Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lightening, or Scalar Weapon?
This short video shows a car being hit by... something.  Was it lightening, or a scalar weapon?

Doesn't a car being grounded by the tires usually protect people from being hit by lightening? Why didn't it hit a higher target? Isn't that what lightening usually does?

And, notice the strike is not jagged like a lightening bolt. 

Were these people in the car being targeted? 

And where did all those people come from all of a sudden? Was this another 'staged' event?

Another question... why was the person behind the camera filming this particular car when this happened? 
Was he filming proof of someone's death?
Looks like they failed this time, if that was their intention.

(Click on the picture to start the film)

(07-19-2017, 07:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This short video shows a car being hit by... something.  Was it lightening, or a scalar weapon?

Doesn't a car being grounded by the tires usually protect people from being hit by lightening? Why didn't it hit a higher target? Isn't that what lightening usually does?

And, notice the strike is not jagged like a lightening bolt. 

Were these people in the car being targeted? 

And where did all those people come from all of a sudden? Was this another 'staged' event?

Another question... why was the person behind the camera filming this particular car when this happened? 
Was he filming proof of someone's death?
Looks like they failed this time, if that was their intention.

(Click on the picture to start the film)

Play the video and Pause at the 03. second mark and click it to just before the 04 second mark and see the actual strike, it doesn't look like a bolt of lighting to me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Okay, Ms. @"guohua", I captured a good screen shot.  You can see it comes from the sky, but this is NOT a bolt of lightening.  On closer inspection, it almost appears there is an object/craft in the sky where the beam originates. tinysurprised 

[Image: Scalar_Strike.jpg]
You might have to click on the image to see it larger.
I noticed the street behind the vehicle is smoking, I think this passed trough and hit the blacktop street.
Do you have the source link?
(07-19-2017, 10:55 PM)guohua Wrote: I noticed the street behind the vehicle is smoking, I think this passed trough and hit the blacktop street.
Do you have the source link?

No, it was just a random post on FB.  There was a big discussion about it in the comments section.
Something looks odd to me on how all the people suddenly congregate toward the vehicle. as if it were a planed action on their part.  It makes me think of it being planned actions for a movie take...  I suppose if the strike made a loud noise when the energy source made impact, such as lightning does, then it would of drawn attention and looky loos to naturally flock to the source.

I know people tend to rubberneck, or be concerned when someone might be hurt and all that jazz, and that's all it probly is but i couldn't help but notice the pattern in which all the people suddenly come at the vehicle in a circular pattern, all around the same time.  That just stood out to me.   

allusion
             Private Language 
Philosophical Investigations (aka PI)
(07-21-2017, 11:09 AM)allusion Wrote: Something looks odd to me on how all the people suddenly congregate toward the vehicle. as if it were a planed action on their part.  It makes me think of it being planned actions for a movie take...  I suppose if the strike made a loud noise when the energy source made impact, such as lightning does, then it would of drawn attention and looky loos to naturally flock to the source...

It does seem strange. A person filming a main street in supposedly the town in Morocco -(although
a report hints that it may be the city of Baneh, in Iranian Kurdistan) and is fortunate enough to film
the very rare event of a moving vehicle being hit by a single thunderbolt.

It's possible of course, but considering it's one strike and the car continues down the road and comes
to a halt, why do the cars going in the other direction stop?

Why is it that the cameraman doesn't have to alter his position because the car fortunately stopped still
in view and why are people who were far away from where the car came to rest, still coming out of the
buildings and hurrying towards the smoking vehicle?

It's one helluva catch on camera if true and in my view, this has been manipulated from a collision into
another -far more interesting piece of footage.

The people arriving from around where the 'strike' took place implies that the location they came from
as a significance, especially if other cars or pedestrians are effected. The cars further up beyond the
crossroads where this occurred stopped, until another car veered around them to cross the junction in
the centre of the road. Why the centre?
And why have the oncoming vehicles stopped...? Do they fear a second lightning bolt?!

It's either an electrical cable has fallen into the crossroads area and is still hazardous to those vehicles
further back or it's been a car crash that the driver has wished to leave the scene for unknown reasons.

If not, it could suggest that all the congregation -and the cameraman witnessed the lightning strike onto
the car and are reacting to it. The question is... why would that amount of people be watching that
particular car?!

Edit: The comments attached to this YouTube video suggest something was thrown at the car and just as
Allusion asks, where did all these people come from?!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I think I have to agree with @"allusion" and @"BIAD".

Quote:Something looks odd to me on how all the people suddenly congregate toward the vehicle. as if it were a planed action on their part.  It makes me think of it being planned actions for a movie take.

I think it was a movie, and someone took the footage and inserted the bolt of... whatever it was, and then put it out on FB to see what kind of reaction they would get.  That is the 'logical' conclusion, but who knows? tinyhuh
(07-21-2017, 03:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think I have to agree with @"allusion" and @"BIAD".

Quote:Something looks odd to me on how all the people suddenly congregate toward the vehicle. as if it were a planed action on their part.  It makes me think of it being planned actions for a movie take.

I think it was a movie, and someone took the footage and inserted the bolt of... whatever it was, and then put it out on FB to see what kind of reaction they would get.  That is the 'logical' conclusion, but who knows? tinyhuh

Mystic Wanderer, I think you're right.