Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are You a Spiritual Healer?
Here is an article that goes over some signs to let you know if your mission here is to be a healer.

I could only answer no to 3 or 4 on the list.   How about you?

[Image: 3-5-810x466.png]

Quote:The world of metaphysics is a world of mystery. It has sparked the interest of humans since basically the beginning of time. Although there is still much to be studied regarding the metaphysical world, we do know if you experience any of these 30 signs you were born to be a spiritual healer. 
We all have super in depth spiritual bodies. We are all connected to not only one another but all living animals and things on Earth – and it’s amazing. Some of us are even born with special abilities that can serve a greater purpose to the people. It also runs throughout family trees.

A spiritual gift can be passed down generations beyond. As a healer, you are a very special gift to society. You have the ability to heal people’s souls and changing lives. Now, of course, you can’t lay your hand on a cancer patient and cure them; but you might just be able to cure someone’s depression or anxiety – or simply enlighten their soul.

Healers often suffer from issues of their own because they are so adapted to fixing other people’s emotional issues and burdens. They not only ignore their own problems, but they carry the burden of others too. However, a spiritual healer will always pull through because they know the world needs them – and it does. If you think you might be a spiritual healer, you probably have experienced at least one of these symptoms before.
How many of these can you check?

1. You are highly sensitive to energy.
  2. You feel other people’s emotions and physical ailments as your own (empath).
  3. You are intuitive and can read others very easily.
  4. You are a “big picture” thinker (and don’t concern yourself too much with the details).
  5. You have gone through bouts of existential depression.
  6. You have felt like an outcast for most of your life.
  7. You think differently from others.
  8. You get overwhelmed in public easily.
  9. You have struggled with anxiety or panic before.
  10. You are the natural peacemaker between people.
  11. You are the confidant that people turn to in times of need.
  12. You experience digestive issues, lower back pain or gain weight around the stomach (solar plexus chakra disorders).
  13. You feel drained after spending too much time around people
  14. Sensitive beings like animals and children gravitate towards you.
  15. Other people tend to “dump” their emotional baggage onto you to deal with.
  16. You think in shades of grey rather than in black and white.
  17. You are very aware of the interconnectedness of life and deeply respect it.
  18. You believe in synchronicity more than coincidences.
  19. You have a history of healers in the family, e.g. nurses, psychologists, massage therapists
  20. You’ve experienced a major trauma in your life, e.g. loss of your family, life-threatening illness, near death experience, physical/sexual/emotional abuse, war, mental illness.
  21. You’ve gone through a spiritual awakening.
  22. You’ve experienced the dark night of the soul.
  23. You tend to use the right side thinker more than a left side thinker.
  24. You experience chronic pain in your body or an autoimmune disease (energetic blockages).
  25. You are EMF sensitive (electromagnetic hypersensitivity).
  26. You tend to attract people who need “fixing” but often get trapped in self-sacrificing roles.
  27. You’re an excellent and compassionate listener.
  28. You are naturally drawn towards healing professions that help others experience balance and wholeness.
  29. You can feel, distinguish between and alter the energy within and without yourself.
  30. You have had numerous mystical experiences.
Source
That's an interesting article!  minusculethumbsup
I got 11 out of the 30.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
7 of them on the list are not me. The rest? Almost freakin spot on. 

When can I learn to shoot healing light from my hands?  tinycool

It's a pretty cool premise though. Even if there is nothing mystical about it I like seeing that others feel the same way about things. It takes that edge off in terms of #6 on the list. Outcast is a stronger word than I would use for myself but I never did feel like I 'fit in' for some reason. I would look into it more but I'm currently trying to decipher my star travels I am starting to control when I close my eyes at night before falling asleep. I can actually turn around while they are whizzing past me at the speed of light! (pretty cool and very VERY intense)
(05-26-2017, 05:47 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: 7 of them on the list are not me. The rest? Almost freakin spot on. 

When can I learn to shoot healing light from my hands?  tinycool

It's a pretty cool premise though. Even if there is nothing mystical about it I like seeing that others feel the same way about things. It takes that edge off in terms of #6 on the list. Outcast is a stronger word than I would use for myself but I never did feel like I 'fit in' for some reason. I would look into it more but I'm currently trying to decipher my star travels I am starting to control when I close my eyes at night before falling asleep. I can actually turn around while they are whizzing past me at the speed of light! (pretty cool and very VERY intense)

You have learned to astral travel?!   So cool!   minusculeclap
Am a lifetaker an heartbreaker ..... no time for the touchy-feely nonsense .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I failed miserably.
It was sort of difficult when Boy In A Dress came to answer question 16.
'You think in shades of grey rather than in black and white'

It became sordid and I had to chase BIAD away.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.