Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I do not ever wish to end up in a Court of Law
However IF I ever do I hope that I have a Judge like Judge Gary Burrell QC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aicrQsPc7cg

For the full story here is a link:-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3116597/la...iving-ban/
There's something fishy about this film.  If you back it up and watch the motorcyclist, you can see that he looks around to see where the car is, and then leans his bike over as if he's been hit.  If you take a closer look, you'll see he was leaning before ever being impacted by the car. In other words, I don't think the car touched him.  And then, he gets up and walks off after all the injuries he is reported to have? 

Looks staged to me.

Why, is the question.  Were they doing a smear campaign on the lady, or just trying to make the judge look good?

As for the car in the rest of the clip, that was probably staged too.  Person with a camera at just the right time, in just the right place to get a perfect shot of everything.  Hmmm....   minusculethinking
Sorry to burst your bubble Mystic, but at the time that the video was posted originally in the local newspaper in Southampton
there was a lot of comments and no-one even hinted that the video was staged . The Police were 100% convinced that it was
genuine and took a lot of time and trouble to trace her and take her to Court rather than just giving her a warning and tell both
parties to leave it to their respective Insurance companies. Police are over worked and if they can find a way to reduce their work
load they will but NOT in that case.She ran away and it took Police a while to find her. Also as it says in the story there were witnesses
as well as the dash camera footage. Finally I would like to add that as for the rider getting up and walking you should know that you
can do all sorts of amazing things when adrenaline is flowing and that is a fact of which I have had personal experience on more than
a few times.

You will find it difficult to find a more cynical person than me when it comes to accidents on video but I never for one millisecond
doubted that that particular video was anything but 100% genuine.
You're not bursting my bubble; I couldn't care less.  It just looks staged to me. The truck even almost stopped when making the turn, as if he was giving the car time to get up to him.  

I watched the video again.  Clearly, the guy had already crashed the bike before the car ever "bumped" it.

(My personal opinion.)