Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Is the World Legalizing Marijuana All at the Same Time?
I'm placing this in the "Hot Button Issues" forum because there are still those out there who believe marijuana is evil and anyone who uses it will burn in hell.   tinysurprised  I'm hoping those people who still believe the propaganda pushed on the masses years and years ago about the dangers of pot will see how we have been deceived (again) by the elite who control Big Pharma.

We have a cure for cancer and so much more using marijuana.
Watch and learn.

Quote:US states are rapidly legalizing marijuna. Big Pharma is introducing their version of Kmart Cannibas. Why? Is it just because cancer is due to increase by some 70% over the next 13 years, according to the World Health Org.? or is there something else going on. Mind control victims are forbidden from smoking or taking marijuna. Why? Why now?

Quote:US states are rapidly legalizing marijuna. Big Pharma is introducing their version of Kmart Cannibas. Why? Is it just because cancer is due to increase by some 70% over the next 13 years, according to the World Health Org.? or is there something else going on. Mind control victims are forbidden from smoking or taking marijuna. Why? Why now?

I have a question, since the point of "mind control" is that the person knows nothing about it how can they be forbidden from taking  marijuna??
(04-16-2018, 01:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Quote:US states are rapidly legalizing marijuna. Big Pharma is introducing their version of Kmart Cannibas. Why? Is it just because cancer is due to increase by some 70% over the next 13 years, according to the World Health Org.? or is there something else going on. Mind control victims are forbidden from smoking or taking marijuna. Why? Why now?

I have a question, since the point of "mind control" is that the person knows nothing about it how can they be forbidden from taking  marijuna??

Marinara opens/expands the pineal gland so that one's third eye is activated.  I'm sure the Elite Cabal never wanted us to realize we are just as powerful as they are, so they kept it away from their mind-control victims and made it illegal for the rest of us.

The KMart brand won't be anything near as powerful as the REAL thing you grow yourself in the woods, and as I understand it, the THC that opens the mind will be removed from the medical oil.