Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incredible Discoveries Of 2016
Below are some of the most incredible discoveries of 2016.  There are more, of course, but these rate at the top of the list:

Quote:In March, Norwegian scientists discovered a number of naturally formed craters in the seabed of the Barents Sea which were prone to emitting sudden and highly combustible bursts of methane. The scientists warned that the sporadic explosions from these craters could cause ships to effectively disappear and could make the surrounding air highly turbulent, so much so that it could cause a plane to fall from the sky. Naturally, this discovery led to speculation about similar craters potentially existing in the mysterious and volatile patch of sea known as the Bermuda Triangle.

[Image: 700_b685a99bc37fc3461bff5d878f8a1fe2.jpg?v=1483373533]

The methane gas could account for some of the plane crashes over the Bermuda Triangle, but based on witness testimony from people having gone through "strange" experiences, which involved tunnels and lost time, I doubt this is the only explanation.
My own theory is that the pyramids on the ocean floor in this area are active and creating a vortex that takes these vessels into another dimension.

Quote:Later in March, an enormous stone sphere was discovered in Bosnia which left experts about stumped. The stone sphere, which was discovered in a forest in Podubravlje and weighs over 30 tons. Scientists still have no idea where the sphere came from and whether it was created by human beings or by natural forces.

[Image: giant-stone-sphere.jpg]

I heard Michael Tellinger talking about these large spheres on one of his shows on GAIA t.v. early last year. He seems to think these large spheres were placed here to absorb energy and send it out from Mother Earth.  I don't remember exactly what he said, but they had something to do with how the Earth's energy was dispersed across the area.

Quote:Various historical discoveries were made in 2016, one of which could completely blow apart the academic consensus about the discovery of the New World by European travelers. What appears to be the remains of a Roman sword was discovered on the east coast of Canada which has been dated to around the 2nd century. This would mean that there was a Roman presence approximately 800 years before Viking explorers made their first landing in North America.

[Image: oak-island-romans.jpg]

I never was much of a History buff in school, so I'll have to leave this discussion up to someone else, if you wish to chime in.

Quote:In addition to this extraordinary discovery, further scientific testing on the infamous elongated skulls of Paracus in Peru which have previously been described as having “mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far” have been discovered to have European and Middle Eastern origin. This astonishing discovery has cast further doubt on the populating of the Americas by explorers from elsewhere in the world. These skulls were not the only elongated skulls causing a stir in the historical community this year.

In July, archaeologists based in Mexico unearthed a 1600 year old skeleton in the ancient ruins of Teotihuacan. The female skeleton had an elongated skull, stone-encrusted teeth and was buried with an astonishing nineteen jars of offerings. Her skull had been elongated in an extreme manner, which was fairly common about the Mayan regions of southern Mexico and Central America. However, archaeologists and experts on ancient history were at a loss to explain why her teeth had been encrusted with stones.

[Image: paracas-dna.jpg]

In addition to the discovery of two new scrolls which are believed to be fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls in the past month, analysis of older samples have also turned up some highly unusual findings. For instance, one of the fragments dating back more than two thousand years seems to depict Noah’s Ark as a kind of pyramid.

“mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far”.  Well, I think that speaks for itself; nothing I can add here except, this should help open the eyes of people who think we have never been visited by ETs. If they aren't human, primate, or any animal we know of, who else is left?

Concerning Noah's Ark, news has come out that it was actually a space ship, and the animals that were taken aboard was the DNA of each species.  That would make a lot more sense to me.  What do you all think about this?

[Image: noahs-ark.jpg]

Quote:But perhaps the most astonishing find of the year was made using a newly developed telescope using a concave lens. Using this telescope, an astronomer named Dr Santilli has found the first known evidence of the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids, and antimatter cosmic rays in addition to two different varieties of Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITEs) which appear to be moving ‘intelligently’. What these incredible discoveries might mean for human understanding of the universe is certain is still unknown.

[Image: new-telescope.jpg]

"two different varieties of Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITEs) which appear to be moving intelligently".
Hmm... well, to me, this just confirms that there are other dimensions that we can't see with the naked eye that are connected to our Earth.
This could be where the "ghosts" and other spirits reside, along with other highly advanced Beings that are watching over us.

What do you think?

Source

Yes, lots of new things have been discovered this past year, or at least made public for the first time.
I'm excited to see what will be revealed in this new year, 2017.
If "disclosure" starts happening more, we could see some mind-blowing technology coming our way! 

Bring it on!   tinybiggrin
Cool!
Interesting stuff discovered indeed.

I had forgotten about the sphere that was found back in March.
And the scientists still aren't sure of it's origin huh?
Regardless, bet they won't ever be able "agree" on it's origin. LOL.

Quote:What appears to be the remains of a Roman sword was discovered on the east coast of Canada which has been dated to around the 2nd century. This would mean that there was a Roman presence approximately 800 years before Viking explorers made their first landing in North America.

'History' will never be 100% accurate IMO.
Being as new things are always being discovered, changing how we once viewed something.
Leaving room for details to be revised/rewritten over time.

So it would not surprise me for Romans to be there before the Vikings.
As I said, new discoveries!!

As for the elongated skulls, one documentary we saw on that years ago, made the suggestion that they wrapped a cloth tightly around the skulls of babies, hence creating that look.
The skull bone (cranium) are soft on babies.

However, they also suggested that it was done in honor of their "Gods" a.k.a. Aliens.
So either way one wants to look at it, they both go back to Extraterrestrials it seems.

Despite what we 'think' we know, scientists are only playing a guessing game when it comes to that time period IMO.

Quote:Using this telescope, an astronomer named Dr Santilli has found the first known evidence of the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids, and antimatter cosmic rays in addition to two different varieties of Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITEs) which appear to be moving ‘intelligently’.

What these incredible discoveries might mean for human understanding of the universe is certain is still unknown.

Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITEs)

Oooh, got me on this one.
Never heard of this discovery before. Interesting indeed.

I don't doubt that there are other dimensions.
Just hope our Military does not unleash something into our world that we cannot handle. ("The Mist")
Whether it be creatures or a plaque that our bodies cannot fight off.

Quote:Concerning Noah's Ark, news has come out that it was actually a space ship, and the animals that were taken aboard was the DNA of each species.  That would make a lot more sense to me.  What do you all think about this?

Jim and I have talked about this same very thing before.

At the time the Bible was written, the language was different and so it is harder to decipher just exactly what it means.
Kinda like the prophet Nostradamus...no one knows what he meant until AFTER something happens.

So wonder if many people are taking the Noah's Ark description LITERALLY instead of more figuratively.
Being as there was no way with 100% certainty that   the old language it was written in was deciphered perfectly . Basically Man had to substitute words for what they did not know. 
Hence an Ark with animals going in two's........DNA makes more sense being the Ark would have to be a monstrous in order to house that many animals. Not to mention feeding them, cleaning them  etc. etc.

But it does make for a nice fairy tale of sorts when telling it to kids.

Just my opinion mind you, not meant to offend anyone.

Just thinking outside the box for a more scientific reason behind it that makes more sense.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Senona" said,

Quote:Just my opinion mind you, not meant to offend anyone.

Oh no!  You're letting the snowflakes get to you.   mediumfacepalm

Everyone has a right to their opinion on EVERYTHING.  Don't apologize for being YOU. 

And, don't apologize for "offending" anyone.  If people can't deal with what you said, that's their problem, not yours.   tinywondering
(01-03-2017, 02:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Senona" said,

Quote:Just my opinion mind you, not meant to offend anyone.

Oh no!  You're letting the snowflakes get to you.   mediumfacepalm

Everyone has a right to their opinion on EVERYTHING.  Don't apologize for being YOU. 

And, don't apologize for "offending" anyone.  If people can't deal with what you said, that's their problem, not yours.   tinywondering

The apology was aimed at my Noah's Ark remark, being as there are many Christians that probably would not like me calling it a "fairy tale" being told to kids.

That has always been a big question mark with me, Noah's Ark, and the DNA explanation fits my irrational mind better. (grins)

As for the rest of my comments, screw anyone who "does not get it".......LMAO   
And if they find THAT offensive, well time for you to find a safe place to hide in. minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'