Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
September 23, 2017
(05-14-2017, 03:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Others, besides Corey Goode, have talked about the beings down there, so...  maybe?
Corey calls them Pre-Adamites.  They are hybrids of the Nephilim, I think Corey said...

It looks like Mr. Goode's words may not have the gravity once thought...

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-24-2017, 07:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Others, besides Corey Goode, have talked about the beings down there, so...  maybe?
Corey calls them Pre-Adamites.  They are hybrids of the Nephilim, I think Corey said...

It looks like Mr. Goode's words may not have the gravity once thought...

I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.  Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention.  

Whether Corey is a CIA OP, I don't know.  Many things he has stated on Cosmic Disclosure have been verified, others can't be (until later, I hope).

I take what has been verified, and connects some dangling dots for me, and leave the rest. 
There is always some truth leaked out in what these people are telling us.

I will also say, I think some of the information Corey passes on to us are "downloaded" memories, but he actually believes what he tells the public. I don't think he's just after fame and fortune.
(05-24-2017, 08:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an
analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.
Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention...

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(I couldn't find the appropriate thread, sorry!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-24-2017, 08:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 08:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an
analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.
Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention...

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(I couldn't find the appropriate thread, sorry!)

@"BIAD" 
It's down in this thread:  The Mantis ETs
(05-13-2017, 06:51 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh ... wont happen .... and we still be stuck putting up with idiots that believe in imaginary skyfairies an books of fairytales .....

hahahahahahahahaahaha Well if it happens we will be left with all the women who are also left.. I guess it could be worse ?
Update: One thing I have come across several times while watching different videos, although not directly related to this particular topic, is that we are going to have a money market crash in September, and we need to be getting ready for it. 

I posted this video alone with it's own thread, but I'll post it here to make it more convenient for you to watch.  Robert David Steele discusses September at several different points in the video, so just watch the whole thing. tinysure 

https://youtu.be/7YQvY-bBSvg
I don't see it coming to a Crash.
I was told 6 years ago by a so-called Financial expert we'd all be getting use the using Euro's as our currency.
I told him at the time that was Bull-Shit, it'd never happen. 
Even though Obama wanted it to and tried to merge the U S into the EU, Americans would never have excepted it.
Like changing to the Metric system, Wasn't going to happen.

The markets is getting better, more people being hired and illegals are leaving, slowing but leaving and that improves the job market.
Everyone knows when Americans have money they spend it instead of saving it.
The economy is getting better, I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Do you all remember Alfred?  There was a post on FB from Aug. 20th by him. I'm going to share it here because I want to have a copy of all the different things people think might happen on September 23rd, although he didn't give an exact date for this "event".

Alfred posted: 

Alfred Steinecker

August 20 at 3:07pm ·

Dear friends,
For several days, I've been thinking about whether I should post this information here.
This afternoon, however, the impetus for a publication was so strong that I finally voted and verified a few minutes ago in a spiritual connection (which was very intense).

So here's my message, which I ask you to read with an open heart and also bring in your spiritual guides, too important is what I'm writing now:

Acceleration of things
The headline describes what many people are experiencing in the world. Everything seems to be speeding up, time flies in flight and things change in our lives, both in the private and in the professional environment, at a speed that seems to be robbing us sometimes.
But this is just one side of the coin.
Many of us have read about a so-called " event of a great event, which has even been predicted in ancient historical writings and predictions of a wide range of beliefs.
It has to do with a change, a change in the consciousness of humanity and with entering into a new era.
Although we do not know a date for the "event" associated with it, many people still feel that this time in which we are located has an exceptional quality.
Some is also very concerned with the seemingly ever growing chaos in our daily life, saturated with violence, disrespect, terror and fear.
It's the harbingers of what "after" is waiting for us to wonder and beauty. However, in order to be able to reach the shores of the new era, we must leave the other bank at first, to fight together through the rapids that keep trying to tear us away.
In other words, the old one must go first, so that the new move can be made.

The unusual message
A few days ago, something very strange happened.
It was so unusual that I got all my attention right now.
And this strange event happened two days in a row. I immediately knew that this happened with a message to me, which is of the utmost importance.
So what happened?
After I got into my car in the morning, and after the usual procedure like buckle up, adjusting mirror, starting the engine, putting in gear and gas giving the first 100-200 meters with the car, it happened!
Out of nowhere, my smartphone started suddenly without having to press any button, or the smartphone that was next to me on the front-passenger seat would have just touched a song.
I didn't even know that this song was on my device.
Completely surprised, almost scared, I drove right to the road and wanted to see exactly what happened.
Everyone will feel for themselves that this process is very unusual, if not impossible!
My surprise was even bigger when I looked on the display.
A song by Sarah Brightman was featured on her album "Eden".
And the title was "anytime, anywhere".
I sensed what it was all about!
This was no longer out of my mind, and I asked in a spiritual connection the same afternoon whether my assumption of the meaning of this message was true.
This has been confirmed!
Two days later, the same thing happened again: again, diversified, almost with great urgency, alluded to the title " anytime, anywhere
And as before, as served by magic.
I still didn't know where this song is at all on my smartphone.
It was clear!
The message to me was: be ready now, at any time and in every place!
The messages are piling up
Since this time, it is about 3-4 weeks ago, the references to and also guided tours on certain subjects related to it.
Due to the importance and urgency of the matter, we have also dealt with this issue in the context of an event two weeks ago
We have shown two videos that relate to this event and to which I have been LED.

First video
Https://youtu.be/zsC2P6RQeu4
This video gives an indication of the event and what we can expect almost individually.
Note: I recommend you to contact your individual spiritual leaders to get more details about the content and meaning for you personally.
The first part of the video is based on the film "Revelation road", with the second part of the videos being adapted by me in line with the spiritual world.
The second part relates specifically to messages which I received some time ago and published in the 'Golden Book'. It applies in particular to pages #67 + #69, #53, #55, #61, #72 and #75

The Pages Resp. Messages are freely available on:
http://www.das-goldene-buch.net/#dblpage34

Second video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pyzZIQy4Xc
This video in English refers to so-called qhht sessions (sessions), where several clients have unexpectedly and independently started to speak of a "Supernatural" event in the next 10 months.
The Director of this sessions found this so extraordinary that she even created a youtube video with a summary of it.
We saw this video during this event and then discussed it.

Epilogue
I am aware that many of you consider this information to be of no personal importance. And it's a good thing.
But there will also be those who know exactly what this is about!

Finally for those who know what it is
The ratio is about 84 %: 16 %.
In deep love
Alfred

Here are the two videos he shared in his post. The bottom one is fascinating!
The first one also goes along with the Solar Flash that David Wilcock has been discussing so much lately.

What is a "QHHT Session"?, And weren't our consciousnesses supposed to have already been raised about 5 years ago?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-04-2017, 05:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: What is a "QHHT Session"?, And weren't our consciousnesses supposed to have already been raised about 5 years ago?

I think I got left behind,,,, Mine was never really raised,,,,,, tinysurprised
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-04-2017, 05:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: What is a "QHHT Session"?, And weren't our consciousnesses supposed to have already been raised about 5 years ago?

@"Ninurta", the QHHT session is where people under hypnosis started talking about the upcoming 'event' without being led into the subject. It's what the second video is about.

Our consciousness has had an opportunity to keep raising ever since birth. We have been passing through a very strong cosmic energy cloud ever since 2012 that was supposed to speed up the process. This energy affects some people that aren't ready, or understands how to use it, into a negative emotional state/upheaval. This is partly why we see so many people going insane in the streets right now.
(09-04-2017, 12:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@"Ninurta", the QHHT session is where people under hypnosis started talking about the upcoming 'event' without being led into the subject. It's what the second video is about.

Our consciousness has had an opportunity to keep raising ever since birth. We have been passing through a very strong cosmic energy cloud ever since 2012 that was supposed to speed up the process. This energy affects some people that aren't ready, or understands how to use it, into a negative emotional state/upheaval. This is partly why we see so many people going insane in the streets right now.

Thank you for the explanation. It leads to one further question - what kind of energy is the "cosmic energy cloud" and how was it measured or detected?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-06-2017, 05:40 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 12:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Thank you for the explanation. It leads to one further question - what kind of energy is the "cosmic energy cloud" and how was it measured or detected?

@"Ninurta",

Discovery:

Quote:On Christmas Eve, 2009, the startling hypothesis that our Solar System, the Sun and all its planets, are moving into a potentially dangerous and destabilizing interstellar energy cloud, was resoundingly sustained. In their research paper, "A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System," published the December 24, 2009 issue of Nature, a highly respected scientific journal, M. Opher et al report on data transmitted from Voyager, the twin spacecraft that have been exploring the outer reaches of the Solar System since 1977.

"We have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system. This magnetic field holds the interstellar energy cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all," says Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. He explains that this energy cloud is at least twice as strong as had previously been predicted and that the Solar System has begun to pass into it, adding that this field "is turbulent or has a distortion in the solar vicinity."

Source: Huff Post

We are all energy beings, so as the energy cloud affects Earth, she will resonate at a higher level. As this happens, humans also need to raise their frequency levels to remain calm and at peace. 
I can't explain it because I'm not a scientist, but I've seen different people talking about it for the last 8 years; not just one person.

Most of what I've learned has come from listening to speakers talking at conferences, or interviews on GAIA t.v., so I'm not able to find a printed article more current that what I'm posting below.

Quote:There are several factors that can give us insight into the sequence of the cyclical sequences of galactic evolution. One manifestation is the solar system entering a more active interstellar dust cloud in our orbital path around the galaxy. These particles may penetrate the heliopause, which is the reach of the Sun’s solar wind that keeps many incursions of interstellar dust outside the solar system. With a greater degree of dust entering, the energy and information between the Sun, Earth, and human consciousness is changing frequency.

Next, we have our solar system alignment with the galactic equator which occurs according to the Earth’s 26,000 year precessional cycle.  This provides us with a more direct infusion of cosmic rays from the galactic center or core. These rays of charged particles are in the form of infrared, light, ultraviolet, x-ray, and gamma rays. All of these rays are part of the information and consciousness evolution. While it is important that we learn and remember these larger galactic and cosmic cycles, the infinite complexity of the exact sequencing is beyond the current levels of the human mind. We will be better able to discern this information as we evolve to our higher dimensions of mind in the spirit.

Another galactic cycle that we need to understand is the periodic galactic superwave. The understanding of galactic superwaves has been developed by the research of Paul Laviolette. Using astronomy, ancient Egyptian, many other esoteric systems, the sciences, and ice core samples, Laviolette has theorized superwave expansions of energy that emanate from the galactic core and move throughout the edge of the galaxy approximately every 15,000 years. These waves push interstellar dust into the solar system which greatly affects the Earth’s climate in terms of ice ages, heating, and floods.  The dust affects the levels of light and heat from the Sun, as well as impacting the Sun directly causing increased solar flares. At times of great change in the solar system, Earth’s climate is in a flux of cooling, warming, magnetic field change, and seismic and volcanic activity.

The galactic superwave, moving at the speed of light, is seen as a large bright blue light in the direction of the galactic center. The visual of the superwave may relate to the Hopi prophecy of the Blue star which heralds the time of great change. We find knowledge of galactic cycles, Earth changes, and shifts in human consciousness within all major esoteric, spiritual, metaphysical, and prophetic traditions throughout our recent twelve to thirteen thousand year history.

Source

The interviews I've heard go into much better detail and explain how it affects us as human beings, but this should give you an idea, even though it was written in 2012. Much more has been shared about this energy super wave since then.

As a matter of fact, some researchers think one of the reasons we have been seeing an increase in chemtrails over the past 15 years or so, is to block out these energy waves from reaching us so we won't evolve into a higher state of consciousness. They (the powers that be) want us to stay dumbed down so they can control us.
(09-06-2017, 01:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The interviews I've heard go into much better detail and explain how it affects us as human beings, but this should give you an idea, even though it was written in 2012. Much more has been shared about this energy super wave since then.

As a matter of fact, some researchers think one of the reasons we have been seeing an increase in chemtrails over the past 15 years or so, is to block out these energy waves from reaching us so we won't evolve into a higher state of consciousness. They (the powers that be) want us to stay dumbed down so they can control us.

Thank you for that. I'll take it from there on my own, researching from a different angle. The article seems an interesting mix of real science, pseudo-science, and what at this point I have to conclude is outright fabrication to tie it all together. For example, the claim is made that the solar system is "aligning" with the galactic equator, but there is no explanation of just HOW it is supposed to be aligning - the solar system is currently a bit less than 50 light years "below" (directions in space are all relative) the galactic equator. If by "aligning" they mean crossing, that's not due for several thousand more years. It happens every 120 million years or so - twice during each orbit of the solar system around the galactic core. It's tied to the 240 million year orbital cycle, not the 26,000 year precessional cycle as might be inferred from the explanation above.

It does, however, present a plausible explanation for what is holding this alleged "energy field" together and discrete - a magnetic "bottle". There is less explanation for what would allow it to defeat the heliopause or allow the dust particles to penetrate it, and virtually no explanation at all for why the author believes such penetration would affect the solar system (and humans, but not apparently other organisms) in the manner he or she proposes.

Years ago when I was all into such things, I used to go to a site called spiritlibrary.com, and they have articles and videos explaining all kinds of concepts such as ascension, channeling, psychic phenomena and other topics. 

I had a few experiences with channeling myself, but I'm not totally certain it was from a positive source, so I don't pursue anything like that anymore.
Just adding this to my collection of posts about September 23.  Did the Simpons' predict what will happen?

Here's something new I just came across concerning the Red Dragon.

Quote:End time theorists believe that Planet X could be The Red Dragon that seeks to devour the child that's birthed by the woman in Revelation 12.

These events, including Planet X's involvement with Earth's was predicted in the year 1217 Judah Ben Samuel who inferred that 2017 would be the year of the Messiah, after 10 Israel Jubilees and the temple is brought back to Jerusalem which is also predicted in Daniel and Thessalonians, which would come as a labor pain.

Some end time theorists claim that the government is trying to hide the truth about the Red Dragon.

Hmm...   minusculethinking

I wonder if that image is what Scientists are describing in the video below?

Quote:Astronomers have found not just one, but two, swirling around each other in a cosmic dance and leaving behind a stream of dust as they go. It is certainly a beautiful example of nature and it does bring about questions that are very interesting concerning just how many hybrids there might be out there.

As part of the Spacewatch program, the binary object was seen first in 2006 and it was given the rather unassuming name of 2006 VW139. However, in 2012 astronomers found that there was something strange about it as the asteroid had characteristics that were comet-like, with one giveaway being the tail that was streaming behind it.

[Image: comet3.gif]

Asteroid Stands Out As It Is In Two Pieces
There is nothing new about main-belt comets. However, they are not common either. The asteroid is only one of a dozen objects to have ever been found and what makes this one standout is the fact that it is in two pieces. 2006 VW139 is made from two lumps of equal size that are orbiting each other at about 60 miles distance but why it split in half is something of a mystery and left astronomers wanting to take an even closer look. When the twins came closer to the Sun in September last year, NASA made the Hubble Space Telescope capture images that were clearer of the tail and the nucleus and this confirmed signatures of a comet sitting where they do not usually sit.

There is still one question that remains, and this is how common systems such as this are actually in the inner Solar System. Agarwal said that more observational and theoretical work is needed along with the sighting of more objects similar to this one to be able to find an answer to the question. It is hoped that more of the oddball icy asteroids will be seen with technology making advancements, to reveal a great deal more of the beauty along with detail in the rock-studded asteroid belt.

Source
Well, September 23 is only two days away here in the U.S., so I guess we're about to find out if any of these prophesies  are true.
Slightly older video, but I'm going to post it to see if any of this happens concerning the hurricanes. 

ONE DAY LEFT TO GO.  Enjoy it everyone.   tinybiggrin

Explanation: Its the 23rd Sept where I am in Australia [about 6.30am in the morning].

I hope everybody has a happy end of the world today ...

Personal Disclosure: Its the end of the world as we know it ... and I feel fine! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
So have all the religious nuts left to join their skyfairy yet .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....