Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time For a Sex Class...
(12-08-2017, 08:28 PM)Abysha Wrote: All of you heterosexual and homosexual people are going to send us to hell in a hand basket.
What about the children?

Lol.

Hi Abysha, It's not the sexual preference that's the problem, it's the damned advertising of it that
gets me! Through general societal good manners, it's deemed that couples don't need to show their
affection to each other in public.

I'm not being a prude, I'm just saying there's probably not a picture in the local paper of your
parents dressed in rainbow colours, walking arm-in-arm down the street blowing a whistle.
I'm sure there's gay couples that have great relationships and don't feel the need to ram their
propensities down the throats of everyone they meet.

But I am unsure that effeminate mannerisms are naturally connected to homosexuality, though.
Many times, I've seen a man overtly behaving in this style and if it has anything to do with
attention-seeking, I would wonder if his choice in his partner-proclivity is genuine.

Reet... (I'm a Brit and a smoker) I'm just nipping out for a fag!
tinywhat
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-08-2017, 08:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:28 PM)Abysha Wrote: All of you heterosexual and homosexual people are going to send us to hell in a hand basket.
What about the children?

Lol.

Hi Abysha, It's not the sexual preference that's the problem, it's the damned advertising of it that
gets me! Through general societal good manners, it's deemed that couples don't need to show their
affection to each other in public.

I'm not being a prude, I'm just saying there's probably not a picture in the local paper of your
parents dressed in rainbow colours, walking arm-in-arm down the street blowing a whistle.
I'm sure there's gay couples that have great relationships and don't feel the need to ram their
propensities down the throats of everyone they meet.

But I am unsure that effeminate mannerisms are naturally connected to homosexuality, though.
Many times, I've seen a man overtly behaving in this style and if it has anything to do with
attention-seeking, I would wonder if his choice in his partner-proclivity is genuine.

Reet... (I'm a Brit and a smoker) I'm just nipping out for a fag!
tinywhat

In case it wasn't picked up upon, my post was tongue-in-cheek.  Being somebody who digs the ladies and the gents, I find straight and gay folk strange.  I can't wrap my head around the concept of preemptively removing 50% of all humans from my dating pool, lol.

But as far as public displays of affection (since you brought it up), I agree with the concept but disagree with the perceived implementation.  There's both straight and gay culture "shoved down our throats" on a daily basis.  None of it bothers me and I like that it makes my daughter ask me questions.  As long as people aren't groping each other next to us on the train, I'm not going to be bothered too much by people loving one another.  It's better than fighting or yelling at each other which is something I do mind my daughter being exposed to.

And yes, you Brits and your fags... lol.
(12-08-2017, 09:06 PM)Abysha Wrote: But as far as public displays of affection (since you brought it up), I agree with the concept but disagree with the perceived implementation.  There's both straight and gay culture "shoved down our throats" on a daily basis.  

It's always been a peeve of mine!!

Quote:None of it bothers me and I like that it makes my daughter ask me questions.  As long as people aren't groping each other next to us on the train, I'm not going to be bothered too much by people loving one another.  It's better than fighting or yelling at each other which is something I do mind my daughter being exposed to.

I agree, but as a 'Limey' I was also being polite with a middle-ground comment!! It does seem that narcissism
is all the trend these days. I refuse to use the expression 'In my day' so soon after my 57th birthday, but...
In my day, it was quite different!

Quote:And yes, you Brits and your fags... lol.
tinycrying

By the way, I'm the chap who enjoys making art (not like Jack Nicholson's character in 'Batman') for
the website and if you wish, you can private-message me with what you'd like and I'd be proud to
create an avatar for you. (Again, not like the James Cameron movie of big blue aliens!)
minusculethumbsup
@"Abysha" 
Quote:I'm not going to be bothered too much by people loving one another.  It's better than fighting or yelling at each other which is something I do mind my daughter being exposed to.
Like us OLD Married People,,,,, we don't know from one minute to next if we're Loving each other or Yelling at each other,,,,,, But That could be the Fun Part Of A Relationship, JMHO.
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,, don't tell anyone,,,,,,,, but I'm normally in-charge,,,,,, at home,,,,,,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"BIAD"  That word,,,,,,
Quote:I agree, but as a 'Limey' 
Being Chinese, I don't understand that word "limey" and my American husband says it has to do with the ocean going British back in the old Glory days and all the Limes they had to consume to ward off the scurvy,,,,, minusculewtf
(12-08-2017, 10:04 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That word,,,,,,
Being Chinese, I don't understand that word "limey" and my American husband says it has to do with the ocean going British back in the old Glory days and all the Limes they had to consume to ward off the scurvy,,,,, minusculewtf

Your husband is not only a handsome hunk -who I assume still oils his muscles for you,
but also a smart guy. He's correct of course, lime fruit was used in an attempt to prevent
scurvy.
tinywondering
(12-09-2017, 09:39 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:04 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  That word,,,,,,

Your husband is not only a handsome hunk -who I assume still oils his muscles for you,
but also a smart guy. He's correct of course, lime fruit was used in an attempt to prevent
scurvy.
tinywondering
Mr. G. Thanks You,,,,,,, Those were the Days,,,,,,,,,, 
[Image: 9f8eba79abeb8408c5d6a879781e9b2f.gif]  mediumbluetongue
I had a muscle once - a long time ago. I'm sure it's still around somewhere, but being old, I've forgotten which box I packed it into during my many moves, and have lost track of it. I KNEW I should have gotten that tattoo when I was in my 20's that said "If found, return to..."!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-09-2017, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I had a muscle once - a long time ago. I'm sure it's still around somewhere, but being old, I've forgotten which box I packed it into during my many moves, and have lost track of it. I KNEW I should have gotten that tattoo when I was in my 20's that said "If found, return to..."!

May I suggest that by observation of the dangling remains of hikers and ramblers that adorn your front-fence,
the muscle for your trigger-finger is still in fine fettle?!!

I recently moved my son's possessions back home from his apartment and I was startled that this fifty seven year-old
body didn't operate in the same manner as when I was twenty. The next morning, muscles that women used to swoon
over ached and failed to look ripe under my skin, I suppose there's a medical name for it.

Also, the lines around my eyes and scarcity of head-hair, these are worrying factors. Is it standard for humans to acquire
a certain age and then instead of enjoying mature, well-groomed hair on one's head, experience cable-like tresses of the
stuff coming out of my ears and nose?
Heck, even my eyebrows have become curly-length of fishing-line and laugh at scissors now!

Does anyone know of a Doctor that is skilled on transplanting pubic hair onto a head...? I'm sure that stuff down-there
is the link between us and Bigfoot. It never changes.
tinysurprised
I'm babbling.
(12-10-2017, 10:52 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I had a muscle once - a long time ago. I'm sure it's still around somewhere, but being old, I've forgotten which box I packed it into during my many moves, and have lost track of it. I KNEW I should have gotten that tattoo when I was in my 20's that said "If found, return to..."!

May I suggest that by observation of the dangling remains of hikers and ramblers that adorn your front-fence,

I recently moved my son's possessions back home from his apartment and I was startled that this fifty seven year-old
body didn't operate in the same manner as when I was twenty. The next morning, muscles that women used to swoon
over ached and failed to look ripe under my skin, I suppose there's a medical name for it.

Also, the lines around my eyes and scarcity of head-hair, these are worrying factors. Is it standard for humans to acquire
a certain age and then instead of enjoying mature, well-groomed hair on one's head, experience cable-like tresses of the
Heck, even my eyebrows have become curly-length of fishing-line and laugh at scissors now!

Does anyone know of a Doctor that is skilled on transplanting pubic hair onto a head...? I'm sure that stuff down-there
tinysurprised
I'm babbling.

I saw in the news recently that scientists were successful with their first head transplant. 

Hang on, maybe you can put your name on the waiting list?     tinywondering
(12-10-2017, 05:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saw in the news recently that scientists were successful with their first head transplant. 

Hang on, maybe you can put your name on the waiting list?     tinywondering

Endorsed by Mrs. 'Owner-Of-BIAD's Shed' (and not for the first time!)
At a push, I'll settle with transplanted anal-hair and chance a comb-over.
minusculepuke
(12-10-2017, 10:52 AM)BIAD Wrote:

tinysurprised
I'm babbling.
OR,,,,,, you could use one of these wiggs,,,,,,
[Image: s-728b99d8b4db2f113ae52048bedc08781cf38d95.jpg]
(12-10-2017, 05:45 PM)guohua Wrote: OR,,,,,, you could use one of these wiggs,

tinywhat tinywhat   I could thatch a cottage roof with that lot!
There seems to be some misunderstanding about the use of LIMEY and FAG in the English language , so if I may explane
LIMEY comes from the British sailors of old sucking on limes in order to get vitamin C and stopping scurvy.
FAG having the meaning of cigarette and homosexual is a bit more complicated.
It compares what you do with a cigarette to how homosexuals have oral sex. 
You take it in your hand , put it to your mouth, suck, pull it out and do it again.
Hope this helps
This is the truth, the whole truth, at least I think it is  tinysurprised
(12-10-2017, 06:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It compares what you do with a cigarette to how homosexuals have oral sex. 
You take it in your hand , put it to your mouth, suck, pull it out and do it again.
Hope this helps

...And the box of matches? I've heard you've got to use a box of matches at some point!
tinywhat
(12-10-2017, 06:19 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It compares what you do with a cigarette to how homosexuals have oral sex. 
Hope this helps

...And the box of matches? I've heard you've got to use a box of matches at some point!
tinywhat

I shall not tell you about that but let you find out by experiment  tinyinlove
(12-10-2017, 06:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I shall not tell you about that but let you find out by experiment  tinyinlove

Well, that's another sleepless night ahead!
tinywondering
(12-10-2017, 06:34 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I shall not tell you about that but let you find out by experiment  tinyinlove

Well, that's another sleepless night ahead!
tinywondering

Think of all the fun you will have finding out  minusculebiggrin minusculebonker minusculebiggrin
(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Think of all the fun you will have finding out  minusculebiggrin minusculebonker minusculebiggrin

I'm locking BIAD's shed door tonight and taking to higher thoughts!
tinysurprised
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Think of all the fun you will have finding out  minusculebiggrin minusculebonker minusculebiggrin

I'm locking BIAD's shed door tonight and taking to higher thoughts!
tinysurprised
@"BIAD"  Not to worry,,,, I've meditated and contacted two of my Ancestors (Old Aunts) to watch over you tonight,,,,,,,  giantfanning