Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enormous UFO Appears Next to the Sun
If this is an alien craft, it's Huge!   Shocked 

Those craft have to be made of something unearthly to keep from burning up that close to to our star.  And what is the second one doing?  Looks like it's sucking energy from the sun into the craft. 

Quote:An image taken by NASA’s Solar and Heliospheric Observatory SOHO Lasco C2 satellite on May 29, 2016 shows an enormous shining structure next to the Sun.

The rectangular shaped object appears to be an alien mothership of truly staggering proportions and it seems to light up as plasma streams flows over it.

[Image: ufo-sun-anomaly-aliens-2.jpg]

Quote:On the same day a second Lasco C2 image shows another unknown spacecraft which shoots a beam of light into the sun.

[Image: ufo-sun-anomaly-aliens-1.jpg]

Quote:Despite some people still believe these UFOs are camera errors, scientists now admit that alien civilizations exist elsewhere in the Universe and millions of years more advanced then the human race.
Even according to two mathematicians from the University of Edinburgh, it’s very possible that there are Alien probes operating within our solar system.
Duncan Forgan and Arwen Nicholson suggest that we cannot rule out the possibility that there are extraterrestrial craft within our solar system, referring to a mysterious object (cataloged as 1991 VG – see video) which is set to fly past Earth in 2017.

Scientists admit alien life exists?  This is the first I've heard of it, although I'm sure they do know.
This is probably part of the "drip, drip" being released to the public to get them ready for disclosure, IMO. 

Source

What do you all think?  Are you ready to meet our galactic brothers and sisters?
Not in my lifetime, I wish we could met.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
WOW this is one of the best I have seen in quite some time. Thanks MW! 

Oh i am SO ready!
I would be a little wary of images filmed in space, what with depth-perception and all that.
The 'huge' craft could also be close to the camera's lens and the 'laser' image could just be
a reflection of some-sort from a piece of debris.

But... I'm not ruling it out as a spaceship, Joe Public is the last guy to find out what's really
going on!

I've just realised that the expression 'And all that' -isn't really a good sceptical comment!
Shy

(Oh, I hope they bring back Elvis!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've seen this type of stuff before.

The source in this case isn't very....uhm.... believable.
A short sequence of stills, with misleading notation indicating that it's "alien spaceships" firing laser beams etc?
(AND Multiple links on their site to dodgy click per view "amazingly dirty photos" "better than botox" "get rich quick" schemes etc. Really?)

The SOHO Lasco C2 satellite takes images of the sun to study it's outer corona, solar winds being emitted and a whole range of other stuff too!

See here

There are quite often visible artefacts on these images, (usually little straight lines of light), which tend to co-incide with solar eruptions / cosmic rays.
Many of the artefacts appear to be as a direct result of these eruptions or rays - And they appear as a single streak or line of light on a single image. (You never see a "spacehip" approaching, changing position, actually "firing" anything, then leaving....)

The images have to be taken "in context".
Little glitchy streaks of light does not necessarily equate to "spaceship firing laser".
Just take a wee step back and think about it.

kindest regards,
BigG
(06-02-2016, 11:09 AM)gordi Wrote: (AND Multiple links on their site to dodgy click per view "amazingly dirty photos" "better than botox" "get rich quick" schemes etc. Really?)
The SOHO Lasco C2 satellite takes images of the sun to study it's outer corona, solar winds being emitted and a whole range of other stuff too!

See here

So... (cough)...these 'amazing dirty photographs', discuss or no?!
Smile
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-02-2016, 05:01 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 11:09 AM)gordi Wrote: (AND Multiple links on their site to dodgy click per view "amazingly dirty photos" "better than botox" "get rich quick" schemes etc. Really?)

See here

So... (cough)...these 'amazing dirty photographs', discuss or no?!
Smile
...perhaps visit the linky first? LOL
I've seen two videos just recently that showed a UFO that looked just like the one in this video and it was a very good picture with a good close up.
It wasn't near the sun, but somewhere near Earth.  I remember that particular UFO because of it's strange shape.
I think that one is real.

As for the other one with the streak... hmm... I don't know.  It could be a glitch as you said.  However, there have been other pictures of objects that are near the sun that appear to be sucking energy from it.  Possibly this one couldn't get as close as the others for some reason?   :thinking:  IDK

Tough call on that one for me.   :stumped:
(06-02-2016, 08:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've seen two videos just recently that showed a UFO that looked just like the one in this video and it was a very good picture with a good close up.
It wasn't near the sun, but somewhere near Earth.  I remember that particular UFO because of it's strange shape.
I think that one is real.

As for the other one with the streak... hmm... I don't know.  It could be a glitch as you said.  However, there have been other pictures of objects that are near the sun that appear to be sucking energy from it.  Possibly this one couldn't as close as the others for some reason?   :thinking:  IDK

Tough call on that one for me.
Hi Mystic!

The white ring in the centre of the SOHO image represents the actual size of the sun.
The diameter of the sun is almost 1.4 Million km or865,000 Miles. (It is 865,000 miles across that white ring!)

Now, IF that streak of light is a spaceship, and it is roughly the same distance away from us as the sun is, (since it is supposedly visiting "near" the sun, firing a beam and/or sucking energy from it) then it looks to me like its length is approx 1/8th - 1/10th the diamater of the sun?

Even if we go for the smaller of the 2 size estimates (1/10th), that would make the spaceship 86,500 miles long!
To put that in context: The Earth's diameter is under 8000 miles.

So the spaceship is over 10 times as long as the Earth is wide?

OK, what if we say.... it isn't actually near the sun... it's only halfway between Earth and the sun (It probably wouldn't be so "bright" as the sun would be behind it, but.... let's just speculate for a second...)

The distance from Earth to the Sun is about 93 million miles (150 million km).
If the object appears to fill about 1/10th the apparent diameter of the sun in our field of view, but is twice as close to us as the sun...
Then the objects length equates to 43,250 miles.
Yup, even if it's only half way to the sun.... The spaceship is still over 43,000 miles long?

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't add up for me.
I've seen loads of these images, and as I said earlier - they are always single frames taken out of context with no reference to solar emissions etc at the time.

I don't doubt for a second that there could be spaceships visiting this part of the universe, or even our planet (I've seen some strange stuff myself) but I just cannot see how any "ship" could be anywhere near that size. (or appear in just one single frame).

What's more likely? A burst of energy from a solar flare hitting the camera sensor causing a weird light streak on the image, or a spaceship, tens of thousands of miles long, much bigger than our planet, appearing in one single frame, firing a laser beam of light or sucking energy from the sun, then disappearing?

kindest regards,
G