Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Replies from Marlin Grace
OK, I got email replies from Marlin Grace.

To ladyJae
Thanks LJ they are not going to get me that easy, the fight is on!

Grat pic love those balloons, I hope all is well with you to, I know it’s been a tuff couple of years for you as well.

Rick

To Jude
The fight continues thanks for the well wishes to all I really appreciate it greatly. 

Rick…. You all rock thanks.

To Mystic Wanderer
Sherrie,

They give me 6 to 9 months before my body breaks down from the every other day transfusions. They tried another procedure yesterday hopefully it works and the G I bleed will slow or stop, and all will be survivable. ITs been tuff year but I will work it out. I am lucky to have a great wife. 

I am trying to get to a couple of research projects if you’re interested. Let me know. 

For example how do they supply the necessary people for off world black projects without making families wonder what happened to their members? What if a plane such as the missing flight 370 airplane had scientest aboard they wanted? Or the plane that hit the pentagon, who was on it? How about the plane that crashed from passengers attacking the hijackers? Who was on it and how come there was no bodies on either crash site? All this even brings into question the disappearence of planes and ships in the Bermuda Triangle.

Chew on that for a while.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope things are better for you as well.

Rick   

OK, that is what he was able to rely to before his strength gave out.

Marlin Grace Really, Really Needs our prayers, healing thoughts and all the energy we can send him. 

Just Sad.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The worst part about this is knowing there is a cure out there, but the f*cking elite are keeping it from us!!!   tinycrying

Yes, I'm pissed about that.
I think of Marlin every day.

Prayers and thoughts.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Come on Rick, beat it and piss those Doctors off.

You're in BIAD and myself's thoughts.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.