Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children Who Take Tamiflu
Quote:Another Case Of Rare Side Effect In Some Children Who Take Tamiflu
This is just Sooooooooooooooooooo Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sad!!!
There are so many natural remedies right out in your front or back yard.

Quote:DALLAS (CBS11) – More families have come forward with stories about frightening side effects in children who took Tamiflu.
CBS11 first broke the news of a 6-year-old Allen girl who tried to jump out of a window after taking the anti-influenza drug. She is now back to normal, but her family wasn’t alone.
But Lindsay Ellis of Indianapolis was a healthy 11-year-old before she had the flu last year. Then she began hallucinating bugs on her body and the devil’s voice in her ear.

“It literally reminded me of a scary movie at that time, like, is my daughter possessed?” says her father, Charles Ellis. “What is really going on?”

Ellis says doctors believe it was a reaction to Tamiflu.

“About day three, she started acting loopy,” he says.
Lindsay was hospitalized for nearly two months, had a feeding tube and was incoherent and unable to move her hands or feet for several weeks.

“Not knowing if my daughter was going to make it from day to day, because the doctors were telling me, I don’t know what to do,” he says. “It was horrific for anyone involved in it who came to see her.”

A year later, she still suffers tremors. Ellis, like the other families we have heard from, wants more transparency when it comes to Tamiflu – better labeling on the packaging and warnings from doctors who prescribe it. It’s something japan took a step further.
They banned Tamiflu for youth ages 10 to 19 in 2007 after several dozen instances of neuropsychiatric events.
Source

They also want you to get them a Flu Shot every year.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
We should look at how much overall good a drug has done, not just at the very small percentage that it does not help.
A few years back I was on a drug that helped me a lot and im sure helped millions of others, but I was taken off it because a few people in the USA had heart attacks.
We live in a world where people want everything to be nice and work a 100%,some meds have bad side affects its normal.
I would ask, would these children still be alive today without the meds ?
(01-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: We should look at how much overall good a drug has done, not just at the very small percentage that it does not help.
A few years back I was on a drug that helped me a lot and im sure helped millions of others, but I was taken off it because a few people in the USA had heart attacks.
We live in a world where people want everything to be nice and work a 100%,some meds have bad side affects its normal.

Excellent Question.
I don't have an answer.
(01-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: ...We live in a world where people want everything to be nice and work a 100%,some meds have bad side affects its normal.

Sadly -and correctly, that is our harsh reality!
If we could find a drug that was compatible with everyone, I'd guess they'd call it 'air'!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-21-2018, 12:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: ...We live in a world where people want everything to be nice and work a 100%,some meds have bad side affects its normal.

Sadly -and correctly, that is our harsh reality!
If we could find a drug that was compatible with everyone, I'd guess they'd call it 'air'!
Yes, and Charge You For Every Breath!

Much like people in California paying 9 Dollars for a Bottle of untreated ground water.