Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!

Quote:Q Anon: Preface
[b]Let me start off by saying that the Q Anon / Q Clearance Patriot posts are so vast in scope, to summarize ‘everything’ is nearly impossible. The posts paint a huge picture around the basis that ‘everything is connected and everything has meaning’.[/b]
I’m going to give you my feeble attempt at the cliff notes version of [i]just a few[/i] of the first posts and expand on it a little.

Q Anon: Down the Rabbit Hole
[b]The Special Counsel is not corrupt.[/b] Let me say that again, the special counsel, headed by Mueller, is not running a corrupt investigation. He’s doing the job properly under the guise of investigating the Trump team. This has lowered the guard of the true targets because nobody anticipated it, including the media. There are an unprecedented number of sealed indictments across the nation right now that have not been executed, over 1100 sealed indictments at last glance.

[b]Many high level officials will soon be arrested[/b] to actually ‘Drain the Swamp‘ beyond what anyone thought was possible. Once the corruption and the ‘type of corruption’ is revealed to the American people, it will trigger ‘The Awakening’. This event will be something unlike anything you’ve ever witnessed, Americans will unite behind Trump and his administration for cleaning house.

[b]Even an Atheist knows and must be intelligent enough to know, that Satan worshipers are real, Cults are real and ‘True Evil’ exists.[/b] Disinformation is also real. It’s the job of the media and the entertainment industry to keep the public saturated with stimulus designed to keep us blind and distracted. This is where most people ‘tune out’ because it’s too hard for them to swallow. They don’t want to believe that there are people in this world buying children to rape and kill them as sacrifices. It’s tough to stomach but who are we if let this continue, who are we if we choose to turn a blind eye. Evil exists, and it exists at the highest level of the United States government. Don’t be naive and think ‘it can’t happen here’ because I assure you that it is.

[b]The level of importance of this operation equates to a ‘Good vs Evil’ battle that transcends politics.[/b] This is a ‘Global Evil’ that attempted to takeover America. Many in our government actively worship Satan, Moloch/Molech and participate Pedophilia, Spirit Cooking, etc. Most Americans are afraid to look this Truth in the eye but True Evil does exist regardless of your religious views. This is not a joke and most definitely not a game. Thousands of Pedophiles and Child Traffickers have been arrested since Trump was sworn in. They are all under heavy investigation, including their funds and their affiliations.

[b]Saudi Arabia, Rothschild and Soros are the puppet masters that fund this Global Evil.[/b] For the first time in history, this triangle of funding has lost one of it’s sides and is beginning to collapse. The old Saudi Arabia was funding child trafficking, Hillary Clinton, false flags and various other evil activities. The New Saudi Arabia is just taking form as Saudi Arabia’s King Salman, the same King who honored President Trump during his visit, made an abrupt change in the line of succession. He appointed his younger son Mohammed bin Salman (people call him MBS) as Crown Prince and is reportedly going to step down this week due to dementia, which will make MBS King. As soon as MBS was named Crowned Prince is when ‘The Purge’ in Saudi Arabia began. Hundreds of Officials and other Princes were arrested for corruption charges, many with ties to Clinton, Podesta, Huma, Obama, etc. All of their corrupt dealings and bank records are being investigated. As this unfolds, the paper trail will likely lead to charges here in the United States and could possibly be some of the sealed indictments. MBS has a good relationship with Trump and has vowed to ‘Make Saudi Arabia Great Again‘, less strict and more moderate. Saudi Arabia is now working with Israel (highly unusual) and Trump against Iran, Radical Islam and efforts to defund terrorism.

[i]This is a once in a lifetime opportunity take out this Global Cabal of Satan worshiping pedophiles.[/i]
Military Intelligence and NSA Director Admiral Rogers has played a vital role in rooting out this evil. The ability to avoid ‘other agencies’ and oversight through the power of ‘State Secrets Privilege’ has played a vital role and once the special counsel has concluded, they will have played a vital role as well.

State Secrets Privilege is an ability of Military Intelligence that shields it’s secrets from the Judicial Branch. It has been upheld by the Supreme Court and was established with United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1 (1953) and expanded during the Bush admin after 9/11. The criteria for invoking this privilege is when:

Quote:

‘there is a reasonable danger’ that disclosure [of evidence] will ‘expose military matters which, in the interest of national security, should not be divulged.’ The invocation must come from “the head of the department which has control over the matter, after actual personal consideration of that office.

Admiral Rogers, Director of the NSA, Head of all 16 Intelligence Agencies, the man who briefs the President every morning, is an interesting figure in all of this.
Adm. Rogers was in charge of NSA under Obama and kept his position with Trump.
Rogers met with then President-Elect Trump at Trump Tower November 17th 2016, without letting the Obama White House know. 2 days later, Obama was considering firing him before leaving office.
Many believe that Admiral Rogers may have warned Trump about Obama’s Intelligence Community (James Clapper and John Brennan) spying on their activity from the FISA warrant they obtained in October 2016.

Just the tip of the iceberg
This doesn’t even cover 5% of it or even get into the ‘Breadcrumbs’ that Q posted. Regardless of whether you choose to believe Q Anon or not, the momentum that this has created is enormous. Americans felt a lot of this in their gut for a long time, that something just wasn’t quiet right with these people. Especially after the Podesta emails. Stay strong, have Faith and Pray. The Patriots are in control now.

[b]If you want to stay updated on the latest ‘Q Anon’ drops, Patriots on 4Chan /pol/ are doing an amazing job keeping an active thread rolling. Just goto: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog
Do a search for ‘CBTS’ and it will pull up the latest thread.
[/b]
[b]Gab:[/b]@MAGAPILL [b]Twitter:[/b] Follow @MAGAPILL
IT'S HAPPENING FOLKS... IT'S HAPPENING! 
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!   smallgreenbananadancer

Yep, it's someone hiding their voice behind a machine, so use your own discretion.  I THINK some of it could be true; I HOPE all of it is! 

The reference to those being arrested quietly and taken to FEMA camps made me think of all that food in the parking lot of Walmart that I did a thread about.  I think I even mentioned then that they might be taking the food to stock them. I wonder if any other Walmarts were seen with food in the parking lot? They have ties to the "elite" and agreed to be used for such purposes, if needed. I made a thread about them a couple of years ago, but left it on the old board. tinycrying 

We should find out by year's end, or early January, what all has been done. This is going to help the entire world, so let's keep the faith that the evil CABAL will be taken out. minusculethumbsup2

Looks like Merkel is on her way out, and so are many other so-called leaders across the country. 

It's happening! 

What a great time to be alive and witness the greatest historical change coming to our world in centuries! 

(Hit the link below and give this guy a thumbs up; he does good work.)
This man says his friend in the military confirmed that the "operation" is active and they are on high alert. He was told things could start happening within the next two weeks (told to him a few days before Thanksgiving).  So, time to stock up on food and water (this is getting old), and ammo.

FYI: If anyone goes to 4Chan to check out the Q posts, just know the deep state operatives have infiltrated the thread to make it appear to be run by Nazis.  Listen to the video below to learn the latest in how they are trying to discredit Q's information, and don't fall for it.

This should tell everyone that Q is real, or else they wouldn't have bothered to smear the thread.

This article was shared on Twitter today by someone who seems to be 'in the know' about things. I don't believe he would have shared it if he didn't believe it.

@"guohua", it lists Phoenix as one of the cities that could see a lot of rioting, so please be prepared with food and water, and of course ammo (but I know you already have that covered). 

Note the article says chaos could erupt from several things, one being "mass arrests of left-wing pedophiles in positions of power, and so on" .

(12-04-2017, 04:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This article was shared on Twitter today by someone who seems to be 'in the know' about things. I don't believe he would have shared it if he didn't believe it.

@"guohua", it lists Phoenix as one of the cities that could see a lot of rioting, so please be prepared with food and water, and of course ammo (but I know you already have that covered). 

Note the article says chaos could erupt from several things, one being "mass arrests of left-wing pedophiles in positions of power, and so on" .

Thank You Dear Mystic Wanderer, but you can be ASSured,,,,, We Are Prepared.
Center Mass,,, Aim Center Mass!!!!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I haven't posted in this thread in a while.  I figured those interested were following some of the people in the videos by now. However, if you haven't found someone to follow, I'll add this latest post from Q concerning the NYC bombing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2951]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tracy Beanz's latest video on Q:    

Some really interesting things brought to light in this one!   
I've learned so much following the "bread crumbs" Q leaves for us.  One video I watched last night by Anti-School had the "bakers" from 8Chan with him.  One of them said they started out being a "Trump hater" and total Liberal until they learned the truth from all these Q drops. Now they are backing Trump all the way.  I would think that would apply to all Liberals who bother to "go down this rabbit hole".  

Here's the latest video regarding Q by Tracy Beanz...

I have several different YT subscriptions that I watch regarding Q.  They all bring out something the others might miss.
Covered in this video:

Latest Q posts, ATL power outage, WA train derailment, UFO Disclosure, and more.

A great video from Anti-School about Hillary/Obumer, and Sessions looking into their crimes.
Q told us to "Trust Sessions".   Looks like he is finally doing something.

Below the video is a quote from a someone in the comments section that I found very interesting.

Comment from John Doe
Quote:I used to wonder how the elites planned to make the One World thing work. It just isn't logical. It just seemed myopic to me that they would destroy the world when they themselves still have to live in it.

It wasn't until after I read Pike's writings that I got it. Pike was never a prophet. He was a Freemason operative who was a part of the Rothschilds illuminati New World order plans from long before that family became dominant in American banks, politics, and industries. Pike's 'prophecies' were actually a copy of the Rothschilds blueprint of how they planned to do it.

But how could he have predicted these future events so accurately? Well, he claimed to have used some type of object (I believe it was a piece of jewelry---a bracelet or a ring) to invoke what he called his "spirit guide" (obviously, a demon) who provided him with this information. If you haven't read his writings, you should. Very, very interesting.

The final stage of the plan is to foment yet a third World War by flooding Europe with millions and millions of Muslims then fomenting (financially and otherwise) clashes between Muslims, Christians and Jews there. From there, the wars would spread to other parts of the world. The real objective was never to destroy the planet but to dramatically depopulate it with the mass slaughter that the war would bring. Their belief in the green god convinced them that there are too many of us living on this planet and that the rate of population growth and consumption of resources are not sustainable. They planned to hide in swish underground bunkers to ride out the destruction and death while us poor folks murder each other until we are completely broke and exhausted. Then they would emerge and offer themselves as the solution--- as kings and queens over those of us that remain. This population reduction message is what the Georgia guidestones are talking about.

This is also what Illuminati (illumination) is all about---them elevating themselves to what they believe to be the ultimate state of enlightenment, to become gods (in their own minds). This enlightenment is the very thing that Satan promised to Eve in the old story, and it is the reason why the original couple were condemned to death by Yahweh and put out of Eden. This is where the Illuminati had its true beginning, but it didn't exist as a covert group until much later.

his same story is found in other works that are older than the Bible. Clearly, there is a gap in the historical record that we don't yet know or understand, but I doubt that it is a coincidence that so many very different and isolated cultures tell such very similar stories about the earliest days of man---unless they all had a singular point of origination at the beginning of human history and people just took their version of it with them as they migrated to different parts of the world.

We can know that the version of history that we learned is school is neither accurate nor complete because it claims that we were at one point uncivilized creatures who evolved from apes, that we split into three different basic ethnic groups and moved into Africa, Asia, and the Mediterranean. It tells us that Columbus discovered the Americas and brought civilization here. Most of this is bullshit. There were civilizations in Central and South America long before Columbus came here. Those people were there for many thousands of years before Europe existed and they had built very sophisticated cities and even pyramids like the ones in Egypt with HUGE cut stones that would take a lot of heavy-duty machines to move into place today.

How did they make these things and move them into place when (according to history) cutting tools and the wheel had not yet been invented? There is no history book that explains these things with facts from the geological records. Most of what they tell us is 'science' was fished out their asses. This is why I believe Q when he says that most of what we believe to be true is a lie. The 'scientific' story about Evolution isn't really all that scientific at all. Evolution theory was a 19th century concoction that had a political agenda---to sow seeds of doubt in the minds of the faithful and to diminish the power of the Church.

It worked.

Darwin set the world on fire with it. And although no one can prove that Darwin was a Freemason, Evolution theory was undoubtedly a precursory thing to Illuminati transhumanism.

People mistakenly believe that the Illuminati had disbanded and had died off and were forgotten hundreds of years before Darwin. That obviously was not the case since the world is full of them now. Look it up for yourself. The underground bunker thing is real. It was even featured in the mainstream media. Rich people were investing big money into these undergound facilities to prepare for riding out war. Just a few years ago, they were telling us that doomsday preppers were crazy.

In just the same way, they are trying to tell us that WE are crazy---that the cabal doesn't exist, that the Illuminati don't exist, that none of this stuff is real. It is the biggest scam job on humanity ever. And they are only able to pull it off this long because the person who is behind it all (Satan, the Devil) is the grand master at deceiving people.
The people from 4Chan and Tracy Beanz have put up a new, easier to follow, thread on Reddit.  This PDF is quite awesome!  It has links beside the Q posts that refer to what is being discussed, and is just easier to follow the flow.

Here is her latest video showing how to use the new site.

You know that  has a problem, he or anyone he gets to help him could be a Suicide The Next Day,,,,, most people don't want to be a Suicide.  tinysure
He has to be very careful and put his witness under protective custody with only officer's he could trust with his own life.
(12-22-2017, 03:22 AM)guohua Wrote: You know that  has a problem, he or anyone he gets to help him could be a Suicide The Next Day,,,,, most people don't want to be a Suicide.  tinysure
He has to be very careful and put his witness under protective custody with only officer's he could trust with his own life.

Well then,  they are going to have to "suicide" half the country.  I see people all over social media discussing Q.  If any of the more popular people who post got "offed", that would just let everyone know Q is the real deal.  Of course, he has already shown us several times that he is.  Killing one won't slow people down now; too many people are following the breadcrumbs.
For those out there that still think Q is not real, watch this video that Tracy Beanz and a couple of members from the 4Chan board made to verify that he is.

Alex Jones says Q is real; giving the same info his sources are giving him.

Also, says the Deep State says they are plotting to kill the President before the 28th.  Someone else said today. 
Let's hope he remains safe!!

(12-25-2017, 01:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Alex Jones says Q is real; giving the same info his sources are giving him.

Also, says the Deep State says they are plotting to kill the President before the 28th.  Someone else said today. 
Let's hope he remains safe!!

Yes, I've been watching the videos you've attached and reading the articles,,,,, I'm getting there,,,,, I may see the Light Yet!!!
Here is part 2 of a very long article from David Wilcock talking to Corey Goode and Mega Anon about things/arrests going on behind the scenes. It gets really good with loads of information the further you go. 
I hope everyone takes time to read it.  

I'll give you a hint of one thing mentioned.  They say some of the "bigger fish" will be reported to have had heart attacks, but they have been arrested and are being held in an undisclosed location, never to be seen or heard from again.  The news the public will hear is that they died of natural causes.

Please, please, let this be true!!  

Now we have this coming out: