Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PizzaGate 2: No Matter How You Slice It ... Pizza Is An Illegal Drug!
Explanation: Congratulations! You get to come walk out on this very thin crust limb of logic with me! tinyangry

And so it begins ... The Banning of Pizza! tinyhuh

[Image: wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg]

Thanks to Podesta and Pizzagate ... anybody who eats pizza is now a criminal suspect ! tinybighuh 

Here is why ...

1stly Pizza is a Vegetable! [Yes, you read that correctly!]

Pizza is a Vegetable? Congress says Yes! [nbcnews.com]

2ndly Fruits and Vegetables are Illegal Drugs! [Yes, you read that correctly!]

FDA Declare Fruit And Vegetables ‘Unapproved Drugs’ [yournewswire.com]

Quote:According to the FDA, there is no such thing as any fruit, vegetable, supplement or superfood that has any ability whatsoever to prevent, treat or cure any disease.

“. . . according to the FDA, the mere ‘prescribing’ of a food as something to prevent obesity automatically transforms that food into a ‘drug.’ Under current FDA regulations, then, NYC is guilty of promoting ‘unapproved drugs’ which are really just fruits and vegetables. But that’s how FDA logic works.

Therefor Pizza is an Illegal Drug!  tinyshocked  tinysurprised  tinywhat

And 3rdly That means you can't do the following without breaking the law ...

15 Reasons Why Pizza Is Actually Really F*cking Good For You [elitedaily.com]

tinylaughing

Personal Disclosure: So, no matter how you slice it, Podesta was either trafficking kids OR he was moving a shitload of drugs [aka Pizza's] around the top levels of Government!  minusculechairshot

I don't care which  tinytongue  ... just deeply dish out his punishment and give him a speedy pizza delivery straight to Bubba in prison. tinyok

As for Pizza being an illegal drug you can bet I am totally cheesed off about it and I recommend that my fellow Rogues eat Pizza to their hearts content  tinyloveit  out of spite and in protest of such stupid laws!  tinyshouting

PIZZA IS GOOD FOR YOU OK!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Cant eat western food ...... after one bite end up puking my guts out ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Wow! They better start building more jails/prisons!

I think everyone in America and across the world too, is guilty of eating pizza at least once a week or so!   tinysurprised
There is Pizza and then there is PIZZA with Posta and all kinds of add-ons..
It's disturbing that MSM won't even look at the subject.
They're just saying it's fake news and representing the 'accused' as upright business
and missing out certain facts... why?

Is there a mural on the Pizza shop premise that portrays an alien with a speech bubble
saying what's reported? If so, then at least Journalists who've condemned the 'PizzaGate'
subject should report on that and offer an alternative view.
Ideally, a view from the property owner.

I can understand how this is an ideal opportunity to use the threatening title of 'Fake News'
to stop social media commentary on such subjects by people without a critical, unbiased
position. But to just write it off as a juvenile witch-hunt without any investigation of their
own, shows why the MSM are struggling these days.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-26-2016, 11:08 AM)BIAD Wrote: It's disturbing that MSM won't even look at the subject.
They're just saying it's fake news and representing the 'accused' as upright business
and missing out certain facts... why?

Is there a mural on the Pizza shop premise that portrays an alien with a speech bubble
saying what's reported? If so, then at least Journalists who've condemned the 'PizzaGate'
subject should report on that and offer an alternative view.
Ideally, a view from the property owner.

I can understand how this is an ideal opportunity to use the threatening title of 'Fake News'
to stop social media commentary on such subjects by people without a critical, unbiased
position. But to just write it off as a juvenile witch-hunt without any investigation of their
own, shows why the MSM are struggling these days.

Just wait until they start the ministry of truth.. Kinda like the book 1984...
Hundreds Arrested In Huge Los Angeles Pedo Ring Bust

Quote:Hundreds of people were arrested as part of a huge pedophile ring and human trafficking bust in Los Angeles on Saturday. 

Over 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies participated in “Operation Reclaim and Rebuild,” which saw dozens of sexually abused children rescued.

Ktla.com reports:
In total, 474 arrests were made, including 142 males on solicitation charges, and 36 males on suspicion of pimping, according to figures provided by the Sheriff’s Department.

Additionally, 28 commercially and sexually exploited children and 27 adult victims were rescued.
“You are worthy of more. And we will work tirelessly with our partners … to provide you services and help you rebuild your life,” Sheriff Jim McDonnell said, addressing the victims during a news conference on Tuesday.

The minors who were recovered during the operation were being cared for by various children and family services agencies across the state, according to sheriff’s officials. The Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking and the Saving Innocence organization were coordinating efforts to help victims in L.A. County.

“Operation Reclaim and Rebuild focused on rescuing victims of sexual slavery and human trafficking, providing victims with much-needed services, identifying and arresting their captors, seeking successful prosecutions, and disrupting the demand for vulnerable victims by targeting their customers,” the release stated.

“Police agencies and other trafficking task forces throughout our state joined in the enforcement operation to send the clear message that California law enforcement shares a unified mandate: Human trafficking must not be tolerated in our state!”

Source

It's a good start.  Now, let's go after the Elite involved!
...And we're back.

BBC reports... tumbleweed and crickets.

Sky News..... a lonely wind blowing across a desert.

The Sun newspaper does have something, but it pertains to
a UK problem that's been going on for a while.
Child Sex Ring Trial.

Sheffield sex gang ‘forced kids as young as 12 to have sex with stranger
 – with one teen victim pimped out to 50 men’

'Amanda Spencer, 25, and Christopher Whiteley, 23, are among six defendants
facing a total of 42 offences against nine underage victims.
A gang forced kids as young as 12 to have sex with strangers – with one teen
victim pimped out to 50 men, a court heard.

Amanda Spencer, 25, and Christopher Whiteley, 23, are among six defendants
facing a total of 42 offences against nine underage victims.
Sheffield Crown Court heard the pair played key roles in the barrage of exploitation
to gain ill-gotten cash.

The youngsters were allegedly groomed, plied with “alcohol, drugs, make-up and
attention” before being forced into carrying out lewd sex acts.
One teen victim said she was pimped out to 50 men and admitted being scared of
Spencer as she allegedly preyed on troubled girls hanging around Sheffield City
Centre, South Yorks., between 2008 and 2012...'
The Sun:

US News.com has nothing, CNN is oddly vacant of the subject.

The Guardian ...nothing.

ABC7.com in Los Angeles doesn't flag it up.

Strange, nuh? tinysurprised

(02-02-2017, 10:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: US News.com has nothing, CNN is oddly vacant of the subject.

The Guardian ...nothing.

ABC7.com in Los Angeles doesn't flag it up.

Strange, nuh? tinysurprised

They probably have orders from the big boss not to report on this.  They are probably involved too, if they keep digging.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!   smallnotamused
(02-03-2017, 01:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They probably have orders from the big boss not to report on this.
They are probably involved too, if they keep digging. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!   smallnotamused

Yep, from what I've read and listened to, it seems like it's part of something big
and due to Podesta's emails, allowed a small hole in the fabric of what certain
agencies get up to in regards of blackmailing officials for nefarious reasons.

It's stuff the average person isn't supposed to know about, although this sort
of thing has always been around usually in the form of legend or myth.

But because of the ooh-aah, it was used to deflect during the election and then
the actor/gumman was sent in to be arrested.

This created an 'end' to it and it would be hopefully perceived that the 'mystery
-magic'... the excitement of finding out something that's usually seen in a movie
that involves secrets, spies and an inquisitive journalist, would be over.

If the mainstream media leave it alone, then it falls away quicker.
I'm not an avid fan of Alex Jones because his voice gets on my nerves, but he gave a great interview on the Joe Rogan: The Secrets Of The Universe show I watched last night.  It was 3.5 hours long!  It was very entertaining as the show went on too, because they were drinking whiskey and smoking... well... herbal medicine; yeah, that's it.  During one point, they forgot what they were discussing and I thought I would laugh my butt off!

These are some of the better clips taken from the show.  Alex went over a lot of things involved about the Pizza Gate hype, and explained things that some may need to hear. 
He brought out several other interesting things as well, about what's going on with Trump.  Unfortunately, I don't think they shared the part where their brains went on "pause".   tinylaughing

Alex Jones & Joe Rogan: The Secrets Of The Universe
(02-04-2017, 12:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm not an avid fan of Alex Jones because his voice gets on my nerves, but he gave a great interview
on the Joe Rogan: The Secrets Of The Universe show I watched last night.  It was 3.5 hours long! 

It was very entertaining as the show went on too, because they were drinking whiskey and smoking...
well... herbal medicine; yeah, that's it...
I saw that too and it was very interesting.

I agree with your view on Jones' voice, it sounds like a boat's hull scraping the bottom of a river-bed!
He announced that the whole 'Pizzagate' incident was a deflective tactic and was connected to
male prostitution in political circles.

Now there's an interesting swamp to drain!
Now Read The Headlines,,,,,,,, 
Quote:Male prostitute, 26, dies of meth overdose at Hollywood home of high-profile Democrat donor
High Profile Democrat Donor,,,,,, I wonder where Slick Willie Was Hiding?  minusculebiggrin
[Image: 431D5EBA00000578-0-image-a-4_1502302636456.jpg] Hillary might of been there though.
Ed Buck (Pictured) has been a high-profile Democratic donor for decades and AIDS activist (Pictured June 2015)
[Image: 431D5EBE00000578-0-image-a-5_1502302644402.jpg] the Governor of California,,,,, Moon bate Boy, Brown,
 Buck, who also served as a West Hollywood councilman, pictured with California Governor Jerry Brown (Pictured November 2010)

Quote:A 26-year-old man was found dead at the home of a well-known Democratic party donor late last month of a drug overdose.

The incident occurred on July 27 around 7.22pm at the West Hollywood home of Ed Buck, a high-profile political activist and wealthy contributor to the California and Los Angeles County Democratic Party. 

The Los Angeles County Coroner declared Gemmel Moore's death an 'accident,' due to a 'methamphetamine' overdose, the WeHo Times publication reported. 

But Moore's family believes that foul play was involved in the hours between Gemmel's arrival at Buck's home and his fatal overdose.  

During a phone interview with the WeHo Times last week, Gemmel Moore's mother, LaTisha Nixon, said that her son had been involved with sex-work for the past few years. 

'I called one of my son’s friends and was like, "who the hell is Edward Buck?'" Nixon said, speaking from her home in Spring Texas. 'And my son’s friend was like, "oh my God, that’s that white guy, that wealthy white politician guy… he was like "oh my God…’”
Read the rest of the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]