Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Pete Peterson Explains Future Health Technology
Ms. G., you're going to love this video!  tinybiggrin

People will be AMAZED to discover what Dr. Pete Peterson has been working on for the past 20+ years!  This new technology should be out there by now; this video was made almost eight years ago!

I'm so excited about this!   smallgreenbananadancer

If anyone knows where these simple devices are, and what they are called, please let me know a.s.a.p.! 
It kind of works like acupuncture, but without the needles... which is a step up in my opinion. tinybiggrin  And, it not only can stop the pain and heal at the root of the problem without pharmaceuticals, but it can tell you what you will get in the future so you can treat it in advance.  It tells you what you are allergic to, and much, much more!

Listen, and be FASCINATED!

https://youtu.be/XJyCG_OHXGg
I have Not Heard of anyone using this.
Is your body surrounded by an energy field? Yes?

That energy field does vibrate from your head and middle of your body.
Can acupuncture Alone, By itself as the only treatment increase your energy? No.
Not that I've ever found.
Your energy needs natural earthly Herbs and Sun-light to gain energy and heal itself.

Your body, your energy comes from your Heart and your Blood.
You want more energy and to Heal yourself, feed your Blood and heart, Relax and Breath Deep.

Much like meditation with some form of relaxing noise in the background.
This relaxing noise helps you to Relax and Breath and Open Your Lungs and Feed Your Blood and Heart and Relieve Stress.

I have not seen or heard of this Dr. Peter or his way of treating people.
Should be interesting if someone knows more.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-17-2017, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: I have Not Heard of anyone using this.

Can acupuncture Alone, By itself as the only treatment increase your energy? No.
Your energy needs natural earthly Herbs and Sun-light to gain energy and heal itself.

You want more energy and to Heal yourself, feed your Blood and heart, Relax and Breath Deep.

This relaxing noise helps you to Relax and Breath and Open Your Lungs and Feed Your Blood and Heart and Relieve Stress.

I looked all over the place for someone who has it.  I even sent David Wilcock an email.  No reply, of course.

If he gave his device to others in the medical field, as he stated he did, there's no telling what it's called now, to look it up.

I did, just now, come across this site:  LINK
(02-17-2017, 09:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I looked all over the place for someone who has it.  I even sent David Wilcock an email.  No reply, of course.

If he gave his device to others in the medical field, as he stated he did,  there's no telling what it's called now, to look it up.

I came to a meditation site.
That may be all this devise is. 
I have not heard of this from any of my colleagues in TCM.

Here, I'd like anyone interested to go to this link: Source  and look at what this person discovered about Dr. Pete peterson.
I'm thinking he's a Quack!
Or go here: Source
Again, I think he is looking for his 158 minutes of fame and to make a buck.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-17-2017, 10:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 09:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

If he gave his device to others in the medical field, as he stated he did,  there's no telling what it's called now, to look it up.

I came to a meditation site.
That may be all this devise is. 
I have not heard of this from any of my colleagues in TCM.

Here, I'd like anyone interested to go to this link: Source  and look at what this person discovered about Dr. Pete peterson.
I'm thinking he's a Quack!
Or go here: Source
Again, I think he is looking for his 158 minutes of fame and to make a buck.

You need to watch the video when you have time Ms. G.  He said on there that "they" labeled him a quack when he came out with that device to keep the people from buying into his claims; bad business for Big Pharma.  But, yeah, he said right in the interview that when you search his name a bunch of links will come up saying he is a quack. 

Anyway, just watch the video and see what you think.  Forget what the government says about him.  I think we've already discovered they are liars when it comes to taking money out of their pockets.
Mustve got his medical license from a box of crackerjacks then because hes full of shit ....... only thing following his advice will do is empty your wallet of money ...... hate these damn new age frauds that are fucking clueless about TCM pretending they know all about it ...... they do more harm than good ...... And before you say it mystic I AM a physician trained in both western medicine and TCM ...... the guy is a damn fraud ......  Mrs G correct to say he a conman ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....