Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Travel is Possible, Say Scientists
Scientists have come up with a theory that says time travel is mathematically possible. 
Somehow, I see this as part of the 'drip-drip' of soft disclosure to get the public ready to accept what they already know we can do.

Quote:Experts used Einstein’s Theory of General relativity as basis for a hypothetical device which they named a Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS).

[Image: time-travel.jpg]

Quote:“People think of time travel as something as fiction. And we tend to think it’s not possible because we don’t actually do it,” said Ben Tippett, a physicist and mathematician from the University of British Columbiasaid in a UBC news release, adding “But, mathematically, it is possible.”

What Tippett and his colleague from University of Maryland astrophysicist David Tsang created was a mathematical formula based on Einstein’s General Relativity theory to show how Time Travel is in fact possible, at least in theory.

According to the abstract of the scientific paper, which was published in the journal Classical and Quantum Gravity, “we present geometry which has been designed to fit a layperson’s description of a ‘time machine.’ It is a theoretical box which allows those within it to travel back and forth through time and space, as seen by an external observer.”

Graciously, they’ve named it TARDIS—which stands for Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time.
Tippet further explained how: “My model of a time machine uses the curved space-time to bend time into a circle for the passengers, not in a straight line. That circle takes us back in time.”

In other words, their newly formulated model ‘assumes’ how time could curve around high-mass objects just as physical space does in the universe.

This (below) is what intrigued me...

Quote:Tippet and Tsang refer to their TARDIS as a space-time geometry “bubble” that has the ability to move faster than the speed of light. They explain in their paper how: “It is a box which travels ‘forwards’ and then ‘backwards’ in time along a circular path through space-time.”

Corey Goode says a Being in a "bubble" arrives in his house to pick him up and take him off-planet to meetings with other Beings.
Could this be what he is referring to?

Quote:“While is it mathematically possible, it is not yet possible to construct a space-time machine because we need materials—which we call exotic matter—to bend space-time in these impossible ways, but they have yet to be discovered,” Tippet explained.

Source
Why don't they just ask the Secret Space Program (SSP) to lend them the materials?   tinysurprised

I think it won't be long before they find the 'materials' they need, and we'll all be zipping through time/space when we go on vacation.
Wouldn't that be fun?   tinylaughing
Excellent Article Mystic Wanderer, Exciting to think this Exotic Matter, could it be Natural and Mine able from an Asteroid?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-22-2017, 06:19 PM)guohua Wrote: Excellent Article Mystic Wanderer, Exciting to think this Exotic Matter, could it be Natural and Mine able from an Asteroid?

Explanation: Could it be natural?

Yes and here are two examples ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_matter

AND ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium

Is it mine-able from an asteroid?

NO! ... It requires a super dense neutron star or blackhole exotic material and we haven't worked out how to mine them yet!

Explanation: I hope this helps explain 'exotic' matter! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-22-2017, 06:29 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 06:19 PM)guohua Wrote: Excellent Article Mystic Wanderer, Exciting to think this Exotic Matter, could it be Natural and Mine able from an Asteroid?

AND ...

NO! ... It requires a super dense neutron star or blackhole exotic material and we haven't worked out how to mine them yet!

Excellent information @OmegaLogos. 

minusculebeercheers Thanks!

ETA: I think we HAVE been mining it, it is just a big secret at this time to the general public.
(07-22-2017, 07:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 06:29 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:

AND ...

Excellent information @OmegaLogos. 

minusculebeercheers Thanks!

ETA: I think we HAVE been mining it, it is just a big secret at this time to the general public.
I agree with Mystic Wanderer, Thank YOU OmegaLogos.  minusculeclap
Giving Mystic Wanderers Thread a Little Push back into the Spotlight. minusculebeercheers

OK, is he for real?
He's not claiming to be John Titor,, tinylaughing

Quote:A 'time-traveller' who says he is from the future has passed a lie detector test after claiming Donald Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over.

In a startling YouTube video posted by Apex TV the man, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity, claims he has risked his life to travel back in time. 

Apex TV says it is 'one of the biggest voices of paranormal content on YouTube', with over 56 million views and 100,000 subscribers.

His mission, he says, is to tell those alive now what the world has in store.

Among his predictions is the claim that Google Glass-style robotics will spread across the globe.

Technology will also have developed to the point where it will be able to independently run a home.
Bitcoin will be increasingly popular but pennies and cents will still be in use.

In 2030 he says the US president is a mysterious figure called Ilana Remikee.

He also suggests global warming has caused temperatures in North America to increase while Europe has cooled.

Humans will reach Mars in 2028 and, the same year, time travel will be discovered.

He states that electric cars will be able to travel as fast as diesel and petrol ones (despite many already being able to do so) and many forms of cancer have been cured.

In a previous interview with Paranormal Elite, Noah said he had anorexia and is in fact 50-years-old, but that he had taken an age rejuvenation drug which had transformed him into a 25-year-old.

Of course, his claims have attracted scepticism. In response, he agreed to take a lie detector test on camera.

Source
Read the rest of the article and the video at the above Source link.

Interesting but pretty much Common Sense answers I think, Yes I Do believe President Trump will be reelected by a Landslide.

You can watch the video here if you want.
That's interesting @"guohua".  Thanks for sharing that video/article. 
Who knows?  I keep an open mind, as you know, but the thing about time lines is... they can change, based on the hive consciousness of humanity.
So, just because he witnessed these particular things in a future timeline doesn't necessarily mean that's how it will be.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.   tinyshocked
He states that AI will take over.
There is an article that says,,,,, Artificial intelligence could evolve to be 'billions of times smarter' than humans.
[Image: 492C6E1100000578-0-image-a-1_1518531579422.jpg]

Quote:AI will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and people must merge with it to survive, claims expert
Source
(02-14-2018, 03:47 AM)guohua Wrote: He states that AI will take over.
There is an article that says,,,,, Artificial intelligence could evolve to be 'billions of times smarter' than humans.
[Image: 492C6E1100000578-0-image-a-1_1518531579422.jpg]

Quote:AI will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and people must merge with it to survive, claims expert
Source

And that 100% scares the crap out of me. "SkyNet" from Terminator is fucking pre-school compared to where we are headed. I am less worried about our nukes than I am our power grid, financial markets, and our "high tech" method of conducting communication in our daily lives.
@"DuckforcoveR"  Yes, I Do Agree with you 100%.
This AI expulsion in the Tech Industry needs to be Slowed Down and carefully watch and monitored, Not by the Government or the Tech Giants themselves, but watch over by concerned Scientist, like the Climate Change and Global Warming NUTZ!
Give them something else to be concerned about,,,,, Our Future as Humans that actually make our own Choices and Decisions.
Just a few points about the video.
1/ At no point was the type of "lie detector" shown, and no results of the detector are shown to be evaluated by experts.
2/ If he was from the future TPTB would of stopped him from coming back since they would of known about what he was doing.
3/ A lie detector does not tell if your telling the truth, only that you believe you are telling the truth,this also means that you can fail wile telling the truth.
As far as AI is concerned once the Pandora box is opened it cant be closed. What will happen will happen we cant stop it.
(02-14-2018, 03:56 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ...And that 100% scares the crap out of me. "SkyNet" from Terminator is fucking pre-school compared to where we are headed.
I am less worried about our nukes than I am our power grid, financial markets, and our "high tech" method of conducting
communication in our daily lives.

Yes, even now, the stock markets are partly-ran with the aid of automated systems talking to each other
and deliberating -via pre-set variables, the future of our economies!
Confidence and hope have no place in impersonal chips!

Why can't these time-travellers ever say anything nice?!
Things like buses will be on time, politicians will become honest and Hollywood will lose it's vanity...?
Stuff like that.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
Quote:Why can't these time-travellers ever say anything nice?!

Things like buses will be on time, politicians will become honest and Hollywood will lose it's vanity...?

smallrofl  ROFLMAO  smallrofl
You want them to Lie!!??
(02-14-2018, 12:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just a few points about the video.
1/ At no point was the type of "lie detector" shown, and no results of the detector are shown to be evaluated by experts.
2/ If he was from the future TPTB would of stopped him from coming back since they would of known about what he was doing.
3/ A lie detector does not tell if your telling the truth, only that you believe you are telling the truth,this also means that you can fail wile telling the truth.
As far as AI is concerned once the Pandora box is opened it cant be closed. What will happen will happen we cant stop it.

All good observations.
(02-14-2018, 01:58 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 12:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just a few points about the video.

All good observations.

And remember, if he's travelling back in time and his statements are correct, then wouldn't the same Powers-That-Be and
the A.I -if both believe his jaunt may threaten their control, stop him?

After all, our present is the history for the future!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Could this hammer mentioned in the following video have been dropped by a Time Traveler, 4 million years ago?
How about the map, could a time traveler have made that map for them and could there be other maps that are undiscovered or Hidden by the Smithsonian Museum.
Yes. I mention the Smithsonian because some much evidence of a Very Different Earth has gone missing from the Smithsonian. The Skeletons of the Giants and the Egyption artifacts found in the cave at the North end of the Grand Canyon.

Or was there an actual Prehistoric Civilization on Earth that was far more advanced than we thought and could that civilization of beings have been around over 4 million years or even 2.8 Billion years ago? You made those Spheres with the three groves around them?
Remember there are pictures of human foot prints walking with Dinosaurs.

Next, did a Time Traveler Lose His/Her Screws 300 million years ago or was there an much more advanced civilization billions of years ago that mainstream science is hiding from us. 

What do you think?
Possibly not time travel, but ancient civilizations that have been destroyed and forgotten, or the Gods of Old.
Notice in this video of the Gods all seem to be carrying a purse or handbag, now remember, these pictures are from much different culture from all over the world.

I think you'll find the next video interesting, what about that drill bit found encased in a lump of coal?
the Handprint and Footprints in the next video, How, Who?
I believe they are barking up the wrong tree, and have a flawed concept of "space-time". One does not bend space-time, one changes phase or synchronization such that one perceives a different set of particles already present in space-time that he would normally be unable to perceive. That "different set of particles" are as they existed in the past, or will exist in the future, from the point of view of the reference set of particles that make up "now" or "the present". The perception of them depends entirely on "tuning in" to them via the phase shift or getting synchronized with that set of particles. It's complicated to get the idea across, but it requires neither exotic materials nor the massive amounts of energy that would be required to "bend space-time" - if it could be bent at all...

... which it can't. That's where Einstein went off the rails, thinking massive gravity fields bend space-time. They don't. It's only our perception of what is actually happening.

I guess it's all Relative - depends on how you look at it.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Your reply does make sense.