Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
Yes,,,, You read the Title Correctly,  smallroflmao Gore can Wish In one Hand and Shit in the Other!  smallroflmao
[Image: 2017-01-18T184339Z_1_LYNXMPED0H1K5_RTROP...187566.jpg]
Quote:A group of executives who want to fight global warming has published a new report calling for countries to spend up to $600 billion a year over the next two decades to boost green energy deployment and energy efficiency equipment.
The Energy Transitions Commission’s (ETC) report claims “additional investments of around $300-$600 billion per annum do not pose a major macroeconomic challenge,” which they say will help the world meet the goals laid out in the Paris agreement.
ETC is made up of energy executives, activist leaders and investment bankers, including former Vice President Al Gore, who would no doubt get a piece of the trillions of dollars they are calling for.
ETC’s goal is to “accelerate change towards low-carbon energy systems that enable robust economic development” and limit global warming. ETC’s report comes out as the Trump administration considers whether or not to stay party to the Paris agreement, which went into effect in 2016.

Source
They want us to stay in the Paris Agreement so the United States Can Shoulder The Majority of the Cost!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
They can suck their 15T outta my ass. When investment bankers, politicians, and corporate executives all get together behind an idea, money is going to be fleeced out of someone, and that is the SOLE reason for this. That is the only thing that motivates them - financial gain. Nothing else, not "social conscience" not "eco-conscience".

Nothing but money.

There is a reason that is called "the bottom line".

They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

[Image: 1nx8g4.jpg]
I find it odd that after decades of hearing diesel-engine vehicles are preferred to petrol-driven
vehicles by the mainstream (Gov) media in the United Kingdom, suddenly after the referendum
regarding leaving the EU, car pollution is back on the table.

The famous smog of London had gone and the only air-borne problem was pollen.
Children were breathing in better air and everything was okay...

BREXIT: Pollution rife in the country's capital. Car manufacturers had been lying to us about exhaust
output and roads across Britain have breached UK and EU limits for nitrogen dioxide for 2017.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1698]
Pollution in January 2017 over south east London.

It began just after the referendum and without any of the MSM questioning why it has suddenly just
reappeared back in the news, the same sell-outs are shouting for vehicle reduction for the major towns
and cities (Actually, it seems they're just banging on about London!)... and an increase in bicycle use.

The brown envelopes of money from Gore and his cronies must have been delivered late to the Editors
of the state-run outlets due to the Postman to the suggested mode of transport.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass...
...They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Posted by Daitengu
Quote:Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....

This is why you two will never do well in politics. Grey areas and nuance holds no place
for such opinions and I get the impression you think Mr. Gore is full of methane-producing
waste.
tinywondering

Seriously, I don't get it... either Climate Change is real and directly connected to us or it isn't.
If the world media were genuine, this would make a great story, unless they enjoy the taste of
snake-oil.

'...The global warming charade may be on its death bed, but Gore seems hellbent on milking

the cultural phenomenon for all its worth before its inevitable end.  With republican Donald Trump
in the White House, and with conservatives making up a majority of both houses of Congress,
it could prove rather difficult for the profiteering “activist” to accomplish any project that requires
such a leftist leap of faith.

As with all trendy pseudoscience, the global warming hoax will likely go the way of spiritualism
and Uri Geller’s bending-spoon tricks...'
SOURCE:
BIAD
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass...
...They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Posted by Daitengu
Quote:Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....

This is why you two will never do well in politics. Grey areas and nuance holds no place
for such opinions and I get the impression you think Mr. Gore is full of methane-producing
waste.
tinywondering

Seriously, I don't get it... either Climate Change is real and directly connected to us or it isn't.
If the world media were genuine, this would make a great story, unless they enjoy the taste of
snake-oil.

'...The global warming charade may be on its death bed, but Gore seems hellbent on milking

the cultural phenomenon for all its worth before its inevitable end.  With republican Donald Trump
in the White House, and with conservatives making up a majority of both houses of Congress,
it could prove rather difficult for the profiteering “activist” to accomplish any project that requires
such a leftist leap of faith.

As with all trendy pseudoscience, the global warming hoax will likely go the way of spiritualism
and Uri Geller’s bending-spoon tricks...'
SOURCE:

Heh .... got standards an am too honest ..... besides ..... would have to give up drinking large quantities alcohol ..... chasing cute bargirls ..... playing with things that go boom ..... an all the other fun stuff that keeps me occupied ..... nah ..... will pass on being in politics ..... besides ..... am picky on who associate with ..... not even I go that low to associate with politicians ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP,,,,ACCUWEATHER Founder: No evidence heatwaves becoming more common because of 'climate change'...

More proof that Al Gore and his UN buddies are Scammers, Thieves, Scum and Carpetbaggers.
Quote:Throwing cold water on extreme heat hype
OK here is the Truth.
Quote:A story came to my attention recently that merited comment.

It appeared in London’s The Telegraph, and was headlined, “Give heat waves names so people take them more seriously, say experts, as Britain braces for hottest day.”

The story’s leaping-off point was a press release from the London School of Economics (LSE), which noted, “A failure by the media to convey the severity of the health risks from heat waves, which are becoming more frequent due to climate change, could undermine efforts to save lives this week as temperatures climb to dangerous levels.”
Really,,,,, Why do we need to give Hot Days Names? 
Think about it, just in Phoenix, AZ. alone, you would have over 4 or 5 months of above 100 degree weather, you have enough names for that?

Quote:It added, “So how can the media be persuaded to take the risks of heat waves more seriously?
Perhaps it is time ... to give heat waves names [as is done] for winter storms.”

We disagree with some of the points being made.
The Media has enough to talk about, they don't need to throw people into a Panic because Today is 101 degrees and we'll call today George day.
STUPID!
Thank God someone has a Brain!
Quote:First, and most important, we warn people all the time in plain language on our apps and on AccuWeather.com about the dangers of extreme heat, as well as all hazards.

Furthermore, that is the reason we developed and patented the AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperature and our recently expanded AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperature Guide, to help people maximize their health, safety and comfort when outdoors and prepare and protect themselves from weather extremes.

The AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature Guide is the only tool that properly takes into account all atmospheric conditions and translates them into actionable behavior choices for people.

Second, although average temperatures have been higher in recent years, there is no evidence so far that extreme heat waves are becoming more common because of climate change, especially when you consider how many heat waves occurred historically
compared to recent history.

New York City has not had a daily high temperature above 100 degrees since 2012, and it has had only five such days since 2002. However, in a previous 18-year span from 1984 through 2001, New York City had nine days at 100 degrees or higher. When the power went out in New York City earlier this month, the temperature didn’t even get to 100 degrees – it was 95, which is not extreme. For comparison, there were 12 days at 95 degrees or higher in 1999 alone.

Kansas City, Missouri, for example, experienced an average of 18.7 days a year at 100 degrees or higher during the 1930s, compared to just 5.5 a year over the last 10 years. And over the last 30 years, Kansas City has averaged only 4.8 days a year at 100 degrees or higher, which is only one-quarter of the frequency of days at 100 degrees or higher in the 1930s.

Here is a fact rarely, if ever, mentioned: 26 of the 50 states set their all-time high temperature records during the 1930s that still stand (some have since been tied). And an additional 11 state all-time high temperature records were set before 1930 and only two states have all-time record high temperatures that were set in the 21st century (South Dakota and South Carolina).

So 37 of the 50 states have an all-time high temperature record not exceeded for more than 75 years. Given these numbers and the decreased frequency of days of 100 degrees or higher, it cannot be said that either the frequency or magnitude of heat waves are more common today.

Finally, there is the question of whether heat waves should be named. That’s an easy one: I oppose naming heat waves.

If such warnings existed, what would be the cutoff point or the boundary line? A heat wave in one state is not in another? In other words, if you say the criteria is where the AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature is above some number, what happens in a nearby location that is one degree below the cutoff number?

Of course some people still may be at risk because there is variability of risk.
An AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature of 95 may be a risk to infants and the elderly but minimal risk to others. And if the cutoff is set too low, the naming of heat waves would become so frequent it would be meaningless and ultimately will undermine the credibility of meteorologists.

What else are these people going to suggest we name? Hurricanes and tropical storms already get names and they have since the 1940s, and the names are selected by international agreement.
Yet, even for them, the criteria of whether and when to name a particular storm or not has left some leeway to the judgment of forecasters at the National Hurricane Center.

If we were to name heat waves, should we also name cold waves, high wind events, pollution events? What about whiteouts due to blowing snow?

All that would do is cause more confusion. AccuWeather believes in clearly warning of all extreme weather and explaining what the impact will be on people.

Heat-related deaths are one of the deadliest extreme weather health outcomes in the United States, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which notes that many heat-related deaths and illnesses are preventable.

We agree.

AccuWeather’s core mission is to save lives, protect property and help people and businesses prosper, a directive we take to heart 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That’s one of the reasons why we developed the AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature and the guide that explains specifically what each number means, which can be found on our website.
It’s also why AccuWeather meteorologists carefully consider the words we use in our forecasts so our users understand the risk of extreme weather to themselves and their families.
Source
Climate Change and Global Warming is All BULLSHIT!!!!
Well, now we also have geo-engineering, aka: chemtrails, to worry about.  I was watching Pete Santilli last night and his guest was the guy from Geo-Engineering Watch. He made some good points. Actually, I was going to add the video here today, but when I went to look for it, it was gone.   tinyshocked 

I don't know if this is another scare tactic to grab the money from our hands before it even goes in our pocket, but if what he was saying is true, this problem is much more serious than climate change...

According to his team's research, we only have until 2026 before our ozone layer is completely destroyed, and then we all die. He also said, at this point, there isn't a whole lot we can do about it.

Sigh...  smallnotamused
The United States of America (not including California, New York and New Jersey) should pull out of the United Nations.
What a bunch of Corrupt Ass Holes.
Quote:Eat less meat: UN climate change report calls for change to human diet
Really?
What kind of Stupid Nonsense are they Pushing?
For millions of year Dinosaurs (meat eaters/Raptor types) ate raw meat, and had Large Guts with Huge Intestines and Big, Large and Smelly Farts,,, I Would Imagine.
Was there Climate Change Then?
NO!

Quote:Efforts to curb greenhouse gas-emissions and the impacts of global warming will fall significantly short without drastic changes in global land use, agriculture and human diets, leading researchers warn in a high-level report commissioned by the United Nations.

The special report on climate and land by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) describes plant-based diets as a major opportunity for mitigating and adapting to climate change ― and includes a policy recommendation to reduce meat consumption.
Source

I thought it was already proven that the IPCC was a SCAM!
(08-08-2019, 06:02 PM)guohua Wrote: I thought it was already proven that the IPCC was a SCAM!

It has, but that doesn't mean a story can't be spun a different way for outage ratings!

It's about deforestation in certain countries for farming. The UN were saying that use of land for
agriculture, the overuse of artificial fertilisers and wood used for fuel would assist a decrease in
the use fossil fuels to slow global warming.

And the trick is in the wording. If you constantly come up with ideas on how to stop global warming
or whatever the trendy name is, you'll argue about the possible remedies but ignore and accept the
premise that Global warming is real.

If we stop eating cows and eat vegetables instead, the ozone-layer-destroying farting will stop?!!
Cows eat vegetation and they're currently to blame, so it's not a meat problem!
Do we destroy all farting animals or just the cattle...?  Will the dead bodies give off methane during
their decomposing?!!!

The beef industry in the United States is an important factor of control when it comes to the UN
attempting to rein-in President Trump, this is a mere shot across his bow and in the background is
Gore's sneaky carbon-credit scam, a scheme that doesn't fix anything except move the blame.

No, this twisted story is all about certain associates of some UN members wanting the public to look
to plant-based foods, such as coarse grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables under the heading of
'healthy eating', and with such a suggestion, sticks its tongue out the US beef industry.

The Amazon jungle isn't in the USA and red meat is part of a human's natural diet, so a change is
something somebody wants for some other reason than stopping the cows from farting.
The ass-kissing BBC even has a calculator to check the impact on the environment of the food produced,
but the way it's displayed is disingenuous. (The article and calculator can be found here.)

True, the article does have a lengthy explanation of how the calculator is displayed, but in my opinion, by
having a viewer use the mechanism, implies that the onus of solving this supposed dilemma is on the person
who uses it.

The overall hit-piece is to advise the public to eat smaller portions and to lean towards chipmunk food like
nuts and tofu, yer' know... the stuff weak people eat. My cavemen ancestors will be feeling pretty shameful
right now for eating that poor furry-wurry mastodon from a Disney movie!

There are graphs that show which countries are the main contributors to so-called 'greenhouse gases', but the
emphasis seems to be that any cattle produce like milk, cheese and beef, is bad for the environment.
However, they miss their mark and indicate that those with browner skins than President Trump would suffer,
so better tactics are used in word-smithing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6195]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6196]

What is intriguing to me is that considering one of the main suggestions of the trendy 'Green New Deal'
that AOC's activist group is:
'...Working collaboratively with farmers and ranchers in the United States to eliminate pollution and
greenhouse gas emissions from the agricultural sector as much as is technologically feasible."...'

Which shows me that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's ex-Chief of Staff -Saikat Chakrabarti, has really knuckled-down
at his new job at New Consensus! It also shows the conduits that readily available for him in the mainstream media
and how this is really just another stitch-up job against Trump.

Chakrabarti said the deal had nothing to do with climate and yet, only days after he left the crazy bartender,
the BBC have graphs and information that cast a negative light on the meat industry by attempting the shame the
customer.
Fancy that as a coincidence!

But the European-loving-BBC haven't pulled their pants down fully for Chakrabarti, no-no, their masters want a piece
of the action too. As this confusing paragraph from the article says:

Quote:'...Meat and dairy are not the only foods where the choices you make can make a big difference.
Chocolate and coffee originating from deforested rainforest produce relatively high greenhouse gases.

For climate-friendly tomatoes, choose those grown outdoors or in high-tech greenhouses, instead of in greenhouses
heated by gas or oil. Environmentally-minded beer-drinkers may be interested to know that draught beer is responsible
for fewer emissions than recyclable cans, or worse, glass bottles.

Even the most climate-friendly meat options still produce more greenhouse gases than vegetarian protein sources,
like beans or nuts...'

The larger European countries... well, actually the only real countries in the EU, France and Germany have recently increased
their food productions via more 'environmentally-friendly' methods. Or should I say, advertised it more through certain media
conduits.

So, there's a push by the MSM to attempt to paint killing animals in general in a bad light.
Is it a coincidence that The Guardian also released this article on the same day as their inbred-cousins at the BBC did their's?

Quote:Trump administration authorizes 'cyanide bombs' to kill wild animals.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6197]

'The Trump administration has reauthorized government officials to use controversial poison devices
–dubbed “cyanide bombs” by critics –to kill coyotes, foxes and other animals across the US.

The spring-loaded traps, called M-44s, are filled with sodium cyanide and are most frequently deployed by
Wildlife Services, a federal agency in the US Department of Agriculture that kills vast numbers of wild animals
each year, primarily for the benefit of private farmers and ranchers.

In 2018, Wildlife Services reported that its agents had dispatched more than 1.5 million native animals, from
beavers to black bears, wolves, ducks and owls. Roughly 6,500 of them were killed by M-44s.

On Tuesday, after completing the first phase of a routine review, the US Environmental Protection Agency
announced that it would allow sodium cyanide’s continued use in M-44s across the country on an interim basis...'
Shitty Journalism:

The announcement  was made on Tuesday, today is Friday... strange?

The environmentalists are using shaming tactics for their goals. Lickle smiling animals are cwying as the big-bad
white man is poisoning them for fun and eating their still-twitching flesh. Jeez, Disney's digital animation teams
have a lot to answer for!

But it shows you the range of media access that these activists have and how willing sections -if not all, of these
news-outlets will go to garner ratings and assist their Eloi-friends.

And of course, there's these usual ones from the EU, taking another swipe at the UK's wish to leave its ponzi-scheme...

No-deal Brexit risks cattle cull in Northern Ireland, industry insiders warn.
LINK:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, Al Gore (You Piece of Shit) how about donating 15 Trillion Dollars to Fight Global Cooling !!??  minusculespooked
Quote:Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

GiantThumbsUp

Quote:Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

“One key question in the field is still what caused the Earth to periodically cycle in and out of ice ages,” University of Chicago professor and the study's co-author, Malte Jansen, said in a statement.

“We are pretty confident that the carbon balance between the atmosphere and ocean must have changed, but we don’t quite know how or why."

It has been a very Mild Summer here in Phoenix, Arizona this year, actually, it was 55 degrees this morning and That is Very Cold for the end of October here, normally the kids are Sweating when they Treat or Treat at night.
People still use their A/C unit in their cars and homes, but the last 3 weeks have been very cool with a day time high of 91 degrees.

[Image: antarctica-ice-age.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

A new study by UChicago scientists show how an increase in Antarctic sea ice could trigger a chain of events leading to an ice age. Image courtesy of Yvonne Firing.

Wait, No Polar Bears Dying from the Lack of Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????  tinysure
[Image: 5ae462e9e5f185a0e70b2adbddcaea49--stupid...ralism.jpg] [Image: josh-an-inconvenient-freeze.jpg]
Quote:The last major ice age ended at the end of the Pleistocene era, about 2.5 million years ago, as glaciers have periodically grown and then gotten smaller.

Researchers believe that changes to the Earth's orbit may be partly responsible for some of the Earth's cooling, but additional factors have likely played a part, Jensen added.
Source

Yes Stupid it is the Sun and our Orbit around our Sun.
To add to my above post,,,For YOU Doubters
Quote:Denver Weather: Another Record Broken As Temperatures Plunge To Near Zero
:mediumomg:  Yes and there has been snow already in Flagstaff, AZ and other high altitude areas here.

Quote:DENVER (CBS4) – The temperature in Denver officially dropped to 3 degrees above zero early Wednesday morning. It was cold enough to shatter the previous record low for October 30 by 4 degrees. It was our third record temperature in 3 days and one more record is expected Thursday morning.
[Image: 2-14.png?resize=620,349]
Quote:The records on Monday and Tuesday were related to the daily high temperatures. Denver only reached 21 degrees on Monday and 18 degrees on Tuesday. It had never stayed so cold on these dates in the past so new “record coldest maximum” temperatures were set for October 28 and October 29.
[Image: 1-16.png?resize=620,349]

Quote:One final record is expected Thursday morning when the combination of clear skies, mainly light winds, and snow on the ground allows temperatures to plunge below zero along the Front Range.
[Image: 7-1.png?resize=620,349]
Source

Climate Change Assholes, you reading this??? tinysure
You Lurkers don't like what I'm posting,,,,, register and let's Debate Global Warming/Climate Change,,,, or are you a Coward like your Fearless Leaders, Al Gore, Obama and others.
Thing is if a government controls CO2 they control the people. You are forced to get an electrical car, then the amount driven is heavily taxed, electricity become a deluxe thing, you cant aford heating or the internet, your job is controlled by taxes on CO2 so or your wages. What all this is , is a back door to starting the social point system in China. Be a good little boy and you get points and the right to use electricity, the right to drive with lower tax, the right to live.
(10-30-2019, 05:03 PM)guohua Wrote: Yeah, Al Gore (You Piece of Shit) how about donating 15 Trillion Dollars to Fight Global Cooling !!??  minusculespooked
Quote:Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

GiantThumbsUp

Quote:The last major ice age ended at the end of the Pleistocene era, about 2.5 million years ago, as glaciers have periodically grown and then gotten smaller.
Source

I'm afraid I must beg to differ with your source - the last major ice age ended only 8 to 10 thousand years ago, not millions. The LGM (Last Glacial Maximum - scientists don't like spelling things out any more than the military, so science is full of acronyms, too) was at about 18,000 years ago, and glaciers crawled all the way down in the US to Ohio, covering a little more than half the state. a mere 18,000 years ago, Columbus, Ohio was covered by glaciers. ALL of Canada and half of the US was glacier covered. The UK was covered in glaciers all the way down to a line just north of Cornwall.

The retreat of those glaciers as the world warmed back up in the cycle is what created the Great Lakes - the glaciers dug them out, then filled them up with water as they melted. They were actually just one great big lake until an ice dam broke and created the St Lawrence Seaway and drained them down to what we see today. The English Channel was created from Doggerland by much the same process.

The entire US was, at the time of the LGM, a vast frozen tundra with  a smattering of taiga forest, similar to Siberia today. Mammoths, mastodons, giant ground sloths, Dire wolves and sabertooth cats roamed that landscape - along with humans. These animals only went extinct 8 to 9 thousand years ago, as the glaciers retreated and the landscape changed to be less giant-animal friendly. As the prey species died, the predators that depended on them disappeared, too.

12,000 years ago, so much water was still locked up in glaciers and icecaps that the ongoing warming cycle (but without sufficient liquid water) created something like a desert in a band south of the ice. The wind-blown sand and grit left a layer 18 inches thick deposited, which can be seen on the shores of the Chessapeake Bay still today. It created a wasteland where humans could not live for a few thousand years, and they had to retreat southward until the climate warmed up enough to free up the water necessary for survival and create the vast woodlands we have today in that area. You see, COLD conditions create deserts, not WARM conditions. Too much water gets tied up in ice caps and glaciers. WARMER conditions are what free up enough water to saturate the atmosphere to the point that forests and rainforests are even possible.

Mammoths lived in Florida, and were hunted by humans, as shown by a carving of a mammoth found on a piece of bone from 12,000 years ago that was found just a few years back. In Saltville, just a few miles from where I sit in Virginia, people hunted mastodons 17,000 years ago. We've found the bones with butcher marks on them to prove it.

The last Wooly Mammoth died (if they are truly extinct - not convinced of that, either) a mere 4000 years ago - within historical times - on Wrangel Island.

I'm not entirely convinced that the current bout of "global warming" is not just us still trying to exit the ice age - in other words, I think it is the world still correcting climate to what it normally is between ice ages. Historically, on geological time scales, the world has been much WARMER than it is today, with sea levels quite a bit higher than they are currently. Likewise, the current round of animal extinctions may still be the same extinction event that killed off the mammoths and other megafauna - giant beasts are more sensitive to habitat changes than smaller ones. The dinosaur extinction event actually stretched out for 22,000 years. It was not overnight - it just appears so to most folks because the giant animals died relatively rapidly as the conditions produced by the Chixlub impact took them out due to their large size.

Al Gore and the entire "Anthropogenic Global Warming" hysterical crew are actually just trying to perpetuate the ice age, as the planet strives to regain normalcy and equilibrium.

Maybe they want to hunt mammoths in Florida with pointy sticks. I think their minds would change the very first time they actually saw a mammoth, with nothing but a pointy stick in their hand to get their supper with. What the hell would they do if a sabertooth or a pack of Dire Wolves wanted the same mammoth, and all they had to fight them off with was that same pointy stick?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-09-2019, 09:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6195]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6196]

But the European-loving-BBC haven't pulled their pants down fully for Chakrabarti, no-no, their masters want a piece
of the action too. As this confusing paragraph from the article says:

Quote:'...Meat and dairy are not the only foods where the choices you make can make a big difference.
Chocolate and coffee originating from deforested rainforest produce relatively high greenhouse gases.

For climate-friendly tomatoes, choose those grown outdoors or in high-tech greenhouses, instead of in greenhouses
heated by gas or oil. Environmentally-minded beer-drinkers may be interested to know that draught beer is responsible
for fewer emissions than recyclable cans, or worse, glass bottles.

Even the most climate-friendly meat options still produce more greenhouse gases than vegetarian protein sources,
like beans or nuts...'

The larger European countries... well, actually the only real countries in the EU, France and Germany have recently increased
their food productions via more 'environmentally-friendly' methods. Or should I say, advertised it more through certain media
conduits.

So, there's a push by the MSM to attempt to paint killing animals in general in a bad light.
Is it a coincidence that The Guardian also released this article on the same day as their inbred-cousins at the BBC did their's?

The environmentalists are using shaming tactics for their goals. Lickle smiling animals are cwying as the big-bad
white man is poisoning them for fun and eating their still-twitching flesh. Jeez, Disney's digital animation teams
have a lot to answer for!

But it shows you the range of media access that these activists have and how willing sections -if not all, of these
news-outlets will go to garner ratings and assist their Eloi-friends.

And of course, there's these usual ones from the EU, taking another swipe at the UK's wish to leave its ponzi-scheme...

No-deal Brexit risks cattle cull in Northern Ireland, industry insiders warn.
LINK:

I finally got to eat one of those "impossible burgers" made entirely from "plants" today. I took Grace to the doctor, and on the way back we found a Burger King out in the big bad city. Since I've been bitching about eating one for a month or two now, we stopped and tried it. Just as I suspected, it's a re-tread of the old "soy burgers" from back in the 1980's - they just added some sort of artificial smoked or grilled flavor to try to mask the taste of the soy beans. Ineffectively, I might add. Furthermore, they were far more expensive than a real meat burger.  A regular single-patty Whopper was $3.29. A double-patty Whopper was $4.39, and a single patty "meatless meat" burger was $4.49. That places the patty itself at a bit over twice the price of meat, before factoring in the extras on the burger bun. That's a long way from the 50 cent Big Macs I recall as a kid. 9 times the price, none of the meat or amino acids necessary for survival.

Nope. I'll stick to real meat, thank you very much.

I also noticed for the first time, in a grocery store we stopped at, bags of chips made from BEANS! Not potatoes, not corn, but BEANS! That is so wrong on so many levels. A month or so ago, I noticed hummus (actually pseudo-hummus, despite the labelling) in the grocery store, also made of beans. Not chickpeas as hummus is actually made of, but beans. That is wrong on so many levels, too, but at least it's closer than chips made of beans! Just think of it, though - that's TWO Liberal birds (pushing both Arab food and Climate Change) killed with ONE Liberal stone!

I couldn't help noticing the mention of "beans and nuts" as "climate friendly protein options" in your source article, and I have to wonder just how many of the Big Wheels on the AGM badwagon have started trading in soy bean and bean futures on the stock market...

I live out in the hinterlands where there are bags of meat on the hoof that I can get any old time I want with pointy sticks even if they take all the guns. God help any silly-assed game warden if he comes after me and my pointy sticks, because I know how to set pointy sticks on auto-pilot on trails - so I don't really give a tinker's damn if he has a gun and I don't. I won't even have to be present to put an end to his foolishness.

They've been pushing this "meatless" and "made entirely from plants" nonsense really hard in TV commercials here, and I'm simply not having it. I'm going to have to quit visiting grocery stores altogether when Soylent Green starts showing up on the shelves.

ETA: "Soylent GREEN"? "GREEN New Deal"? "GREEN Technologies"? I'll leave the reader to do the math there...

Bump, Bump, Bump.
Yes, Global Warming/Climate Change is a Hoax.

It is the Sun and its Cycle of Sunspots and Solar-Flares, Real Scientist admit to that.
They'll also tell you that the effects of Concrete and Blacktop in cities create a Bubble or Umbrella of heat like we have here in Phoenix, AZ.

Now we have a report of.
Quote:One of the Earliest Snowstorms on Record Blankets the Front Range of the Rockies With September Snow
tinysurprised minusculewtf  That just can not be happening!  tinywhat  Source

There is a person Skiing in Colorado Here that JUST CAN NOT BE!!!!! This is the Hottest Year EVER!!!! Ask any Global Warming Expert!!  minusculebiggrin

Quote:Alps surprised by early snowfall, Swiss town sees new record

The Swiss meteorological agency said Saturday that the town of Montana, in the southern canton (state) of Valais, experienced 25 centimeters (almost 10 inches) of snowfall — a new record for this time of year.
Really??

minusculewtf  That can't be True  minusculethinking  We are all told this is the Hottest Year on record! How could there be Snow?[Image: shoot.gif]

Quote:1 The IPCC’s Core Problem

The IPCC  – Al Gore based  Anthropogenic Global Warming scare has driven global  Governments’ Climate and Energy Policies since the turn of the century.
Hundreds of billions of dollars have been wasted on uneconomic renewable energy  and CO2 emission control schemes based on the notions  that it is both necessary and possible to control global temperatures by reducing CO2 emissions.

All this vast investment is based on the simple idea that as stated in the IPCC AR4 report:

Quote:“we conclude that the global mean equilibrium warming for doubling CO2, or ‘equilibrium climate sensitivity’, is likely to lie in the range 2°C to 4.5°C, with a most likely value of about 3°C. Equilibrium climate sensitivity is very likely larger than 1.5°C.”

These values  can only be reached by adopting two completely unfounded and indeed illogical assumptions and procedures:

1. CO2 is simply assumed to be the main climate forcing .This is clearly illogical  because at all time scales CO2 changes follow temperature changes.

2.  Positive feedback  from the other GHGs – notably water vapour and methane is then added on to the effects of CO2 and attributed to it. Obviously, in nature,  the increase in  CO2 and  Humidity  are  both caused by rising temperatures.

It is also impossible to have a net positive feedback because systems with total positive feed back are not stable and simply run away to disaster.

We wouldn’t be here to tell the tale if it were true.

From its inception the IPCCs remit was to measure Anthropogenic Climate Change and indeed Climate Change was defined as Anthropogenic until the 2011 SREX report when the definition was changed.

The climate science community simply designed their models to satisfy the political  requirements of their funding agencies.
Sourse

It's The Sun,,,,,, Stupid!
So, a bunch of executives want everyone to give them a half trillion bucks a year?  Do you know how lame that sounds, give the rich way more money and we feel better.  To stop global warming, we need to spend less money not more, we need to stop all the flying all over the world, we need to build factories closer to our homes instead of an hour drive away for employees to drive.  We need to stop shipping everything half way across the world and adopt a simpler less unnatural chemical lifestyle.

WE sure the hell do not need to give those greedy people money to fund their flights on private jets all over the world.
Suspicious Observers says a military scientist wrote a 50 page thesis on global warming. His conclusion? It's the sun!