Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The reality of California
You're going to Love This Article.
I'm sure if they were filming a Reality Show in Oakland California, they has to be Liberal's that Hate The Second Amendment!
After this cost incident, I'm sure they hire arm security or  off duty Police next time they want to film in Oakland or Richmond, California.
Quote:Film crew robbed at gunpoint in downtown Oakland
Yes you read that right, I'm sure right next to a Gun Free Zone Sign too.

Quote:OAKLAND — Four members of a crew filming a television reality show in downtown Oakland were robbed at gunpoint Monday night of $50,000 worth of equipment and personal items, according to a victim and authorities.

The head of the crew said he was thrown up against a wall and that he and the other victims were forced to lay on the pavement, where the two robbers put guns to their heads and threatened them. 

Chris Burns, 37,  an independent director of photography for the AwesomenessTV production “This Is Summer,” a reality show that follows eight 17-year-olds growing up in the Bay Area, said Wednesday the robbery “was really, really scary.  It’s the most terrifying robbery I’ve ever been a  part of.”

Burns, who lives in the Bay Area, said the robbery has prompted Awesomeness officials to decide they won’t film again in Oakland and that wherever they do film there will be either armed private security or police.

Burns said he and three other employees, all women, were in the lot and had just packed up film equipment into a truck when the two suspects confronted them with guns drawn.

He said the suspects put guns to their heads and threatened them with violence if they did not cooperate and that he pleaded with them not to hurt anyone and to take anything they wanted.

The suspects fled with Canon video cameras and lenses,  monitors, chargers, batteries and carrying cases from the truck and took one of the women’s laptop and cell phone, Burns said.

“They were very systematic. I think they had been watching us,” he said.

Responding police searched the area but could not find any trace of the suspects.
Yes, it's real, they are THAT Stupid!!! here you go: Source

Didn't the robbers know that armed robbery is a crime?  tinybighuh

If they did, they probably wouldn't have done it.  tinysure
It sounds like there wasn't a "No Robberies" sign posted.  tinysurprised
We need more gun laws to prevent this in the future. tinyshouting
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]