live in Washington D.C.
June 18, 2018.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3991]

"...Murphy also included the District of Columbia in his research, and found it had a psychopathy
level far higher than any other state. But this finding is an outlier, as Murphy notes, as it’s an entirely
urban area and cannot be fairly compared with larger, more geographically diverse, US states.

That said, as Murphy notes, “The presence of psychopaths in District of Columbia is consistent with
the conjecture found in Murphy (2016) that psychopaths are likely to be effective in the political sphere.”

'Surprised? I didn’t think so. But still, fun to get some scientific confirmation.

Psychos are drawn to power. It is not just that power corrupts, it is that already corrupt people seek power.
Government is the best industry to be in for someone with no morals.

The study is called Psychopathy By State, conducted by Ryan Murphy. He surveyed samples from the lower 48
states and Washington D.C. to find the prevalence of personality traits which correspond to psychopathy.

The personality traits generally corresponding to psychopathy are low neuroticism, high extraversion,
low agreeableness, and low conscientiousness.

Of course, D.C. came in first by far. But as he notes, that this is not exactly a fair comparison, as it is a city being
compared to entire states. The study finds that urban areas, in general, correspond to more psychopathic
personality traits.
Another interesting finding is that a higher concentration of lawyers predicts higher psychopathy prevalence.
I kid you not.

So removing D.C. can you guess which states come in the top three? I bet you can.

Connecticut
California
New Jersey
New York ties for the fourth highest concentration of psychopaths among U.S. states. Interestingly, it ties with Wyoming…
which I would not have expected. But the author notes there was a relatively small sample surveyed from Wyoming.

The least psychopathic states are:

West Virginia
Vermont
Tennessee
North Carolina
New Mexico
And it should not be surprising that the main correlation was that state with the lowest percentage of people living in urban
areas also had the lowest concentration of psychopaths.

Perhaps psychopaths need to be around more victims, or constantly switch out their friends and acquaintances as they
become wise to their antisocial behaviors. Note that antisocial does not mean loner, it means lacking empathy, remorse,
and behaving in a manipulative way that hurts others.

It is possible that psychopaths are more easily recognized and ostracized in smaller communities and rural settings.
Since humans could speak, gossip has been a regulator of social behavior. This has its benefits and detriments of course.
But to be clear, the paper is not so much identifying where all the psychopaths live, as much as identifying general population
traits which correspond to psychopathy.

This certainly leads to a higher frequency of psychiatrically identifiable true psychopaths. But it also means that a large
percentage of the population behaves in a somewhat psychopathic manner.

"...While a very small percentage of individuals in any given state may actually be true psychopaths, the level
of psychopathy present, on average, within an aggregate population (i.e., not simply the low percentages of
psychopaths) is a distinct research question.

While empirical operationalizations of psychopathy frequently treat it as a binary categorization, the Hare Psychopathy
Checklist (Hare 1991) treats it as a spectrum. The operationalization of psychopathy found here is consistent with
psychopathy as thought of as a spectrum."

The study concludes:

"...Areas of the United States that are measured to be most psychopathic are those in the Northeast and other
similarly populated regions. The least psychopathic are predominantly rural areas. The District of Columbia is
measured to be far more psychopathic than any individual state in the country, a fact that can be readily explained
either by its very high population density or by the type of person who may be drawn [to] a literal seat of power
(as in Murphy 2016)."

Hailing originally from Massachusetts, I can attest to the highest corresponding personality trait being “Temperamental
& Uninhibited.” Where did you think the term Masshole came from.

If you aren’t a psychopath when you enter the state, you soon become one from the traffic alone.
And I wonder if just being in such close proximity to people makes it a necessary adaptation to care a little less about
how your actions affect others.

There are just too many variables, so you become numb to the plight of others, and just need to get the hell out of this
traffic jam before I go insane! But if you feel held captive among psychopaths, maybe it is time to start on your two-year
plan to free yourself.
You don’t have to play by the rules of the corrupt politicians, manipulative media, and brainwashed peers...'
SOURCE:

LINK TO REPORT:

LOL!  Yes, yes indeed.  Anything that offers power over Others WILL draw psychopaths FAR more than the heart-driven.  And controlminds offer some mighty power over Those who consent to the controlmind.  So small wonder psychopaths lurk in Washington (and all other controlminds on Our planet), as well as being the Ones who become the "richest" - They will do ANYTHING to get and retain that power over Others.
♥♥♥

I'm not a conspiracist or at least, not a very good one. I do tend to mentally connect individual incidents to
a social movement and ponder that it's a controlling influence by those who wish me to think a certain way.

I convince myself -that even if I find no evidence to support information management, it's a mental excerise
that keeps me dubious in a world of poor journalism and game-show politics.

But the thread, the cord that prompts the conspiracy-like suggestion, tempts me and just like the Star Trek
character Khan Noonien Singh, it tasks me and demands that I run my fingers along the slender wire that
implies sinister forces at work.
Or maybe I'm being melodramatic.

Usually, the intriguing article leads to a small story from a local news outlet and the original story is about
a happening, an occurrence generated by various single actions combining to create a reported outcome.

But the secondary article is woven with a view from from a different angle and offers the reader/viewer an
alternative perspective that generally leads back to a trending discussion in mainstream social media.

It's always disappointing to see a mainstream news medium provide content that is staged-managed,
but like any organised situation, a feigned perception is given due to it's very nature.

Individuals with a common interest are asked to congregate behind a TV Reporter and give the impression
of solidarity. This leads to a possible notion that the group's concerns have merit and it's hoped that the
Reporter is held by the viewer to be dispatching information relevant to contemplate. It serves two demands.
But it's fake in it's accuracy as a neutral, stand-alone record.

There are some out in the big world who deem this behavior as negative -which it is when weighed in a purity
test, but provide an opposite report using the same information-distorting machinery.

I recall many Walmart stores closing around the USA and the reason offered was that online sales were far
-more lucrative than the Express, Neighborhood Markets, the twelve supercenters and the four Sam’s Club
locations.

Around 16,000 employees were effected and the massive decision concerned some that such a change
must be larger -and in this distrusting environment, more daunting than what the retail outfit was telling the
public.

That's when the suggestion of FEMA camps arrived.
It didn't matter that Amazon were aquiring seventy-one billion dollars of online sales to Walmart's meagre
thirteen billion, it meant nothing to those who whispered that the company's focus -fiscally correct or not,
on internet trade was not a calculated decision but an actual move to prepare for military revolution, they
saw the shadows of conspiracy and said so.

Many of the stores will be 'shuttered' as Walmart stated and thirteen will turned into distribution centres to
cater for their online venture. Whether this change will improve their place in the market and bring financial
growth to shareholders and their trusted boardroom, will be in the eating of the pudding.

By the way, I'm not shilling for Walmart. I don't even live in the country they're based or cater for, I'm just placing
simple information here to be viewed with a neutral, unbiased eye.

The small towns around the United States will of course suffer, but in the harsh world of business, that warm
coddled 'We're Here For You'-routine that many companies adopt is discarded and the ones who advertise
where they work via their uniforms are tossed out of the leaky boat too.

The Public Relations people will assure you that they care, but they don't and they don't have to.
They're not your parents and the world will eat the weak, it's how it really works.
And customer loyalty...? it is and always was a unicorn, you don't need Snopes to find that as a fact.

The FEMA camps idea does hold water if viewed through a certain lens, but what tends to happen is that the
announcer of this military-enforced round-up of [insert victims here] provides little evidence for such a national
public overthrow, it's weak and provides no rational reason of why it's happening.

There are countless videos of people being housed in Walmart buildings with uniformed military personel
supposedly watching just off-camera, but as the years roll on, we now understand that these empty stores
are now used to house children of illegal immigrants during the processing of their parents.

I won't labour in the 'blame-game' and the sophistry of using our inbuilt concerns of the young to drive a
particular political narrative and I refuse to fall for the trendy 'feelings' ruse that's supposed to make me
feel better via outrage.
That's for the tourists and the undeveloped!

My question is...
Were the stores along the US/Mexican border closed for:
A. The containment of chosen frightened citizens of the USA at gunpoint.
B. The containment of frightened children illegally crossing that border with their parents.
C. An executive decision to save money in a changing retail environment involving a global marketing strategy.

Now... which one helps media ratings and YouTube viewing numbers and which is a rational, unexciting action
that belongs below the fold of The Wall Street Journal?

Can one be connected to another by reason of continuity?
And that's where the misconception is abused in regards of the Walmart closures. If fiscal reasons are offered
as to why smaller stores are being closed and then after a length of time, another unconnected intention is given
to utilise the empty structures, why cannot both have integrity and only be separated by time?

That's why I can see Amaterasu Solar's point of view on the manner news is currently given. It looks staged because
in most cases, the presentation of that news IS arranged and even manufactured to serve various purposes.
At this point, rationality demands that I insert 'not all' for the dozy folk, but it's interesting to follow the tracks to an
original piece and be amazed to find no evidence of manipulation!

If I may and with all respect to Amaterasu Solar, I can see why he asked the question of permission in regards of
being duped by organisations who proclaim they bring us the one true reality.
We're socially-conditioned to accept that truth and rectitude are supposed to be aspired to and yet, these alleged
ethical news outlets do not attempt to reach such goals and in fact, travel the opposite way for reasons far-from
noble.

And in revolt, where can you turn without finding another set of bars that stop your journey? It seems everyone wants
to tell you the truth and yet, it's 'their' truth and usually involves a fee of trust or money.
It may be that Amaterasu Solar's accusation of those in power being psychopaths is a low-ball and really, it's become
merely global policy to treat each other this way.

Again, with all respect to our fellow-member, he's not wrong.

But there's always that lingering question... Are the frogs really gay? (I apologise for the levity!)
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-25-2018, 11:14 AM)BIAD Wrote: I'm not a conspiracist or at least, not a very good one. I do tend to mentally connect individual incidents to
a social movement and ponder that it's a controlling influence by those who wish me to think a certain way.

I convince myself -that even if I find no evidence to support information management, it's a mental excerise
that keeps me dubious in a world of poor journalism and game-show politics.

But the thread, the cord that prompts the conspiracy-like suggestion, tempts me and just like the Star Trek
character Khan Noonien Singh, it tasks me and demands that I run my fingers along the slender wire that
implies sinister forces at work.
Or maybe I'm being melodramatic.

Usually, the intriguing article leads to a small story from a local news outlet and the original story is about
a happening, an occurrence generated by various single actions combining to create a reported outcome.

But the secondary article is woven with a view from from a different angle and offers the reader/viewer an
alternative perspective that generally leads back to a trending discussion in mainstream social media.

It's always disappointing to see a mainstream news medium provide content that is staged-managed,
but like any organised situation, a feigned perception is given due to it's very nature.

Individuals with a common interest are asked to congregate behind a TV Reporter and give the impression
of solidarity. This leads to a possible notion that the group's concerns have merit and it's hoped that the
Reporter is held by the viewer to be dispatching information relevant to contemplate. It serves two demands.
But it's fake in it's accuracy as a neutral, stand-alone record.

There are some out in the big world who deem this behavior as negative -which it is when weighed in a purity
test, but provide an opposite report using the same information-distorting machinery.

I recall many Walmart stores closing around the USA and the reason offered was that online sales were far
-more lucrative than the Express, Neighborhood Markets, the twelve supercenters and the four Sam’s Club
locations.

Around 16,000 employees were effected and the massive decision concerned some that such a change
must be larger -and in this distrusting environment, more daunting than what the retail outfit was telling the
public.

That's when the suggestion of FEMA camps arrived.
It didn't matter that Amazon were aquiring seventy-one billion dollars of online sales to Walmart's meagre
thirteen billion, it meant nothing to those who whispered that the company's focus -fiscally correct or not,
on internet trade was not a calculated decision but an actual move to prepare for military revolution, they
saw the shadows of conspiracy and said so.

Many of the stores will be 'shuttered' as Walmart stated and thirteen will turned into distribution centres to
cater for their online venture. Whether this change will improve their place in the market and bring financial
growth to shareholders and their trusted boardroom, will be in the eating of the pudding.

By the way, I'm not shilling for Walmart. I don't even live in the country they're based or cater for, I'm just placing
simple information here to be viewed with a neutral, unbiased eye.

The small towns around the United States will of course suffer, but in the harsh world of business, that warm
coddled 'We're Here For You'-routine that many companies adopt is discarded and the ones who advertise
where they work via their uniforms are tossed out of the leaky boat too.

The Public Relations people will assure you that they care, but they don't and they don't have to.
They're not your parents and the world will eat the weak, it's how it really works.
And customer loyalty...? it is and always was a unicorn, you don't need Snopes to find that as a fact.

The FEMA camps idea does hold water if viewed through a certain lens, but what tends to happen is that the
announcer of this military-enforced round-up of [insert victims here] provides little evidence for such a national
public overthrow, it's weak and provides no rational reason of why it's happening.

There are countless videos of people being housed in Walmart buildings with uniformed military personel
supposedly watching just off-camera, but as the years roll on, we now understand that these empty stores
are now used to house children of illegal immigrants during the processing of their parents.

I won't labour in the 'blame-game' and the sophistry of using our inbuilt concerns of the young to drive a
particular political narrative and I refuse to fall for the trendy 'feelings' ruse that's supposed to make me
feel better via outrage.
That's for the tourists and the undeveloped!

My question is...
Were the stores along the US/Mexican border closed for:
A. The containment of chosen frightened citizens of the USA at gunpoint.
B. The containment of frightened children illegally crossing that border with their parents.
C. An executive decision to save money in a changing retail environment involving a global marketing strategy.

Now... which one helps media ratings and YouTube viewing numbers and which is a rational, unexciting action
that belongs below the fold of The Wall Street Journal?

Can one be connected to another by reason of continuity?
And that's where the misconception is abused in regards of the Walmart closures. If fiscal reasons are offered
as to why smaller stores are being closed and then after a length of time, another unconnected intention is given
to utilise the empty structures, why cannot both have integrity and only be separated by time?

That's why I can see Amaterasu Solar's point of view on the manner news is currently given. It looks staged because
in most cases, the presentation of that news IS arranged and even manufactured to serve various purposes.
At this point, rationality demands that I insert 'not all' for the dozy folk, but it's interesting to follow the tracks to an
original piece and be amazed to find no evidence of manipulation!

If I may and with all respect to Amaterasu Solar, I can see why he asked the question of permission in regards of
being duped by organisations who proclaim they bring us the one true reality.
We're socially-conditioned to accept that truth and rectitude are supposed to be aspired to and yet, these alleged
ethical news outlets do not attempt to reach such goals and in fact, travel the opposite way for reasons far-from
noble.

And in revolt, where can you turn without finding another set of bars that stop your journey? It seems everyone wants
to tell you the truth and yet, it's 'their' truth and usually involves a fee of trust or money.
It may be that Amaterasu Solar's accusation of those in power being psychopaths is a low-ball and really, it's become
merely global policy to treat each other this way.

Again, with all respect to our fellow-member, he's not wrong.

But there's always that lingering question... Are the frogs really gay? (I apologise for the levity!)
minusculethumbsup

What I consider is the fact that over 1/2 of the planet's wealth is flowing to VERY Few People - if viewed statistically, all the wealth flows to no One by a very large margin.  And given that these Ones do nothing to help Humanity, hoarding the wealth instead, I have to conclude They are psychopaths.  And given They are psychopaths, and like to control and manipulate Others therefore, the idea of buying things and People to produce "news" that gives a false "reality" to Us would be not only right up Their alley, but within Their means - easily.

I ponder all these "shootings" and "bombs" and "vehicular attacks" and look at what things were like before 2012 and the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act was put into effect - that "Act" that made it again legal for the USA controlmind (government) to propagandize Us.  All these "crimes" have increased 1,000+ fold - with centuries of guns and a rare incident every 50 years or so, can We give credence to the idea that school shooting organically increased at this rate, over the last 6 years?  Or...  Would it be more reasonable to figure most (likely ALL) are faked, a theatre production, sold to Us as "reality" through the media owned by the same Ones who own the corporation, USA Inc. ("Our government") and all the other corporations around the planet called "governments, the education systems, the military corporations, the Big food, Big pharma, the medical and insurance corporations, and all the other major corporations on the planet?

Given that there is scant true evidence offered for most of these incidents, that stories keep changing (like someOne saying She worked with Nancy Lanza, who was a teacher there, at Sandy Hook elementary, but then Nancy became a substitute...and then never worked at the school at all!), that Ones who question the "official story" are shut down (not laughed at as They would be if Their words were ridiculous), I have to give VERY high probability that what We get on the "news" is fake, is scripted, the actors cast, and the play directed from the wings by the Ones in control on Our planet.
♥♥♥

(05-09-2018, 08:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

You have, shall I say a strange understanding of how psychopaths work and you need the influence  of "ET" in order to make it work.
Still your videos and writings are interesting and I look forward to more info from you.
One of the great things about this site is people may not agree with each other but there is respect, and having seen your videos and writings I can say I dont agree with all you write but you have my interest and respect.  minusculebeercheers

Somehow missed this comment...  I grasp what a psychopath is based on decades of study.  They are not to be confused with psychotics - a confusion promoted by the psychopaths.  Very few psychopaths are also psychotic.  And no, I do not "need the influence  of "ET" in order to make it work," but put forth the idea that such an element would explain what I see.  It is conceivable that no ET element is involved, and that the generations working on the "new world order" are Self-motivated based on indoctrination They received.  I just feel that would be far less likely to proceed without someOne keeping things on track, generation to generation.

As for My work...  I am aimed at solving for psychopaths in control, irrespective of whether ET is part of the control mechanism, and irrespective of whatever else They may be (jews, masons, jesuits, satanists, illuminati, demons, interdimensional Beings, ET, or whatever).  And it is up to Us, individually, to choose to be a part of that solution.  I stand Self sovereign on Our planet, and when enough of Us are choosing to do so, the systems now in place WILL fall into disuse.  And Humanity wins.
♥♥♥

Give consent, withdraw consent, imply consent, withhold consent - all are meaningless. If you buy into the lie that "consent" matters at all in the real world, you have already lost, as you are by default playing by the rules of your opposition. The Opposition cares nary a bit about your "consent" status, they only care that YOU think it matters, so that THEY can use it as a control mechanism.

It's a pretty prevarication to think that one can "withdraw consent"... because the actual consent status matters nary a bit to those who understand the above. The opposition doesn't care a bit whether you consent or not - they will do as they please regardless.

What DOES matter is how far you are willing to go to ENFORCE your decision for or against them, how far you are willing to go to defend yourself and your natural rights against them.

As I've been told, "your consent AND $1.30 will get you a cup of coffee at McDonald's. Your refusal AND an M-16 will get you a bit further".

You seem to have bought into the notion that legal niceties matter. They don't. Legal niceties are stacked against you, on purpose, by the very "psychopaths" you mention. Playing by the rules they set will only lead you into heartache.

Set your own rules. Play by those. It drives the opposition nuts!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’