Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE SECRET MARS COLONY
Humm... I just watched a video that summed up everything it has taken me a year to research, all compiled into a 32 minute video!    :smartass:

But, I suppose it's good to have validation for what I've watched and read others saying, right?

The video was published on You Tube, May 12, 2014.
There are several sections on the video discussing different topics. If you don't have time to watch it all, at least skip over to the 11:00 mark and watch that part. The Star Gate technology beginning at the 21:43 may be of interest to you too. 
But, if you do have time, all of the video is definitely worth the watch!!

Published on May 12, 2014

Quote:Evidence of a Secret Colony on Mars has sparked the interest of UFO Researchers around the world. Recent whistle-blower revelations from President Eisenhower's great granddaughter and others give renewed credence to the evidence that planet Mars is being prepared as a SURVIVAL COLONY in the face of imminent catastrophic events that may decimate the population of planet Earth. This film presence the best evidence available that there is indeed Life on Mars.

Source: You Tube

Really Good video,,,,, REALLY!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
By the way, here is another article that's really good.
[Image: aliens.jpg] 

Quote:According to claims, the image found on Google Mars clearly depicts a ‘military-style base’ on the red planet.

While the image does show a mysterious and recognizable darker object on the planet’s surface, its hard to tell what it is, if of course, it is anything at all.
The video of the discovery was posted on YouTube where users from around the world gave their opinions on the matter. According to commentary alongside the video: „This can only be described as a large base, that sort of looks like a military installation”.
“NASA has done a good job of hiding a lot of these objects. Many times, what they’ll do if the objects are too sharp and the resolution is too high, they’ll simply erase the object.”
Link
OK how about this?
Quote:'I saw men walking on Mars in 1979': 'Former Nasa employee'
Conspiracy forums have been set ablaze this week after a lady claiming to be a former Nasa employee said she had seen humans on Mars.

The woman, named 'Jackie', called into American radio station, Coast to Coast AM, with a 'confession' that she had witnessed suited men running on the red planet in 1979.

Jackie said she was working as part of a 'downstairs' team downloading telemetry from a Viking Lander when she saw the humans via live feed.       

'I wonder if you could solve a 27-year-old mystery for me,' she asked the presenter. 'That old Viking rover was running around.

'Then I saw two men in space suits - not the bulky suits we normally used, but they looked protective. They came over the horizon walking to the Viking Explorer.'

Nasa has not corroborated the story, but this hasn't stopped conspiracy theorists from claiming it as evidence for a 'secret space programme.'

According to Jackie, six other Nasa workers saw the two humans walking on the red planet's surface.

'We ran upstairs – but they locked the door, and taped paper over the door so we couldn't see,' she said. 'My question is – were they our guys?'

The Viking Mars mission was performed by two spacecraft, Viking 1 and Viking 2, launched within a couple of weeks of each other in the 1970s.

Each spacecraft consisted of an orbiter and a lander, which travelled attached together for nearly a year to reach Mars orbit. 

The orbiters then began taking pictures of the Martian surface, from which a landing site was selected. The landers then separated from the orbiters and soft landed. 

The orbiters continued imaging and, between Viking 1 and Viking 2, imaged the entire planet at what was then high resolution.

'Although no traces of life were found, Viking found all elements essential to life on Earth - carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen and phosphorus - were present on Mars,' said Nasa.

‘There are a few problems with Jackie's testimony,’ Nigel Watson, UFO expert, and author of the book Haynes, UFO Investigations Manual told MailOnline.

‘Firstly, the Viking landing craft did not send a live TV feed back to Earth, and as its name suggests it simply landed on the Martian surface, it did not have wheels like the latest Curiosity craft.

Her grasp of technological terms seems hazy and of course by remaining anonymous it is virtually 'impossible to know if she really worked for Nasa.’

The story does however strike a note with conspiracy theorists who believe that Nasa and other human agencies have secretly visited Mars and established colonies there.

Link
Remember to watch the video in the article.
Now my next post my just explain what " Jackie : saw!
Now to just maybe help explain what " Jackie " may a witnessed.
Quote:Leaked NASA Footage Proves Man Already Walked On Mars.
According to this conspiracy theory, a manned mission to Mars took place in 1973 and nobody was told about it…
After successfully landing man on the Moon, NASA and the U.S. Department of Defense initiated Project Horizon, an ambitious mission to set up a permanent stationary base on our satellite.

In the following years, a similar project received funding but its destination was millions of miles away. Codenamed Project Redsun, its aim was to successfully colonize the Red Planet. The first mission saw three astronauts taking the journey aboard a modified Saturn V left over from the discontinued Apollo Program.
Since Project Redsun was a joint operation between the U.S. and the USSR, a soviet cosmonaut accompanied the two famous American astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong. The rocket was launched from a ‘secret and absolutely isolated zone in Brazil.’ The absolute secrecy such a mission would require meant the entire affair was kept under a tight lid.
Mission control was established at Cocoa Beach, Florida and it governed Project Redsun’s first three launches. All subsequent missions were moved to and administrated from Area 51.

The first interplanetary flight arrived at its destination towards the end of 1971 and served as a reconnaissance mission. By that time, a second trip was already scheduled.
The launch took place on August 28, 1973 with the crew aboard the ISV Columbus consisting of Elliott See (commander), William B. Rutledge (pilot) and Vladimir Ilyushin. The 3-minute clip below was supposedly leaked from a collection of 16mm archival footage used in the training of NASA astronauts and Air Force pilots.
It shows astronauts aboard a spacecraft distancing itself from Earth as well as the arrival on the orbit of Mars. The details on the surface of the Red Planet are visible during the orbital flight.
In April 2011, more information regarding this subject was revealed by Italian journalist and UFO researcher Luca Scantamburlo. During a press conference, he presented a testimony outlining the details of Project Redsun.

Quote:I introduce to you a press-release testimony I have written to discuss the presumed existence of a hush-hush military Space program called ‘Project Redsun,’ carried out in the ’70s of the last century to build a stationary base on Mars, the Red Planet. My source of information – named by me ‘bravoxsierra24’ – has contacted me by email. It is possible to reproduce the pages of the press release, and the picture here presented as well.

Quote:Since we are allowed to show it, here is the 3-page document released by Scantamburlo:.
[Image: Redsun-1.jpg?resize=581%2C800]
[Image: Redsun-2.jpg?resize=581%2C800]
[Image: Redsun-3.jpg?resize=581%2C800]
Link

[Image: 9243574.jpg?resize=397%2C297]
Be sure to watch the short video clip.
Thanks, Ms. G.   :thumbsup: