Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got here? Step this way, please...
(05-24-2016, 11:25 PM)jacygirl Wrote: Hello everybody!

Gordi just sent me the link, so here I am.  :stumped:

I don't have time right now to look around, but I will be back to add my avatar and participate.
Thanks Gordi!
jacy

Hi Jacy !

Nice seeing you again !

I hope you'll enjoy !

:biggrin:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Hey everyone :) I made it yay! 

Site looks absolutely amazing! You all did such a fantastic job! I think it will be easy to learn my way around here :)
(05-25-2016, 12:45 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote: Hey everyone :) I made it yay! 

Site looks absolutely amazing! You all did such a fantastic job! I think it will be easy to learn my way around here :)

Heya PI, glad to see you here.

Already changed your "clothes" I see too.  Nice, looking good

Down in my signature, is the RN Information thread if you want a cheat sheet as to what does what and where to go to find it. HA
Or you can wander the halls blindly and learn as you go (winks)

Give me a holler if you need anything

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

WOOHOO !!!

Glad you found your way in ! Huge Welcome !!

Have Fun !!
thankyou  so much for the warm welcome both of you!

haha actually Sen I was already like this when I arrived, someone must have changed my clothes for me... hahahaha
(05-25-2016, 02:38 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote: thankyou  so much for the warm welcome both of you!

haha actually Sen I was already like this when I arrived, someone must have changed my clothes for me... hahahaha

:thatwasme:
(05-25-2016, 02:52 AM)solarius Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 02:38 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote: thankyou  so much for the warm welcome both of you!

:thatwasme:

I'm tellin'  on you
[Image: smileys-sticking-tongue-out-628956.gif]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I don't have time right now to look around, but I will be back to add my avatar and participate.
Thanks Gordi!
jacy

Hi Jacy,
So glad that you could make it!

Have a good rummage around when you get the time!

Chat is coming real soon too!

BigG x

Lookin' good PI!

Come on in, sit yersel' doon!
Grab a nice glass of something that soothes ya!

Take a wander round the shiny new halls.... if you see a boy in a red dress... well... don't make him giggle!

Gx

Heh Perfect!!

It's good to see you here.

(05-24-2016, 04:51 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I made it! It was painless. 
:thumbsup:

That's great Milina! I tripped on the mat when I first came here!
Welcome.

(05-24-2016, 06:33 PM)Minstrel Wrote: ...Looking so forward to all the fun that is to be had, here.
THANKS to the super techs, admins and others that made this happen! :hugs:

Hi Minstrel, looking forward to your superb analysis of future reports.
Welcome.

Thanks Gordi!
jacy

Hi Jacygirl! Normally, I would suggest NOT accepting anything Gordi offered because of his
wild up-bringing among the heather. But he's a Super Mod now...(actually, he's just all-round
super!)... so it's okay!!

He'll get me back for that! :notlooking:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hi everyone.  The new place is very very nice.  Hope everyone is doing well!
(05-25-2016, 12:42 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Hi everyone.  The new place is very very nice.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Chiefsmom !!! Happy to see you made it over here !!

Huge Welcome ! Really nice to see you again !!

Senona has prepared tutorials to help you get through things - and it's all easy peasy... : http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=17

And as you might want to change your Avatar...linkie : http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...156#pid156

Or drop by the Avatar Maniacs thread in the Graphics Lab for a Special Request : http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=208

Hope you'll enjoy !

(05-24-2016, 10:23 PM)senona Wrote: Hey now, my very first car I bought was a Pinto.......LOL

Anyhow, you are 100% correct
(although I was proud of that baby at the time)

It is nice to drive a luxury car every now and then (winks)

My foremost concern in a new car is the sound system.
My first car was a sky-blue Mustang II (Hatchback).  I killed that car.  Poor thing.
WOW!!!!  :biggrin: Just look at all those GREAT Members, DFR, Chiefsmom, Melina, Sky, Minstrel, perfectinsanity, jacygirl and OL who I know is here,,,, Thank You for stopping by and I hope you continue to come here and be part of our Family!

Solarius and Senona did a GREAT Job and OL helped with researching Servers and sites.
One Hell Of A Team! :thumbsup:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-25-2016, 05:23 PM)Minstrel Wrote: My foremost concern in a new car is the sound system.
My first car was a sky-blue Mustang II (Hatchback).  I killed that car.  Poor thing.

I've never driven a car. Neither I or the anomaly that inhabits my shed has ever
physically driven a vehicle and even now, at fifty-five years old, have I ever felt the
need to!

We -as a family have always had a car and these days, my wife and son have their
own, but BIAD and me...? we're walkers! (And before Gordi asks, I typed it correctly!)

There was a time when a friend and I purchased a bashed-up MG Roadster that we'd
agreed to take along with the terrible asbestolux-boarded garage it sat in. What we
were thinking, I'll never know.

The shed... because that was really what it was, had no electricity and stood on some
waste ground just itching to be broken into. The car had no battery and no paint on it's
surfaces. In all the time we tinkered with it (we were seventeen at the time!)... we never
heard the engine tick over.

Finally, we sold it for twice the price we bought it for and I just know that guy we palmed
it off onto will have made it one of those shiny, purring vintage cars you see in English
movies that trundle along country lanes with the top down.
I'm sure of it.
(05-31-2016, 02:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've never driven a car. Neither I or the anomaly that inhabits my shed has ever
physically driven a vehicle and even now, at fifty-five years old, have I ever felt the
need to!....

Actually Phil... erm..... well... BIAD sort of.... uhm..... "borrowed" Veedub McSheddy for a couple of hours when he was up here.
I thought he was joking when he asked to borrow the shed keys to visit a certain local Lingerie Emporium.... so I just humoured him and well.... he must have some sort of magic in that red dress of his because, by the time I looked out in the garden to make sure he was OK... Both he and the shed were gone!

It was the next morning before I saw either of them again... the shed was back in it's usual place and BIAD was sitting on its roof making, what can only be described as "vroom vroom" noises to a magpie?
I didn't want to mention it before.... you know how it is....

For those who are unaware.... Veedub McSheddy is my faithful campervan (shed)...

G
Gordi, I have to ask, Are you Brave Enough to use a Black Light in the Shed and Look Around?   :sick:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=104]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-31-2016, 03:43 PM)guohua Wrote: Gordi, I have to ask, Are you Brave Enough to use a Black Light in the Shed and Look Around?   :sick:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=104]
HELL NO!
Shocked
ROFL !!

:notlooking:
(05-31-2016, 03:32 PM)gordi Wrote: Actually Phil... erm..... well... BIAD sort of.... uhm..... "borrowed" Veedub McSheddy for a couple of hours when he was up here.
G
Well I'm... I'm at a loss at what to say.
So he took the McSheddy for a spin and then copied Snoopy from the Peanuts cartoons
and sat on the top of the shed?!

Now that I think about it, he was a bit vague when he came back from his visit with you.
And... he did mention something about a pair of driving-gloves for Christmas -if I couldn't
think of a gift for him.

The bast... the cad!!
(05-25-2016, 12:42 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Hi everyone.  The new place is very very nice.  Hope everyone is doing well!

@"Chiefsmom" 

MOM!
How did I miss you coming in???

Lovely to see you!!!

Anything you need - just ask!! OK?

Gx