Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Washington DC: 30% Political Elites Part of Pedophilia Ring
That's according to what the FBI said.  Thirty percent!  What a disgrace to have these kinds of people in our government!   

[Image: 1.jpg]

Quote:An FBI whistleblower estimates “close to 30% of the political spectrum” in Washington D.C. is connected to the elite pedophile ring that has been infiltrated by law enforcement, with “high level arrests of close to three dozen pedophile politicians” expected next week.

The insider at the Federal Bureau of Investigation says that the FBI finished submitting paperwork to the Department of Justice in preparation for the “Pizzagate” arrests which will begin as soon as Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General.

Mr. Sessions has been briefed on the investigation and all of the evidence three weeks ago.
“We expect some movement next week. Another 42 people also expected to be arrested in the drag net. 72 in all.”

When asked why he was pre-announcing the sting, the insider claimed that rather than compromise the operation, the pre-announcement actually helps negate the “furious push back to not make arrests” from within the establishment.

“There are internal and nefarious forces attempting to thwart the operation. The cesspool called DC is one big extortion arena. Our politicians are either being extorted for being pedophiles, or they are in the pocket of Bankers, Big Oil, Israel or Saudi Arabia.”

“If Israel and the Saudis can no longer extort politicians for their sexual deviance, where do they make their money and wield their influence?”
“If bankers cannot stop the destruction of their puppet politicians, how do they keep the “fix” in place? Our alphabet agencies are compromised. Our homeland security and defense apparatus has become politically corrupted.How can we stand by while our powerful leaders impose law on one hand, and sexually abuse our children with another?”

The FBI insider gained the respect of internet communities during the election season by explaining mysterious behind-the-scenes actions and making predictions which – however unlikely they seemed at the time – were all proved true. Explaining further why he is choosing to come forward, he explained that FBI agents determined to bring down the elite pedophile ring “need the American people to join in this fight.”

“Do you want our children targeted, raped, damaged? Do we want our politicians belonging to some Saudi, or some Israeli extortionist? Do we want our politicians to be owned by Goldman Sachs? Do you want your daughter to end up alone with a Jeffery Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, or Anthony Wiener?”

The FBI insider explained that there are pedo rings in every state, however “the main concentration is in the East and in the West. In the East, NYC, the resort towns, and of course DC. Out west, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Napa Valley, Marin County.”

When asked how they can get away with committing crimes that outrage ordinary citizens, the insider said, “It’s covered up. Law Enforcement takes their orders from the DC power brokers. AG’s, police chiefs, etc, are ordered to cover up the pedophile rings and their players. Lawmakers are allowed to be law breakers, because they create the law and rule over those that enforce the law.”

In related news, it has been confirmed that President Trump is aware of the investigation. A verified friend of Trump’s confirmed the information during an Ask Me Anything on Reddit yesterday, replying “Can confirm” after being asked if the President was up to speed with the investigation.
Baxter Dmitry, yournewswire.com

Source

Okay, Mr. Sessions is in now, so let's see some action!
I guess we'll see what this coming week has to offer. 

I want to see certain politicians swing!   smallupset
(02-13-2017, 02:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I want to see certain politicians swing!   smallupset

Don't hold your breath, Mystic, it's paramount that the establishment is left in a condition
that doesn't imply all people in official office are susceptible to corruption.

The 'pre-announcement' is to make sure other schemes aren't put in jeopardy and that
sensitive connections aren't revealed so that the average citizen doesn't get to see how deep
the rabbit hole goes.

I mean, what happens if there's -and I'm certain there is, a direct/indirect to the White House
and connects to past Presidents and high officials?
Is that kind of information appropriate to be released?

Do you hold ALL of these people accountable...? What effect would this have on the election
process and the mediums involved that assist the voter in formulating their decisions?

This question my be naive, but what about the country's standing in the world, if we accept
this criminal activity isn't as rife in the Government circles elsewhere around the world?

How was it that the services that are meant to uphold the laws in the country were never
informed of this corruption? Did they know and accept it as part of the status quo?
What assisted these services in stopping them revealing the information and acting upon it?

Is there an environment of silence in the halls of Government when this sort of behavior is
permitted to go on? If the person from your State did know, why didn't he/she say something?
If she/he didn't know, then how was it concealed from them and why?
Was he/she compromised also?

Properties must be acquired, money needs to be acquired and used, travelling requirements will
undoubtedly be needed to be organised, how were these managed without raising concerns?

Acceptable alibis need to be created to make sure officials and employees who take part in such
conduct are not discovered and any information coming to light must never appear in the media.
Who takes care of this, what for and why?

Can such activities that have such wide-spread effects on a nation's security go unnoticed for so
long? If they were noticed, why was the behavior allowed to continue...? Who knew and when
did they know it?

There are many more questions that may not outnumber the actual participants involved, but
I know they will never be asked and certainly never be answered.
The seven sins are known as deadly for a reason!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wouldn't hold my breath either; however if warrants are issued and arrest made I have no doubt if the majority are democrats then there will be endless claims made the evidence was planted.. 

Wouldn't it be neat if they bust all the low level sickos and move right up the food chain.
Quote:I mean, what happens if there's -and I'm certain there is, a direct/indirect to the White House
and connects to past Presidents and high officials?
Is that kind of information appropriate to be released?

Hell Yes, it appropriate to be released! smallupset   These people are in positions of power over the masses!  We don't want ANYONE in office who stoops to such low moral practices as raping little girls and boys!  That IS against the law, right? 

If the sins of the fathers are so widespread in our current nation that we have no descent leaders left, then it's time to start those self-sustained communities, so they are small enough to each have a "governor" of sorts over each one so that things can be watched better, and closer. 

I'm not talking about the communes of days past, I'm speaking about the new plan that Michael Tellinger discussed and is already in play in some parts of the world.

Check it out:
http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/home.html
Bit by bit and let's see if the big news-outlets say anything...

FBI raids Strongsville-based international adoption agency as part of criminal probe.

'STRONGSVILLE, Ohio -- The Cleveland FBI raided an international adoption agency based
in Strongsville Tuesday as part of an ongoing criminal investigation, a spokeswoman confirmed.

The visit by federal agents to European Adoption Consultants came less than two months after
the U.S. State Department barred the company from conducting international adoption services
for three years.

The State Department's investigation found the company and its providers overseas committed
several violations, including soliciting bribes and lying to officials to affect adoption eligibility,
according to a report posted on its website.
In some instances, the agencies' decisions or actions led to children being harmed, the report says.

FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson only confirmed Tuesday that agents visited the company's
Alameda Drive headquarters, as well as a house. She said the investigation is ongoing and
court filings are sealed.

European Adoption Consultants was founded in 1991 by Margaret Cole.
She lost her 6-week-old daughter to sudden infant death syndrome and told a Plain Dealer reporter
in 1995 that she started the agency after others denied her adoption attempts because she wa
 more than 40 years old and already had children.

The State Department says European Adoption Consultants operates adoption programs in Bulgaria,
China, Colombia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Honduras, India, Panama, Poland,
Tanzania, Uganda and Ukraine.
A message left with the agency was not immediately returned, and Cole did not respond to an email.

Two notes posted to the agency's website in December say that "we do not feel the action is warranted
and we are evaluating our appeal and the other options available to us."
The notes also say the agency was making arrangements to transfer its adoption cases.

"EAC was given no prior information about the investigation conducted by the Department of State and
no opportunity before the adverse action was taken to address the issues raised or the facts alleged,
" one of the statements says.
"We dispute the accuracy of many of the facts reported, and the statements made by the Department
of State in its notice to EAC ..."
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.