Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chronicles from the Future: The Amazing Story of Paul Amadeus Dienach
Amadeus Dienach had a serious illness in 1921 that caused him to go into a coma for an entire year. During that time he claims his consciousness traveled into the future to the year 3906 AD and entered the body of another man named Andrew Northman.
(Today, we call that a "walk-in".)
During his time in the other body he was able to interact with the people from that time period.  
When Dienach woke up, he wrote down his experiences in a diary, not expecting anyone to ever read them.  He didn't wish to make it known what he had experienced for fear of ridicule and being called a crazy man.

[Image: 44-1024x576.jpg]

Quote:According to Dienach, people noticed that in the year 3906 a different consciousness had conquered the body of Andrew Northman, so they decided to show and explain everything about that era, as well as exactly what happened from the twenty-first century until the beginnings of the fortieth century. They understood through what Dienach was going through.

In the future, people mentioned that a new species of humans called Homo Novus Occidantalis were created, these are the next step in evolution, and a lot of incredible things have happened.

So, how did his story make it into the public?

Quote:At the age of 36, with a very poor health after recovering from coma, Dienach moved to Greece in the fall of 1922, as a gentler and more mediterranean climate would certainly improve his quality of life. Once there, he took the opportunity to practice and teach in a German university. It was there that he met the student George Papahatzis, who later became the vice president of the National Council of Greece, a founding member of the Philosophical Society, and senior Mason.

George Papahatzis translated Dienach notes gradually over a period of 14 years, from 1926 to 1940. Initially he thought his teacher had written a strange novel, but as Papahatzis ead more and more, he realized that what he was translating were the very memories of his teacher.

World War II and the subsequent civil war in the Hellenic country, made Papahatzis temporarily abandon translations of the notes. Subsequently, in the period from 1952-1966, he tried to track down the relatives of his deceased teacher, even traveling to Zürich on twelve occasions.

Once the translation of the incredibly story of Dienach was complete, Papahatzis shared the notes with a closed circle of fellow Masons. The writings were seized by the secret society as critical to the future of mankind and, among insiders, Dienach received the title of prophet of modern times.

The notes of Dienach were available in philosophical circles of Freemasonry, which believed that such information should not be visible to an audience that would not be prepared to handle it. Papahatzis strongly disagreed and published the diary of Dienach which caused him countless problems. He lost his job, was accused of heresy by the Church, and most copies of the book disappeared quickly. In 1979, when Greece was moving onto democracy Papahatzis decided to try again but with similar results.

The Chronicles of the future will probably, one day, become the ideal script for a Hollywood movie that many of us would love to see in theaters. The incredible stories and information contained inside the “diary” of Dienach, if true, will change history of mankind as we see it, the question is, will this diary, which was never intended to become a book, come to its “unintended” audience across the world.

Source

Click on the link to read the first 60 pages of the book.  It ends before it was finished, but I'm sure you will enjoy reading what is available.
Chronicles of the Future

I won't leave you hanging.  Here is a time line of events that Dienach wrote about in the rest of the book:

Quote:The events as remembered by Paul Dienach that will transpire on Earth over the next 2,000 years. Bear in mind, this is the illusory sense of “time” we’re talking about… so don’t write the dates in your calendar in indelible ink. Also, this article is based on several translations of excerpts from the book, and may not be fully in line with the actual book.

2000-2300
Humanity begins to solve overpopulation, ecological destruction, greenhouse gases, climate change, famine, tyranny, and regional conflict. Discoveries are made in the interactions of electromagnetic energies, gravity, spiritual energy (etherodynamics), and antigravity, resulting in a Nobel Prize in the physical sciences.
Most of Earth’s gravitational energies are attributed to solar radiation. Science can photograph spiritual energies , and more and more people can see the spirits moving in and out of our world by switching on their inner “etheric vision,” as psychic channels do today.
Economic systems become more humane, wise, and based on good will. People are freed from the slavery of financial survival, affording them more time for inner work and spiritual development. The monetary system goes extinct, child mortality becomes a rarity, and fossil fuels are replaced by sustainable energies.
Our carnivorous inclinations fade away as we become vegetarians.
Mars is colonized in 2204 by 20 million people, but they are all destroyed in 2265 by a massive natural disaster, and the goal of future Mars colonization is then abandoned.

2300-2400
A major world war erupts in 2309 with widespread destruction. Humanity survives, and a world government is established in 2396 to prevent such disasters in the future. Leaders elected through direct voting from all nations are mostly scientists, engineers, and humanitarians… no longer politicians or businessmen. A balance of power is sustained by a working alliance among the private sector (e.g. transnational corporations), national governments, and the world government.
Banks and stock exchanges are now extinct, replaced with a sort of “vote-money” (which is probably an electronic measure of real value of products, resources, and energy).
There’s still some private property, although world resources have been redistributed in such a way that everyone is afforded at least a basic, healthy standard of living.
Contact is established and relationships develop with extraterrestrial civilizations, and the public is kept apprised.
Conflicts among large groups are rare, and large-scale war is a thing of the past.

2400-2600
The threat of global totalitarianism begins to rise as savage groups begin to undermine the world government through cyber-piracy. By 2600, the private sector and national governments play only a minor role in world affairs as people have acquired a planetary consciousness. World government begins to work extraordinarily well as the savage groups are quelled and direct voting becomes a way of life.
World transportation is primarily through spiritual (etheric) energies and flying discs.

2600-3400
While equality has been achieved for basic necessities, there’s still some inequity in technological advancement from region to region.
More and more people become telepathic, and science makes tremendous strides. Much is learned about the interior of the planet, including an “internal sun and atmosphere” and its history spanning billions of years. Cities are built in the Earth’s interior. In medical science, pharmaceutical drugs play a small role, replaced by new treatments in sound, color, light, and meditation.
Despite these major advances, humans remain largely materially oriented and spiritually sluggish… measuring their personal success in terms of their possessions and technologies.

3400-4000
Beginning in 3382, a spiritual renaissance begins to quickly transform the world into a state of “hypervision,” in which most people achieve direct knowledge through connections with the finer spiritual light. People on Earth can now create through intention, as is done in the finer spiritual realms.
We enter a new Golden Age of World Civilization. Many of the leaders in world government are now universal creators, rather than just scientists and engineers. The new leaders combine the qualities of philosopher, scientist, artist, mystic, and more.
Planetary languages are developed based on three-dimensional, inner-vision images that are projected mentally without sound, writing or Internet.
Science has discovered and activated a dormant form of DNA that consists of more than two strands.
Everyone now has access to free clothes, food, housing, transportation, entertainment, scientific products, and creative expression. There is no private property. Everyone is vegetarian, and there are no zoos… no animal slavery or abuse of any kind.
Flying discs are obsolete, replaced by a new form of transportation involving “field gates” (which are probably portals between the physical and spiritual realms in which material vehicles and their occupants are raised to a finer, nonphysical vibration, moved instantly to another location in three-dimensional space, and rematerialized). These spiritual technologies are introduced to Earth by other galactic civilizations, now that humanity is ready (which apparently means that humans have finally transformed their noble-savage nature into a predominantly noble one).

Read more about our noble-savage nature…
By today’s standards, the future humans would seem naïve, sensitive, sincere, unpretentious, and free of cunning ulterior motives. People can sense each other’s feelings and intentions, so secrecy is no longer part of human culture.
There are no material inequalities, only inequalities of reputation, honor, and public appraisal.

People work the equivalent of two years over a lifetime, which by now is much longer than lifetimes of the 21st Century, and they don’t measure success by material possessions, but by spiritual work within and by their service to those around them.

Source

Sounds like things finally get better for humanity and a future worth living awaits us all.  Maybe I will reconsider reincarnating at a future date after all.
Sounds very intriguing!!

Will take me some time to read over all this
Thanks for sharing

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

If this information is legit...and it were to get out to the mass public --- Who in their right minds would go to Mars?
BUMP... (for those who may have missed me adding the timeline later after posting.)
Great! Just... great!

The Godless Commies make a roaring comeback and take over the world, eradicating all traces of humanity as represented in individual expression and individual initiative, in a nightmare world that was so well expounded upon by the apparent prophet Orwell, turning the Earth into just another giant ant hill or bee hive.

And we won't even be able to buy a lousy goddamned greasy hamburger! probly hafta eat bean sprouts or tofu instead. I want mine fried in lard. LOTS of lard - need to get some flavor for it somewhere!

maybe it's NOT bean sprouts and tofu - maybe it's Soylent Green instead!

I've spent most of my life fighting against the totalitarian hive mind, and now in my golden years I find out we lose as a species despite my efforts, and the world becomes an early-21st century progressive/communist's wet dream. It presents an interesting philosophical question - should one continue to fight the good fight for humanity everywhere, despite the certain knowledge of crushing failure in the end, or should one just sell out, tune in, turn on, and drop out of the human race with the increasing masses of lemmings?

Decisions, decisions!

(06-01-2016, 04:38 PM)Minstrel Wrote: If this information is legit...and it were to get out to the mass public --- Who in their right minds would go to Mars?

If it were me, witnessing the ultimate destruction of all that it means to be human, I'd jump on those boats in a heartbeat! Put me on the very first one, so that I can build my house directly under the intersection of the crosshairs!

The one bright speck in an otherwise dismal tale of a dystopian future is the mention of "cyber-pirates" trying to carry the good fight on to the bitter end. I presume they're not just stealing "intellectual property" like software and music, but perhaps engaging in actual acts of constructive (or destructive, depending on your perspective) disobedience. It matters little in the end, of course, since evil eventually prevails, but one can hope that the last gasp of a dying race might be a thing or awsomeness before the forces of evil crush them just as they did the pirates of old in early 18th century Nassau.

They can't even let a man be in peace without invading his very mind and stealing his even thoughts, the very last private possession that a human owns? Dear God, take me before these wretched events come to pass!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@Ninurta, You said it and I Agree! :thumbsup:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-02-2016, 12:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...It matters little in the end, of course, since evil eventually prevails, but one can hope that the last gasp of a dying race might be a thing or awsomeness before the forces of evil crush them just as they did the pirates of old in early 18th century Nassau.

They can't even let a man be in peace without invading his very mind and stealing his even thoughts, the very last private possession that a human owns? Dear God, take me before these wretched events come to pass!

Evil eventually prevails... LOL
Consider, though, that this timeline only goes so far... There may be a time past that when greasy hamburgers, with bacon, jalapenos and cheese to boot...are back on the menu.

Now - if we're doing hive-mind - what happens to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue each year?
Does everyone get excited when one gets excited...or, does everyone frown on one that gets excited?
@Ninurta   

3400-4000
"Beginning in 3382, a spiritual renaissance begins to quickly transform the world into a state of “hypervision,” in which most people achieve direct knowledge through connections with the finer spiritual light. People on Earth can now create through intention, as is done in the finer spiritual realms.
We enter a new Golden Age of World Civilization. Many of the leaders in world government are now universal creators, rather than just scientists and engineers. The new leaders combine the qualities of philosopher, scientist, artist, mystic, and more.
Planetary languages are developed based on three-dimensional, inner-vision images that are projected mentally without sound, writing or Internet.
Science has discovered and activated a dormant form of DNA that consists of more than two strands.
Everyone now has access to free clothes, food, housing, transportation, entertainment, scientific products, and creative expression. There is no private property. Everyone is vegetarian, and there are no zoos… no animal slavery or abuse of any kind.
Flying discs are obsolete, replaced by a new form of transportation involving “field gates” (which are probably portals between the physical and spiritual realms in which material vehicles and their occupants are raised to a finer, nonphysical vibration, moved instantly to another location in three-dimensional space, and rematerialized). These spiritual technologies are introduced to Earth by other galactic civilizations, now that humanity is ready (which apparently means that humans have finally transformed their noble-savage nature into a predominantly noble one)."

I want to know, good sir, where in the heeeeelllllllllllllllll you get communism from reading that?!   It sounds pretty much like heaven to me.
(06-02-2016, 12:41 AM)Minstrel Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 12:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...It matters little in the end, of course, since evil eventually prevails, but one can hope that the last gasp of a dying race might be a thing or awsomeness before the forces of evil crush them just as they did the pirates of old in early 18th century Nassau.

Evil eventually prevails... LOL
Consider, though, that this timeline only goes so far... There may be a time past that when greasy hamburgers, with bacon, jalapenos and cheese to boot...are back on the menu.

Stop that! You're making me hungry! I may have to go kill a wlidebeest now! Well, elk are a lot closer...

Quote:Now - if we're doing hive-mind - what happens to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue each year?
Does everyone get excited when one gets excited...or, does everyone frown on one that gets excited?

They still print that rag? I've not seen one since 1988! I reckon they must be flying off shelves pretty quickly, and teenage boys everywhere are hoarding them under their mattresses! But to answer your example, if "everyone" does either, frowns or gets excited, then they are a flying example of the hive-mind in action. Point them to the nearest cliff edge, and watch 'em go!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-02-2016, 12:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @Ninurta   

3400-4000
"Beginning in 3382, a spiritual renaissance begins to quickly transform the world into a state of “hypervision,” in which most people achieve direct knowledge through connections with the finer spiritual light. People on Earth can now create through intention, as is done in the finer spiritual realms.
Flying discs are obsolete, replaced by a new form of transportation involving “field gates” (which are probably portals between the physical and spiritual realms in which material vehicles and their occupants are raised to a finer, nonphysical vibration, moved instantly to another location in three-dimensional space, and rematerialized). These spiritual technologies are introduced to Earth by other galactic civilizations, now that humanity is ready (which apparently means that humans have finally transformed their noble-savage nature into a predominantly noble one)."

I want to know, good sir, where in the heeeeelllllllllllllllll you get communism from reading that?!   It sounds pretty much like heaven to me.

Right here, for one place:

Quote:Everyone now has access to free clothes, food, housing, transportation, entertainment, scientific products, and creative expression. There is no private property. Everyone is vegetarian, and there are no zoos… no animal slavery or abuse of any kind.

It's been the bottom line of communism ever since the days of Comrade Marx - "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - with entire disregard for the wishes of "each".

Remember the days right after Comrade Obama was emplaced in power? Remember the celebrations of "Obama gunna pay my rent! WOO-HOO!" and "Obama gunna make my car payment! WOOT!"

How's that "free" insurance Comrade Obama done tried to force everyone to BUY from PRIVATE CORPS working out for ya?

TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. SOMEONE  is going to pay for all that "free" stuff, and you can bet that "someone" is not going to be those in power at the top of the heap. That "someone" is going to be ordinary folk like you and I, and no one is going to ask them or give the slightest damn about what THEY think about keeping the rest of the world up on their own dime.

That's just the way communism works, and has worked, ever since the days of Comrade Marx. I guess it just goes to show the truth of the old adage that "one man's meat is another man's poison" - one man's heaven is another man's hell. It all depend on whether you are working or taking, I suppose.

(06-02-2016, 01:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Right here, for one place:

Quote:Everyone now has access to free clothes, food, housing, transportation, entertainment, scientific products, and creative expression. There is no private property. Everyone is vegetarian, and there are no zoos… no animal slavery or abuse of any kind.

That is actually something I've been reading about and seeing on t.v. with Michael Tellinger.  He describes a new way of living where everyone pitches in for only three hours a week, and they have the rest of their time to do what they love... express their individual talents.
In turn for three hours of labor per week, you get free "everything".   It is a community of unity. No one is better than the other.
It's called the Ubuntu community.    Read it here.
Nothing that he describes sounds like communism to me. There is no dictatorship; the community appoints their leaders/elders just as the Native Americans do.
@Ninurta

Quote:It's been the bottom line of communism ever since the days of Comrade Marx - "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - with entire disregard for the wishes of "each".

Nope, that's not how this works. If you don't want to use your abilities, you can just lie on the couch all week doing nothing.  LOL

And money is taken out of the equation.  No need for money if you do your 3 hours of labor per week.
Money is the root of all evil. It is what drives mankind to do the evil deeds he does.  Without it, we can live peacefully together.  If one does not like living peacefully, I suppose he would be kicked out of the community.
@Mystic Wanderer :

I'm familiar with the "Ubuntu" concept. they even named a flavor of Linux after it which I used to use before it got all crazy, and tried to follow Microsoft into the mists and turn every one's computer into a mere cell phone. I'm not a big fan. it will never work, and here's why:

I'm not sure which tribes "elected" a leader (sounds like white man, "after the fact", "noble savage" type hogwash to me), but that's neither here nor there. the INSTANT a leader takes office, whether elected, appointed, or self-appointed, EVERYONE IS NO LONGER EQUAL. Some are then more equal than others, with the leader(s) at the top of that heap.

Ask someone who has lived under the communist yoke how that "election" business goes in communist countries. it all looks fine on paper, in theory, in a classroom, but once it gets out into the real world laboratory, it always ends the same. Leaders are "elected", usually with little or no choice, eventually at gunpoint more or less, and society begins it's stratification all over again. Then a bureaucracy is appointed to oversee things, further stratifying society, and creating a whole new class of "more equal than you, but less equal that the Top Dawg" folks in the brave new Classless Society. Then some of the "less equal" folks take exception to that, and the "leaders" start ruling with a harder and harder fist, to keep the proletariat in line (and of course to preserve their own privileged positions). In the end, society is even more stratified than it began, with gradients of "equal" from "most equal' to "least equal". Police states are born to keep the proles in order, Lenins, Stalins, PolPots, and Maos arise.

"Ubuntu" is just plain old "communism" with a catchy African name to hide behind. It would be ok by me, so long as I could opt out and earn my own bread by the sweat of my own brow and be left alone... but it never works that way. No one is allowed to opt out, else the proletariat vanished amongst a sea of rugged individuals, and the "more equal" folks start starving or have to get a job, neither of which they are willing to do... then the Iron Fist comes down.

Editor's Note: I reckon there is some way to "tag" folks, but damned if I can find it. Therefore you are on your own in finding this post.

(06-02-2016, 01:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @Ninurta

Quote:It's been the bottom line of communism ever since the days of Comrade Marx - "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - with entire disregard for the wishes of "each".

Nope, that's not how this works. If you don't want to use your abilities, you can just lie on the couch all week doing nothing.  LOL

You're right - that's NOT how this works, because it doesn't work at all. What happens when a critical mass of folks find out they can lay on the couch and do nothing? Who does the doing THEN?

Quote:And money is taken out of the equation.  No need for money if you do your 3 hours of labor per week.
Money is the root of all evil. It is what drives mankind to do the evil deeds he does.  Without it, we can live peacefully together.  If one does not like living peacefully, I suppose he would be kicked out of the community.

It's been said that "money is the root of all evil", but the actual quote is "the love of money is the root of all evil" - one has to dig deeper than mere money. Greed and concupiscence are the roots of all evil - money is merely a symbol of them, and can be replaced by diamonds, deer skins, or tree bark - whatever folks agree to place a value on - with the same effect. Greedy folks gonna be greedy, whatever the medium of exchange.

So you do your 3 hours a week - what then? Who keeps track of it and makes sure you put your 3 hours a week in? Someone has to, or no one is going to. An instant "Overseer" class is created in this "classless 'cause everyone is equal" society, to keep the proletariat in line and working. What is the medium of exchange then? There has to be one, or no one can keep track of who is contributing, and the next thing you know no one is - they're all laying on the couch waiting on lunch, or gone fishing with rubber hooks to keep the little fishies safe because "animal slavery" is no longer allowed - only human slavery is allowed.

How do they kick one out of the community if no one is keeping track of the miscreants? Don't get me wrong - I'm fine with the notion as long as I can leave the community and the community doesn't come after me to force me back into the herd... but that ain't gonna happen. Never has in these scenarios, never will - not when they are actually implemented in the Real World.

Dang it!  I had a reply post typed up, but then I had to go refresh my browser because it was doing something crazy. When I came back it was gone.  I thought this board saved things in a draft file. :facepalm: 

Anyway, @ninurta, I'm not typing all that again.  I'll just say, before you go throwing it out to the dogs, you should watch how it works.  This one is different; nothing has been done like this before.
Bumping this thread to give those bored out there some entertainment.   tinybiggrin 

BUMP!
@"Ninurta" 

Quote:"Ubuntu" is just plain old "communism" with a catchy African name to hide behind.

OUCH Bwana! . . . after that, I need me some Daktari Jungle Juice tinylaughing

[Image: daktari.jpg]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]