Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
So, Q is back and this video covers some of the more recent events that have happened.  We are told to expect a really big upcoming week.    I can't wait to see what happens next!   tinybiggrin 

One of last night's posts from Q was telling people to get their Memes ready to post on Wednesday when the MSM Fake News Awards come out. 
He is asking everyone who can make a meme to do so and share it on social media.
I don't have a clue how to do them.

Too bad Mr. & Mrs. G. are MIA this week; I know they are really good at this.  What about you @"BIAD" and @"gordi" ?   You all want to make some?  I'll share them all over FB, Twitter, and Instagram.

Anyone out there lurking, if you can make some and share, please do.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3096]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like we're in for one hell of a week! 

[Image: DThy5RfVwAA8Qf1.jpg]
(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...What about you @"BIAD" and @"gordi" ?   You all want to make some?  I'll share them all over FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
BIAD's shed was buzzing last night and I believe memes were being generated.
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-15-2018, 10:39 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...What about you @"BIAD" and @"gordi" ?   You all want to make some?  I'll share them all over FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
BIAD's shed was buzzing last night and I believe memes were being generated.
smallcrackingup

Awesome!  Tell BIAD he doesn't have to rush; I just need them by Wednesday morning.   tinybiggrin
(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: One of last night's posts from Q was telling people to get their Memes ready to post on Wednesday when the MSM Fake News Awards come out. 
He is asking everyone who can make a meme to do so and share it on social media.

Too bad Mr. & Mrs. G. are MIA this week; I know they are really good at this.  What about you @"BIAD" and @"gordi" ?   You all want to make some?  I'll share them all over FB, Twitter, and Instagram.

Hi Mystic,

Sorry I'm not up to speed on this story...
I can create memes.
Can you fill me in on what's required?

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(01-15-2018, 04:18 PM)gordi Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: One of last night's posts from Q was telling people to get their Memes ready to post on Wednesday when the MSM Fake News Awards come out. 

Hi Mystic,

Sorry I'm not up to speed on this story...
I can create memes.
Can you fill me in on what's required?

G

It' in the post somewhere above here.  President Trump is asking for memes that have to do with all the fake news stories that happened in 2017. He is going to have a Fake News Award show this coming Wednesday.
Twitter is going to be set on fire with memes being posted all day to red pill the public. 
He even said he would choose a couple to retweet himself.
Who knows, you or BIAD might have your work chosen by the President himself.  Wouldn't that be something?!   tinybiggrin
@"BIAD"  and @"gordi"  

Jordan goes over how to make the memes and what it's all about beginning at the 15:56 mark.

In regards of the Q/Anon-thing, it was suggested there was a hint to this...

Quote:Saudi Ritz 'gilded jail' hotel to reopen.

'A luxury Saudi hotel which has been a detention centre for dozens of princes and top officials
held in a corruption drive since November is to reopen.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3098]
The Prison... The Hotel.

The five-star Ritz-Carlton in Riyadh is taking bookings again from February, after being in lockdown
since the surprise round-up of senior figures. More than 200 princes, ministers and businessmen had
been held there and in other hotels.

Some have since been freed after agreeing to hefty settlements.
Guests who were staying at the hotel at the time were relocated without warning when the high-ranking
detainees were bussed in on 4 November.

They were accused of corruption and given the option of repaying hundreds of millions of dollars in return
for their freedom. Those detained at the Ritz included internationally renowned businessman Prince Alwaleed
bin Talal, one of the world's wealthiest men. He is still being held by the authorities.

Some of the detainees have reached settlements and been released, including Prince Miteb bin Abdullah,
once seen as a contender to the throne. Prince Miteb, who was held for more than three weeks, was freed
after agreeing to pay more than $1bn (£750m).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3097]
Prince Miteb.

A spokesman at the Ritz-Carlton confirmed the hotel was taking reservations from mid-February but with the
proviso that bookings might still be cancelled at short notice. Saudi Arabia's attorney general has said $100bn
had been "misused through systematic corruption and embezzlement over several decades".

Many ordinary Saudis have welcomed the move to tackle corruption with the hope that some of their nation's
oil wealth will be redistributed to the general population...'
The BBC:

Just dropping off for Wednesday! (Must get funnier!) -Note to self.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3099]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3100]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3101]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3103]

Thanks @"BIAD" .    I hope to see more from the suggestions I gave you.  These (above) are great too.     minusculeknocks
Only managed another two... I hope they assist.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3104]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3105]

(01-16-2018, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: Only managed another two... I hope they assist.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3104]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3105]

Thanks @"BIAD".   Good job!   minusculeknocks
I've had a play with a few ideas... @"Mystic Wanderer" 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3107][Image: attachment.php?aid=3108][Image: attachment.php?aid=3106][Image: attachment.php?aid=3110][Image: attachment.php?aid=3109]

G

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thanks @"gordi".  Those are great!  I appreciate you guys helping me out.   minusculebeercheers
I was watching a video where Tracy Beanz is discussing on 'The Hagman Report' the convoluted maze of Fusion One,
Mueller, the dossier and the politicising of Government agencies, it was an interesting discourse.

What occurred to me was that as they talked about the many facets of alleged corruption and political posturing,
was that if this lady and many others were talking a load of mental-juggling crap, wouldn't it be rating-appealing
AND possibly beneficial to the MSM narrative to have the major news outlets display such discussions?

There's kitten-in-the-tree stories, Ufo and Loch Ness warnings, severe weather articles that mention snow,
flu vaccines and the usual identity politics, but considering the shallowness that the mainstream media enjoy
in their supplying of information, these obviously-biased dialogues regarding Trump's innocence should be easy
to destroy.

Yet, nothing.
There's no bombastic set of paragraphs deriding people offering their opposing views on YouTube, Gab or wherever,
no major columnist looking behind these commentators or even straightening out the offered opinions and no diverse
correspondent explaining some asshole-racial theory on why these 'Trump-Lovers' imply corruption is abound in the
Russia-Trump collusion... nothing.

Fox News' Hannity blasts out similar views on the television and whether it's 'cart-before-the-horse' with these amatuer
political observers or not, the rational song remains the same. That Washington DC is truly a swamp.

I'm just ruminating, but I'm surprised why none of the 'Let's-get-Pewdiepie' gang of the MSM haven't gone after the
'Q/Anon' people for the sake of ridiculing them. Is it because of the problematic facts in their postulations could possibly
shed light on this dirty laundry of the Uranium One Deal, the Clinton Foundation's failings and the trail of Steele's dossier?

Just thinkin' aloud!!
Q said in post number 17    HERE    that the MSM would start a smear campaign soon saying Q is a conspiracy.

Things are about to get wild when the memo is leaked regarding the Dossier, according to Jeff Sessions.  Hold on to your hats!
Hillary knew.

Quote:Questions grow over FBI's missing Strzok-Page text messages.

'Lawmakers are pressing for answers after revelations that the FBI “failed to preserve” five months of
texts between two bureau officials under fire for exchanging anti-Trump messages during the 2016 election. 

The missing messages from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page span a crucial window, between the presidential
transition and the launch of Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- where both officials previously were assigned. 
"We need to get to the bottom of it and find out what exactly happened," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said
Monday on Fox News' "Outnumbered Overtime." 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3133]
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The Justice Department acknowledged the lapse in records in turning over 384 pages of new text messages
between Strzok and Page, who were romantically involved, to congressional committees.
The DOJ blamed a technical glitch for the gap.

“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages
sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page from
December 14, 2016 to approximately May 17, 2017,” Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen
Boyd wrote to Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

“The FBI has informed [the Department of Justice] that many FBI-provided Samsung 5 mobile devices did not
capture or store text messages due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software
upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”

When asked Monday whether the FBI “failed to preserve” text message records on similar “Samsung 5” devices
belonging to any other FBI officials during that time period, the FBI told Fox News they had “no comment.”

A Justice Department spokesperson told Fox News that the Department’s Office of Inspector General also doe
 not have any text messages between the two during that time period.
An OIG spokesperson declined to comment. 

“The claim that five months of critical evidence went missing due to a technical glitch is really hard to take at face
value,” a source from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence told Fox News on Monday, leaving
the door open for that committee to also launch a formal inquiry with the FBI.

During the window of missing text messages, a lot happened.

President Trump took the oath of office; National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, whom Strzok interviewed, was fired;
the controversial anti-Trump dossier was published; the president fired FBI Director James Comey; and special
counsel Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian meddling and potential collusion with Trump campaign associates
during the 2016 presidential election.

“The loss of records from this period is concerning because it is apparent from other records that Mr. Strzok and
Ms. Page communicated frequently about the investigation,” Johnson wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray
over the weekend, requesting more information and questioning whether the FBI had done a thorough search on non-FBI
devices belonging to Strzok and Page during that period.

A source on one committee in receipt of the new text messages told Fox News it was “outrageous” that the FBI had not
previously indicated the five-month gap in messages existed. The source said it was incumbent on the FBI to prove
that the missing texts do not constitute “obstruction” of congressional oversight or “destruction of evidence.”

Last month, the Justice Department released hundreds of text messages that Strzok and Page had traded.
Both served for a short period of time on Mueller’s team, with Page leaving over the summer and Strzok being reassigned
late last year to the FBI’s human resources division after the discovery of the exchanges with Page. 

Many of the texts revealed a clear anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias, and included discussions of the Clinton email investigation.

Rep. Jordan said Monday that the lapse in documents is reminiscent of the mysterious disappearance of emails from
former IRS official Lois Lerner during the Obama-era IRS/Tea Party targeting scandal.

Lerner’s emails disappeared during congressional investigations.
“The Lerner thing was huge,” Jordan told The Daily Caller. “My gut tells me this is probably bigger.”

And Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said the need for a second special counsel was “abundantly clear now.”

“Unreal. We’ve been asking for the remaining text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents (and former Mueller team members),
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The FBI now says the texts are ‘missing,’” Meadows tweeted on Sunday.
“If it wasn’t already clear we need a second special counsel, it’s abundantly clear now.”...'
SOURCE:

Hell Yes Hillary knew.
Those two were probably on her payroll.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-23-2018, 12:56 AM)guohua Wrote: Hell Yes Hillary knew.
Those two were probably on her payroll.

From what's being indicated, some of the information in the confidential memo hints that it was
accepted that Hillary would be cleared of the email-scandal before the fact.

To a doubting person, the loss of the FBI information right up to Comey's dismissal, the FISA refusal
and then it's approval, the Trump-hate-dripping texts between Strzok and his paramour, the talk of
Hillary never being accountable and the media's defiance to report on it, smacks of a establishment's
attempted coup!

I'm starting to think that countries and their populations -as we normally perceive them, are not about
being invaded in the natural we assume them to be and it's really about a layer of elites being disrupted
in their agendas with Donald Trump throwing a spanner into the works.

It could be that the people are merely the back-wall that the sh*t hits after enduring the fan!