Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mantis ETs
(Previous OP deleted by me because it's utter nonsense!)

However, we can still discuss the video below.  Is it real?

Is this a video of spaceship that shows a live Mantis being inside the ship?

Damnit mystic .... ya keep forgetting to set out drinks an snacks to go with the fairytales .......  hmph .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-10-2017, 12:16 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Damnit mystic .... ya keep forgetting to set out drinks an snacks to go with the fairytales .......  hmph .....

Oh, I'm so sorry!   Here you go...  tinylaughing

[Image: party-food.jpg]
Interesting,,, Yes, well done.
I still think Randy Cramer if a Fraud.

I can see where the greys may very possibly be seen in that video, but I have to think there was too much graphic manipulation.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-09-2017, 07:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ....He goes on to say later in the thread that, to his knowledge, this is the only true video of spaceship that shows a live Mantis being inside the ship.

https://youtu.be/7_Jij5BGYB4

Okay, so if what Jimmy says is true, does that mean everyone else out there is lying about what they saw and reported during abductions? Were they being mind-controlled, or is it him that's being mind-controlled?...

Sorry Mystic, but I'm pretty sure the kumburgaz video was proven beyond doubt to be a cruise ship across the bay from where it was filmed.
I remember seeing a comparison video, shot in the same area, with a large cruise ship in the distance, distorted by the distance/zoomed in video, and it was remarkably similar to the shapes displayed in the Kumburgaz video.

I'll see if I can find the official "debunk" video but it was from several years ago.

G
(05-10-2017, 05:38 PM)gordi Wrote: Sorry Mystic, but I'm pretty sure the kumburgaz video was proven beyond doubt to be a cruise ship across the bay from where it was filmed.
I remember seeing a comparison video, shot in the same area, with a large cruise ship in the distance, distorted by the distance/zoomed in video, and it was remarkably similar to the shapes displayed in the Kumburgaz video.

I'll see if I can find the official "debunk" video but it was from several years ago.

G

Yes, I recall people talking about there being a cruise ship in the area at the time, but I don't see how that has anything to do with seeing a craft in the sky.
I look forward to seeing the debunked information. Done by die-hard skeptics, or government agents, no doubt.   tinylaughing
This has noth ing to do with buggy grays however it does have stuff about the FRBs (fast radio burst)

(05-11-2017, 12:20 AM)727Sky Wrote: This has noth ing to do with buggy grays however it does have stuff about the FRBs (fast radio burst)

That's awesome!  Thanks @"727Sky".     minusculethumbsup2
*pops in ... grabs snack .... * ..... thanks .... *wanders off .... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-10-2017, 10:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, I recall people talking about there being a cruise ship in the area at the time, but I don't see how that has anything to do with seeing a craft in the sky.
I look forward to seeing the debunked information. Done by die-hard skeptics, or government agents, no doubt.   tinylaughing

LOL, no - the debunks I saw were all on conspiracy sites...
I haven't found the one I was looking for (which was quite comprehensive) yet, but I have found one posted by zorgon on another site.

The Kumburgaz UFO wasn't up in the sky btw. It was seen just above the water line (horizon) at exactly the right angle for it to be the bridge of a big cruise ship across the bay (where the Marina Docks and cruise ship berths are...)

A Post at thelivingmoon dotcom

A series of photos showing an overlay of the "UFO" onto the bridge of a cruise ship.

[Image: Turk_56.png][Image: Turk_58.png][Image: Turk_59.png][Image: Turk_60.png]

A Map showing the viewing angle (towards the marina piers)
[Image: figura5.jpg]

There's also the small fact that it "re-appears" over the SUMMER months (tourist & cruise season) at least 3 years in a row.
Oh, and it always looks like it's sitting at exactly the same angle year after year (like a ship berthed at a pier) and there's never any footage of it arriving or flying off??...and despite it "returning" night after night, summer after summer... no one thought to get in a boat and go see what it actually was?

Nah.
(05-11-2017, 09:41 AM)gordi Wrote: [Image: Turk_60.png]

So it's a Ufo disguised as a cruise-liner, then...?
tinybiggrin
Wow! These guys are years ahead of us in tricks to make us think that it's just a couple
of Turkish scam-artists!
It puts my idea of a dustbin lid and a length of fishing-wire to shame.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Gordi", that makes sense; I'll accept that explanation.   minusculebeercheers
(05-11-2017, 02:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Gordi", that makes sense; I'll accept that explanation.   minusculebeercheers

Nah, I was only kidding.... it's ALIENS!
tinybiggrin
or... a Dustbin lid on a fishing line....

I'm going with dustbin lid.

minusculebeercheers  back atya!
G
(05-11-2017, 12:20 AM)727Sky Wrote: This has noth ing to do with buggy grays however it does have stuff about the FRBs (fast radio burst)

And my friend,,,, the F R B from 2015 was in the news today.

Quote:SCIENTISTS have been left mystified by a radio signal sent from outer Space.

The “fast radio burst” came from outside our own galaxy – but experts have no idea what caused it.

Radio burst FRB 150215 was received on February 15, 2015 by the Parkes Telescope in Australia.

It is the 22nd cosmic signal of its kind.

But after two years, the experts are no closer to finding out exactly what it was – or where it came from.

Harvard researchers have suggested that these fast radio bursts (FRB) are caused by alien space travel or advanced alien technology.

But according to a study recent study published by Cornell University, scientists are no closer to settling the debate.

“The burst was followed-up with 11 telescopes to search for radio, optical, X-ray, gamma-ray and neutrino emission.

“Neither transient nor variable emission was found to be associated with the burst and no repeat pulses have been observed in 17.25 hours of observing,” writes Astronomer Emily Patroff in a study published by Cornell University.

To put it simply, the signal discovery is the equivalent of hearing a loud bang and then turning around and finding nothing.

Stargazers are left without any clues and have no idea of the direction the sound came from.

Since the first discovery in 2007, FRBs have left scientists scratching their heads.

Source
Could these F R B be transmissions being sent between out Own Secret Space Fleet?
Why Not!

But then again it could be real Aliens headed our way or probing the empty space for a return signal and that would be their Target,,, a world to conquer?
The problem with the alien question is the many varied explanations and for some of
those who are supposed 'whistle-blowers' fellow-researchers can turn on each other.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-12-2017, 01:33 PM)BIAD Wrote: The problem with the alien question is the many varied explanations and for some of
those who are supposed 'whistle-blowers' fellow-researchers can turn on each other.

I watched that video when it first came out.  I can't say what Corey did while he was on Bill's website, but some of the other things he accuses Corey of have already been answered on the show Cosmic Disclosure in past episodes.

For example, about the Blue Avians; there was an episode where William Henry came on talking about the exterior walls of the Temple of Horus, and also the Temple of Hathor at Dendera.
Some people don't realize that Horus was painted blue because of the wear and tear over the years, but they show pictures on this transcript of the show with William validating things that Corey said.  By the look on Corey's face, he was astonished to learn this, but happy for the validation of the blue bird Beings.
If anyone is interested in seeing the transcript and pictures of that show, here is a link.  You'll have to scroll down to see the pictures.
Cosmic Disclosure Transcript

We also have this article where Corey is addressing Bill's accusations here:  Corey Goode Responds to Bill Ryan
I just now came across this article of Bill Ryan's reverse speech analysis.   Very interesting! 

*How to read the transcript:

F = What was said forward. R = What was said in reverse. [BRACKETS ARE AROUND THE EXACT WORDS IN THE FORWARD SPEECH WHERE I FOUND EACH REVERSAL.] Then there will be an interpretation for the reversal unless it is self-explanatory, or is unknown. Time indices are indicated for where the forward speech and reversal occurred in the recording. As a rule, the reversal will comment on the forward speech, but there are exceptions to that rule.

*****Bill Ryan = BR; Dark Journalist = DJ.

And now, the transcript:

F1: BR- [And, to relate this to Corey Goode, I’m sort of]…

R1: Little snuck up. Makin up little hero which send the illuse-ment.

Audio Player
00:00

Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
F = 0:00:01 to 0:00:05, R = 0:00:01 to 0:00:05

Bill Ryan is being sneeky by making up the concern that Corey is lying which then causes others to feel as if Corey is lying. He is spreading disinformation.

F2/F3: BR- No contactee or [abductee] in the history of this arena as best I know has ever talked about [creatures who are called Blue Avians.] This is something new.

R2: He’s got that Earl.

Audio Player

F = 0:01:01 to 0:01:16, R = 0:01:04 to 0:01:06

The Earl metaphor is the majestic part of the psyche. It is the teacher and leader; the part of Self that has already achieved all goals and dreams. So, because he is referring specifically here to Corey in the forward speech (he says, right before this statement, “to relate this to Corey Goode” and the reversal was found around “abductee” (Corey has been abducted by the military often and contacted by the Blue Avians and others) Bill is saying in his reversal that Corey is an Earl. Meaning that Corey is being genuine when giving information about his Blue Avian experiences.

R3: A navy here will block who search it.

Audio Player

F = 0:01:01 to 0:01:16, R = 0:01:13 to 0:01:15

Looks like there are elements in a navy somewhere (a later reversal in this set appears to link this naval group to Kissinger) who are trying to block in various ways, people from believing what Corey is saying about the Blue Avians.

F4/F5: BR- Doesn’t match. [It doesn’t correlate. There are reasons to doubt] this information because [it’s something completely] new.

R4: I listen to you red. Gather up. Who’s our hit?

Audio Player

F = 0:01:48 to 0:01:58, R = 0:01:50 to 0:01:53

R5: He’ll infer knit must slit.

Audio Player

F = 0:01:48 to 0:01:58, R = 0:01:55 to 0:01:57

R4&R5 are in the same sentence and go together. This means that what Bill Ryan is inferring from the facts is not correct. For whatever reason, Bill Ryan has become angry with Corey as he has watched Corey become more and more well-known since Bill, himself introduced Corey to the public, so he feels like he must now publicly address these facts he sees as inconsistent. So, in short, Bill Ryan’s attention has been drawn to what appear to be inconsistencies regarding Corey’s testimony. So, Bill has gathered up his ammunition to throw and his target has been Corey Goode.

*Note: Corey is actually not the only one to have contact with Blue Avians. Bonnie Meyer has also had contact with a Blue Avian. Meyer is from Wisconsin and was first contacted in 1976 until the present. Meyer talks about a big blue bird named Eric. Interestingly enough, a member of Project Avalon brought up Bonnie Meyer in March 7, 2011 here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthre...experience

And, here is more information on Bonnie Meyer: http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/aliencontact.html

Also, there is a bunch of art including that of ancient Egypt depicting blue avian humanoid beings. This is NOT new at all. Jus sayin.

Read the full article here:  Link
Bonnie Meyer has a book on sale.
[Image: 51MHQjWbFSL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg] Here is a youtube interview with her, five parts just follow the youtube for parts 1 through 5.

I found it odd that she didn't contact MUFON.
(05-13-2017, 01:33 AM)guohua Wrote: Bonnie Meyer has a book on sale.
[Image: 51MHQjWbFSL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg] Here is a youtube interview with her, five parts just follow the youtube for parts 1 through 5.

Oh, thank you!  Something I can watch on You Tube tonight, since my Hulu and Gaia aren't working properly, thanks to all the smart meters messing with my wi-fi signal.   tinyok
(05-13-2017, 01:33 AM)guohua Wrote: Bonnie Meyer has a book on sale.

Well, that was quite fascinating! 

I appreciated part 2 where she spoke of making contact with the 7' tall blue bird.  That correlates with what Corey was saying, although their description was different.  
I suppose the bird species can be just as different as we humans are; we're not all alike in appearance either. 

I've heard about her at some point in the past, but I hadn't seen these videos.  Thanks again.   minusculeclap