Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
September 23, 2017
A friend recently sent me this video and asked if I had come across anything like this during all my research. She knows I'm constantly searching the web looking for interesting subjects. 

Well, I sort of have, but not like this man, Robert Breaker, is describing.  This is very interesting! If you aren't religious, then put that aside and just look at the astrological importance of this date, according to the Bible.

I'm going to be doing more research on this subject, and I'll post more if I come across anything.  In the mean time, have a look at this astrological map so you can follow along and know what's being discussed. 

PLEASE, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT SKY FAIRIES. If you don't believe, that's fine, but a lot of people out there do. 

This thread isn't about "religion" as much as it is about predictions, and the Bible is full of predictions that have, and are, coming true.  

First, I'll post this picture of the star map for September 23, 2017 so you will have a good idea of what Robert Breaker is talking about when he gets to that point.  

[Image: wp30650372.jpg]

Now, on to the video...

I've heard some things about the sun sending out some strange flashes that cause the "good" people to ascend to the 5th dimension, while leaving all the "bad" people here to face the major earthly catastrophes ahead. But, I don't think a specific date was given, just sometime between now and 2021.

I've also heard that the Elite might be putting up a hologram in the sky of whomever a particular "savior" is for each country to trick them into believing it's the "Biblical Rapture", but it will be a cloaked spaceship that takes them off to other planets to be slaves. I'm not sure about the date on that either. 

If anyone has anything to add to this thread about this date, please feel free to comment. 

Note: something strange happened to the text color after posting the map, so I had to highlight it to make it show up.  tinybighuh
It's crazy you mention this now. I'll check the video out when I get home but last night I had a feeling about something around that same time. I think September 16th is the day Mike Pence gets sworn in as president. I don't know how or why (have a few guesses) but I think that's the day he takes the oath. 

I'm not trying to turn this thread political, but when I saw the title and realized it's only a few days removed from my gut feeling I had to post it.  tinycool
There was No Rapture on 09/23/2015. Nothing out of the Ordinary in 2015.
 My husband who was raised to believe in the Bible as fact (not since Vietnam) says the Bible States, No One Will Know The Day or Hour of his return for the Rapture.
This guy is a Evangelist Baptist Missionary.
He should know better, but there is money in youtube. Here is his website: Link  for his Church called, The Cloud Church. He started his Church in 2014. Huh.  minusculethinking 
Here go, listen: 

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-13-2017, 01:55 AM)guohua Wrote: There was No Rapture on 09/23/2015. Nothing out of the Ordinary in 2015.
 My husband who was raised to believe in the Bible as fact (not since Vietnam) says the Bible States, No One Will Know The Day or Hour of his return for the Rapture.
This guy is a Evangelist Baptist Missionary.
He should know better, but there is money in youtube. Here is his website: Link  for his Church called, The Cloud Church. He started his Church in 2014. Huh.  minusculethinking 
Here go, listen: 

JMHO

He explains the 2 year gap in the video, but I'm with you on "no one will know the date".  That's scripture.   minusculethumbsup2
Meh ... wont happen .... and we still be stuck putting up with idiots that believe in imaginary skyfairies an books of fairytales .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-13-2017, 06:51 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh ... wont happen .... and we still be stuck putting up with idiots that believe in imaginary skyfairies an books of fairytales .....

smalltappingfoot  You just can't help yourself, can you?    :smalleyeroll:
(05-13-2017, 03:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 06:51 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh ... wont happen .... and we still be stuck putting up with idiots that believe in imaginary skyfairies an books of fairytales .....

Mystic Wanderer, Oh Dear, Dear Mystic,,,,,, You should have Known! Daitengu is our Sky-Fairy Killer.
Your comment in your Opening Thread about Sky-Fairies went right over his head!
(05-13-2017, 05:03 PM)guohua Wrote:

Mystic Wanderer, Oh Dear, Dear Mystic,,,,,, You should have Known! Daitengu is our Sky-Fairy Killer.
Your comment in your Opening Thread about Sky-Fairies went right over his head!

I figured he couldn't resist, especially since I made the comment in the OP.   tinylaughing

Now, for a different point of view for those who aren't "religious"...

So in this video, Simon Parkes says that what is going to happen will be a burst of energy hitting the Earth that will be a major push in our awakening and "get us up to speed" with where we should be spiritually/consciously at this point.  According to the ETs he communicates with, we are not as advanced as we should be.

Start at the 31:26 mark.

https://youtu.be/Y1PqhXZyX3M?t=31m26s

There are more videos on this subject, but I want to listen before posting.  I won't have time to listen today, but I'll get to them A.S.A.P.
Okay, one more quick one before I have to leave...

This video seems to think "the event" will be a Jupiter-Nibiru Collision.  
When the dark star passes between our sun and Earth, there will be three days of darkness.
Is this our warning of Nibiru and Jupiter colliding?

Start at the 18:09 mark:

https://youtu.be/sp4u-9EH1MQ

So far, I've found three possibilities that offer three different opinions of what will happen on September 23rd.   
I still have one more area I want to investigate before leaving this thread.

Catch you later...
(05-13-2017, 06:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, one more quick one before I have to leave...

This video seems to think "the event" will be a Jupiter-Nibiru Collision.  
When the dark star passes between our sun and Earth, there will be three days of darkness.
Is this our warning of Nibiru and Jupiter colliding?

Start at the 18:09 mark:

https://youtu.be/sp4u-9EH1MQ

So far, I've found three possibilities that offer three different opinions of what will happen on September 23rd.   
I still have one more area I want to investigate before leaving this thread.

Catch you later...
Jupiter / Nibiru Collision!? No I don't think so.
For one, amateur Star Watchers would have seen Nibiru approaching, it's suppose to be very large.
Quote:Jupiter / Nibiru Collision!? No I don't think so.

For one, amateur Star Watchers would have seen Nibiru approaching, it's suppose to be very large.

The video says one must have an infrared lens to be able to see it.   Listen at the 18:24 mark.
(05-13-2017, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

The video says one must have an infrared lens to be able to see it.   Listen at the 18:24 mark.

I did.
If Nibiru was coming in close enough to collide with Jupiter, an amateru would see it, Why? Because you can buy an I R lens for your Telescope on ebay.
In 2002 I set up a blog in regards to Planet X. I was caught hook, line, and sinker into believing it would be here in 2003. Books were sold, life savings' were spent, and gullible people were eaten alive. Thankfully I had nothing resembling a life savings at the time so all I wasted was my time. 

That was 15 years ago. And for 15 years I've been hearing basically a variation of "I forgot to carry the 1, it's actually NEXT year". I'm sorry to say I just don't buy it. 

What I DO buy is that there was something going on thousands of years ago when the stories of the Nephilim first surfaced. Weird orbiting space structures, the seeding of mankind, cataclysms caused but warring "gods", etc. I can latch on to all of that but the endless years of "it's coming next year!" are just wearing me down. 

First it's behind the sun. Then's its only seen in infrared. Next it will be in another dimension only to be seen after we ascend. 

But what I will say is the scientific community is hopefully pretty close to actually finding "Planet X". They have been rumbling in the past couple of years behind the scenes studying the gravitational effects of a massive body in the outer system (they can see the trails just not the body) so hopefully that shows its' head soon  tinycool tinybigeyes
(05-14-2017, 02:57 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: In 2002 I set up a blog in regards to Planet X. I was caught hook, line, and sinker into believing it would be here in 2003. Books were sold, life savings' were spent, and gullible people were eaten alive. Thankfully I had nothing resembling a life savings at the time so all I wasted was my time. 

That was 15 years ago. And for 15 years I've been hearing basically a variation of "I forgot to carry the 1, it's actually NEXT year". I'm sorry to say I just don't buy it. 

What I DO buy is that there was something going on thousands of years ago when the stories of the Nephilim first surfaced. Weird orbiting space structures, the seeding of mankind, cataclysms caused but warring "gods", etc. I can latch on to all of that but the endless years of "it's coming next year!" are just wearing me down. 

First it's behind the sun. Then's its only seen in infrared. Next it will be in another dimension only to be seen after we ascend. 

But what I will say is the scientific community is hopefully pretty close to actually finding "Planet X". They have been rumbling in the past couple of years behind the scenes studying the gravitational effects of a massive body in the outer system (they can see the trails just not the body) so hopefully that shows its' head soon  tinycool tinybigeyes

I hear you Ducky. Nibiru has been "going to hit us" for years.  I'm keeping my eyes open this time, but I'm not going to live in fear. Still, if that were to happen, I think the end would be swift and painless, but the thought...  I keep hoping to get off this planet, but not like that.  tinyshocked

As for the Nephilim, that's sort of what I'm researching right now. 

Word is, according to some people with inside information, there are beings in stasis under Antarctica.  Others, besides Corey Goode, have talked about the beings down there, so...  maybe?  Corey calls them Pre-Adamites.  They are hybrids of the Nephilim, I think Corey said. 

I'm not sure exactly which video I was watching a few weeks ago that said something about this, and it would take me too long to look through all of them, but connecting the dots between several things I've heard, I was wondering if something about September could have to do with when they wake up these Pre-Adamites in Antarctica?

I've read some scriptures that say the Anti-Christ will be unleashed from the underground, and it seems to be during the time line we're in now, so maybe that ties in with Antarctica and September 23rd?

I'm still figuring this out and connecting the dots, but maybe I'll come across the videos to source what I'm talking about one day soon.

call em as they are ..... am a realist ..... theres no imaginary skyfairy ..... not my fault the primitives on this backwater rock cant accept that theres no skyfairy ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-13-2017, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

No such critter as an infrared lens. I think what is meant is an infrared passthrough filter. I can get those, even out here in the boonies, for 35 - 40 dollars. They aren't hard to come by. What you need, really, is a capture medium capable of capturing infrared light. There is film for that, but more importantly, in this day and age, is that EVERY CCD in EVERY digital camera is particularly sensitive to infrared. If you take one apart, you will find, covering the CCD, a tiny square of "clear" plastic or glass that is actually an infrared blocking filter. The reason for that is that ALL CCDs are infrared sensitive, but the infrared boogers up the images taken through the camera if it is not blocked out. Therefore, it has to be filtered out to keep from queering the pictures taken.

Some cameras, Sony in particular, have an infrared capability. They have infrared illuminator lights, and a switch that manually removes the filter from the CCD so that the IR light can get through. A few years back, there was a big ruckus when it was discovered that those cameras could take pictures that see through clothes, due to the infrared. They've since been crippled to prevent that, but some of the old ones are still around. You can still make even the new ones work with a filter that blocks visible light and allows only infrared to pass through.

The same principle of allowing only infrared through has been used for year, since 35mm film, to take infrared pictures of landscapes that look surreal due to only the IR wavelengths getting through.

Another thing to consider is that this Nibiru thingy, if it actually existed, would necessarily be pretty big. If it were close enough to collide with Jupiter, then it would have been found long ago by at least amateurs, regardless of their IR capabilities, because it would block out VISIBLE light behind it, leaving a hole in images that ought to have stars in them.

Nope, not buying it at all. They need to come up with another explanation as to why it's invisible. Picking up UV light on radio telescopes has been tried before, unsuccessfully, but maybe they could claim it is IR light that could only be seen with radio telescopes. that hasn't been tried yet. If they do, let me know how it turns out.

The major event of the day on September 23rd, 2017, is that I will eat a teaspoonful of baking soda to squelch a case of raging heartburn. I know this to be fact because that is the major event of EVERY day. The only uncertainty and assumption is that I will still be alive that day to have heartburn, and take the soda. Assuming that I am, it will be.

I have another major prediction to make regarding upcoming ISIS operations, based on intel analysis, but can't seem to find the right thread to post the prediction in. Frackin' NSA ought to be paying me big bucks to do these analyses, because I have yet to be wrong, but a) they have an aversion to warning the masses in a timely manner for some reason, and b), I guess I'd be showing them up, and they hate that shit when a peon gets it right and they can't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" said, 

Quote:I have another major prediction to make regarding upcoming ISIS operations, based on intel analysis, but can't seem to find the right thread to post the prediction in. Frackin' NSA ought to be paying me big bucks to do these analyses, because I have yet to be wrong, but a) they have an aversion to warning the masses in a timely manner for some reason, and b), I guess I'd be showing them up, and they hate that shit when a peon gets it right and they can't.

Well, then go to the Off Topic, or Political Forum and start a new thread.  

We would be very happy to see some other members posting threads.  :smalleyeroll:
I'm kinda curious if the total solar eclipse that's coming on 21 August has anything to do with the predicted events of just over a month later on 23 September? You know, a dragon eating the sun and stuff like that can ruin the whole day.... or month, maybe.

You should have a good seat for it, almost front row, as you are very near the path of totality. Even here where I'm at I'll get 94.5% totality.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-24-2017, 07:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm kinda curious if the total solar eclipse that's coming on 21 August has anything to do with the predicted events of just over a month later on 23 September? You know, a dragon eating the sun and stuff like that can ruin the whole day.... or month, maybe.

You should have a good seat for it, almost front row, as you are very near the path of totality. Even here where I'm at I'll get 94.5% totality.

Yes, I think the projected path goes pretty much right over top of my area.  

Something to look into.  I'll do that as time allows. 

Thanks for the suggestion.   minusculethumbsup2
(05-24-2017, 07:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm kinda curious if the total solar eclipse that's coming on 21 August has anything to do with the predicted events of just over a month later on 23 September? You know, a dragon eating the sun and stuff like that can ruin the whole day.... or month, maybe.

@"Ninurta" 
I found this video about the connection of August 21 and September 23.  Hmmm...   minusculethinking